Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS (120058 Views)

Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears / Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend / Man Travels From Lagos To Kogi To Propose To His Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by dadebayo1(m): 5:27pm On Jul 21, 2018
She shoukd not despise the days of small beginning.. Or what do they even call the day self.. grin yeye sombodi grin shows she is not going to be a good home manager.. Yam can be dundun in the morning.. Yam portage in the afternoon... Pounded yam in yhe night.. Yam chips the next day grin chaii .. Nah real one chance grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by nwadiuko1(m): 5:43pm On Jul 21, 2018
sapphirePRINCEX
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by nwadiuko1(m): 5:43pm On Jul 21, 2018
sapphirePRINCEX come and see ohh
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by ohem007(m): 5:44pm On Jul 21, 2018
Na wetin she think say she dey come do before....

Dumba$$.......

If something go happen to her now them go say the guy don use her do ogun owo.....

People will never learn

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by suckmyPENIS: 5:46pm On Jul 21, 2018
Amarabae:
No shame.
You left Abuja to "Lagos " just to eat his money.
What if he uses you for ritual?
Nonsense.
The room is dirty and scattered, why not help the guy to arrange it instead of trying to shame him on social media.
If you really love the guy, you should have helped him tidy up the room at least.
Hungry gluttonous empty entities everywhere.
I can't believe this is coming from you...you have changed oo tongue
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by DrHighchief(m): 5:46pm On Jul 21, 2018
Greedy girl. Why is it that people don't learn from other people's mistake?
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 21, 2018
kimbraa:
This is why girls don't take you lot seriously on cyberspace. How did you arrive at the girl is fake? Did they have an agreement that he would pay her to and fro tp? You don't invite someone to leave her state of residence to yours when you know you're not capable of taking care of her tp and feeding for the time agreed upon. This isn't being smart on the guy's part but wickedness. Quite this your gender BS and be objective. So the guy isn't fake abi? Mumu!

sister sorry oo but there's no case here. why would a reasonable person travel from one state to another state to see someone you've never even met?
And to make matters worse, you don't even have the means to transport yourself back to your base.
I mean, who does that?
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 21, 2018
franchasng:
not wickedness, it is foolishness on the guys part.

We have a lot of foolish guys nowadays, sadly cry

It is totally wrong to invite a girl when u know u don't have a comfortable apartment; be it one room or mini flat, at least it should be comfy, and u should be able to manage and feed her well and give her good treat before u invite her.

Guys are becoming too foolish of recent. Long distance relationship is not for broke guys, its demanding financially.

I wonder how some guys have the gut to invite a girl over when they know they are struggling to survive, na wa o
As in eh! The guy is foolish beyond description. He can't even fed for himself, and he's inviting ladies to visit him. grin
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by phase1: 5:49pm On Jul 21, 2018
HardMirror:
hehehe. Imagine 3 days eating yam! She go dey him house till next year! grin she no get transport and she is forming big girl. She shld be worshipping that guy, at least he is feeding her. Sure she does not even have garri in her house at 'abuja'

Lol. See the bed the guy dey lamba abuja big girl grin and paying her with yam and oil. lalasticlala abeg take this to front page

2 Likes

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Lordcassy: 5:52pm On Jul 21, 2018
You go chop yam tire till your name turn to yamaha
wink

3 Likes

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 21, 2018
sharpwriter:

You just dey make me laugh. You get energy sef. These guys are just teasing you. Everyone knows how to treat a visitor. There are guys who welcome girls in their friend's apartment for the time being because the place is more presentable than theirs. This one na just I no send guy. Those quoting you against your belief are just spiting you to frustrate you. Rest Biko.
The way they're supporting the guy, I'm sure some of them are exactly like him, and they'll be first to cry that girls don't respond to dm on social media. There should be a limit to what one would joke about.

They can't frustrate me. I was using their foolishness to kill boredom. grin
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Isreal97(m): 5:53pm On Jul 21, 2018
HardMirror:
Lol. Broke girl. I am 100% sure the guy is preparing her for ritual. The instruction is to feed her with yam for 3 days then his yam would start flowing in. Hope she knows ISU (yam) is a slang for money in yoruba. She thinks it is ordinary that it is only yam he has been feeding her with and it accidentally finished in exactly 3 days?
Rip to the mumu girl in advance cool
u re right oo
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Ayo43: 5:54pm On Jul 21, 2018
shocked this looks like super story grin
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by iWing1(m): 5:54pm On Jul 21, 2018
PDHMNHFH Pikin Die Him Mama No Hear For House. Omo ku iya o gbo nle.
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by sharpwriter(m): 5:55pm On Jul 21, 2018
kimbraa:
The way they're supporting the guy, I'm sure some of them are exactly like him, and they'll be first to cry that girls don't respond to dm on social media. There should be a limit to what one would joke about.

They can't frustrate me. I was using their foolishness to kill boredom. grin

Hmmmn... it's well.
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by abikun(m): 5:56pm On Jul 21, 2018
Wonder shall never end!

Visit http://regulatorymatter.com for any regulated products issue.
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by franchasng: 5:56pm On Jul 21, 2018
kimbraa:
As in eh! The guy is foolish beyond description. He can't even fed for himself, and he's inviting ladies to visit him. grin
its really absurd angry
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Westbestside: 5:57pm On Jul 21, 2018
kimbraa:
I dislike it when guys aren't true to themselves. No matter your condition, there's always a woman that'll like you the way you are instead of forming what you're not. The lady on the other hand isn't smart one bit. What's the relationship between Lagos and Ogun State? Couldn't she have asked questions that she didn't know she was heading to Ogun State until she was there? So not knowing Lagos State geography is an excuse for finding yourself in another State? Anway, beg your friends and family for tp. The guy is a pig sef and clearly, there was no relationship formed but sex trade.

Do you know how many guys she has rejected cos they tell her the truth about them?
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by ediko5(m): 5:59pm On Jul 21, 2018
kimbraa:
I dislike it when guys aren't true to themselves. No matter your condition, there's always a woman that'll like you the way you are instead of forming what you're not. The lady on the other hand isn't smart one bit. What's the relationship between Lagos and Ogun State? Couldn't she have asked questions that she didn't know she was heading to Ogun State until she was there? So not knowing Lagos State geography is an excuse for finding yourself in another State? Anway, beg your friends and family for tp. The guy is a pig sef and clearly, there was no relationship formed but sex trade.

Are you also aware that most Nigerians girls don't like REAL guys?

Girls like guys that will always tell them sweet words even if there are all lies. Especially when they are with their friends and the guy is boasting and telling lies of his wealth.
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by femmoy(m): 6:09pm On Jul 21, 2018
kimbraa:

Wit ur smartness, I bet you would have fallen for this as well if u see better scoping
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by MrCuteking(m): 6:11pm On Jul 21, 2018
dainformant:
A lady who thought she was coming to Lagos to have fun, has revealed her surprise after she claimed she was deceived by a guy she met online. According to her, she met a guy online and decided to visit him in Lagos not knowing he stays in a one room apartment in Ogun state.

Below are her words according to relationship expert Ben who shared the update. ;

This guy lied to me about staying in Ikeja, Lagos but Ben he stays in Ogun state in one small room, he even cooks inside the one room, everywhere is just smelling, even my room in Abuja is bigger and neater than this. Now I told him I want to go back but he refused to give me transport saying he is broke he doesn't have money.

Since I came, I have been eating yam for the past 3 days now only yam and the yam has finished. Please I need help and advice please. I'm in Sango Bridge sugar, I'm really tired of staying, I want to go back home please I need advice.

He said he stays in safe contain in Ikeja. I have never been to Lagos before, it was my first time. I didn't even know I'm in Ogun state until people started saying I'm in Ogun not Lagos. I thought I'm coming to lag to have fun after all he promised me ooooo. I didn't know I'm coming to suffer"...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/lady-travels-from-abuja-to-lagos-to-have-fun-with-a-guy-then-this-happens-photos.html
why is she crying? There is kitchen, palour, bedroom, tapwater and tiles. That girl is probably not seeing well alongside with her phone.
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by henrixx(m): 6:13pm On Jul 21, 2018
HardMirror:
Lol. Broke girl. I am 100% sure the guy is preparing her for ritual. The instruction is to feed her with yam for 3 days then his yam would start flowing in. Hope she knows ISU (yam) is a slang for money in yoruba. She thinks it is ordinary that it is only yam he has been feeding her with and it accidentally finished in exactly 3 days?
Rip to the mumu girl in advance cool
oboi you don kill me wit laff
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Ziggylady(f): 6:14pm On Jul 21, 2018
I dont know why a girl will leave her house to go to another state,just to see some random stranger dude she met on cyberspace ..with all the muderers,ritualits,kidnappers and scammers that litter the cyberspace..

Silly girl. angry
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by excel11(f): 6:15pm On Jul 21, 2018
lolZ... Is it advice u need or transport money? just say your mind. lemme come and be going before one bobo use person for rituals.
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Ziggylady(f): 6:17pm On Jul 21, 2018
HardMirror:
vex money? Sluts even have a term for the escape money when parole goes south. Sluts everywhere!

You had better take it easy,i am sure the silly girl or females in general are not the cayse of your problems or are they??..you have gone bonkers enough on this thread,enough already.
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by milemimi93(m): 6:20pm On Jul 21, 2018
Oyindidi:
My emails are giving me wahala. I can't reply both my gmail and yahoo mail. I left yahoo mail to message you with my other mail and same happened to the gmail. I couldn't reply. That was why I mentioned you some days ago asking how you're faring.

I've told you times without number to always ask before concluding.... Let me message you with another email..

I judge a book my its cover that's why.

Pele.

How is fam?
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Maxi112: 6:21pm On Jul 21, 2018
This one tire me, but the dude get mind sha. Yam for 3days cheesy BTW dude was kind to give her food and shelter, some guys will do worst than him, I was hoping to read the sex aspect. grin
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by milemimi93(m): 6:23pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ziggylady are u still mad at ur frnd?
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by femmoy(m): 6:26pm On Jul 21, 2018
kimbraa:
She's not fake. Nothing points to that fact, but may be broke. She didn't have money on her and had none in her bank account but the guy on the other hand lied all through. From where he lives and I'm sure about his entire life too. You should be the one calling a spade a spade 'cause I'm doing that.

This here is wickedness. It would have been a different case if he had said he didn't have money and she came willingly.

U supporting ur friend cos u are a slut like her. First a responsible and reasonable person wouldn't leave her state without to and fro tp, secondly u said she doesn't have money in her account, so she depended 100% on the guy? What a shame. She simply got wat she deserves and I expect u to learn from her not to be defensive.

Try to get a little sense
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 21, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
chisos!!.

what is this world turning into shocked

girls no get shame again

you travelled from abuja all the way to ondo "to have fun" abi undecided

oya continue having fun na................or the fun don tire you

na wah for all the women and men wey dey always travel from one land to another because of fun o

Where did you get Ondo from in all of this?
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by diplomat058(m): 6:31pm On Jul 21, 2018
grin
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by diplomat058(m): 6:32pm On Jul 21, 2018
Lol. This thread is just one of a kind. its so fun filled and hilarious that it made me briefly forget my own personal problems.

This kind of interactive fun filled session is needed once in a while grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p / 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me / Photo Of The Man Who Died After Sex With Four Ladies In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.