Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,388 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS (120036 Views)

Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears / Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend / Man Travels From Lagos To Kogi To Propose To His Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Sirafoy: 4:02pm On Jul 21, 2018
this is really funny. what is the title of this movie. I've been laughing since
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Abbeybailey(m): 4:02pm On Jul 21, 2018
The hunter became hunted. Scary looking at that living space. Makes me wanna puke. Yukky indeed.
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Bigdeeee: 4:02pm On Jul 21, 2018
“safe contain” grin
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by mechanics(m): 4:04pm On Jul 21, 2018
hahahahahahah, she has entered one chance o.
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Abbeybailey(m): 4:05pm On Jul 21, 2018
kimbraa:
I can only see one broke ass forming a big nigga. It's the guy, and I'm certain that's the life you live too.
That apt looks like some of the guys here on Nairaland apts. They only come on Nairaland to form anonymous big timer.
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Lomprico2: 4:05pm On Jul 21, 2018
Olalan:
Dumb girl she's so foolish as to not have money to transport her self back to her base. Most likely she had a plan on how to spend the Bobo money very well not knowing she's been scammed.

Very stewpid girl indeed! She lucky say d guy never harvest her head yet.
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Diso60090(m): 4:05pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ogun

Ogun

Girl run for your life
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by chukwudiology(m): 4:06pm On Jul 21, 2018
Wey that useless girl. You are also broke that's why you went to see him. Now u are so broke that u don't have transport to go back. Very good for both of you, start enjoying ur marriage life. I hv pronounced both of u husband and wife.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by OCtheKing: 4:06pm On Jul 21, 2018
grin
HardMirror po ;Dst=69578641:
we know u are a pro. Been in the business since ur junior sec schl days. Just read what you keep posting. All shows you do this regularly, travelling to meet men. You sabi all the vetting strategy, only thing annoying you is that the girl does not have the experience you have
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by DavidEsq(m): 4:07pm On Jul 21, 2018
HardMirror:
hehehe. Imagine 3 days eating yam! She go dey him house till next year! grin she no get transport and she is forming big girl. She shld be worshipping that guy, at least he is feeding her. Sure she does not even have garri in her house at 'abuja'

Lol. See the bed the guy dey lamba abuja big girl grin and paying her with yam and oil. lalasticlala abeg take this to front page

5 Likes

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Born2Breed(f): 4:07pm On Jul 21, 2018
Silly girl, someone lied to you about his location and you did not deem it fit to run.

You decided to spend three night with him, a liar and he could even be a ritualist,kidnapper or armed robber coz ogun state and rituals are 5&6.

Continue eating his yam since you like yam.

1 Like

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by deewhydoski(m): 4:09pm On Jul 21, 2018
That is how they use you people for ritual, someone your hardly know...nawa ooo
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Danelo(m): 4:09pm On Jul 21, 2018
Thank your states he didn't kill u for rituals as the Afonjas normally do
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by itsandi(m): 4:09pm On Jul 21, 2018
Not funny though
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by abbasajao(m): 4:10pm On Jul 21, 2018
If it is money I don't have.
But I can advice you to continue staying with the guy until is better for him.

1 Like

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by donkaz2(m): 4:10pm On Jul 21, 2018
I guess this is a big lesson for u..... Why on earth will u travel without a return money
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 21, 2018
victorian:
I can't believe this cheesy

She get mind o!

Mehn, no juju will make me travel out of Lagos because of a strange Guy Iiving outside Lagos ! God forbid! I don't dabble into long distance thingy.
She really get mind! What if she was killed and used for rituals? Hmm na wa o!

She had better stay there till next year...kikikikikiki.. Ode! grin
will u marry me,
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Mpamaegbu: 4:11pm On Jul 21, 2018
Dumb girl. She even called it 'Safe contain'
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Allylic(f): 4:12pm On Jul 21, 2018
Why will she travel without having her to and fro tfare and also some cash for unforseen circumstances.That's very good for her.nonsense
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by victorian(f): 4:13pm On Jul 21, 2018
dancok:
will u marry me,

NO! angry

cheesy Lemme soft pedal small and rephrase.

Am sorry I can't.
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by smyo(m): 4:15pm On Jul 21, 2018
kimbraa:
This is why girls don't take you lot seriously on cyberspace. How did you arrive at the girl is fake? Did they have an agreement that he would pay her to and fro tp? You don't invite someone to leave her state of residence to yours when you know you're not capable of taking care of her tp and feeding for the time agreed upon. This isn't being smart on the guy's part but wickedness. Quite this your gender BS and be objective. So the guy isn't fake abi? Mumu!
Go rest jor, you that is traveling to an unknown place don't know that anything is possible, she is a hungry gal looking for for who to finish but God don catch am, Serve her right jor
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by dahvido(m): 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2018
small girls with big God

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by DrTims(m): 4:18pm On Jul 21, 2018
Both the guy and the girl are fake. They were both deceiving themselves undecided So many fake people out there. People claiming to be what they are not angry
kimbraa:
This is why girls don't take you lot seriously on cyberspace. How did you arrive at the girl is fake? Did they have an agreement that he would pay her to and fro tp? You don't invite someone to leave her state of residence to yours when you know you're not capable of taking care of her tp and feeding for the time agreed upon. This isn't being smart on the guy's part but wickedness. Quite this your gender BS and be objective. So the guy isn't fake abi? Mumu!
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by avrex3k(m): 4:23pm On Jul 21, 2018
HardMirror:
hehehe. Imagine 3 days eating yam! She go dey him house till next year! grin she no get transport and she is forming big girl. She shld be worshipping that guy, at least he is feeding her. Sure she does not even have garri in her house at 'abuja'

Lol. See the bed the guy dey lamba abuja big girl grin and paying her with yam and oil. lalasticlala abeg take this to front page
That lamba got me grin
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 21, 2018
There's nothing wrong in the girl traveling from Abuja to see the guy but there's everything wrong in her lack of preparation for any eventuality. The guy probably fed the girl with lies for a reason. However, she should have prepared herself well, even if there was an agreement. Humans are not 100% reliable.

1 Like

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by tbliss22(m): 4:24pm On Jul 21, 2018
milemimi93:

Unfortunately most guys lie simply because the ladies like to hear lies.

Tell a lady what she wants to hear and not what she should hear.

Tell a lady the truth she thinks you are lying. Lie to her she believes you're telling her the truth.

Since our ladies are now materialistic and want rich guys "ready made guys", guys will continue lying to them.

Correct guy..... Let them keep deceiving themselves. Its not rocket science, guys know the format to use for every damn girl.

Imagine sweet talking the crazy lady and she jumped on the next available hilux down to Lagos, if you ask me who does that?
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by popcykaylah(m): 4:24pm On Jul 21, 2018
See her useless English self .. safe contained .. grin thief she think say she don jam mungun..she go treck Abuja or better still follow trailer or tanker

2 Likes

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Sugmad247: 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2018
U r a small scammer
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by gabpaul: 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2018
Very soon she go carry belle born pikkin, Oya na marriage have started grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by akinszz: 4:26pm On Jul 21, 2018
eating yam for 3days... baba nla poverty...

3 Likes

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by HardMirror(m): 4:27pm On Jul 21, 2018
DuchessLily:
U be mumu ooo. U are wrong in so many ways.. 1. With all these killings and rituals going on everywhere u went to visit a total stranger in a place u have never been to b4.
2. U even went without money!! Money to feed and transport back to base (Wait! Where are u based sef??) Abuja !!!!�� shocked
3. U no even WOKE sef, for u to think that u are in Lagos, when in ogun. How can u travel to another place as an adult that u already are and think its lagos? na private jet/car take u there? From where u were coming which bus destination did u enter Wherever it is u reside, if u go to motor park and say its Lagos u are going to, na Lagos bus, u go enter. Abeg u need sense ooo, if not u go eat that yam there tire and the guy go use u do money, since he is poor or u go just stay there dey born twins dey go, courtesy of too much yam in ur system. Mtsswweee.
Happy new yam festival eehh... No be only #SafeContain, capital mumu
i swear this your comment is da bomb grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Adeyeye09(m): 4:28pm On Jul 21, 2018
i want to laugh abeg grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p / 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me / Photo Of The Man Who Died After Sex With Four Ladies In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.