Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,910 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice (52602 Views)

Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) / Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online / Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2018
Please I need help.My wife just gave birth thru CS.She lost much blood.I need help of #50000 to buy supplements for her and care for the baby.I lost my work when she was 7 months pregnant.I am yet to see another job.For now I teach in a school.My small savings has been expended on the Caesarean Section.Please help me. 0037326453 GTB .Please help me. God bless you all

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by Metuh: 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2018
Sirpaul:
Twitter and Lies
how do you know it's a lie?
no close your dirty mouth you hear?
Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by pawesome(m): 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2018
That guy is an ewu and the girlfriend is an Utu...
What was she trynna do with all that?.. Lass lass Na to break up and dazal
Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by 1miccza: 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2018
Very dumb guy..
Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by Gentlevin: 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2018
walahi, mad man better pass this guy....
This guy still visited the same girl that helped to crucify him.......
Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by Walexybobo(m): 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2018
How ur relationship wan consign me. mtcheeew.
Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by Sirpaul(m): 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2018
come and close Idait
Metuh:

how do you know it's a lie?

no close your dirty mouth you hear?
Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Mr corrector how you wan correct that one now cheesy grin
Too many errors to correct there, but I just corrected one.

grin
Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by tripin(m): 2:08pm On Jul 23, 2018
What du expert him tu do

Oil nd yam goes tugeda
Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by Yankiss(m): 2:09pm On Jul 23, 2018
The guy is a retard. Why will he come between two friends? If he wants spare tyre, there are many in the outside world. He has no respect, love or regard for the girl. She should quit him!
Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by Diso60090(m): 2:09pm On Jul 23, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

A DEAD SNAIL IS WISER THAN THAT GUY.

.see who dey talk you wey them use Coca-Cola catch for thief
Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by Gentlevin: 2:09pm On Jul 23, 2018
tripin:
What du expert him tu do

Oil nd yam goes tugeda
I expected him to forget the Oil and use Stew with the yam...

lollllll

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by Proffdada: 2:10pm On Jul 23, 2018
It's not his fault, their relationship was warped
Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:11pm On Jul 23, 2018
Like my mentor said “ having one ☝️ girl is like having none “ a good businessman can’t put all his eggs � in one basket

Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by Sijo01(f): 2:12pm On Jul 23, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy
The guy's being led by his third leg.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by mary4(f): 2:16pm On Jul 23, 2018
EmagNig:
A twitter user has narrated on the platform on how a guy failed his girlfriend's test twice.

The guy had been set up by the girlfriend with her friend and he fell for the plot and actually paid the other girl a visit only to meet his girlfriend at her place. Surprisingly, he fell into the same trap again with the same girl.

Read:

https://lailasnews.com/lady-sets-up-boyfriend-with-her-friend-he-failed-twice/

Moyo Lawal twerks for the gram; gets slammed by fans

Watch video

http://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/moyo-lawal-twerks-for-the-gram-gets-slammed-by-fans/

Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by Ijaya123: 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2018
Iamdmentor1:
The guy doesn't have money. If he had, he'd invite her somewhere else. So he went to her house because he would not spend a dime... He'd get free food, drinks, comfort and a date.

Well if he had money and still fell for this trap twice, then he's more stupid than Nigerians who still believe in Buhari.

And you actually believed that crap?

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by joenor(m): 2:18pm On Jul 23, 2018
who don like woman don like am... hard to change.
Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by speakitnigeria: 2:19pm On Jul 23, 2018
Dont miss this!!!

Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by mimimile93: 2:23pm On Jul 23, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Takes a disciplined man to turn down such temptations.

Do u also beliv everytin dat coms frm twitter?
Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 23, 2018
mimimile93:

Do u also beliv everytin dat coms frm twitter?

I didn't read the post.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by Blogsphere: 2:25pm On Jul 23, 2018
Get your professional LOGOs | Nairaland Advert design | Complimentary cards | Letter Heads

WHATSAPP ONLY: 08104039504

See Below:-

Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by donbachi(m): 2:26pm On Jul 23, 2018
ehn!..afterall,when eve offerd adam apple he did not reject it...how could he reject an apple offerd him,by common ordinary girlfriend..if she offers him another one,he should kindly eat it with all joy...afterall,dem neva marry.
Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by Benoxvals(m): 2:27pm On Jul 23, 2018
Darebassbass:
Women are scum... All I see is two girls taking advantage of N innocent guy's forgiving spirit.

I’m with u on this one...
The only thing that sets trap for humans is
the devil so guess what the gf is....
Make we just forget girls matter..
Their matter started from Genesis..
U can always put EVE on speed dial.
Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by lastmaster(m): 2:30pm On Jul 23, 2018
It's better to sleep on the same bed with a rattle snake than with a Nigerian girl.

Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 23, 2018
Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by Aystarz: 2:48pm On Jul 23, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

No guy is fvcking attached to a babe especially when he haven't put ring on her finger

And who and who gonna stay with Nigerian girl that have the bad notion 'i dont put my eggs in one basket'.

Stick with only one girl at your own peril, when she dump you una go know say dem no dey telli person

Dating is different from courtship.

Dating doesn't mean I can't have flings

The term dating suggests we're both still very much in the probation stage

Dating isn't..... I'm not sure how many other words I can find to spell the difference out to the average Naija babe. It seems the only thing she understands is the art of manipulating unsuspecting men.
Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by nnonso11: 2:49pm On Jul 23, 2018
Make Sales on your Website 24/7

Get Ecommerce Website Developed for Your Business designed, crafted and developed by Web Professionals with years of Web and Digital Solutions experience

Avoid Web Quacks Developing your Website!

What You Also Get:

== Ecommerce Website Comes with Payment Gateway
== Free Training on How to Upload, Edit and Remove Products Images/Prices
== 1 Year Domain
== Unlimited Hosting Space

PLUS MUCH MORE!

Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by OGFarouq(m): 2:49pm On Jul 23, 2018
in just 2 weeks?!!

man's a PRO CHEAT!
Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by Shaev7(m): 2:58pm On Jul 23, 2018
Keep testing... Whatever you get from it, take like that. Even if he passes the test, don't think he so faithful and truthful... Please ladies and gentle men in here, learn not put your partner to test with your friend, else one will end up enjoying themselves and you'll loose both your friend and partner. Note: don't involve devil in this.

I will never test my partner with any friend, if she cheats or want to, with my 8balls psych, I will discover. Precise, whoever is faithful is faithful, regardless of whatever test you do...
Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by Michaelpresh(m): 3:07pm On Jul 23, 2018
Heard this on the the radio 91.7 precisely. I laughed my ass out cuz I've experience same thing.
Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by uthlaw: 3:12pm On Jul 23, 2018
Iamdmentor1:
The guy doesn't have money. If he had, he'd invite her somewhere else. So he went to her house because he would not spend a dime... He'd get free food, drinks, comfort and a date.

Well if he had money and still fell for this trap twice, then he's more stupid than Nigerians who still believe in Buhari.
he's more folish than Nigerians who still believe in pdp after 16yrs of hardship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known / Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection / Caption This Pre-Wedding Photo Inside Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.