Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice (52603 Views)

Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) / Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online / Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by udoka55555: 3:26pm On Jul 23, 2018
if nah me, I go still fail.....
I can't come and be dating just one woman...
when you date her, date her Friend...
that's law of distribution.
Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 23, 2018
no dude can fall for that scam, those people are too calculated and coordinated to fall for such crap twice at a stretch. please next lie abeg!

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by Curry30: 3:42pm On Jul 23, 2018
donstan18:
These twitter story tellers.

Always happening to their friends. It can never be them.

grin grin grin
Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by Assassin101: 3:52pm On Jul 23, 2018
why does it always have to be their friends?

am getting sick of all these lame and fabricated twitter stories
Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by nick50(m): 4:08pm On Jul 23, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Takes a disciplined man to turn down such temptations.
..nwanne m kedu?
Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 23, 2018
nick50:
..nwanne m kedu?
Odinma
Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by Narldon: 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...he hasn't...

Your grammar is a horror show.

Total annihilation!

Grand Savagery!

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by Modeh(m): 5:24pm On Jul 23, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Hmmmm. Twitter stories.

Let me pretend as if I believe. The guy na mumu.
How abeg? If u be the guy u nor go fall?
Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by sapeleboi(m): 6:17pm On Jul 23, 2018
something must kill a man
Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by lastempero: 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2018
Try me with that kind of play and I will fail 5times from the two attempts.
Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2018
Narldon:

Total annihilation!

Grand Savagery!

cool
Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by theapeman4: 7:31pm On Jul 23, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

No guy is fvcking attached to a babe especially when he haven't put ring on her finger

And who and who gonna stay with Nigerian girl that have the bad notion 'i dont put my eggs in one basket'.

Stick with only one girl at your own peril, when she dump you una go know say dem no dey telli person

Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by 9gel(m): 7:34pm On Jul 23, 2018
I see
Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:01pm On Jul 23, 2018
dingbang:
Uyaiincomparabl grin

Come and see .. This one weak me

sad sad that's what you guys deserve anyway.
Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by IamPlato(m): 9:18pm On Jul 23, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Just Look At You Spoilin Your Mood With Your Diary...

You Are A Very Knowledgeable Lady But There Are Little Important Things that Matter that You Dont know Yet
Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by dingbang(m): 9:27pm On Jul 23, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

that's what he deserves...not you guys .

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:30pm On Jul 23, 2018
dingbang:
that's what he deserves...not you guys .

That's what he deserves. Not you, dingbang. Mtcheew.
Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:30pm On Jul 23, 2018
IamPlato:

Just Look At You Spoilin Your Mood With Your Diary...

You Are A Very Knowledgeable Lady But There Are Little Important Things that Matter that You Dont know Yet

sad
Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by IamPlato(m): 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

sad

I Personally, Understand What You Are Going Through...

I Want You To Chill alittle... Taking Things Like This To Heart Creates Space For Suicide Tendencies... That has Never And Will Never Be A Solution.
Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by wildkat: 9:59pm On Jul 23, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:
A DEAD SNAIL IS WISER THAN THAT GUY.

My broda lust can reboot the brain in seconds or even crash it sef
Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by wildkat: 10:04pm On Jul 23, 2018
Optionally:
G

G for Goat. The guy is a Goat
Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by dingbang(m): 10:22pm On Jul 23, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

That's what he deserves. Not you, dingbang. Mtcheew.
why tensed up today? What's wrong. You are always angry
Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:44pm On Jul 23, 2018
dingbang:
why tensed up today? What's wrong. You are always angry

I'm always angry? Really? Was I angry yesterday, or the day before? Why such hasty conclusion, bang bang?
Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by dingbang(m): 11:01pm On Jul 23, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I'm always angry? Really? Was I angry yesterday, or the day before? Why such hasty conclusion, bang bang?
the "mcheew" comment .. Was what made me come to such hasty conclusion.. Just allergic to it sha
Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 24, 2018
EmagNig:
A twitter user has narrated on the platform on how a guy failed his girlfriend's test twice.

The guy had been set up by the girlfriend with her friend and he fell for the plot and actually paid the other girl a visit only to meet his girlfriend at her place. Surprisingly, he fell into the same trap again with the same girl.

Read:

https://lailasnews.com/lady-sets-up-boyfriend-with-her-friend-he-failed-twice/

if my girlfriend does this, Shes in trouble.
Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by Skmoda360(m): 12:55am On Jul 24, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

No guy is fvcking attached to a babe especially when he haven't put ring on her finger

And who and who gonna stay with Nigerian girl that have the bad notion 'i dont put my eggs in one basket'.

Stick with only one girl at your own peril, when she dump you una go know say dem no dey telli person
ITEL you cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:53am On Jul 24, 2018
dingbang:
the "mcheew" comment .. Was what made me come to such hasty conclusion.. Just allergic to it sha

I was just in a bad mood. Good morning.
Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by dingbang(m): 8:05am On Jul 24, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I was just in a bad mood. Good morning.
its alright .. I understand. Good morning..
Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:19am On Jul 24, 2018
dingbang:
its alright .. I understand. Good morning..

You don't understand.
Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by dingbang(m): 12:54pm On Jul 24, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

You don't understand.
oya.. Make me understand.. I am a god listener wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known / Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection / Caption This Pre-Wedding Photo Inside Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.