Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? (12100 Views)

‘You Don’t Know History’, Asari-Dokubo Slams Those Saying Binis Founded Lagos / Who Founded Lagos: Yoruba Or Binis? Oba Of Benin’s Claim Stirs Controversy, Agai / How The Binis Enslaved Igbo People For Centuries - Reno Omokri (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
aniomafirstson:

you don't recall oil in delta north because we aniomas don't go about shouting "our oyel our oyel" like you lazy folks do..we don't need oil to survive so get that into your empty skull
I've never seen a Benin man talked about oil this oil that.
You lot are worthless seff,the reason Nigeria don't want you out is because we love you guys and we don't want you guys to kill each other
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 03, 2018
aniomafirstson:
even in militancy na una get am

no b say na only una get the oil grin
militancy,edo?

Now I know youre a dull troll who has Edophobia
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Ikenna0b: 11:25pm On Aug 03, 2018
aniomafirstson:

you don't recall oil in delta north because we aniomas don't go about shouting "our oyel our oyel" like you lazy folks do..we don't need oil to survive so get that into your empty skull

You dey mind am. Even aside oil, Anioma has the largest gas reserve in that state but you don't see us jumping up and down about that shit.

2 Likes

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by aniomafirstson: 11:30pm On Aug 03, 2018
Stranac:
militancy,edo?
Now I know youre a dull troll who has Edophobia
.Just keep anioma out of your nonsense
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
aniomafirstson:

.Just keep anioma out of your nonsense
what is anioma gain?who know them?who call them here?
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Ikenna0b: 11:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
Favor99:

The question is amount of oil. The amount is not that much. After all Edo has oil to.
Everyone after all has money, but the question is how much money do they have
See am. Story don change. It went from Anioma doesn't produce oil at all to how much do you produce. I repeat again just look at you

2 Likes

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Ikenna0b: 11:34pm On Aug 03, 2018
Stranac:

Your people called us here. Leave us alone and will leave you alone.
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
The most patriotic people on earth.

A king died to protect his people

We dont move around dragging land we the owners,no need to chest beat cause our culture speak for us.

Our past was rich and ancient predated many tribe buy never lost value

Time to focus on the future

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by aniomafirstson: 11:42pm On Aug 03, 2018
Stranac:

Nth like your useless worthless Bendel

count anioma out of bendel or foolish Edo republic

1 Like

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Favor99(m): 11:45pm On Aug 03, 2018
Ikenna0b:

See am. Story don change. It went from Anioma doesn't produce oil at all to how much do you produce. I repeat again just look at you
Little oil is as good as nothing
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by davidnazee: 11:54pm On Aug 03, 2018
Ikenna0b:

Look at them
Land grabbers like their ancestors. Anioma can't drink water, drop cup without this people wanting to land grab our territory. Just look at una!!

The shit your ancestors couldn't do in the past, na now you think you can. Mschewwww try am.

You talk too much nonsense. I already said my own. The land mass called Anioma will be part of any country formed by Edo and Delta states minority. If you people called Anioma don’t want to join you are free to sail across the river Niger to join your Biafra brothers in the East.
You really think that small Biafra can fight a united Bendel?

1 Like

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 03, 2018
davidnazee:

You talk too much nonsense. I already said my own. The land mass called Anioma will be part of any country formed by Edo and Delta states minority. If you people called Anioma don’t want to join you are free to sail across the river Niger to join your Biafra brothers in the East.
when i see them chest beat i use shake my head
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by davidnazee: 12:01am On Aug 04, 2018
aniomafirstson:

which territory
your useless worthless Benin couldn't even stand agbor

agbor fought toe to toe with the useless Benin

Which Agbor? Keep deceiving yourself till you see your Biafra brothers drowning in the river Niger if they try cross enter Benin territories.

Do you know that during the Benin British war of 1897, Benin armies had already surrounded Agbor kingdom ready to burn it down when the fight with the British started? That was Agbor”s saviour.
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Ikenna0b: 12:06am On Aug 04, 2018
Favor99:

Little oil is as good as nothing

I'm here trying to save this nigga's face because of his wailing of edophobia but as usual, they keep pushing.

Nigga Ndokwa ALONE produces more than Edo combined

Ndokwa ALONE makes 90,100.

1 Like

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 04, 2018
A 17th century Dutch engraving from Olfert Dapper's Nauwkeurige Beschrijvinge der Afrikaansche Gewesten, published in Amsterdam in 1668 wrote:

The king's palace or court is a square, and is as large as the town of Haarlem and entirely surrounded by a special wall, like that which encircles the town. It is divided into many magnificent palaces, houses, and apartments of the courtiers, and comprises beautiful and long square galleries, about as large as the Exchange at Amsterdam, but one larger than another, resting on wooden pillars, from top to bottom covered with cast copper, on which are engraved the pictures of their war exploits and battles..."
—Olfert Dapper, Nauwkeurige Beschrijvinge der Afrikaansche Gewesten
Another Dutch traveller was David van Nyendael who in 1699 gave an eye-witness account.
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Ikenna0b: 12:15am On Aug 04, 2018
davidnazee:

Anioma fought the British for 13 years straight before they were able to colonize us.
Agbor slapped your ancestors silly during their attempt of land grabbing their land

Yet you think small Edo can do it now. grin grin grin
Your ancestors tried and failed and that was when SE Igbos did not have our backs. Na now una wan try? grin grin especially now that do have our backs.

6 Likes

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 04, 2018
Ikenna0b:

Anioma fought the British for 31 years straight before they were able to colonize us.
Agbor slapped your ancestors silly during their attempt of land grabbing their land

Your ancestors tried and failed and that was when SE Igbos did not have our backs. Na now una wan try? grin grin especially now that do have our backs.

grin if the brits fought you guys for 31 years,there wouldnt have been traces of your race or language

but only on history books
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Ikenna0b: 12:23am On Aug 04, 2018
Stranac:
grin if the brits fought you guys for 31 years,there wouldnt have been traces of your race or language

That was a typo. It was supposed to be 13 years. And yes Anioma fought the British invasion from 1898-1911.
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by aniomafirstson: 12:24am On Aug 04, 2018
davidnazee:

Which Agbor? Keep deceiving yourself till you see your Biafra brothers drowning in the river Niger if they try cross enter Benin territories.

Do you know that during the Benin British war of 1897, Benin armies had already surrounded Agbor kingdom ready to burn it down when the fight with the British started? That was Agbor”s saviour.

you motherfucking Benin people tried conquering agbor but failed woefully with every single attempt

Agbor kept weeping your buttocks grin

when you couldn't succeed in the olden days is it now you will succeed when we are now united?

I know agbor people wouldn't even need the help of the rest igbos to deal with you guys.

.They can handle you guys by themselves like they've always done.

3 Likes

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by davidnazee: 12:27am On Aug 04, 2018
Ikenna0b:

Anioma fought the British for 31 years straight before they were able to colonize us.

Anioma fought the British for 31yrs hahaha. I know u don’t know what war really is so no need to talk that with u.

I have lots of friends that are Agbor indigenes. They all claim their ancestors are Benin and that many Agbor people are actually of Benin ancestry. Same with Igbanke, Ika and other parts of Delta north. That alone gives us the right to Anioma as Edo territory. If u like be bragging now, when it comes down to the real thing we will see who is crying to United Nations and drowning in the river Niger.

1 Like

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by aniomafirstson: 12:27am On Aug 04, 2018
Ikenna0b:

That was a typo. It was supposed to be 13 years. And yes Anioma fought the British invasion from 1898-1911.
you were correct nwannem.
.we fought them for 31 years

from 1883 to 1914

moreover Benin kingdom was conquered in less than a week..grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by aniomafirstson: 12:29am On Aug 04, 2018
davidnazee:

Anioma fought the British for 31yrs hahaha. I know u don’t know what war really is so no need to talk that with u.

I have lots of friends that are Agbor indigenes. They all claim their ancestors are Benin and that many Agbor people are actually of Benin ancestry. Same with Igbanke, Ika and other parts of Delta north. That alone gives us the right to Anioma as Edo territory. If u like be bragging now, when it comes down to the real thing we will see who is crying to United Nations and drowning in the river Niger.

They claimed they migrated from Edo but that didn't stop them from weeping your asses when tried to trespass

fools grin
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by davidnazee: 12:31am On Aug 04, 2018
Stranac:

Hahahaha.. no mind the guy.
We know who resisted the British imperialism.

1 Like

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 04, 2018
aniomafirstson:

you motherfucking Benin people tried conquering agbor but failed woefully with every single attempt

Agbor kept weeping your buttocks grin

when you couldn't succeed in the olden days is it now you will succeed when we are now united?

I know agbor people wouldn't even need the help of the rest igbos to deal with you guys.

.They can handle you guys by themselves like they've always done.

Thats the problem we have no reason to fight..

our tribes have been inter marrying ever since so why fight now?

north is th problem not us

1 Like

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Ikenna0b: 12:33am On Aug 04, 2018
davidnazee:

grin grin grin grin Everybody and their mama knows it took YEARS before the British was able to colonize Anioma.

For una, you fell in less than two weeks. grin grin grin

If the British took years before they can even get our land, what makes you think you Edo can? grin grin grin grin nigga wake up from your dream.

Lastly, the Igbanke that's trying to get the hell away from una and letting everyone know they aren't una are drumroll please IKA. That's all I have to say about this your dream.

5 Likes

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 04, 2018
davidnazee:

Even igbos dont really want to live with igbos

why do you think they are mostly on every state seeking help or doing business and other tribes dont want to come to their place
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by aniomafirstson: 12:34am On Aug 04, 2018
Stranac:
Thats the problem we have no reason to fight..

our tribes have been inter marrying ever since so why fight now?

north is th problem not us

You were never a competition in the first place

just leave us out of your so called Edo republic and everyone will be fine

finito.

2 Likes

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 04, 2018
tried to find out about this anioma and igbanke seff

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by aniomafirstson: 12:37am On Aug 04, 2018
Stranac:
Even igbos dont really want to live with igbos

why do you think they are mostly on every state seeking help or doing business and other tribes dont want to come to their place

Why are Chinese people in Nigeria and Africa as a whole?

that answers your question

3 Likes

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by ghostfacekillar(m): 12:37am On Aug 04, 2018
Don't mind all this land grabbers. Bini pagans. U where taken down easily by britz after all the human sacrifice u peeps gave ur oracle

4 Likes

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by davidnazee: 12:38am On Aug 04, 2018
aniomafirstson:

They claimed they migrated from Edo but that didn't stop them from weeping your asses when tried to trespass

fools grin

If you are a reasonable and realistic person you will know in your heart that Anioma will never be part of Biafra. over 40% of people in Anioma prefers to be part of Bendel so any attempt by u biafrans in the east to include them in ur failed state will be resisted from within Anioma first before the rest of Edo armies drown ur brothers in the east that will try to cross over to fight.

So no need talking too much. We already know what is happening on ground.

1 Like

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 04, 2018
aniomafirstson:

Why are Chinese people in Nigeria and Africa as a whole?

that answers your question
they cant survive together

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom / 18,000 APC Members Join PDP In Benue; Declare Support For Atiku, Ortom, Moro / Sanwo-olu Gives Stewardship, Lists Achievement In 100 Days (details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.