Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

"I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man (41980 Views)

Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? / Nigerian Men Used As Sex Machine By Rich South Korean Ladies - Man Says / I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:46am On Aug 04, 2018
When they are seen as a liability they will be so quick to associate quote along with feminists

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by classicfrank4u(m): 6:46am On Aug 04, 2018
no girl is yt to comment cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 04, 2018
Another depressed uncle that thinks he has an opinion about Nigerian ladies and wants to trend for 5mins grin

Attention seeker.

Okay, we've noticed you grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by DarkMagic(m): 6:49am On Aug 04, 2018
Almaiga:
He is very correct but, where he said "they can't hold a conversation in parson or via text typing like a parson with epileptic seizure" caught my attention most.

My brother,that shii is the most frustrating thing I have ever encountered
Only "LOL and K" making them feel like they are doing us a favor by conversing with us undecided undecided
I like the guy where he said...spend actual money... Nairaland females and feminist not gonna like this one grin grin grin

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Changethechain: 6:49am On Aug 04, 2018
They are the most useless girls I have come across in all my travels... They are prostitute personified

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by o4ka: 6:49am On Aug 04, 2018
Only a few Nigerian women have class . Majority do not and thats not their fault , you men have made survival harder for women in this harsh economy , most men dont even have jobs now imagine where that leaves women . U think its fun for a woman to beg men for money and basic gadgets in this tech driven world . You Nigerian men dont treat women well .If you did u will not be okay with giving Nigerian women 3 months maternity leave . You men are psychologicallly sick upstairs if u think Nigeria women deserve just 3 months maternity leave . We are the sick ones the Women are perfectly ok . By the way am a man .

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by HeWrites(m): 6:50am On Aug 04, 2018
sholamat:
lol
one is really angry with me that I collect Yahoo money I no spend for her..
she was talking as if I was working for her, feeling entitle to my own money oh..
smh

See yourself How is it your money??

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Explorers(m): 6:52am On Aug 04, 2018
Promismike:
grin grin grin

Sense go kill u grin

Completely true. You really dated many of them.

Immediately you say hi to them. The next you get is send me card. My phone is bad. My rent is due, etc Nigeria leeches. Not ladies.

My gas has finished, no food stuffs and nothing to cook.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by bibina: 6:52am On Aug 04, 2018
IamHeWrites:
In response to a tweet made by a Nigerian lady on Twitter which says;
"The average Nigerian man is an unexposed, belligerent, unteachable, desperately unrepentant dimwit"

A Nigerian man has taken to his Instagram page to blast Nigerian ladies who are entitled narcissist, feels money and gifts are her rights even when she does absolutely nothing.

Nigerian girls are scums!
Read what he wrote below;
"I honestly feel bad for Nigerian men who have never experienced relationships with non-Nigerian ladies and I'm not talking about overseas.

Even Ghanaian or Kenyan women. The AVERAGE Nigerian woman is a self entitled narcissist, who feels money and gifts are her rights even when she does absolutely nothing for you, not even hold a good conversation either in person or via text, typing like someone with epileptic seizures with the annoying abbreviations.

The average Nigerian woman will go on a date with every Tom, dick, Harry and all his uncles just for a chance to get a free meal and movie tickets. The average Nigerian woman sees spending her money on dates as a Taboo, but is quick to talk trash about having "vex money", lol nobody cares about your vex money, come with actual spending money�.

In conclusion the average Nigerian woman is a pest with nothing to offer but headache and hassles. Thank you for reading. God bless�"

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9246/i-feel-bad-for-men-who-have-never-experienced-relationships-with-non-nigerian-ladies-man.html

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by ideology(m): 6:53am On Aug 04, 2018
Okay

If you are non Nigerian or mixed blood, you can pm me.

Yea, mean it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Morbeta11(m): 6:53am On Aug 04, 2018
Chai.....one orijin for this guy mennnnń

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by JERRY1925(m): 6:56am On Aug 04, 2018
lekanwl:
No Woman, No Cry.
.its , no, woman no cry...like....no, woman dont cry.

3 Likes

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by DarkMagic(m): 6:56am On Aug 04, 2018
Promismike:
grin grin grin

Sense go kill u grin

Completely true. You really dated many of them.

Immediately you say hi to them. The next you get is send me card. My phone is bad. My rent is due, etc Nigeria leeches. Not ladies.

As if u know,
They find every guy as a potential client
One got me fired up gan...I was like Hello
Before I knew it,see brought down heaven saying"All boys are the same,they just want to chop and run,For your information,I have a bf"
I was dumbstruck undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by sisisioge: 6:57am On Aug 04, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Arrant insult! Why are we sending missiles to one another lately sef? The other day, a babe called Yoruba boys loud mouths. Another time, one babe said naija guys are dimwitsss. Today, you called all naija girls right offs. Wetin! Know thy self and watch your association...issue resolved grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Ejiod(m): 6:57am On Aug 04, 2018
Seriously, most Nigerian ladies need to think deep on this. For an example, a lady I met just once, the next thing is my gift,send me recharge card,my subscription finished,my phone got damaged, ohhh, my laptop is damaged,pls help me with 10k ,or i need this and that ........I'm like I'm I your second dad?..Seriously most female mind here in Nigeria has been fixed on money.
In fact its general in most tribe,I can't say for Hausa but with what I've seen with ladies here in southern region,85% of them have this bad mentality that Man must give them to survive

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by ideology(m): 6:57am On Aug 04, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL, he made some points though.

I like this- "The average Nigerian woman sees spending her money on dates as a Taboo, but is quick to talk trash about having "vex money", lol nobody cares about your vex money, come with actual spending money�".

Chai! We are in pains.

You have really changed oo abi you are pretending because you are looking for bf or husband, the former you would have fired back, lolzzz - ex. men are scum gang leader

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Pesuzok(m): 6:57am On Aug 04, 2018
o4ka:
Only a few Nigerian women have class . Majority do not and thats not their fault , you men have made survival harder for women in this harsh economy , most men dont even have jobs now imagine where that leaves women . U think its fun for a woman to beg men for money and basic gadgets in this tech driven world . You Nigerian men dont treat women well .If you did u will not be okay with giving Nigerian women 3 months maternity leave . You men are psychologicallly sick upstairs if u think Nigeria women deserve just 3 months maternity leave . We are the sick ones the Women are perfectly ok . By the way am a man .
6 months wil make employers avoid employing married women.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Slayar: 6:59am On Aug 04, 2018
Amberon11:
I see people who jump into hasty generalisations as daft,dumb and stupid. If your mother, sister, girlfriends are like that doesn't mean the average Nigerian girl is like that.

I personally have never expected much from any guy and have never dated for monetary gains and so many of my friends are in that category and nor have I ever been on dates for food as I treat myself to nice meals in restaurants whenever I feel the need.

We could say the same for you men who act too authoritarian towards your Nigerian gfs beating them and thinking its your right to cheat. Other men do not Lord over their gfs that way but I'm not saying all Nigerian men are like that. There are good ones.

So my point is this, identify the good one and stick with him/her because all these rants are senseless . Thank you!

He is saying the truth.When up to 80% of something is true ,you're allowed to generalise.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Lordchibo(m): 7:00am On Aug 04, 2018
fact...Nigeria ladies no be am at all .if you know you know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by DKM123: 7:00am On Aug 04, 2018
Yes o!

Nigerian men are PERFECT. The BEST any woman from America, Japan and Jupiter can have for a husband!

Nigerian women are angry angry angry#$&@likemoney!@#%moneyfck%& angry angry!

Did I say, Nigerian men are PERFECT? Oh yes! Okay.

P.S: Nigerian men don't like money.

Smh! Nigerian men. You people are a sick bunch of bullies and I actually have genuine PITY for our women. You men are poison to this poor women and I wish they never have to be with men that feel this way towards them.

So what if they ask for money? It is the way society has raised them to believe the MAN is the provider, the master and the leader and the only way they assert that leadership is to be PROVIDERS. After all, they are told their duty as women is the caring for the family and raising the kids while the men is to PROVIDE MONEY!
You men crying foul here are also of this opinion. So why are you bitter. Choose a struggle.

When you start RESPECTING women the way you all DEMAND respect and tell them they can be Presidents, major CEOs and not shove them aside when they come out for top positions (just because they are women) or tell them to only aspire to marriage and childbirth and serving their husbands and cleaning the house and all this other bullsheet..... Maybe then, they will realise that they are just as intelligent as any man and can think towards being a WO(MAN) of themselves and not less likely to succeed financially than the man.

That time is coming though because our women are very hardworking and very brilliant, yet homely and decent as compared to ANY OTHER WOMEN IN OTHER CLIMES. Who know know!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by pocohantas(f): 7:01am On Aug 04, 2018
ideology:

You have really changed oo abi you are pretending because you are looking for bf or husband, the former you would have fired back, lolzzz - ex. men are scum gang leader

Don't be stupid, or rather, don't show that you are stupid.
Looking for husband indeed grin

8 Likes

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Vince77(m): 7:01am On Aug 04, 2018
Pavore9:
Who raised these "average Nigerian ladies"?

Average Nigerian Parent obviously

2 Likes

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by ideology(m): 7:02am On Aug 04, 2018
Pavore9:
Who raised these "average Nigerian ladies"?

Sugar Daddy's spoilt our ladies

Vince77:

Average Nigerian Parent obviously

1 Like

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Amberon11: 7:02am On Aug 04, 2018
So does it mean Nigerian men are misorgynists, women beaters and scammers?
Slayar:

He is saying the truth.When up to 80% of something is true ,you're allowed to generalise.

5 Likes

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Ejiod(m): 7:03am On Aug 04, 2018
Explorers:

My gas has finished, no food stuffs and nothing to cook.
Can you imagine one that I haven't seen saying,my phone spoil,I need 6k or pls can u give me 4k? I'm like WTF are ladies turning to

8 Likes

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by pocohantas(f): 7:05am On Aug 04, 2018
Ejiod:
Seriously, most Nigerian ladies need to think deep on this. For an example, a lady I met just once, the next thing is my gift,send me recharge card,my subscription finished,my phone got damaged, ohhh, my laptop is damaged,pls help me with 10k ,or i need this and that ........I'm like I'm I your second dad?..Seriously most female mind here in Nigeria has been fixed on money.
In fact its general in most tribe,I can't say for Hausa but with what I've seen with ladies here in southern region,85% of them have this bad mentality that Man must give them to survive

Hian!

5 Likes

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by tiredoflife(m): 7:06am On Aug 04, 2018
All this I never chop girls wey full Nigeria

Na so one call me say she travel go somewhere
Ask me to give her money for tf to go party
I tell am say I just withdraw from my dom account and I no get naira for my naira account
Say make she borrow money reach my bus stop even if na 500
Once she reach I go give her the money back
She laff me
U no get u dey laff person wey get to give u cash
Dis na gal I meet online oh
We never see before
Since DAT day she no chat with me again
Once u don dey toast niaja babe
U don own dem money grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by ideology(m): 7:06am On Aug 04, 2018
pocohantas:

Don't be stupid, or rather, don't show that you are stupid.
Looking for husband indeed grin

Lolzzz

One thing I like about myself is I help people live their true lives.

No fake person can pretend around me for long.

Your response just showed that you are pretending, God help you in your husband hunting, amen

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Xagaa(m): 7:06am On Aug 04, 2018
LMAO... I really dont blame that girl with fish Brain twisting rubbish. By the way, our Nigga came through for us with strong valid points.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by pocohantas(f): 7:07am On Aug 04, 2018
ideology:

Lolzzz

One thing I like about myself is I help people live their true lives.

No fake person can pretend around me for long.

Your response just showed that you are pretending, God help you in your husband hunting, amen

Pretending bawo? I am rude na, who doesn't know?
I just have different tolerance levels around different people grin

2 Likes

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 04, 2018
I swear you no well
pocohantas:

Hian!

2 Likes

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by FrenchWay: 7:09am On Aug 04, 2018
Ejiod:
Hausa own worse o. No car, no love

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? / Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" / Why Don't We See Rich Nigerian Single Ladies Marry Not-so-rich Nigerian Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.