Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

"I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man (41977 Views)

Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? / Nigerian Men Used As Sex Machine By Rich South Korean Ladies - Man Says / I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Martin0(m): 10:54am On Aug 09, 2018
khiaa:

I'm ready. wink

oh oh ever readygrin abeg wait for when I go ready jor! hey hey abeg I nor want make u disvirgin me!

let someone special enjoy such experience with a brand new man!grin

**team virgin man!
**never been kissed, romance!
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by khiaa(f): 10:57am On Aug 09, 2018
Martin0:

oh oh ever readygrin abeg wait for when I go ready jor! hey hey abeg I nor want make u disvirgin me!

let someone special enjoy such experience with a brand new man!grin

**team virgin man!
**never been kissed, romance!

LMAO grin grin grin So you are a virgin? I'm a virgin too, let's learn together. wink
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Martin0(m): 11:01am On Aug 09, 2018
khiaa:

LMAO grin grin grin So you are a virgin? I'm a virgin too, let's learn together. wink

gringrin how can you be a virgin?grin na u suppose teach me not "we"learn together!
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by jobonnairaland: 11:35am On Aug 09, 2018
khiaa:

grin grin grin I know you aren't him, I mention his name to bring him to your post so that I could ask him that question. I love fun and having a good laugh also. grin
Feel free to holla me.
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by james255(m): 11:43am On Aug 09, 2018
even those foreign ladies he praises might probably be felt same way by their local men, as the saying goes "prophets are hardly appreciated in their backyards"
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by jossyco(m): 12:17pm On May 20, 2019
An average Nigerian lady texts you by herself, just wait for the bill. other days when you try to chat, they answer in monosyllables, but when they need something they'll keep d conversation going. You meet a lady today and the billing starts right away

1 Like

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Hotspotbro(m): 6:34pm On Dec 26, 2019
See how he's pressing that pale bum bum... Ashewo okunrin
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Hotspotbro(m): 1:13pm On Dec 27, 2019
IamHeWrites:
In response to a tweet made by a Nigerian lady on Twitter which says;
"The average Nigerian man is an unexposed, belligerent, unteachable, desperately unrepentant dimwit"

A Nigerian man has taken to his Instagram page to blast Nigerian ladies who are entitled narcissist, feels money and gifts are her rights even when she does absolutely nothing.

Read what he wrote below;
"I honestly feel bad for Nigerian men who have never experienced relationships with non-Nigerian ladies and I'm not talking about overseas.

Even Ghanaian or Kenyan women. The AVERAGE Nigerian woman is a self entitled narcissist, who feels money and gifts are her rights even when she does absolutely nothing for you, not even hold a good conversation either in person or via text, typing like someone with epileptic seizures with the annoying abbreviations.

The average Nigerian woman will go on a date with every Tom, dick, Harry and all his uncles just for a chance to get a free meal and movie tickets. The average Nigerian woman sees spending her money on dates as a Taboo, but is quick to talk trash about having "vex money", lol nobody cares about your vex money, come with actual spending money�.

In conclusion the average Nigerian woman is a pest with nothing to offer but headache and hassles. Thank you for reading. God bless�"

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9246/i-feel-bad-for-men-who-have-never-experienced-relationships-with-non-nigerian-ladies-man.html

why did he not hold his foreign babe on the shoulder why her butt.. And does he not have a mother?
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by fbexpert: 4:19pm On Dec 27, 2019
The op is saying the truth. I live in Ghana and I can boldly tell you that Ghana girls are not like the naija girls.

3 Likes

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by RuggedSniper: 9:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
IamHeWrites:
In response to a tweet made by a Nigerian lady on Twitter which says;
"The average Nigerian man is an unexposed, belligerent, unteachable, desperately unrepentant dimwit"

A Nigerian man has taken to his Instagram page to blast Nigerian ladies who are entitled narcissist, feels money and gifts are her rights even when she does absolutely nothing.

Read what he wrote below;
"I honestly feel bad for Nigerian men who have never experienced relationships with non-Nigerian ladies and I'm not talking about overseas.

Even Ghanaian or Kenyan women. The AVERAGE Nigerian woman is a self entitled narcissist, who feels money and gifts are her rights even when she does absolutely nothing for you, not even hold a good conversation either in person or via text, typing like someone with epileptic seizures with the annoying abbreviations.

The average Nigerian woman will go on a date with every Tom, dick, Harry and all his uncles just for a chance to get a free meal and movie tickets. The average Nigerian woman sees spending her money on dates as a Taboo, but is quick to talk trash about having "vex money", lol nobody cares about your vex money, come with actual spending money�.

In conclusion the average Nigerian woman is a pest with nothing to offer but headache and hassles. Thank you for reading. God bless�"

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9246/i-feel-bad-for-men-who-have-never-experienced-relationships-with-non-nigerian-ladies-man.html

grin... Too much generalisations!

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? / Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" / Why Don't We See Rich Nigerian Single Ladies Marry Not-so-rich Nigerian Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.