Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,767 members, 7,827,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

"I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man (41981 Views)

Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? / Nigerian Men Used As Sex Machine By Rich South Korean Ladies - Man Says / I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Bizibi(m): 10:01am On Aug 04, 2018
sweetgala:

I'm talking of Nigerian women where I live and grew up. I've spent less than 60 days in Nigeria in the last 16 years. But between the states , UK, Ireland and Canada Nigerian ladies are getting brave. I've heard too many stories of men kicked out their homes and a sugar boy moved in
yea,that's true....
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 04, 2018
gladisa7:
true talk.. am aware..not they told meoooh. I know it. If u hammer south african girl finish come carry money dey give am... if she no slap u she go spit in your face...
You are correct! that's because they believe that sex is not for sale, they have sex with you because they want to, not for money. All you need to do is buy them food and drinks dat's all! but thesedays Nigerian men have opened their eyes by corrupting them with gifts and money as presents After sex.

3 Likes

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by safarigirl(f): 10:04am On Aug 04, 2018
sweetgala:

I'm talking of Nigerian women where I live and grew up. I've spent less than 60 days in Nigeria in the last 16 years. But between the states , UK, Ireland and Canada Nigerian ladies are getting brave. I've heard too many stories of men kicked out their homes and a sugar boy moved in
okay

2 Likes

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Konze70: 10:08am On Aug 04, 2018
Nigerian women are boring and always wanting something from you for nothing , very saucy , impolite and arrogant . Their attitude detest me no wonder I haven't touched a nigerian lady since 2009 .

4 Likes

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Lalas247(f): 10:10am On Aug 04, 2018
gypsey:
Very true! grin but thesedays Feminists No gree say we be man. so...
I blame feminist for this fuckery sha ...
imagine man can't do his manly duty in peace again .. grin morning hun.. how's the British weather treating ya cheesy
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Lalas247(f): 10:11am On Aug 04, 2018
jobonnairaland:
Lol, after milking them and you turned around to call them lazy youths? That's crazy!!
excuse me ....
do I look like someone who milks... Jesu Christie bossbae like moi ..
u must be high grin
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 04, 2018
sweetgala:

In all my 20years living in Europe from my mid teens till adulthood I've never dated or even had any sexual activity with a white woman. There is just no attraction there. Zero nill nada. I like my women black. The darker the better you got natural hair you can just kill me and carry me away

Even though this topic is discussing needy Nigerian girls of which I have entertained my fair share. I must say I still love my African Queens and there are many brilliant ones out there.
Really? even when you were in school? that's errr...surprising, i slept with Numerous white girls while in College. had kids with Two, but i still love black women. the ones with no wigs or fake hairs and tings.

1 Like

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Lalas247(f): 10:15am On Aug 04, 2018
sweetkev:
You are one of those op is talking about. I pity you....
pity your bank account dear..
not my fault it pains u to spend money on a lady ...
next time don't quote me .. I don't appreciate Lazy youts quoting me angry

2 Likes

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Amberon11: 10:17am On Aug 04, 2018
Do you agree that the average Nigerian guy is a fraudster/ criminal?

If those are the only girls you've met then you're the problem. Work on yourself.
LaudGuy:
quiet there!!

The average Nigerian woman or girl fits the description. Zero value. If it's not money for hair, it's recharge card, if it's not recharge card it's data subscription , if it's not that one its please help with part payment of school fees, if it's not that one it's I'm struggling I need help things are so hard and the freeking list is endless.

Even the so called working ladies are not exempted. Out of all the knuckle headed naija babe's I've dated I can say only one (1) didn't fall into this class of foolishness and guess what? She wasn't born and raised in Nigeria.

So what are you on about Mr man or woman. keep shut

quote author=Amberon11 post=69970423]I see people who jump into hasty generalisations as daft,dumb and stupid. If your mother, sister, girlfriends are like that doesn't mean the average Nigerian girl is like that.

I personally have never expected much from any guy and have never dated for monetary gains and so many of my friends are in that category and nor have I ever been on dates for food as I treat myself to nice meals in restaurants whenever I feel the need.

We could say the same for you men who act too authoritarian towards your Nigerian gfs beating them and thinking its your right to cheat. Other men do not Lord over their gfs that way but I'm not saying all Nigerian men are like that. There are good ones.

So my point is this, identify the good one and stick with him/her because all these rants are senseless . Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by jobonnairaland: 10:17am On Aug 04, 2018
Lalas247:

excuse me ....
do I look like someone who milks... Jesu Christie bossbae like moi ..
u must be high grin
Lol. Do not pretend please, because I know your type. wink

No Nigerian girl would ever milk me. Even the one who told me that her phone is bad. I had to use dollars to confuse her. cheesy cheesy

Can't buy a phone for any woman.

4 Likes

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Amberon11: 10:20am On Aug 04, 2018
I never said I have not been scammed by a Nigerian.

You should be prudent in spending and not lavish on any girl who sees you as a meal ticket. Any girl who does that is foolish and no worthy of your attention.
ahmedbanj:

Which means a Nigerian man has neva scammed U, U juz do hear abt it, right?
but d case is different wit gals wit me, I've been wit gals dat tinks because we are in a relationship,even some casual relationships! dat wld bliv I hav 2 carry their financial burdens all because say I juz ask her out,even without accepting my advances fully!
and next tin U hear d idiots sayin.. ' I'm using it 2 test U nd U failed' thunder fire those kinda ladies dat do spew dose kinda trash! awon were! I juz pity guys wey be woman wrapper dat has no OT dealin wit most of dis ladies.
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 04, 2018
Jamaican women are worst than Nigerian women in Demanding for money and material things, though they can or some of them can hold a convo.

Had sex with one Jamaican Girl next thing, she started asking me for money to buy pant, i refused. i left her in my Flat and went to work when i came back she had left with everything in my Flat including soaps in my bathroom, pillows on my bed, toothpaste and cream. grin grin my CDs. when i saw her the next day and asked why she took my belongings, she said her pussi is not for free! grin

3 Likes

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Lalas247(f): 10:22am On Aug 04, 2018
jobonnairaland:
Lol. Do not pretend please, because I know your type. wink

No Nigerian girl would ever milk me. Even the one who told me that her phone is bad. I had to use dollars to confuse her. cheesy cheesy

Can't buy a phone for any woman.
so its phone buying that has made u this way...Pele

I pray for success so u can be free from this bondage ...

oga u don't know me .. my type no dey ur area grin
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Lalas247(f): 10:23am On Aug 04, 2018
gypsey:
Jamaican women are worst than Nigerian women in Demanding for money and material things, though they can or some of them can hold a convo.

Had sex with one Jamaican Girl next thing, she started asking me for money to buy pant, i refused. i left her in my Flat and went to work when i came back she had left with everything in my Flat including soaps in my bathroom, pillows on my bed, toothpaste and cream. grin grin my CDs. when i saw her the next day and asked why she took my belongings, she said her pussi is not for free! grin
tell them again biko grin
they think the grass is greener ...
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 04, 2018
Lalas247:

imagine man can't do his manly duty in peace again .. grin morning hun.. how's the British weather treating ya cheesy
na Feminists cause am oo! grin

I am okay, the weather is been Good. so hot! how are ya?

1 Like

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Amberon11: 10:25am On Aug 04, 2018
It's quite disheartening to hear that. I personally avoid going on dates to avoid hearing stuff like "after all I've spent on you"....nah!!!!

Recently there's been a few guys who wanted to take me to the cinema but I bluntly said no. They requested we went elsewhere but I still declined. That's cuz I see no future with them so there's no need to give them hopes.

About the phone issue, may God deliver them.
malcom2x:

It's quite good you exonerate yourself but the fact is, not an average Nigerian girls but most Nigerian girls. You can't deny the obvious even if you've not witnessed several times at least, you've heard. The one that breaks my heart most is "I can never buy phone for myself". Such parasitic mentality.

BTW, I've not dated any of such but I've witnessed a lot from a lil convo with em. Disgusting.

4 Likes

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Lalas247(f): 10:26am On Aug 04, 2018
gypsey:
na Feminists cause am oo! grin

I am okay, the weather is been Good. so hot! how are ya?
I'm OK ... cooking jollof rice ... grin fancy naija food today ...
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Amberon11: 10:27am On Aug 04, 2018
Chaaii Bros take heart.
gypsey:

1 Like

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Beface(m): 10:27am On Aug 04, 2018
gypsey:

grin grin Guy you are even lucky,if na Nigeria Olosho she will look for the most valuable thing to carry not the petty things!

4 Likes

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 04, 2018
pansophist:

Lol, you want make konji kill you ni,? grin

I contend that marriageable girls are declining in a speed of light, but the advantages it poses is that men are living in the best time to fully express our sexuality unrestricted.

My advice will be for Nigerian men to improve their sócio economical status and see them as nothing more than your sexual gratification. Go lift weight and build muscles, fake richness ( if you ain’t truly), and show your status via instagram etc. girls are usually fickle and will fall for such, and enjoy unlimited fucking grin

Adapt or die lol cool

lol this guy has seen nigerians girls finish...

2 Likes

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 04, 2018
Lalas247:

tell them again biko grin
they think the grass is greener ...
dem never see anything. grin

1 Like

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Amberon11: 10:28am On Aug 04, 2018
grin
Ajixegun:

Be my girlfriend now cool
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 04, 2018
Lalas247:

I'm OK ... cooking jollof rice ... grin fancy naija food today ...

Chai! jollof? tongue my favourite, with Goat meat. i will be at your door in 5 minutes. my mouth's already watering tongue
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Mcslize: 10:33am On Aug 04, 2018
Almaiga:
He is very correct but, where he said "they can't hold a conversation in parson or via text typing like a parson with epileptic seizure" caught my attention most.

That's the truth. Majority of Nigeria girls lack the skills of how to hold a conversation with a guy. They just can't. When you ask a girl what's good with you..how is your day kicking? They lack humour . A humorous girl will say my day is kicking pretty fine & bubbling. What about you, what's good with your day? A Nigeria girl will never reciprocate your conversation with her.

They feel that conversing with a guy is a one way thing.

" They don't know that if I ask you and you ask me na dey make conversation dey sweet"

When you chat with a white girl you will see the big difference. White girls are quite inquisitive and curious when conversing with you. They want to know you more as such the conversation end up being seemingly interesting.

But naija girls when you ask them what's good how are you kicking today? All they will say is "fine"

And if you meet the worse one...and you ask what's good with your day? They will kill your morale by replying with the worse reply ever which is "k"

How does "k" relate to what's good with your day question one asked.?

So, I will say the Op is pretty right .

10 Likes

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 04, 2018
Beface:
grin grin Guy you are even lucky,if na Nigeria Olosho she will look for the most valuable thing to carry not the petty things!
i said she took everything in my flat, TV, Music set and even curtains. she couldn't take the washing machine and cooker because they are wired to Electricity. grin she said i didn't pay for her pussi.
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by erico2k2(m): 10:43am On Aug 04, 2018
Lalas247:

It happens here ....
Don’t get me wrong ... a lady should have something doing !
Like now when you go cinema .. do you expect the lady to pay ? Even if she will offer as most western chics do ... won’t you tell her no put your money away ... she see it as an insult seff ...
I know a lot of females here who work and have the he must earn mire than me mentality .... and no one flinches ...

As for the white ladies steal which brothers? Please have you seen the rate of mixed raced kids in a single mother home ? Most of the baby daddies are Nigerians / Jamaicans .....
They leave them or remain and cheat as it’s very easy to get away with it cause the whites take a lot of bs that we black ladies won’t take...
make we talk true, how many 9ja babes get house get car, within the ripe age of 40, still single no kids and are looking for Man. talk true, E nor plentyThe white babes nor Business marriage or full time husband, to them marriage nah just small paper, so no biggy, nah their way but on the flip side, 9ja chic see marriage as it. there is a very massive difference btw the married 9ja lady and the single 9ja lady.
As per the cinema thing, you are right but they often not asking if they could even buy pop corn, just pop corn of £7 no way. Our sisters should stop DEMANDING* that's the word. How come the Jamo babes, the Zim babes and even Ghana babes dey catch up now, they can take 9ja guys out and at least buy two or three drinks. Its though for the 9ja babes here, the competition high.

1 Like

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by jobonnairaland: 10:43am On Aug 04, 2018
Lalas247:

so its phone buying that has made u this way...Pele

I pray for success so u can be free from this bondage ...

oga u don't know me .. my type no dey ur area grin
Bondage? Lol.

I am not in any bondage. Just that I refused to be used by girls. Don't worry, by the time you see my swag or listen to me speak, you will naturally like me.

But then I'm picky. I love spontaneous women. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by erico2k2(m): 10:45am On Aug 04, 2018
gypsey:

Bross Bross wink wink wink
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by jobonnairaland: 10:46am On Aug 04, 2018
gypsey:
i said she took everything in my flat, TV, Music set and even curtains. she couldn't take the washing machine and cooker because they are wired to Electricity. grin she said i didn't pay for her pussi.
Hahahaha. Jamaican women are like lions. Be careful next time. Why not go for Irish or Dutch girls? These ones are super natural and romantic.
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by erico2k2(m): 10:46am On Aug 04, 2018
Lalas247:

Manly duty ahahah, last time I checked, women and men are now equal grin grin
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by erico2k2(m): 10:47am On Aug 04, 2018
sweetgala:

In all my 20years living in Europe from my mid teens till adulthood I've never dated or even had any sexual activity with a white woman. There is just no attraction there. Zero nill nada. I like my women black. The darker the better you got natural hair you can just kill me and carry me away

Even though this topic is discussing needy Nigerian girls of which I have entertained my fair share. I must say I still love my African Queens and there are many brilliant ones out there.
nah 9ja chic we dey talk about here so.Thier way hard small shaaa
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 04, 2018
erico2k2:

But nah true, make our sisters sef upgrade to save face from this kind embarrassment, its heart braking, I have seen white guy mock 9ja babes cos of this, they claim the girl was eating as if she has not eaten for a whole year, she was ordering and ordering, this was 10pm, who eats then? and to top it up, she ordered take away grin grin grin grin grin grin
bro na hunger..u cant blame hercheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" / Why Don't We See Rich Nigerian Single Ladies Marry Not-so-rich Nigerian Guys? / Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.