Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' (31954 Views)

The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. / No Guy Can Leave A Girl With This Nyash PHOTOS / No Guy Can Actually F*ck A Girl Till Her Leg Shake, We Fake It’– Lady Says: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by AceDomino(m): 5:53pm On Aug 15, 2018
Before nko?
Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by iceybux(m): 6:10pm On Aug 15, 2018
quite a shallow mind...6k? .... spent 16k8 in 2min.. and didnt even ask for a kiss... anyways she prolly talkin abt her kinda click she rolls wit...

1 Like

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by C4Ltd: 6:57pm On Aug 15, 2018
MRSoftapples:
Bros,, so you mean you can't give or spend 6k on a lady without demanding for sex from her?

Haba bros,, I'm not saying I'm rich o,, but as broke as i am,, 6k is nothing, i mean absolutely nothing if you are a real man..

I never implied non of what you just said. Read again; it's the girl who should have a sense jor.

Cut down on this "real man" talk ok? it's why we have more Widows these days.

Remember the story of the girl who ate and ate and ordered takeaways for her friends?

anyway a real man has no reason to prove he's a real man unless he loves sex so much as to put it in his status grin

2 Likes

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by cirmuell(m): 7:00pm On Aug 15, 2018
pocohantas:

Your second post nailed it. It depends on the kinda guys she rolls with, or/and the kind of girl she is.

When I was younger, I said things like "all guys want is sex", maybe because the circle of guys around me then were mostly a particular age group (early - mid'twenties) and of some class. Those ones on rampage to test their manhoods. Thinking life is about fine boy, beard gang and big dick. But as I got older, my circle changed. While I know these type of guys still exist... I have no business with them.

It is however advisable to eat modestly on dates.
It is a date, not the Last Supper.
gringrincheesy
Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by cirmuell(m): 7:02pm On Aug 15, 2018
MRSoftapples:
On rampage to test their manhood,, lol that's funny but true..
Well it's advisable to eat modestly, but it's still base on the kind of eatery you go to..
Eating modesty in a restaurant where a bottle water sells for 500 naira and above is eating not less than 5 thousand naira..
Guys should stop complaining,, because if we should complain from now till tomorrow,, those classic restaurants won't change their prices..

Is it a taboo to take a girl to a better restaurant?
Must is be local bukas?
Ones in a while,, a guy should try and upgrade even if he is not that rich but at least,, be presentable when dealing with women..
Iyaff do naa hanhan shocked
Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by cirmuell(m): 7:05pm On Aug 15, 2018
isnovic:

And in your definition, a "real man" is one who gives out his money to ladies?

I do not understand the word real man.

This generation of men, who have seen their lowly existence become defined by the ideals of women is outrightly convulsing.

I just weak for what bros I swear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by 93Miles: 7:12pm On Aug 15, 2018
But I've spent more than this and didn't even ask for her cell phone number.
Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by biebs: 7:14pm On Aug 15, 2018
MRSoftapples:
Bros,, so you mean you can't give or spend 6k on a lady without demanding for sex from her?

Haba bros,, I'm not saying I'm rich o,, but as broke as i am,, 6k is nothing, i mean absolutely nothing if you are a real man..

so u are d real man abi ..... oga boss u spend 6k on a pussy another man will chop. and she won't even give u a hug atleast chaaaai friendzone guyz

2 Likes

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 15, 2018
Lol some girls and junk food. No wonder if some of dem fart new u the odour will suffocate u to death.More poisionous than cyanide gas.

2 Likes

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 15, 2018
C4Ltd:
both sexes having sense now

how can you eat over 6k in a sitting with impunity from the guy that is not your father

modified**

I never implied non of what you just said. Read again; it's the girl who should have a sense jor.

Cut down on this "real man" talk ok? it's why we have more Widows these days.

Remember the story of the girl who ate and ate and ordered takeaways for her friends?

anyway a real man has no reason to prove he's a real man unless he loves sex so much as to put it on his status grin
lol a girl a guy took out ate all d food and still took out a huge takeaway?cheesy. The guy should consider it as a philantropic gesture of feeding the poor. Maybe dat food wey she chop from u might be the only good food dat will sustain her in the next three weeks.it shouldnt make u angrycheesy.

1 Like

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 15, 2018
pocohantas:

It is however advisable to eat modestly on dates.
Supper.
d way some babes dey eat on datesshocked..godshocked.. I just like dose ones who eat like queens and if u ask weda dem need another round they will tell u that they are ok and they watching their weight. Not those ajepako ones dat will attack all d food and be grabbing for takeawayscheesy with both hands and feetcheesy.

2 Likes

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 15, 2018
93Miles:
But I've spent more than this and didn't even ask for her cell phone number.
if a babe is really into u u dont even need to use food to bribe her for sex. Guys wey dey do such are funnycheesy.
Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by AgentGoat: 7:54pm On Aug 15, 2018
MRSoftapples:
On rampage to test their manhood,, lol that's funny but true..
Well it's advisable to eat modestly, but it's still base on the kind of eatery you go to..
Eating modesty in a restaurant where a bottle water sells for 500 naira and above is eating not less than 5 thousand naira..
Guys should stop complaining,, because if we should complain from now till tomorrow,, those classic restaurants won't change their prices..

Is it a taboo to take a girl to a better restaurant?
Must is be local bukas?
Ones in a while,, a guy should try and upgrade even if he is not that rich but at least,, be presentable when dealing with women..

You are feeling too important why?

And your opinion on this issue is wack.
You are likely to fall mugu to one unintelligent slay queen that will ruin you financially and you ll still be happy that you are been man enough.

I like the lady pocohantas abi wetin. I don't know why some folks hate her here. She's intelligent.

5 Likes

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by profeazy: 8:19pm On Aug 15, 2018
MRSoftapples:

See your mouth like real man. 6k is nothing indeed. You better teach your daughter not to collect such favours if she is not willing to pay for them one way or another!

6 Likes

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by profeazy: 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2018
AgentGoat:

You are feeling too important why?

And your opinion on this issue is wack.
You are likely to fall mugu to one unintelligent slay queen that will ruin you financially and you ll still happy that you are been man enough.

I like the lady pocohantas abi wetin. I don't know why some folks hate her here. She's intelligent.

He is a keyboard activist. I can nearly bet he has never even taken care of a woman, ever!

3 Likes

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by AgentGoat: 8:38pm On Aug 15, 2018
profeazy:

He is a keyboard activist. I can nearly bet he has never even taken care of a woman, ever!
Your moniker is 2006? Twale sir!!

2 Likes

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by edimolu(m): 9:01pm On Aug 15, 2018
Some niccurs be acting so stupid...."real men my left butt"..

The lady is right, i for one can't spend that amount on you without demanding for sex..

if i needed to be charitable, orphans need it far more!!!

5 Likes

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by C4Ltd: 9:08pm On Aug 15, 2018
lefulefu:
lol a girl a guy took out ate all d food and still took out a huge takeaway?cheesy. The guy should consider it as a philantropic gesture of feeding the poor. Maybe dat food wey she chop from u might be the only good food dat will sustain her in the next three weeks.it shouldnt make u angrycheesy.
cheesy your head is there... making sense.

1 Like

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by Hardlife: 9:48pm On Aug 15, 2018
MRSoftapples:
How much is a polo or a t shirt in the market?

Even before i stopped playing bet9ja visual,, we gamble not less than 6,000 naira in 3 hours,, its even small for some guys i know..
To us its an addiction before we were saved from it..
howfa bro. If you don't mind, please i would like to speak with you about this issue. Although i have stopped too but i would like to ask you some few questions concerning how you stopped. Please check my profile. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by profeazy: 9:59pm On Aug 15, 2018
AgentGoat:
Your moniker is 2006? Twale sir!!

Thank you. Thank you. You will live long. You have respect for elders! grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by EscobarSnipes(m): 10:05pm On Aug 15, 2018
the problem with ladies is that they believe that since they have two lumps on their chests, the universe owes them.
People who insist that other people's finances are their birth rights shouldn't complain that they are not getting respect

1 Like

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by victorian(f): 10:06pm On Aug 15, 2018
She's saying the truth.

Let's be real to ourselves Biko..

Pretending online just too much!

2 Likes

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by laliga01: 4:13am On Aug 16, 2018
MRSoftapples:

Congratulations #teamrealmen.
Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by nairaman66(m): 5:03am On Aug 16, 2018
spycee1:

'No guy on this planet will buy you coldstone of #2500 and Pizza of #4000 without asking for a reward' - Nigerian lady tweets
Guys, is this true? Lol.

https://trendinghelm..com/2018/08/no-guy-on-this-planet-will-buy-you.html

Lalasticlala,

Your breasts must have suffered a lot in the hands of men!! grin
Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by candelahria(f): 8:14am On Aug 16, 2018
I think she meant "Coleslaw" undecided
Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 16, 2018
Hardlife:
howfa bro. If you don't mind, please i would like to speak with you about this issue. Although i have stopped too but i would like to ask you some few questions concerning how you stopped. Please check my profile. Thanks.
Good morning..
Yeah, You can ask your question..
Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by profeazy: 9:13am On Aug 16, 2018
candelahria:
I think she meant "Coleslaw" undecided

Coldstone ice cream! It is a delight!
Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by stevecantrell: 9:45am On Aug 16, 2018
pocohantas:

REAL MAN?

That's the word some ladies and guys use to blackmail you, into being who they want or doing what they want from you.

God bless you my daughter... grin
Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by monex(m): 11:58am On Aug 16, 2018
pocohantas:

REAL MAN?

That's the word some ladies and guys use to blackmail you, into being who they want or doing what they want from you.

"Real Man" or "Real Woman" are nonsensical terms at best and manipulative at worst.

Define:"Real Man" - A word that has no meaning whatsoever, save for being a pseudo-alias for some fantasies in a girl's head.

2 Likes

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by pocohantas(f): 12:02pm On Aug 16, 2018
lefulefu:
d way some babes dey eat on datesshocked..godshocked.. I just like dose ones who eat like queens and if u ask weda dem need another round they will tell u that they are ok and they watching their weight. Not those ajepako ones dat will attack all d food and be grabbing for takeawayscheesy with both hands and feetcheesy.

LOL! Wetin I no go read for Nairaland grin

Na that take away dey tire person pass. Anyway, there is hunger in the land.

2 Likes

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by pocohantas(f): 12:17pm On Aug 16, 2018
monex:

"Real Man" or "Real Woman" are nonsensical terms at best and manipulative at worst.

Define:"Real Man" - A word that has no meaning whatsoever, save for being a pseudo-alias for some fantasies in a girl's head.

You can say that again. Trying to fit everyone into a box.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Did The Remove All Your Clothes Challenge, Remove Her Pants & Bra(video) / The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only / Is It Advisable To Get Married In A Self Contain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.