Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' (31953 Views)

The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. / No Guy Can Leave A Girl With This Nyash PHOTOS / No Guy Can Actually F*ck A Girl Till Her Leg Shake, We Fake It’– Lady Says: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 16, 2018
pocohantas:

A history of putting you all fuckers in place. Form repentance indeed. I just don't have energy for gender wars no more, because I have personally confirmed y'all ain't shìt outside here grin.

Even the ones living in one room will come online to form Bigiman. I can't be wasting my time on such.
grin.. Even if u live in a luxury apartment, we know u Bleep-begged. Sb said it...
Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by pocohantas(f): 1:34pm On Aug 16, 2018
Elfmannisback:

grin.. Even if u live in a luxury apartment, we know u Bleep-begged. Sb said it...

Bluetrails said it hah?
Strike me with something new, that one is stale grin.

Elfmannisback:

He said it and u did not fight him as u do now.

Why should I fight him? I understand his battles.

Elfmannisback:

So ná based on that I dey tok.

If only you dedicate this much time into work.
Have a nice day kiss.
Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by UncleJudax(m): 1:34pm On Aug 16, 2018
MRSoftapples:
How much is a polo or a t shirt in the market?

Not okirika o,,, even some polo sells for 10k and above..
Even before i stopped playing bet9ja visual,, we gamble not less than 6,000 naira in 3 hours,, its even small for some guys i know..
To us its an addiction before we were saved from it..

All i'm saying is that, the lady is wrong,, maybe it's the kind of guys she mingles with..
But six thousand naira on a random lady without demanding for sex is no big deal..
Guy I get, na advert you de do. We all know 6k na big money for this Buhari Nigeria. And we no say you no go spend am without sex...I mean..sex-starvation is written all over your posts grin

4 Likes

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 16, 2018
pocohantas:

Bluetrails said it hah?
He said it and u did not fight him as u do now.
Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by akinszz: 1:35pm On Aug 16, 2018
AgentGoat:
Your moniker is 2006? Twale sir!!
na agba awo be that grin
Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 16, 2018
UncleJudax:

Guy I get, na advert you de do. We all know 6k na big money for this Buhari Nigeria. And we no say you no go spend am without sex...I mean..sex-starvation is written all over your posts grin
He thinks women here will see him as one of their own. Women like who spends.. Not who sides for them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 16, 2018
MRSoftapples:
Bros,, so you mean you can't give or spend 6k on a lady without demanding for sex from her?

Haba bros,, I'm not saying I'm rich o,, but as broke as i am,, 6k is nothing, i mean absolutely nothing if you are a real man..

let us hear word jere !! 6k is nothing naa guys like you ur male friends go ask of 1k ,,you will start lecturing how buhari spoilt nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by ehissi(m): 1:41pm On Aug 16, 2018
pocohantas:

REAL MAN?

That's the word some ladies and guys use to blackmail you, into being who they want or doing what they want from you.

Are you minding them? Because them no know say real women full market.....shiooor!! angry
Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 16, 2018
pocohantas:

Bluetrails said it hah?

Why should I fight him? I understand his battles.
So ná based on that I dey tok.
Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by toolovely(m): 1:45pm On Aug 16, 2018
MRSoftapples:
Bros,, so you mean you can't give or spend 6k on a lady without demanding for sex from her?

Haba bros,, I'm not saying I'm rich o,, but as broke as i am,, 6k is nothing, i mean absolutely nothing if you are a real man..

so your definition of a real man is going about spending money on girls?
Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by UncleJudax(m): 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2018
Elfmannisback:

He think women here will see him as one of their own. Women like who spends.. Not who sides for them.
You na REAL man wink
Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by micxwell(m): 1:48pm On Aug 16, 2018
pocohantas:

Your second post nailed it. It depends on the kinda guys she rolls with, or/and the kind of girl she is.

When I was younger, I said things like "all guys want is sex", maybe because the circle of guys around me then were mostly a particular age group (early - mid'twenties) and of some class. Those ones on rampage to test their manhoods. Thinking life is about fine boy, beard gang and big dick. But as I got older, my circle changed. While I know these type of guys still exist... I have no business with them.

It is however advisable to eat modestly on dates.
It is a date, not the Last Supper.
Lol... Cool
Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by AkpaMgbor(m): 1:52pm On Aug 16, 2018
pocohantas:

Don't be so sure yet. Some days I am normal, other days I don't understand myself wink.
High sense of humour connotes an above average intelligence...
Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by frankson1(m): 1:54pm On Aug 16, 2018
MRSoftapples:
How much is a polo or a t shirt in the market?

Not okirika o,,, even some polo sells for 10k and above..
Even before i stopped playing bet9ja visual,, we gamble not less than 6,000 naira in 3 hours,, its even small for some guys i know..
To us its an addiction before we were saved from it..

All i'm saying is that, the lady is wrong,, maybe it's the kind of guys she mingles with..
But six thousand naira on a random lady without demanding for sex is no big deal..

Who knows if she's going out with JAMB-ites or ND1 boys who feel they are have arrived.
Also wondering how many guys she has gone out with to arrive at her conclusion.
Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by Tallesty1(m): 1:54pm On Aug 16, 2018
MRSoftapples:
Six thousand Naira on a random lady just like that is recklessly wasteful. Guy, that money can feed a poor family for four days.

2 Likes

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by micxwell(m): 1:55pm On Aug 16, 2018
Quiescere:
As a woman, why not take your own money with you on the date and pay for what you eat? If you ain't got money, then at least be considerate with what you order. I don't understand how some women go on dates expecting to order anything and the man to pay for everything.
How I wish I can just make photocopies of your way of reasoning and dash them out to all this cheap girls out there.

1 Like

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by Butoneday2(m): 1:56pm On Aug 16, 2018
Nothing goes for nothing?
Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by flames01: 1:56pm On Aug 16, 2018
MRSoftapples:
Lol yeah i understand your point but any confirm guy won't complain of 6k if spent on a lady without demanding for sex..

What is your own definition of a "confirm guy"?
Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by badostic: 2:03pm On Aug 16, 2018
MRSoftapples:

I know you are a big man, you can send two of us MTN Airtime of 6k.

Anuofia.
Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by Yankee101: 2:04pm On Aug 16, 2018
Abeg wetin be cold stone for naija?
Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by Adiwana: 2:09pm On Aug 16, 2018
Too many broke ass Niggas on this thread grin grin
Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 16, 2018
MRSoftapples:

Shut up, mr real man. See your head like real man.
Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 16, 2018
MRSoftapples:

Shut up, mr real man. See your head like real man. grin
Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by itsCornie(f): 2:17pm On Aug 16, 2018
MRSoftapples:

What an intriguing siggy you have there grin grin
Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by kingthreat(m): 2:18pm On Aug 16, 2018
MRSoftapples:

Girls go like guys like you. They go chop your money, tell their hungry friends about you too grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by tivta(m): 2:20pm On Aug 16, 2018
pocohantas:

REAL MAN?

That's the word some ladies and guys use to blackmail you, into being who they want or doing what they want from you.

Marry me...
Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by Hemjayy: 2:35pm On Aug 16, 2018
iamJ:
So we that have female friends that we go out with and pay for the meals have sex in mind?

U're a big ode, with ur ugly face you should be the one paying men for sex, bloody looser, see the dirty ibadan enabler, smelling thing disgusting people with her bread seller wisdom

I had to go check out her picture on Twitter, she ugly true true.
Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by JuanDeDios: 2:38pm On Aug 16, 2018
C4Ltd:
both sexes having sense now

how can you eat over 6k in a sitting with impunity from the guy that is not your father

modified**

I never implied non of what you just said. Read again; it's the girl who should have a sense jor.

Cut down on this "real man" talk ok? it's why we have more Widows these days.

Remember the story of the girl who ate and ate and ordered takeaways for her friends?

anyway [b]a real man has no reason to prove he's a real [/b]man unless he loves sex so much as to put it on his status grin
Brilliant!
Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by blackfase(m): 2:38pm On Aug 16, 2018
Sense no go kill you. Dis one na prayer...

pocohantas:

REAL MAN?

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 16, 2018
micxwell:
How I wish I can just make photocopies of your way of reasoning and dash them out to all this cheap girls out there.
How I wish you could.

2 Likes

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by Rachelose(f): 3:18pm On Aug 16, 2018
must a guy buy it for u?
Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by 3kay945(m): 3:18pm On Aug 16, 2018
The post has spoken the mind of some Nigerian people, if you like accept or not.

Just have it at the corner of your mind when attending to the menu list. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Did The Remove All Your Clothes Challenge, Remove Her Pants & Bra(video) / The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only / Is It Advisable To Get Married In A Self Contain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.