Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,034 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' (31940 Views)

The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. / No Guy Can Leave A Girl With This Nyash PHOTOS / No Guy Can Actually F*ck A Girl Till Her Leg Shake, We Fake It’– Lady Says: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by LUCAS99: 12:38am On Aug 17, 2018
EsotericMonk:

Any guy who spends on a lady with the motive of having sex is still a learner and needs to up his game.
But aunty TrapQueen, why would any lady allow a random guy spend $100 on her just for meals? It leaves more questions than answers about her orientation and her ability to draw a line in courtesy.
A 3 course meal for 2 (includind wine) at a mid range restaurant in NY/London wouldnt cost more than $80, except you wantu tell us that they took you to Italian restaurants at the expat neighborhood, ehen, we can reason that one. Even if I wan chop quality Italian meals like craze, I hardly exceed £30
Even companies have a bar on the value of gifts (Which most times is below $50) employees can accept in the course of work.
Bottom line, there is just a thin line.

The cost will depend on the kind of restaurant.

A 3 course meal for 2 ( including wine) at Most Top Tier Restaurant in New York City will easily exceed $100+

Again depending on what kind of meal she orders will determine the final cost.

Steak houses are usually the most expensive.

Prices will also vary depending on what kind of steak she wants.

If she wants a New York Strip, Ribeye, Filet Mignon, Porter house OR wagyu expect the cost to go up significantly.
Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by LUCAS99: 12:52am On Aug 17, 2018
Tallesty1:
Six thousand Naira on a random lady just like that is recklessly wasteful. Guy, that money can feed a poor family for four days.

Everything depends on ones financial circumstances.

Some people are privileged to come from a well to do family while some other people are struggling.

The most important thing is to learn to cut your coat according to your size.

I have personally sent #40,000 to a girl back in Nigeria.

She was my girlfriend back when I was still in Nigeria so when she hit me up that she needed money I didn't hesistate to transfer the money to her.

She only requested for #20,000 but I ended up sending her #40,000 and asked her to keep the remaining #20,000.
Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by Tallesty1(m): 5:58am On Aug 17, 2018
LUCAS99:

Everything depends on ones financial circumstances.

Some people are privileged to come from a well to do family while some other people are struggling.

The most important thing is to learn to cut your coat according to your size.

I have personally sent #40,000 to a girl back in Nigeria.

She was my girlfriend back when I was still in Nigeria so when she hit me up that she needed money I didn't hesistate to transfer the money to her.

She only requested for #20,000 but I ended up sending her #40,000 and asked her to keep the remaining #20,000.
You missed my point. This girl is your ex girlfriend who was in need of your financial assistance so her case is quite different. She's not a random girl.

I was finishing up my meal at a restaurant one day when a guy came to me and said almost in a whisper that he was hungry. I asked him if he needed money for food or something that's available at the restaurant. His response was very simple. I am hungry bro so I bought him food and gave him money. By his appearance I reasoned he must be an labourer somewhere. I work at sites and I know exactly what it's like if you're hoping on your pay for lunch and the site owner refuses to show up, so his case too is quiet different even though he was a random guy.

Compare his request, your ex's request and that of the lady in the OP and you will get my point. You can't be broke and hungry and still spend N6k on something that cannot truly satisfy your hunger. It is wasteful and someone somewhere who's financially responsible needs just a little from that money badly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by lapulgaatomica(m): 7:02am On Aug 17, 2018
pocohantas:

REAL MAN?

That's the word some ladies and guys use to blackmail you, into being who they want or doing what they want from you.

You get mouth
Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by LUCAS99: 7:55am On Aug 17, 2018
Tallesty1:
You missed my point. This girl is your ex girlfriend who was in need of your financial assistance so her case is quite different. She's not a random girl.

I was finishing up my meal at a restaurant one day when a guy came to me and said almost in a whisper that he was hungry. I asked him if he needed money for food or something that's available at the restaurant. His response was very simple. I am hungry bro so I bought him food and gave him money. By his appearance I reasoned he must be an labourer somewhere. I work at sites and I know exactly what it's like if you're hoping on your pay for lunch and the site owner refuses to show up, so his case too is quiet different even though he was a random guy.

Compare his request, your ex's request and that of the lady in the OP and you will get my point. You can't be broke and hungry and still spend N6k on something that cannot truly satisfy your hunger. It is wasteful and someone somewhere who's financially responsible needs just a little from that money badly.

Ok, I understand.

You're right.

I don't think that I would have sent #40,000 to a Random Stranger.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Have The Youths Become Sexually Depraved? / South African Lady Who Got Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of 6 Months Cries Out / Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.