Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' (31947 Views)

The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. / No Guy Can Leave A Girl With This Nyash PHOTOS / No Guy Can Actually F*ck A Girl Till Her Leg Shake, We Fake It’– Lady Says: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by mhizcassidy001(f): 12:48pm On Aug 16, 2018
guy
why now
small small.
make she no go commite suicide
iamJ:
So we that have female friends that we go out with and pay for the meals have sex in mind?

U're a big ode, with ur ugly face you should be the one paying men for sex, bloody looser, see the dirty ibadan enabler, smelling thing disgusting people with her bread seller wisdom
Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by baddosky1: 12:49pm On Aug 16, 2018
pocohantas:

REAL MAN?

That's the word some ladies and guys use to blackmail you, into being who they want or doing what they want from you.

I swear...in comparison of your comments from early this year with that of a couple of months ago, I suspect your account was hacked!

2 Likes

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by DavSagacity(m): 12:49pm On Aug 16, 2018
This lady my be high on Tramadol and Ekiti weeds.
Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by gare(f): 12:50pm On Aug 16, 2018
MRSoftapples:
How much is a polo or a t shirt in the market?

Not okirika o,,, even some polo sells for 10k and above..
Even before i stopped playing bet9ja visual,, we gamble not less than 6,000 naira in 3 hours,, its even small for some guys i know..
To us its an addiction before we were saved from it..

All i'm saying is that, the lady is wrong,, maybe it's the kind of guys she mingles with..
But six thousand naira on a random lady without demanding for sex is no big deal..

how many random ladies will be spending for before it becomes something, we Nigerian ladies like free things

3 Likes

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by sukar886: 12:51pm On Aug 16, 2018
mumu girl, will any girl make love to a man when Hot without asking for � � � ...rubbish post
Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by Das77herbal: 12:51pm On Aug 16, 2018
Ok
Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by sukar886: 12:51pm On Aug 16, 2018
sukar886:
mumu girl, will any girl make love to a man when Hot without asking for � � � money...rubbish post
Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by kellyboo: 12:53pm On Aug 16, 2018
Call/watsapp: 07038567494

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by Oreofepeters: 12:53pm On Aug 16, 2018
yes no abi how much it is to hire olosho?
Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by jaxxy(m): 12:54pm On Aug 16, 2018
pocohantas:

REAL MAN?

That's the word some ladies and guys use to blackmail you, into being who they want or doing what they want from you.

Don’t mind him. Real man means u shud be stupid abi? 6k in 10 places is 60k down the drain on who? Even tho it’s small I can only spend such on gals dat are valuable frnds who appreciate value not these hungry ass ones.

1 Like

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by Humility017(m): 12:55pm On Aug 16, 2018
pocohantas:

REAL MAN?

don't mind him...
if you look closely now..you find out that same guy above claiming to be real man can't remember the last time he sent his mom money or his siblings, even his cousins and good friends barely he has never bought a gift for them.
Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by phemmyfour: 12:57pm On Aug 16, 2018
MRSoftapples:
Bros,, so you mean you can't give or spend 6k on a lady without demanding for sex from her?

Haba bros,, I'm not saying I'm rich o,, but as broke as i am,, 6k is nothing, i mean absolutely nothing if you are a real man..
sex is nothing too...oshisko!
Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by OhiOfIhima: 12:57pm On Aug 16, 2018
iamJ:
So we that have female friends that we go out with and pay for the meals have sex in mind?

U're a big ode, with ur ugly face you should be the one paying men for sex, bloody looser, see the dirty ibadan enabler, smelling thing disgusting people with her bread seller wisdom

Why are u so pain... It seem like you are one of those girls that can finish 10k at a sit n still demand for take home package...
Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by Acidosis(m): 1:00pm On Aug 16, 2018
pocohantas:

REAL MAN?

If you know you know grin

1 Like

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by Joemetry(m): 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2018
C4Ltd:
both sexes having sense now

how can you eat over 6k in a sitting with impunity from the guy that is not your father

modified**

I never implied non of what you just said. Read again; it's the girl who should have a sense jor.

Cut down on this "real man" talk ok? it's why we have more Widows these days.

Remember the story of the girl who ate and ate and ordered takeaways for her friends?

anyway a real man has no reason to prove he's a real man unless he loves sex so much as to put it on his status grin

MA NIGGA..!

YOU JUST MADE ANOTHER NIGGA PROUD.

1 Like

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by meobizy(f): 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2018
spycee1:

'No guy on this planet will buy you coldstone of #2500 and Pizza of #4000 without asking for a reward' - Nigerian lady tweets
Guys, is this true? Lol.
Why do women always ask men questions they already know the answer to?
I believe NGOs should exist to educate girls from the class of SS 1 and SS 2 on this simple knowledge. Any girl willing to make me spend should know beforehand the consequence(s) to avoid future stories that touch.

1 Like

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by gr8child(m): 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2018
spycee1:

'No guy on this planet will buy you coldstone of #2500 and Pizza of #4000 without asking for a reward' - Nigerian lady tweets
Guys, is this true? Lol.

https://trendinghelm..com/2018/08/no-guy-on-this-planet-will-buy-you.html

This babe don name her price.
Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by henrixx(m): 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2018
I disagree.
Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by modernWays: 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2018
MRSoftapples:
Lol yeah i understand your point but any confirm guy won't complain of 6k if spent on a lady without demanding for sex..

I pity you guy. The only way to financial freedom or wealth is to appreciate every single penny from your income. Never say any amount is too small again even if you have billions in your account.

The rich dont always spend carelessly but for a purpose or to create more wealth.

2 Likes

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by decub: 1:12pm On Aug 16, 2018
spycee1:

Guys, is this true? Lol.

That's not true. Maybe a boy!
Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 16, 2018
AgentGoat:

You are feeling too important why?

And your opinion on this issue is wack.
You are likely to fall mugu to one unintelligent slay queen that will ruin you financially and you ll still be happy that you are been man enough.

I like the lady pocohantas abi wetin. I don't know why some folks hate her here. She's intelligent.

She has history.. The usual. Appearing online to form repentance.

2 Likes

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 16, 2018
spycee1:

Guys, is this true? Lol.

And which one have u bought for boys and asked for nothing in return
Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by gladisa7: 1:14pm On Aug 16, 2018
MRSoftapples:
Bros,, so you mean you can't give or spend 6k on a lady without demanding for sex from her?

Haba bros,, I'm not saying I'm rich o,, but as broke as i am,, 6k is nothing, i mean absolutely nothing if you are a real man..

What you are saying is that they go f.vk u last last but not for #6000 cold stone ice cream and pizza..But something more reasonable like #60,000 phone? grin to you the later was too cheap?
Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by truffle: 1:18pm On Aug 16, 2018
yeyerolling:
The last gal i took out had 6 scoops of ice cream at 600 each . I had just a scoop. Nonsense
I know some ladies will blame this discussion on pained,broke guys.but the truth is no matter how buoyant or rich I am,I won't go on a spending spree to impress a woman and look for validation on being a real man.little things like dates says a lot about ones personality,so if I take u on a date and u order and eat like someone going back to IDP Camp,it would simply reveal things about you,as u know actions speak louder than voice
Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by pocohantas(f): 1:18pm On Aug 16, 2018
baddosky1:

I swear...in comparison of your comments from early this year with that of a couple of months ago, I suspect your account was hacked!

Don't be so sure yet. Some days I am normal, other days I don't understand myself wink.

2 Likes

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by akinszz: 1:21pm On Aug 16, 2018
isnovic:

And in your definition, a "real man" is one who gives out his money to ladies?

I do not understand the word real man.

This generation of men, who have seen their lowly existence become defined by the ideals of women is outrightly convulsing.

thank you... too much sense will not kill you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by ladyF(f): 1:22pm On Aug 16, 2018
Lol... But it's not about the money they spend na. Even guys that haven't spent one kobo will be using style to steal kiss. grin
Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by derecho(m): 1:25pm On Aug 16, 2018
I don't know how people reason sha.You can as well opine that no guy would pay for the hospital bill of a dying lady without asking for reward.
For some ladies,all that a man thinks about is sex or immorality.
I can imagine her thought process if a man sits close to her on a bus.
Tomorrow this one sef go dey form advisor to younger ladies
spycee1:

Guys, is this true? Lol.

1 Like

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by pocohantas(f): 1:27pm On Aug 16, 2018
Elfmannisback:

She has history.. The usual. Appearing online to form repentance.

A history of putting you all fuckers in place. Form repentance indeed. I just don't have energy for gender wars no more, because I have personally confirmed y'all ain't shìt outside here grin.

Even the ones living in one room will come online to form Bigiman. I can't be wasting my time on such.
Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by PotatoSalad(m): 1:27pm On Aug 16, 2018
This is not true.
Had lunch with a friend yesterday. Fried rice and salad. Then coldstone and shawarma as takeaway. We came back to my place. Ate and watched This week's episode of Power before she left.
It's no big deal.
Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by akinszz: 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2018
93Miles:
But I've spent more than this and didn't even ask for her cell phone number.
you dull yourself be dat... life/relationship is all about give n take grin if you know, you know..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South African Lady Who Got Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of 6 Months Cries Out / Lady Did The Remove All Your Clothes Challenge, Remove Her Pants & Bra(video) / Is It Advisable To Get Married In A Self Contain?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.