Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me (110375 Views)

61-Year-Old American Grandmother Engaged To 24-Year-Old Boyfriend (Pictures) / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Hisduchess(f): 6:04pm On Aug 25, 2018
HaileSelassie:

The highlighted is the way forward! My experience made me question some of my fundamental values, the world doesn't value honesty anymore.. The honest souls are seen as fools. The world is so messed up right now, Even the ones that are being used will use you once they discover that they've earned your trust! Trust is so freaking expensive , don't give it out cheaply.
Truth is , finding a good relationship these days is a gift from God, it has passed human discernment.

Sorry for your experience too.. May God guide us to the people who will bring the best out of us ! Amen
u said the fact.honest people are often seen as fools.that's why I barely put effort to make people trust me cos sometimes they don't worth it.I rather not answer a question outrightly than lie about it especially when I love someone. my heart really goes out to the poster but I ll advice that she becomes more cautious when it comes to premarital sex and often try to make people earn her trust while she is being trustworthy herself.

1 Like

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 25, 2018
Eeewwwww
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Sierusvirus(m): 6:05pm On Aug 25, 2018
When a woman test a man, they are right but when men test women, they are stupid.
If the that's is the case, all women testing their guys are stupid and scum.
Deal with it
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by krucifix(m): 6:05pm On Aug 25, 2018
Loveisascam:

This very true. I have sadly realised this. People in relationships this days are looking from what they can get from their partner and not what they can give their partners. This same Selfish and self centred people enter into marriages and breed selfish and self centred kids who have learnt from their parents.

This world is really messed up.

Sorry about your girlfriend though. Trust no longer exist in my dictionary. The highest we can do is give people the benefits of a doubt while having it at the back of our minds that they can betray and disappoint us.
My dear there's is no tru love again even from both side. Relationship today is Like a guess work that is under probability to end well or not. Though there are still fewer good people out there but still they cannot be trusted. It was after I broke up with the girl I brag about everywhere that her best friend revealed my ex tru identity. She said she would have told me ever since but was scared not to cause the reason for our breakup. So my, trust is long dead and buried but that doesn't mean u should not try another.at times, without experience, we cannot learn

1 Like

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Buharimustgo: 6:06pm On Aug 25, 2018
Loveisascam:
My experience dating a 28 years old stupid boy - Age and place of employment does not necessarily mean maturity.

I and my bf have been friends online before we finally decided to meet. After meeting, we mutually decided to start dating.

Unknown to me my bf had shared me with two of his friends to tempt me. Friend 1 chatted me up but I didn't give him any attention so he stopped all conversations with me. Friend two chatted me up too but somehow he was able to get my attention. I however clearly told him I had a boyfriend and was not interested in any romantic relationship with him. He told me he didn't have any issues with it but that we could still be friends.

I am a very sincere and open person and so I told my bf about my friendship with Friend two. I usually share screenshots of my conversations with Friend two with my bf. I did not hide any thing from him because I had no intentions to cheat. I was very transparent.

Little did I know that my bf on the other hand was also busy sharing everything that has transpired between us including very sensitive information like our sexual styles, the state of my vagina and even my financial status with his friend.

My bf told friend two to stop the game and leave me alone. Friend two refused. According to him, he realised I was not the slut my boyfriend painted me to be and thought I will be a great catch for a girlfriend.

To discourage him, my bf started slandering me to him.He even went to the extent of telling his friend that
the last time I visited, he didn't enjoy the sex because my vagina was wide and that I had probably slept with some people before meeting him.

I had told friend two that the next time I visit my bf, I will endeavour to make arrangement so we can see too since him and bf stay in the same location. However on visiting my bf, I changed my mind and rather told him to visit my base if he really wants us to meet. He agreed to come around. I told my bf about my plan to meet friend two but didn't tell him that friend two had agreed to come to my base.

Friend two told my bf of his plan to come and visit me in my base and that finally he is going to have his way with me. My bf tried to discourage him from coming but he refused.

My bf was then forced to confess what he had done but told me not to let his friend know he has told me.

I kept chatting and receiving calls from friend two without revealing to him that I knew what he was up to.

After 3 days, I decided to let friend two know that my bf told me about their game. He was shocked and started opening up all my bf told him about me.

He told me my bf never really loved me and that he was with me because he didn't have to spend. I didn't ask him for money and even when I come to visit, I don't ask for tp.

Friend two also told me that my bf said I will be useful in his plans to relocate to Canada as he will convince me he wants us to marry, and that I should support him relocate first and then later when he is stable he will come back to Nigeria so we can wed and then he can bring me over. Meanwhile his actual plan is to relocate to Canada and marry a white girl for citizenship. I would never have suspected this could be my bf plans because he works in an averagely good place where he earns averagely well.

Friend two then advised me never to reveal my financial status to any man and to be selfish when I love. He said he still genuinely wants to date me and that he is sorry.

I am not stupid though. Friend 2 and my bf are idiots. I cannot date any one of them. I have blocked both of them.

This experience has shattered me though. I will never ever trust any man again even the man I marry. I used to believe in the idea of shared finances in marriage but not anymore. No managing with any man.

Men are scum. Love is a scam. The so called bf is a nairalander and I know he makes sensible comments here to deceive innocent girls who don't actually know he is a fool and a scammer.

That your scum BF is one of those idiots disturbing us in Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by iLegendd(m): 6:06pm On Aug 25, 2018
Yes, love can be a scam at times. Everything you need to handle a man is in a book called Ladies First.

For men, everything you need to handle a woman is in our collection of books. Start with ChatDicted for free. Download the book here: www.wetclef.com/topic330.html

You can read it in less than 30 minutes.

1 Like

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by pocohantas(f): 6:07pm On Aug 25, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
So you Don fall mugu for a Nairaland guy. I talk am say nobody perfect

Mugu indeed grin

Some rules when getting involved with NL guys.

1: Never run things with a guy who has nothing to lose.

2: If he is so interested in NL validation or your e-personality, he will most likely snitch.

3: If he talks too much about NLders offline, he is a snitch! grin

There are more red-flags, all based on experience.

10 Likes

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Tinalex(f): 6:07pm On Aug 25, 2018
Bidobado:

Is your boyfriend IamAirforceone??
May God bless you, you just spoke my mind!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by jaxxy(m): 6:07pm On Aug 25, 2018
Loveisascam:
My experience dating a 28 years old stupid boy - Age and place of employment does not necessarily mean maturity.

I and my bf have been friends online before we finally decided to meet. After meeting, we mutually decided to start dating.

Unknown to me my bf had shared me with two of his friends to tempt me. Friend 1 chatted me up but I didn't give him any attention so he stopped all conversations with me. Friend two chatted me up too but somehow he was able to get my attention. I however clearly told him I had a boyfriend and was not interested in any romantic relationship with him. He told me he didn't have any issues with it but that we could still be friends.

I am a very sincere and open person and so I told my bf about my friendship with Friend two. I usually share screenshots of my conversations with Friend two with my bf. I did not hide any thing from him because I had no intentions to cheat. I was very transparent.

Little did I know that my bf on the other hand was also busy sharing everything that has transpired between us including very sensitive information like our sexual styles, the state of my vagina and even my financial status with his friend.

My bf told friend two to stop the game and leave me alone. Friend two refused. According to him, he realised I was not the slut my boyfriend painted me to be and thought I will be a great catch for a girlfriend.

To discourage him, my bf started slandering me to him.He even went to the extent of telling his friend that
the last time I visited, he didn't enjoy the sex because my vagina was wide and that I had probably slept with some people before meeting him.

I had told friend two that the next time I visit my bf, I will endeavour to make arrangement so we can see too since him and bf stay in the same location. However on visiting my bf, I changed my mind and rather told him to visit my base if he really wants us to meet. He agreed to come around. I told my bf about my plan to meet friend two but didn't tell him that friend two had agreed to come to my base.

Friend two told my bf of his plan to come and visit me in my base and that finally he is going to have his way with me. My bf tried to discourage him from coming but he refused.

My bf was then forced to confess what he had done but told me not to let his friend know he has told me.

I kept chatting and receiving calls from friend two without revealing to him that I knew what he was up to.

After 3 days, I decided to let friend two know that my bf told me about their game. He was shocked and started opening up all my bf told him about me.

He told me my bf never really loved me and that he was with me because he didn't have to spend. I didn't ask him for money and even when I come to visit, I don't ask for tp.

Friend two also told me that my bf said I will be useful in his plans to relocate to Canada as he will convince me he wants us to marry, and that I should support him relocate first and then later when he is stable he will come back to Nigeria so we can wed and then he can bring me over. Meanwhile his actual plan is to relocate to Canada and marry a white girl for citizenship. I would never have suspected this could be my bf plans because he works in an averagely good place where he earns averagely well.

Friend two then advised me never to reveal my financial status to any man and to be selfish when I love. He said he still genuinely wants to date me and that he is sorry.

I am not stupid though. Friend 2 and my bf are idiots. I cannot date any one of them. I have blocked both of them.

This experience has shattered me though. I will never ever trust any man again even the man I marry. I used to believe in the idea of shared finances in marriage but not anymore. No managing with any man.

Men are scum. Love is a scam. The so called bf is a nairalander and I know he makes sensible comments here to deceive innocent girls who don't actually know he is a fool and a scammer.

I refuse to accept all men are scum sorry bt u just mixed with the wrong guy(s). And sadly good gals are most times attracted to bad guys bt then Dey get excitement bt also heartbreaks smtmes not always.

On revealing ur financial status u made a serious mistake. I personally think it’s unnecessary and the most important thing to hide and let a guy or person appreciate u for ur other values or else u just have guys coming at u cos of ur so called financial status sadly and dats no longer a genuine relationship to me.

My advice don’t let a bad experience turn u to a monster or wat u are not. However learn from ur mistakes and push ahead. We guys have our terrible experiences with ladies also. There are real cool guys out there if u know how to go about it the right way!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by DookShop: 6:07pm On Aug 25, 2018
Loveisascam:
My experience dating a 28 years old stupid boy -

Sorry about your experience. It is always advisable to let respectable people, parents/guardian or mentor whose counsel is weighty to be in the know when you're into a relationship. This is especially important for folks who enter such with a sincere and pure intention. Highly likely they would've seen through him and see him for what he is.

1 Like

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Analysiscorner: 6:08pm On Aug 25, 2018
Waiting for the boyfriend to write his own version of the story. But, before then, nne ọma, men are not scum, neither love a scam just as women aren't whores.

2 Likes

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 25, 2018
Loveisascam:

Your story that touches the heart is completely ruined by the highlighted statement. So in other words, your so-called ugly experience with a guy has reset you to the factory setting of Nigerian useless girls - who expect men to bear 100% of financial responsibility in relationships and marriage?

So your experience would have been less painful if the guy was (for example) a rich yahoo boy spending lavishly on you, and who didn't need your "shared finances"? No wonder rich guys do nonsense with you fools and yet you would stay in line.

Sorry but you're stupid, and you'll end up experiencing worse than what you just experienced. You're not shattered yet, you're just warming up to. Mumu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by 3kay945(m): 6:08pm On Aug 25, 2018
cruchenutii:

It's like you are already fallen for a guy on NL hence this statement, so you won't be victim.

I honestly believe this story is Fake. I can't even tell my Male friends about my sex life with side chics in the past or present. Not to talk of a girl I'm seriously dating. None of my exes even know who my friends are, so there is no weak link.

You can only say what you know. Some guys talk too much.
I have a friend that tell about his girlfriends. Surprisingly when he got married, he still say some stuff he shouldn't be saying about his wife grin shocked. Maybe it because he knows his secret is safe with me sha...
Ladies too do this stuff... It's what peeps do when they are idle.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by donspero(m): 6:09pm On Aug 25, 2018
[quote author=Loveisascam post=70589637]My experience dating a 28 years old stupid boy - Age and place of employment does not necessarily mean maturity.

Men are scum. Love is a scam. The so called bf is a nairalander and I know he makes sensible comments here to deceive innocent girls who don't actually know he is a fool and a scammer. Well sorry, am also a victim of this, in the hand of a gal, well that my past, made hate gals, and now I have this gud gal that I miss all because of my past, am not the best among me, but we all have our moments, that been said, we love to know you, hit me up in the mention section we could chat, NB: that if you wish. Be safe
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by sapeleboi(m): 6:09pm On Aug 25, 2018
point of correction madam. is your 28 years old boy friend that is scum , not men. b cos if you put the word men, means you have thirsted all men . Thank you, you can now sign my signature
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by millionboi(m): 6:09pm On Aug 25, 2018
Preshy561:
any girl that accepts a pm from these sex starved NL bìtches all in the name of dating should have herself to blame,even upon seeing the nonsense they do spill against women here.

and this boy will still come to call girls gold digger when he has nothing to be digged.

oya go and fk urselv

1 Like

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Analysiscorner: 6:09pm On Aug 25, 2018
Again, please, forget online romance and dating. Stick to the people in your community.,and be yourself.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by pocohantas(f): 6:10pm On Aug 25, 2018
Twoclans:

Well said Pocohantas ,I was just wondering who falls for such cheap stunts this days.

@ OP why do I have this funny feeling the male nairalanders moniker starts with a D lipsrsealed .

OP, must be a very nice girl.

Like I said, someone on here pulled that stunt with me. He was even chatting with the guy, asking him if I am warming up to him.

Hahahahahaha! Only difference is, the guy was oblivious of our history, he told the guy that I am his good friend and he wants me to meet a good man. LOL!!!!

The D that's on sabbatical leave? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Kenneth10110(m): 6:11pm On Aug 25, 2018
Eeya but you didn't tell us when you started dating and when you started mihandering each other.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by happney65: 6:11pm On Aug 25, 2018
Another Guy on NL go still fuckkk her sooner or later..Abeg next story please. .

Shioor
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by donkaz2(m): 6:11pm On Aug 25, 2018
Some girl do worse Hmmmmm anyway ur luck no girl should try to lift off all her burden from a man u will make him weak even when u know he does not have ask for little and let him know he have to strike and provide even when u have the billions to use.... The highest u can do Is borrow him the little or much u can afford to loose and see if he will put it to good use and that is only when u are married....

Truth be told u are the cause
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by nashito(m): 6:11pm On Aug 25, 2018
Hello Op

I am going to tell you something you are missing here. Firstly, remember you met your bf online, and his assumption at first was, if you could decide to go out with him just by meeting him online, you could possibly do that with some other guys and he really wanted to prove himself wrong thus involving his friends. His friend two is not really a good person, if he could betray his own close friend over a woman, he's not worth calling a friend. You have to put yourself in your bf's position to understand things clearly. What if his friend made up those Canada stories?? Your bf made a little mistake cos he was been careful the kinda girl he's falling for.
Secondly, you also managed to go far with the second guy, once you told him you had a bf you should have indirectly started avoiding him when he started with constant calls and etal, but you gave him the impression that you liked him too, which was why he didn't want to give up on you anymore.
Conclusively, forgive your bf, but make him understand the gravity of what he has done. If you really love him it can work out for you both. I'm dating someone I met in fbk, I Will be 30 by Nov and at first I had same trust issues cos it was an online affair, but now I've seen she's someone I can trust and love and live with and this happened overtime not just in a jiffy. Most times, in our meeting with ppl online, the first thought is to Bleep dem and leave them, cos is just an online thing, until you begin to feel smtin.
I'd be really glad if you give my comment a second thought, I don't know your bf or his friends or you. But this is my input as a guy in that age bracket.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by ACE1010: 6:11pm On Aug 25, 2018
Loveisascam:

Just shut up there!! So you think all men are Scammers? Then who is your father? Rubbish!
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Twoclans(f): 6:12pm On Aug 25, 2018
pocohantas:

OP, must be a very nice girl.

Like I said, someone on here pulled that stunt with me. He was even chatting with the guy, asking him if I am warming up to him.

Hahahahahaha! Only difference is, the guy was oblivious of our history, he told the guy that I am his good friend and he wants me to meet a good man. LOL!!!!

The D that's on sabbatical leave? cheesy

Yessss that one cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by romenna: 6:12pm On Aug 25, 2018
pocohantas:
OP, the first mistake you made was chatting with someone you never gave your number.

I don't ever give attention to a guy if I am not the one that gave him my number. Call me immature, call me rude. The first question I will ask is how you got my number. Even when you tell me who it is, as long as it is a guy...be rest assured I will never date you.

You fell for the easiest trick in their books. Sad one!
tank u oh. thank God its a girl dat is saying dis.
op, wat were u trying to gain from ur friendship wit friend 2 and his visit to ur house or u visiting him sef?
ur bf was smarter than u.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by 3kay945(m): 6:13pm On Aug 25, 2018
Hedonini:

Your story that touches the heart is completely ruined by the highlighted statement. So in other words, your so-called ugly experience with a guy has reset you to the factory setting of Nigerian useless girls - who expect men to bear 100% of financial responsibility in relationships and marriage?

So your experience would have been less painful if the guy was (for example) a rich yahoo boy spending lavishly on you, and who didn't need your "shared finances"? No wonder rich guys do nonsense with you fools and yet you would stay in line.

Sorry but you're stupid, and you'll end up experiencing worse than what you just experienced. You're not shattered yet, you're just warming up to. Mumu.

I don't think the girl is that good looking wink or decent. Guys do that when they want to eat and run. So her story didn't move me. undecided
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 25, 2018
nanauju:
Babe shun those boys, they're kids, and scum bags. Glad you knew on time. Use this as an experience in handling your next relationship, btw don't rush into one, sit down and know what you expect from not just yourself, but from your partner as well.

She too is a kid and a scumbag.

Don't ask me why...read btw the lines
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Jgovt(m): 6:13pm On Aug 25, 2018
Sorry Op..but yes u shouldn’t conclude..ask your brothers we guys do this most times but your so called bf was unlucky
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by pocohantas(f): 6:14pm On Aug 25, 2018
Twoclans:

Yessss that one cheesy

Nah, I doubt that. You believe that one is actually 'offline'?
LOL! If you know, you know grin
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by millionboi(m): 6:14pm On Aug 25, 2018
Loveisascam:

He planned to act like he was really serious in the relationship and wants us to marry. Then he would probably suggest I support him by giving him a certain amount of money so he can successfully relocate to Canada. Once he gets there, he marries a white woman for papers and then forgets about me and refunding my money. Not like I have money though. He assumed wrongly. I am just managing.
Swell say e no get any guy weh u don chop mugu,com dey date dis one now bcoz he is averagely earning well.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by paddyofboss(m): 6:15pm On Aug 25, 2018
The bf is Nwamaikpe
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by krucifix(m): 6:16pm On Aug 25, 2018
But on a second thought, we just only heard her own side of the story. Let's hear from the guy too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) / Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Funniest Pictures So Far / Female Corper's Huge Backside Got People Talking On Instagram (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.