Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers (36503 Views)

Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest / Biafra Day: Ignore Any Sit-at-home Order, Police Urge Abians / "As A Mother, I Cannot Order Police To Shoot At Students"-Erelu Bisi Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by justtoodark: 9:38pm On Sep 10, 2018
Jolar101:

I wonder where you cowards will run to once Biafrans decide to defend themselves against islamic Nigeria government and its so called python zombies.

defend against who....??...you have paranoia....nobody is after igbos.....
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 10, 2018
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by Yyeske(m): 9:40pm On Sep 10, 2018
realmindz:

Calm down,..
Sit at home order means they will use force to ensure the order is carried out. Anyone who carries out any business activity on that day would be harassed, the foot soldiers will go about to ensure all business activities are closed down which is against public order and freedom. The police have every right to maintain law and order, anyone can choose to sit at home but no one has the right to order a sit at home.
You've said it all, nothing remain.
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by Ttipsy(f): 9:42pm On Sep 10, 2018
nawa ooo, na Now I know say NPF dey mad ooo lol is it your sit at home?? lol
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by realmindz: 9:42pm On Sep 10, 2018
Yyeske:
Read it up again, nobody is coming for you if you're lazily sitting in your house, what is been talked about is that.....
People are free to move as they wish and nobody has any right to disrupt their movement.
You have sense, the guy forming unnecessary pity party and crocodile tears. No one has the right to command a sit at home order.. Obviously they will threaten business activities of innocent citizens, police has every right to interfere to ensure no one is harassed.
The comments from people on this forum shows many people are ignorant.

1 Like

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by gloriana(f): 9:43pm On Sep 10, 2018
Yyeske:
Cry me a river, sit at home and don't disturb others, simple.
That's the summary of the message
my own is that they should also go to the north where the real terrorists are n showcase their muscles. They have carried out all kinds of dance including mosquito dance in the east but turned deaf ears in places where innocent lives are being lost in their thousands in the most cruel manner. This is pure injustice and God must surely punish all those supporting evil and wickedness from the top down to the least

5 Likes

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by Ttipsy(f): 9:45pm On Sep 10, 2018
realmindz:

Calm down,..
Sit at home order means they will use force to ensure the order is carried out. Anyone who carries out any business activity on that day would be harassed, the foot soldiers will go about to ensure all business activities are closed down which is against public order and freedom. The police have every right to maintain law and order, anyone can choose to sit at home but no one has the right to order a sit at home.
Thank you, sitting at home is shouldn't be anyone's business, but enforcing it, is whr they get it wrong.....
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by Yyeske(m): 9:50pm On Sep 10, 2018
gloriana:
my own is that they should also go to the north where the real terrorists are n showcase their muscles. They have carried out all kinds of dance including mosquito dance in the east but turned deaf ears in places where innocent lives are being lost in their thousands in the most cruel manner. This is pure injustice and God must surely punish all those supporting evil and wickedness from the top down to the least
You are not from the north so please face the east. Behave yourself if you are here or make the East as lovely as the NE,
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by SeriouslySense(m): 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2018
blingxx:
oh lord save us from Lagos traffic I cant take this no more... this rain have been torturing me since last week Thursday undecided

Sorry About Lagos Traffic, we need to address the Nigerian environment.

1 Like

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by Jaqenhghar: 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2018
[code][/code]
gidgiddy:
The Police are begining to look very stupid over IPOB sit home order. How are they going to stop the sit at home? Are they going to enter people's houses and drag them out?
I wonder
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by omnisali: 9:53pm On Sep 10, 2018
HungerBAD:
I don't get it.

What exactly is the police complaining about this time?IPOB is down the food chain in my bottom list, but these guys are not bothering anyone.

They go for a protest,and they get arrested. Now that they want to stay at home, how is this even a bother to the Police?I do not like people oppressing others,and all I see is the oppression of the Igbo people.

The good people of Nigeria should speak against this oppression. The Police cannot go to the North,West and even the South South,and want to convert it into a modern day slavery plantation and not allow them have any kind of voice.

I support the APC, but will not support Tyranny.

The Government should stop the experimentation of slavery plantation owners on the people of the East. These guys have rights too.

guy r u for real?

first its madridguy, now u.

may this awakening reach every african
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by Jaqenhghar: 9:53pm On Sep 10, 2018
Yyeske:
Cry me a river, sit at home and don't disturb others, simple.
That's the summary of the message
Actually that's the IPOB's message. Its the police that is foaming at the mouth and making threats
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by erico2k2(m): 9:55pm On Sep 10, 2018
Yyeske:
Read it up again, nobody is coming for you if you're lazily sitting in your house, what is been talked about is that.....
People are free to move as they wish and nobody has any right to disrupt their movement.
Did you read the part where it says people should disregard the other to sit at home?Does it not sound like a Joke?
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by erico2k2(m): 9:59pm On Sep 10, 2018
realmindz:

You have sense, the guy forming unnecessary pity party and crocodile tears. No one has the right to command a sit at home order.. Obviously they will threaten business activities of innocent citizens, police has every right to interfere to ensure no one is harassed.
The comments from people on this forum shows many people are ignorant.
I dont think you are familier with teh East, simply go there during mass and see how everyone stop to pray.Simply put , sit at ho me means sit at home, no shop would open, them lot are united like that, Im not Igbo or from the East but I have witnessed enough of all that unity amongs market traders in the East.I dont think banks would be affected as they have no control over it but the shops will.Transporters too.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by chukwutope: 10:12pm On Sep 10, 2018
Yyeske:
Read and you would not but rushing to comment, summary of the message is that you can stay at home for a week but do not disturb anybody moving about.

I cannot move about in my house? shocked
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by irrefragable: 10:13pm On Sep 10, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
from experience with these sit at home orders, when anyone decides they want to go about their regular business, those taking part in the sit at home order tend to vandalize such business and terrorize the owners.
why are you lying? Afonja answer me.
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by marvinsync(m): 10:20pm On Sep 10, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Stop being naive or acting naive to whip up emotional acceptance.
Nobody is against sit at home, the real issue is intimidation of those in those regions it is being observed, by hardliners, especially if you are Igbo and you are not cooperating, some people have already started saying they will use that day to know the sabos, most people will not open their shops because of fear, most people will not send their kids to school because of fear.
Once again, anybody is free to sit at home, but how do you think police is going to effectively monitor miscreants who will use this opportunity to be a law unto themselves and others for noncompliance.

Once again stop acting Naive, and forget all this online gibberish of peaceful group.

?
sabos?
wtf r u saying?

since when has ipob intimidated anyone to stay at home ? or when has it become by force?

u just making forced arguments to support ur stupid lifeless beliefs
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by Arizona1: 10:21pm On Sep 10, 2018
Yyeske:
You are not from the north so please face the east. Behave yourself if you are here or make the East as lovely as the NE,
Not everyone takes the truth shaa.. One of them spotted here. Like you said, you are not from the east so please face the North East. Behave yourself if you are here but you can't make North east as lovely as south east. Sorry..

1 Like

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by graphiti: 10:28pm On Sep 10, 2018
HungerBAD:
I don't get it.

What exactly is the police complaining about this time?IPOB is down the food chain in my bottom list, but these guys are not bothering anyone.

They go for a protest,and they get arrested. Now that they want to stay at home, how is this even a bother to the Police?I do not like people oppressing others,and all I see is the oppression of the Igbo people.

The good people of Nigeria should speak against this oppression. The Police cannot go to the North,West and even the South South,and want to convert it into a modern day slavery plantation and not allow them have any kind of voice.

The Government should stop the experimentation of slavery plantation owners on the people of the East. These guys have rights too.

klax:

To be honest Nnwanne all you have said make no sense a bit.

Who is practising slavery And who are the slaves

You said it can't happen in the north or SS pls has their be anytime any group banned from the North or SS or SW embark on this kind of stupid sit at home order madness

How many time would it be sounded to your ears that IPOB is a miscreants gathering and it has be banned Pls IPOB is not igbo IPOB is just an organisation of some fools from igbo land get that fact so all you are saying make no sense biko you hear.

For even say you support apc make me to hate you so keep your crap to your bossom. IPOB was banned and it should remain so anyone not pls with that can leave Nigeria and claim Cameroonian or Togoless. IPOB lack the merit to order any one around like zombies pls hell no.

@hungreepikin,
u c ya life?
this is what happens wen u chuuk ya mouth 4 Mata wey nor consyn u.

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by EternalTruths: 10:32pm On Sep 10, 2018
omnisali:

guy r u for real?
first its madridguy, now u.
may this awakening reach every african

Abeg link me up to the post of Madridguy
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by ClassiqLegend(m): 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2018
papalsbuIl:
Buhari will end well,i can see sucess ahead of him,sai buhari
hmmm thumps up
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by meccuno: 10:38pm On Sep 10, 2018
HungerBAD:
I don't get it.

hacked account
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by Lauraeze: 10:46pm On Sep 10, 2018
Ignoramous Titanious, you are simply stupid bro, I weep for you and your generation cry
hardywaltz:
Send them to jail
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:50pm On Sep 10, 2018
irrefragable:
why are you lying? Afonja answer me.
shut up. Ewu
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by daveP(m): 11:09pm On Sep 10, 2018
Boycotts are deep inside the shadows of fundamental human rights. so what are the enforcers of law and order trying to achieve by saying they would resist such right? Hehehehhe

Atiku wept
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by joe120120(m): 11:17pm On Sep 10, 2018
akelicious:
The Police Command in Imo State has vowed to arrest anybody breaking the law in compliance with the sit-at-home ordered by the outlawed Indigenous People of Biafra on Friday.

The state Commissioner of Police, Mr Dasuki Galadanchi, issued the warning during a joint news conference by heads of security agencies in the state on Monday in Owerri.

Galadanchi urged the residents to disregard the order and added that police would not allow such order to stand in the state.
IPOB recently announced September 14 as a remembrance day for the Biafran heroes and gave a sit-at-home order in the South-East.
The Police commissioner said security agencies would begin “a show of force” in the state on Tuesday to send a warning signal to the IPOB members.
“We are ready to stop the IPOB order; we will not tolerate it and I urged members of the public to go about their normal business.

“Police is there to ensure that maximum security is provided for members of the public,” he said.

[http://www.akelicious.net/2018/09/sit-at-home-order-police-speak-vow-to.html[/b]

Mr Galadanchi police commissioner. U are talking rubbish ' come and see us on that day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 10, 2018
justtoodark:

defend against who....??...you have paranoia....nobody is after igbos.....

Are you Igbo?
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by nyabingi(m): 11:30pm On Sep 10, 2018
Yyeske:

Has anyone been harrased before for stepping out, you hatters should just get a life... There's nothing much u can do to stop its actualization, though it may be delayed but be rest assured that things are being put in place, truthfully you don't know what's coming!
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by koolaid87: 11:34pm On Sep 10, 2018
There should be serious consequences if anyone or any group assault people who express their freedom by going out on the 14th.

As long as there's no violent, then the police should just stay in their lane.
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by sandra50(f): 11:59pm On Sep 10, 2018
And if I don't have anywhere to go to or I don't have transportation money?goats..go and fight boko Haram.
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by Kingehi: 12:06am On Sep 11, 2018
I think you should read, digest ehat you have read, think well and comment if you must. The police isn't going to anybody's home/house to arrest. They are going after the so called IPOB, who would want to stop people from opening their shops, walking on the road and so on and so forth.

You people will just think with your anus and comment rubbish like kg students, especially the first commenter who talked about tyrrany.

3rdly, why would you stop people from movement?

#ipobMyFoot
#StayAtHomeMyAss
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by sandra50(f): 12:06am On Sep 11, 2018
[quote author=Yyeske post=71084405]Cry me a river, sit at home and don't disturb others, simple.
That's the summary of the message[/quote
Wait when your parents die you can cry..why wouldn't you say that.when God's judgment will come on you people..we will not have pity on any of you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals / FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) / Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.