Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Kenyans are less corrupt than Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans are less corrupt than Nigerians (5098 Views)

No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari / Buhari And Obasanjo's Tenure More Corrupt Than GEJ Tenure - TI / Nigeria Is Less Corrupt This Year - Transparency International (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans are less corrupt than Nigerians by kenyaman: 4:18am On Dec 20, 2010
[color=Black][/color] Why Jonathan Goodluck is a goodman the best candidate for Presidency in Nigeria? List reasons? Will he reduce or eliminate corruption?
Re: Kenyans are less corrupt than Nigerians by kenyaman: 4:23am On Dec 20, 2010
[color=Black][/color]   Why Jonathan Goodluck is a goodman the best candidate for Presidency in Nigeria.  List reasons? Will he reduce or eliminate corruption?
Re: Kenyans are less corrupt than Nigerians by kenyaman: 11:02am On Dec 29, 2010
[b]We are hoping that Jonathan Good Luck will clean up Nigeria of corruption and distribute the wealth and many of the oil resources to the Nigerian people rather than to the dominant elite and foreign masters.[/b][b][/b]
Re: Kenyans are less corrupt than Nigerians by Arnold1(m): 11:45am On Dec 29, 2010
I doubt this Kenyaman character is actually from Kenya
Re: Kenyans are less corrupt than Nigerians by kenyaman: 8:21pm On Jan 01, 2011
I am a Kenya man, but I love he commonwealth of our African nations. We members of the commonwealth treasure not in the imperfections of our land nor our perfections, but in the strides of our steady progress.

Kenya with a new constitution and the anti-corruption Zhaa is heading slowly but steadly to the prosecutions of all wrong doers. Hague along with our own local Tribunal will try and lock the guilty in in jail.
Re: Kenyans are less corrupt than Nigerians by kenyaman: 8:43pm On Jan 01, 2011
[Yes, I am, please be not a doubting Thomas
Re: Kenyans are less corrupt than Nigerians by kenyaman: 8:45pm On Jan 01, 2011
[Well Sharon wellcome to 2011
Re: Kenyans are less corrupt than Nigerians by kenyaman: 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2011
Eilana, my life is best served in the course of your laughter, frustration with justice in Nigeria, and the hope that we can all achieve if we only try.

Check this out, "Sautiyakericho.com"
Re: Kenyans are less corrupt than Nigerians by kenyaman: 9:01pm On Jan 01, 2011
Kenya is moving forward in every respect. Good observation. Keep it up, Namaka.
Re: Kenyans are less corrupt than Nigerians by benchwest: 9:12pm On Jan 01, 2011
Does it really matter if this kenyaman is nigerian or kenyan?noT
The more gloabal nairaland is turning to the better for our society,we have diferent sections here in nairaland business,education,name it
so the more popular it goes the more contribution to our economy, 1plus 1 is two and  two minus 1 is one.

Well,I  also wonna congratulate kenya for this latest effort u have announced here kenya man on the issue of ur constitutional reform

Nevertheless.nigeria is seen to be on the move of securing a better system of management,how?,we neeed to elect a new face come this election.it will be the begining of a new era, we need change,
some one who can stand for reform,represent humanity,some one who doesnt have children studying overseas or some one who does nt own foreign a/c.
jonathan might not be the best number 1 in nigeria,but he is most qualified candidates out there now.
Re: Kenyans are less corrupt than Nigerians by jookco(m): 5:14am On Jan 02, 2011
Kenyaman I want you to look at this News About massive corruption in Kenya, its the one of the leaked cabbles from Wikileaks
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/dec/08/wikileaks-cables-kenya-violence-china
Enjoy your stay in Houston if you are not yet back to Seattle.
Re: Kenyans are less corrupt than Nigerians by kenyaman: 6:48am On Sep 26, 2011
I notice that even when I was not here, the tradition of justice, fairness in politics continued.  We have worked to ensure the nations in Africa move away from corruption. We can now see that everywhere around the world, the anthem is fairness.   Even in hague/kenya cases.    "Sautiyakericho.com"   Check it out

Jonathan GoodLuck is a goodman bringing Nigeria out of corruption. Clap your hands: papapapapa
Re: Kenyans are less corrupt than Nigerians by kenyaman: 6:53am On Sep 26, 2011
kenyaman:

[Well Sharon wellcome to 2011
Kenya now has a constitution to deal with all corruption. Hague to examine and try any issues of corruption. Check this out. "Sautiyakericho.com"    Check it out

Thank you please sharon, make sure you check sautiyakericho.com
Re: Kenyans are less corrupt than Nigerians by kenyaman: 7:07am On Sep 26, 2011
The world needs men and women who cannot be bought, men and women whose word is their bond. Such are the men and women who cannot corrupt or be corrupted.

Check it out: "sautiyakericho.com"
Re: Kenyans are less corrupt than Nigerians by kenyaman: 8:05am On Sep 27, 2011
Greetings to all of you who come to this window of cleaning dirty laundry of politics. The Hague and the Ocampo six is another effort by Kenyans to clean or dirty past, and embrace our new constitution.

Please visit: "Sautiyakenya.com"

Kenyaman
Re: Kenyans are less corrupt than Nigerians by kenyaman: 6:56am On Oct 26, 2011
Kenyamanm, Ocampo six return to Kenya
Re: Kenyans are less corrupt than Nigerians by Areosapien(f): 7:39am On Oct 26, 2011
Heyy! It's funny how some folks in denial were attacking KenyaMan even when his comments were true.

And na these same people go come dey cry 'Revolution'. SMH
Re: Kenyans are less corrupt than Nigerians by kenyaman: 3:10am On Oct 27, 2011
Thus a very good observation you make. Check also the Ocampo 6/ Kenyans at Hague case.

sautiyakenya.com
Re: Kenyans are less corrupt than Nigerians by kenyaman: 3:14am On Oct 27, 2011
I do not doubt that Kenyans are corrupt. What I am proud of is that Kenya is now taking steps to hold corrupt leaders and even the public who are corrupt accountable
Re: Kenyans are less corrupt than Nigerians by kenyaman: 3:16am On Oct 27, 2011
Kenya Hague six facing the International law on corruption charges leveled against them

sautiyakenya.com
Re: Kenyans are less corrupt than Nigerians by BlackLibya: 4:01am On Oct 27, 2011
I had an american friend who went to lagos tell me it was so bad she never go back. Matter of fact she didnt say it was bad she said she dont wanna talk about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Us Predicts More Bomb Attacks In Nigeria / FG To Begin Inspection Of Power Projects / Open Letter To Nigerian Electorates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.