Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? (19360 Views)

A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol / Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend / Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by alanbolo(m): 10:25pm On Apr 05, 2007
it's a definately no issue,  dUmP and re-dump him.   from my point of view, he doesn't want U and unable to say it to you,

@ anothaviv, time 2 move on.  it's better late and happilly ever than rush into commitment and regret it all the days of yr life.
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 05, 2007
@THIEFOFheart and spoilt. i think i have the right to my opinion, i have the right words to reply you kids but i choose not to answer you. peace out
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by spoilt(f): 10:57pm On Apr 05, 2007
knowing that a girl would actually write that crap makes me want to get a sex change

@thiefofhearts
i dont think ive laughed this hard this year!!!! grin grin grin grin.
Gosh my sides hurt!
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by spoilt(f): 10:58pm On Apr 05, 2007
dUmP and re-dump him

@alanbolo
una no go kill person! grin
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:44pm On Apr 05, 2007
You do have the right to your opinion, mubowa

we also have the right to tell you that your opinion is garbage. smiley
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by IykeD1(m): 11:47pm On Apr 05, 2007
@thiefofhearts

Btw it's girls with LOW self esteem that stay with guys that treat them like crap in "fear of losing them".
If you don't think you are worthy of anything good of course you will stay with trash.

And yes, there are lots of women with high self esteem, but who are lonely, and wishing they had
someone. Let me guess, I suppose with a high self esteem, you are not suppose to be lonely, right?

My point: Its not necessary a question of high/low self esteem - you people swallow this American
shit too much! So you think you know this lady that well to ascertain her self esteem??
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:52pm On Apr 05, 2007
are you drunk Iyke?

My comment was to the crap mubowa wrote out, she claimed that the OP was the one with low self esteem for worrying about a cheating boyfriend and I told her that it was the exact opposite

and there isnt a "lot of women with high self esteem", I'd say 70% and up of the female "race" have self esteem issues.

Btw it's better to be "lonely" then go through the headache this girl is going through. Constantly being paranoid if that loser of a boyfriend would cheat on her for the FOURTH time. What a horrible way to live. Why would anyone advise a person to stay in such a situation?
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by kob24: 11:53pm On Apr 05, 2007
ike you have a point.
I also sense a feeling of insecurity and jealousy with regards to the chick. understandably so.
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by spoilt(f): 11:54pm On Apr 05, 2007
@ iyke -d
in a nutshell what is your point?
are you saying she should stay with a cheating man who has been given 3 chances to change and hasnt used any of them?
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Radiant(f): 11:56pm On Apr 05, 2007
lmao. . .@y'all

Tiffy baby, what's good? kiss
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:57pm On Apr 05, 2007
Im good, love smiley kiss

Can you believe some of the pure trash some people have been posting though? Gosh.
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by kob24: 11:58pm On Apr 05, 2007
in a nutshell what is your point?
are you saying she should stay with a cheating man who has been given 3 chances to change and hasnt used any of them?
spoilt, since you missed it, Iyke wrote:

My point: Its not necessary a question of high/low self esteem
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Radiant(f): 11:58pm On Apr 05, 2007
Is the poster actually for real or it's just me
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Radiant(f): 12:01am On Apr 06, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

Can you believe some of the pure trash some people have been posting though? Gosh.

lol. . . I'm never suprised once I'm in this land!

But on a more serious note, what bullcrap is that Mobuwa talking about? undecided
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by spoilt(f): 12:04am On Apr 06, 2007
kob24:

spoilt, since you missed it, Iyke wrote:

My point: Its not necessary a question of high/low self esteem

of course i saw it but it didnt make any sense in the context of his arguement!
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:30am On Apr 06, 2007
Radiant:

But on a more serious note, what bullcrap is that Mobuwa talking about? undecided

Not exactly surprised as that's the same girl who equated birth control pills to an abortion.

sheer madness really.
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Radiant(f): 12:35am On Apr 06, 2007
lmao. . .I even forgot about that.

Mobuwa, a brain transplant will be your best bet.
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by spoilt(f): 1:32am On Apr 06, 2007
Not exactly surprised as that's the same girl who equated birth control pills to an abortion.

@ thiefofhearts

huh?? shocked

una go kill me oh. ROFLMAO! grin grin grin
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by donenick(m): 10:10am On Apr 06, 2007
Sweet Heart
You have to be strong in all angle before u talk about marriage.
I dont know whether u've attended this Marriage Institution (University of marriage)
to grand your fitness.

TWO-YEAR DEGREE FOR MEN ~

This is for those of you who are married, were married, or are contemplating marriage - under the assumption that men should be trained for marriage. A new two-year degree is being offered at the University of Marriage that many of you should be interested in. That's right, in just six semesters, you too, can be a real man as well as earn an MA degree (Male Arts). Please take a moment to look over the program outline.

FIRST YEAR
Spring Schedule:
MEN 101: Combating Stupidity
MEN 102: You, Too, Can Do Housework
MEN 103: PMS-Learn When to Keep Your Mouth Shut
MEN 104: We Do Not Want Sleazy Under Things for Christmas

Summer Schedule:
MEN 110: Wonderful Laundry Techniques
MEN 111: Understanding the Female Response to Getting In at 3am
MEN 112: Parenting: It Doesn't End with Conception
EAT 100: Get a Life, Learn to Cook
EAT 101: Get a Life, Learn to Cook II
ECON 001A: What's Hers is Hers

Fall Schedule:
MEN 120: How NOT to Act Like a Jerk When You're Wrong
MEN 121: Understanding Your Incompetence
MEN 122: YOU, the Weaker Sex
MEN 123: Reasons to Give Flowers
ECON 001C: What Was Yours is Hers

SECOND YEAR
Spring Schedule:
SEX 101: You CAN Fall Asleep Without It
SEX 102: Morning Dilemma: If It's Awake, Take a Shower
SEX 103: How to Stay Awake After Sex
MEN 201: How to Put the Toilet Seat Down (Elective)
(See Electives Below)

Summer Schedule:
MEN 210: The Remote Control: Overcoming Your Dependency
MEN 211: How to Not Act Younger than Your Children
MEN 212: You, Too, Can Be a Designated Driver
MEN 213: Honestly, You Don't Look Like Tom Cruise
MEN 230A: Her Birthdays and Anniversaries Are Important

Fall Schedule:
MEN 221: Fluffing the Blanket After Farting Is Not Necessary
MEN 222: Real Men Ask for Directions
MEN 223: Thirty Minutes of Begging is NOT Considered pre-intimacy
MEN 230B: Her Birthdays and Anniversaries Are Important II

COURSE ELECTIVES
EAT 101: Cooking with Tofu
EAT 102: Utilization of Eating Utensils
EAT 103: Burping and Belching Discreetly
MEN 231: Mothers-in-law
MEN 232: Appear to Be Listening
MEN 233: Just Say "Yes, Dear"
ECON 001C: Cheaper to Keep Her

Best of luck smiley
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by igbonla(m): 11:34am On Apr 06, 2007
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by IykeD1(m): 12:32pm On Apr 06, 2007
@ThiefofHearts,

You come off some know-ish and of course you don't hesitate to rain abuses at a differing opinion. For
your info, I am not drunk, actually haven't had a drink in weeks - hope that helps.

Btw it's girls with LOW self esteem that stay with guys that treat them like crap in "fear of losing them".
If you don't think you are worthy of anything good of course you will stay with trash.

That was a direct quote from your earlier post - if I am wrong, please correct me. I responded by saying
it was not a necessary an issue of low/high esteem. Every decision or indecision that one has to make
in life doesn't necessary have anything to do with esteem issues. Is that clear enough? If you care to go
back to my earlier post, I did say I was in agreement with what Razorr had said with respect to not
acting on suspicions.

I have lived in this country long enough to see many too "strong and independent" black women going it
alone with that same "ditch him so fast" attitude. Same applies to divorces - but in the end who suffers?
The women are not that any happier to begin with - I am sure they are some that are better off. The kids
also suffer if there were any in the marriages.

At the end of the day, an individual has to make a decision that its best for them: go it alone and be happy
or sad alone; or stick it out with somebody and share their joy or sadness with that person. Obviously, if
the perceived pain from being in a relationship far outweighs the joy, it may be time to exit. But that is a
determination the originator of the post needs to determine for herself and act accordingly. I really can't tell
her what to do because I have no way of weighing the "total benefits" she is getting from the relationship
versus the heartaches - unless we are equating cheating now as something worse than every other possible
good that may exist.

Finally, @ThiefOfHearts, you can spew whatever trash you want to now, but as always its far much easier
said than done. If you should find out today that your man whom you thought was all that and more these
past 4 years has strayed a couple of times with an ex-girlfriend what will you do? I am sure the John Wayne
in you may say dump him now, but it may not be that simple, As you know, there are no guarantees in life,
just because your man has NOT cheated today, doesn't mean that status quo remains the same tomorrow
or in the years ahead, you get my drift? Are you prepared to dump him anytime that happens regardless of
what else you guys may have going on in your lives? I am sure you will say YES - whether you do or not is a
whole different matter wink
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by chinnys(f): 2:09pm On Apr 06, 2007
My advice---- cut his--------------------------- for keeps so it can be for u alone (just joking)
food for thought -men are polygamous in nature , they cant seem to help it.
no matter how u try! even in marriage
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by alanbolo(m): 2:58pm On Apr 06, 2007
@ igbonla , thx 4 d comment. believed we're all matured enough to differ in opinion and it shouldn't turn to personal hatred or abuses,

in as much as it's fun 2 b here, we should be able to tolerate each other just as our culture/upbringing differs.

we're not perfect and doesn't know all things.
We should be able to pick an iota of lessons from these treads. It's d easter wk'nd, look forward to enjoy it with fulllness of Joy and Freedom in Relationships.
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:12pm On Apr 06, 2007
Can you dorks not make this thread about me, if you have a problem with how I voice my opinion then by ALL means ignore my comments. I'm not the only person who has replied in this thread. Plenty of other replies that you can read

Iyke, I'm not even going to bother to read that unnecessary sermon of yours. MY reply concerning "low or high self esteem" was a response to mubowa's idiotic ramblings. How about you actually freaking read what she wrote THEN try to see where I'm coming from/why I wrote that response. If you werent looking for a way to combat with me, you'd notice that I didnt say a word about self esteem in any of my other responses until mubowa replied  and she is pretty much the one who said the OP had low self esteem, why the hell didnt you quote her and ask her what she meant instead of bothering me?

Seriously, until you know what you are talking about, please don't even bother.
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 06, 2007
when will women learn to be wise?? grin
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by IykeD1(m): 7:11pm On Apr 06, 2007
@ThiefOfHearts

When you stop personalizing issues by raining abuses on others, you might just fly under
the radar and not get noticed.

I just re-read your earlier post where you first made a reference to self esteem, and I
still don't see how my response to that was inappropriate. You made a flat statement
that I disagreed with, it doesn't really matter whether your statement was in response
to mine or someone else's (this seems to be your excuse).

Typical, you love it when people read your sermons or briefs and respond with a ROFLMAO
or LMAO, but you can't stand others sermonizing, right?
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by olutomiwa(m): 7:19pm On Apr 06, 2007
put dry pepper 4 him thing and you should rememba not to go near d thing o,else pepper go PEPPER you.
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by boladonas(m): 11:04pm On Apr 06, 2007
Why are all of u so FAKE!
Most of u are all cheating on your boyfriends and girlfriends
Why all this holier than thou attitude?
Let he who has not SIN throw me the first stone
am waiting!
Liars, Charlatans and Hypocrites,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Flirts camouflaging as saints

angry am pissed off
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by LuUmBiOn2(m): 11:16pm On Apr 06, 2007
Wetin dey worry this seun sef?
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by OmoEko1(f): 11:18pm On Apr 06, 2007
LuUmBiOn2:

Wetin dey worry this seun sef?
don't mind him jare angry angry angry

what did he do to u
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by ultrafem(f): 12:32am On Apr 07, 2007
what to do with a cheating bf
if he has done it just the once then forgive him, things can happen
if he is a habitual cheat then just don't waste any energy on his sorry ass, just move on, you will feel stronger for it.
With habitual cheats there are all sorts to worry about, disease and all sorts. anyone who is being cheated on constantly should wake up with enough strenght to say fuk this! i deserve better.
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 07, 2007
@thiefofheart, my attention will be too much for you. so snap out of the shock donkey face

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Types Of Breast You Can Find In Nigeria (photo) / I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister / 5 Of The Prettiest Nigerian Girls You Are Ever Going To Find On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.