Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? (19362 Views)

A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol / Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend / Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by osegwu(m): 12:35pm On Apr 07, 2007
Fine out why he is cheating on you?

The fault may be yours?

Crucify me?

Still me sha, untll I am crucified
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by nonidus(f): 5:23am On Apr 09, 2007
In plain terms girlfriend,u need to ditch him.He doesnt love u
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by nonidus(f): 5:28am On Apr 09, 2007
Who put the figure @ 3? u or him? SWEETHEART,DNT WASTE FURTHER TIME.Once a cheat,always a cheat.He doesnt love u
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by star01(m): 5:30am On Apr 09, 2007
if he's guilty of the charges RIP HIS THINGY OFF
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by cutemoi: 5:16pm On Apr 09, 2007
@anodaviv

I fink you should dump d guy.Remember dat a broken relationship is better than a failed marriage.d way i see it, d guy doesnt love u.I quite agree dat it is difficult to break a relationnship of 4yrs but is it not better to do it now and get ova it than to do it l8r and cry 4eva.Like my pastor once said,"SHAKE IT OFF,STOMP ON IT AND MOVE HIGHER." Many guyz dis dayz fink wif their dick and not their head/heart.Av been in a 3yrs relationship and i left d guy coz he was seein someone else and now he's beggin to come bac.he will beg to come bac but only let him bac if he is truly repentant but for now,discard him like a used toy. wink cool
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 11, 2007
i also have a cheating boyfriend so i understand how you feel. Its easy for people who have not been wiyh such men to suggest that you kick him out but its usuaaly so so hard. i ve decided to ignore my boyfriend till i find the courage to leave him. but it really hurts i understand wat u re going thru. be strong help is on the way from somewhere sha.
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Creamish(f): 12:27pm On Apr 11, 2007
@Topic---ROAST HIM! grin
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Brymore(m): 7:24pm On Apr 12, 2007
@ Topic

You need to talk with him. A guy might be seeing another girl and still have you as his love.
I have seen situations where a guy has a serious relationship and still keeps a few not too serious ones. What we do (sorry, I mean what such guys do) is to simply tell the other girls where they stand, if they are cool with it, then cool, if not, then they can buzz off.

Talk to him and find out where he places you, you would have to make him tell you the truth. If he uses you as a fiddle, then the best way to deal with him is to leave him with the other girl.

#Candid Submission#
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by IBDat(m): 10:56pm On Apr 12, 2007
@anothaviv - Omo i feel yo pain and understand the dilema. U've obviously invested a lot of time in this relationship, but at the same time u ave to understand that he's done it 3 times already (n probably still doing it). At some point u're going to ave to mak a stand, before u reach breaking point - there is no doubt that he luvs u, the question is can he be faithful, n are u prepared for the truthful answer?

@donenick - WHY, me i go skip all those classes.
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by anothaviv(f): 8:47am On Apr 13, 2007
@ mubowa,

grin na wa ooooooo!!!!!!

i smell a conscience on a guilt trip. my dia, abeg take am easy. u drink tooo much panadol for this headache. cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by MP007(m): 9:48am On Apr 13, 2007
what u guyz discussing , leave him instend of whinning and grinning , abi.plenty guyz dey outside
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 13, 2007
I will Bleep his closest friend and other friends as the case may be.
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by muyeskin(m): 11:12am On Apr 13, 2007
Why are u guys talking like this? Nonidus and others, This is a relationship that has ended for four good years. And this type of misunderstanding is bound to occur. They just have to overcome it. There is no business without loss. But just hope profit will Overcome. Im nt comparing this as a business. girl, Understanding is the key to every relationship. Moreover, Looking for another guy is not the best solution. How are u sure u are not going to have the same heart-break? My advice is just settle down with him and if he is not reasoning the way u are reasoning, Be urself at least for some months before going ahead of any relationship. Im sure if he is for u, He will still come back to u. For sure. Just be urself and don't think a lot about the issue. Just know that life must continue,

Stay cool,
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 13, 2007
chop off hic d!ck!
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by puker(m): 8:20pm On Apr 13, 2007
@Seun embarassed  dump him? Without been egotic pls girl if he is managable dont leave him. Because even Adam that was made by God him self failed. There is so many advantages if you dont just run away because ya man is dating some one else. Man is no more made in heaven therefore there will always be temptations. After 35 as a woman you have so many disadvantages. Therefore see if ya man can be managed dont just run away cause man is just that way. Rather concentrate on how you end up making ya home. You should understand that loosing poeple is very easy but finding the good one is very difficult. Use ya sence o.
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by IykeD1(m): 12:04am On Apr 14, 2007
@Michelin89

Ever heard of female circumcision? Someone may get very creative with carving
your thing up too if you were to pursue this line of thinking - that is if you were
to chop off the wrong person's thing. . .

By the way, what has chopping off his thing got to do with anything? Will that
make things right?
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Brymore(m): 8:33pm On Apr 14, 2007
michelin89:

chop off hic d!ck!

SISTA, are you in anyway related to the Bobbit woman?
Don't tell me you are this harsh, I am sure you will miss it when you chop it off. LOL

#Candid Submission#
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 15, 2007
Iyke-D:

@Michelin89

Ever heard of female circumcision? Someone may get very creative with carving
your thing up too if you were to pursue this line of thinking - that is if you were
to chop off the wrong person's thing. . .

By the way, what has chopping off his thing got to do with anything? Will that
make things right?

cheesy Men are too attached to that ding ding of theirs. Take it away and you'll see they'll lose all their manly authority.

Joking apart, Choping off his d!ck is just an advice I gave in a moment of high ecstasy. Anyway there is a little to do with a man who cheats. Leave him and move on. I know this is easier said than done but that's what i really think it's the best thing to do.

Brymore:

SISTA, are you in anyway related to the Bobbit woman?
Don't tell me you are this harsh, I am sure you will miss it when you chop it off. LOL

#Candid Submission#

lol Honestly talking I'll hate a ding ding that has been in I don't know holes to come and start dingling in mine. It's something I have never, I don't and I will never accept. Cheat on me and you'll lose everything you have and you could have gained from me!
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by studdys(f): 11:03pm On Apr 15, 2007
think i know how to deal with a guy like yours tongue but would not let you into it
cos you might just hit him real bad grin

leave him alone,his not the last born of MEN
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by ifraim(m): 11:09pm On Apr 15, 2007
might not be d most sensitive of comments but u oughta dump him, 4 years is a long time but i'd rather u look at it as a learnin' period other than a waste of time, d real wasting would be u continuing a relationship u ain't happy in when ur feel'ns are not being considered even after making ur fears known, love hurts but it doesn't ask u to keep hurtin' urself,
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Aproko(f): 5:26pm On Apr 16, 2007
my dear, my prayer always is God, dont let me use my boyfriend to do husband and husband to do boyfriend. a boyfriend is different from a husband.never substitute one for another.so do you want to marry your husband or your boyfriend?this guy seems like a boyfriend to me so gal make up your mind cos you are the one in it.
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:51pm On Apr 17, 2007
mubowa, donkey? Lmao how old are you again? juvenile responses. You keep saying you don't have the time to respond yet you continue to do so anymore. Miserably i might add.

Iyke-D,

I see that you are just looking for my trouble. The first person who went on about self esteem you ignored but then went after me for responding to her. If you don't understand what I've been saying for weeks now then I suggest you go bother someone else because I'm not repeating myself esp when I wasnt even implying that the OP had self esteem issues.
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by slazzy(m): 11:15pm On Apr 20, 2007
its quite unfortunate that your boyfriend is behaving this way. I hope you use some protection while having sex. I guess you know what time it is. HIVAIDS knows not been together for 4 years or something. I think you should talk to him about it.
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by wifeypenth(f): 10:43pm On Apr 22, 2007
D truth is. Old feelings are bound 2cme up.same thng dat is hapenin 2u hapend 2ma gurl frend,now d guy is maried 2d same gurl who he claimd was jus a frend.they mite av bin just frends.bt sumthang came up.gurl b wise.
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by spoilt(f): 1:30am On Apr 23, 2007
dump him. life is too short to put your life on the line waiting to contract something nasty from him.
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Brymore(m): 6:43pm On Apr 25, 2007
michelin89:

lol Honestly talking I'll hate a ding ding that has been in I don't know holes to come and start dingling in mine. It's something I have never, I don't and I will never accept. Cheat on me and you'll lose everything you have and you could have gained from me!

I can bet you that if you really loved and enjoyed the dingling and you cut it off, though you will sometimes feel smug that others are not enjoying of what you enjoyed, if you search deep within your heart, you will realise that you miss his dingling oh so much! grin

On the other hand, I think guys have to start thinking of what to cut off in ladies too since they are thinking of de-dicking us. LOL grin grin grin
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by danjay(m): 11:15am On Jun 04, 2007
if u re guy is cheatin on u wat u will do luk @ urslf,ask urslf wat is goin on maybe u re not playin ur card d way u suppse to do it,if notin is wrunk den dat guy is a real dog,i will advise u 2 find ur cube root ok, smiley
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by MP007(m): 12:15pm On Jun 24, 2007
cut of his 'third leg" grin
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:41am On Jun 26, 2007
well, to y'all mubowa's hater, i keep it real and i will keep keeping it like dat. as for the people that wants to have a sex change, i've already made an enquiry how ur breast and pussyy can be transformed to men's stuff within 14 hours, all you have to do is to pay 60 thousand dollars or use ur health or life insurance. send me a mail as soon as u think it will be necessary for u to get a d*ck. And all the men that fake in the forum because we cant discuss this face to face, search your heart and re-read my first post fakers
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by teeirl: 8:14pm On Jun 26, 2007
@topic

hmmmmmm you sound so similiar to someone i know , ME. I had been dating my guy for over 3 wasa 8 months pregnant and discovered that he also was very friendly with a girl from work. Late texts and missed calls comin to his phone aroused my suspicion thought nothing of it but it continud for sometime so i confronted him to be told shes a friend from work who is a lesbian (yes i know lame excuse but i swallowed it. Gave birth to my baby he was the perfect boyfriend and father could not show me anymore love and we were the most important people to him but guess what this girl was still around and i overheard a secret phonecall and it ended my suspicion and that guy is gone. He not only lost me but a stunning daughter too, Girl get to the end of it you dont want to marry a cheat!
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Zandra1(f): 12:26pm On Jun 27, 2007
'
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by nossycheek(f): 3:48pm On Jun 27, 2007
Be happy, buy and eat suya together. Get enough suya pepper on your hands and go to bed with him without washing your hands, let him do the undressing as if you are just falling in love the first time. Then use your well peppered hand on his dick and scrotum. The rest is real drama.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Of The Prettiest Nigerian Girls You Are Ever Going To Find On Instagram / Types Of Breast You Can Find In Nigeria (photo) / I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.