Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Why Do Men Lie? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Lie? (9111 Views)

Why Do Men Lie? / Six Things Men Lie Mostly About / Why Do Men Lie To Their Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Lie? by yummy(m): 5:04pm On Jan 11, 2006
u're supposed to be a lawyer men. you really tackled me smiley
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by mizkay(f): 1:18am On Jan 12, 2006
@yummy. wetin be your problem? why are soooooo deadset on this guys lying thing? oh oh oh. i now see clearly *clicks fingers*......you be some mighty liar yourself nobe so? lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by yummy(m): 1:25am On Jan 12, 2006
shocked what sorta post is this? are you ok? go back and read well, no one is justifying lies here, i was only saying conditions that makes a lot of people lie. can't you compose without chattin sh!t?
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by mizkay(f): 1:26am On Jan 12, 2006
and cant you take a bloody joke?
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by yummy(m): 1:27am On Jan 12, 2006
it's aight, i wasn't expecting a post on that. can't my reply be a 4kin joke as well?
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by mizkay(f): 1:31am On Jan 12, 2006
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by yummy(m): 1:37am On Jan 12, 2006
ok, i don't lie to girls, just that it can't be possible for me to start thinkin of lies. as for guys that lie about being rich, it's simply because they think their true life situation can't impress a girl. If Africa is good and everyone lives equally, such lies would reduce.
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by mizkay(f): 1:44am On Jan 12, 2006
ok o!........i will back off......i rest my case. i can spot a liar from a mile though...... wink
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by icingbaby(f): 4:00am On Jan 12, 2006
i think they lie to get what they want. and some girls falls for it
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by princeonx: 5:09am On Jan 12, 2006
Cheekee I'm sure you won't do a thing to defend yourself! you've never lied about something you don't have! Look, only foolish girls fall for some stupid lies that guys tell. I'm not trying to defend guys or whatever but most of the time guys lie is caused by the girls! is it good to lie? No cux it can only last for some time! most of the things guys lie about are things you can find out easily (material things) let him keep paying the bills or buying you gift! when he's brook, he'll confess! just be smart with him! as for girls, I've meet girls that lie about everything including where she live, her name, age, school, just to name a few! so folks, I think the question should be "why do people lie?" don't have to be men cux both men and women lie! and for those of us that stick to the truth regardless what, good job guys! that's the only thing that will set you free atleast your conscience!
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by cillalove(f): 4:14pm On Jan 12, 2006
i think men just lie cos they think that, that's wht we always love to hear. lie lie lie..............and we do fall for them sumtimes.
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by kaylala(m): 8:59pm On Jan 12, 2006
IT IS NATURAL FOR MEN TO LIE cool[/color]

[color=#990000]iF YOur maN doeSN't tElL u LiEs, ThEN he his plaNinG someTHiNg mOrE eviL
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by icingbaby(f): 10:01pm On Jan 12, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by cheekee(f): 10:25pm On Jan 12, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by kaylala(m): 10:42pm On Jan 12, 2006
y been cheesy

Don't you think its true
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by cheekee(f): 9:29am On Jan 13, 2006
i don't think so but i accept that cause majority rules!!!!most men are like dat!!
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by kaylala(m): 9:34am On Jan 13, 2006
anyways you really don't have to think so until you get struck,just be careful

wotever u must fall for it wink
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by cheekee(f): 9:39am On Jan 13, 2006
thank you dey brother wink smiley
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by kaylala(m): 9:58am On Jan 13, 2006
u r welcomed.
Don't get knocked out in the bout
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by akinzo(m): 11:52am On Jan 13, 2006
'cos thats what ladies are ready to listen to and sometimes prefer guys that lie. Sometimes it might be out of complex just to look good amomgst your peers.
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by kaylala(m): 1:21pm On Jan 13, 2006
yes my dawg,dats very true
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by Balogun(m): 2:32pm On Jan 13, 2006
All men lie. A man that doesn't lie is a dead one. Then check to make sure he is dead. All the holier than thou men are the greatest liers of all!!
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by Michellej(f): 2:50pm On Jan 13, 2006
hahahahahahahahahaha, nice one @ Balogun.
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by niniowo(f): 7:14pm On Jan 13, 2006
@prince onx. You don't have to justify lies. I'm sure you have come across what is called 'selective truth'. it is nothing but lies. When you meet someone who told you he is a doctor, do you ask him whether it is doctor of shoes or doctor of clock? The burden of proof is always on the one who asserts.
And by the way, it's like you guys are are getting warm up unnecessarily.
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by Todd(m): 11:18pm On Jan 13, 2006
lets look at what collages look at, 2 men have the same grades, same GPA, same everything, but one did sports and was a football star, the other didnt do any extracaricularr activites. who are the collages gonna be more intrested in?

Men lie to stand out aginst the rest of the men. ladies be trutfull about this; you mean to guys, if you were to rate their persionalities, they would rank equal, they are both equaly funny and intellegent, everything about them is the same sept one, guy A's father is a doctor, he is rich, Guy B's father is a garbage collector, he is a little below avrage where finances are concerned. who would you be more intrested in dating it is a harsh world, you need to stand out, even the slightest advantage can mean happyness, or not....
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by kaylala(m): 2:10am On Jan 15, 2006
wink
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by kesma: 1:50pm On Jan 18, 2006
well, i don't blame them. The society makes it that way. Girls like money. Is all about money not even love. If i am a boy and i don't have anything, i will do some formings to get a girl i like but to an extent though. cheesy
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by FOD(m): 3:01pm On Jan 18, 2006
kesma:

Girls like money. Is all about money not even love.

Once this is corrected, I'm sure the lies men tell will reduce.
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by owy(m): 11:11pm On Jan 18, 2006
Is the question, "why do SOME men lie" or "why do men lie" ? If its d later, then i take it not as a question but rather as a big insult to the men folks. n hey, real big boys dont lie. atleast i know i dont but if i ve 2 it wont be to please any lady. respect 2 all men in da house
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by Sama(f): 3:48am On Jan 20, 2006
its in there nature...i think.
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by smartsoft(m): 6:56am On Jan 20, 2006
Your right Sama
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by kaylala(m): 8:07am On Jan 20, 2006
I have told you that its very natural for men to tell lies.

Its just the ability of not telling the truth.
wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Naija Girl Flashes Her Pants On Badoo / Nigerian Girls Are Hungry / Principal Exposed After Having Sex With Female Students And Teachers (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.