Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Why Do Men Lie? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Lie? (9115 Views)

Why Do Men Lie? / Six Things Men Lie Mostly About / Why Do Men Lie To Their Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Lie? by pearldrops(f): 2:53pm On Jun 24, 2007
am right behind u baby boy
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by calf(f): 2:54pm On Jun 24, 2007
boi? undecided
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by Femonjay(m): 2:58pm On Jun 24, 2007
i think its just to level up and its what ladies appreciate
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by pearldrops(f): 3:11pm On Jun 24, 2007
well l wont defend that.
ladies want men who are honest,if u have to lie shouldnt be all the time,maybe once in a long while.
no body was born perfect
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by 2dye4(m): 3:36pm On Jun 24, 2007
Lying is is not a gender-specific trait. Guys lie and so do girls. It's a character trait wink
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by felia(f): 9:25pm On Jul 06, 2007
2dye4:

Lying is is not a gender-specific trait. Guys lie and so do girls. It's a character trait wink

oooooooooh my, lying doesn't have anything to do with trait, people lie that is it. what kind of character trait is that, some kind of science book you read in college? wooooooow this post is sooooooo dumb!
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by adeboo(f): 9:34pm On Jul 06, 2007
Its all good - he just wanted to belong and thats why he lied.

The reason that men lie is that they can get away with it.
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by kike001(f): 10:59pm On Jul 06, 2007
just 2 get d lady on dere side or it might be just to b the perfect man 4 their lady or because dey r ASSHOLES
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by Esss(m): 11:11pm On Jul 06, 2007
Question; Why do men Lie?

Answer; Cos the truth is overrated. grin
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by Njoy1(f): 3:37pm On Jul 07, 2007
Only a man can answer that question, they know why they lie. I do know most are compulsive liars. No matter what they say, they will always end up lying. You can slap them with the truth they will still lie.
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by pearldrops(f): 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2007
lies are ready made answers
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by sukieboy(f): 8:13pm On Sep 19, 2007
Hahahhahaha,

Women want to make men Perfect. checkoutĀ  who started this thread, a woman!! Am I lying? certainly not.

Women expect too much from guys than they expect from their own brothers to other girls. Thats why guys try to live up to their billing cheesy
If you don't do this and that for them, you don't care about them. but simply say, OOH I forgot my wallet and my ATM card is inside I would have takenĀ  you to the cinema, they are going to take that and give you a nice name.

Take this one: She is always asking the guy where he is and when the guy gives the right answer, she starts complaining and all that. Now tell me what happens when the guy says what she wants to hear.

MY GUY IS HONESTcheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesygrin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by tulk2mi: 1:00pm On Jun 09, 2008
Ask the 90% of the guys that lied, if the lie got them what they wanted and the answer u'll get is "Ur damn right it did" with a very BIG grin

Ask the same ? to the 10% honest guys, what u'll hear is " who's side" "4 where" with a very BIG sad truth hurts

why do men lie? Ladies think againcheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy guys nod ya heard ta dis "women love lies" n what can we do but ta please them with loads of it grin tongue

If they can truthfully change their attitudes and priorities, then we will honestly tell them what they dont want to hear
DA TRUTH.
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by baslone: 2:29pm On Jun 09, 2008
Ladies love to hear what they want to hear!!
So we tell it to them!!

, but no be like that Maroko story ohh!
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by onyinye2(f): 2:32pm On Jun 09, 2008
because they dont know how to tell the truth tongue
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by Belface: 5:29pm On Jun 19, 2008
Why? of cuz because it's their second nature, what else.
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by manmustwac(m): 10:01pm On Jun 21, 2008
its all part of the wooing process
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by denny4ril: 4:30pm On Sep 19, 2009
i do not judge all men as liars. some ladies are real players, deceiving guys. so wat do u expect of such a guy after a broken heart? lol!! he will play dem back now. dat s wat i call diplomacy and not lie. how do u guys even define a lie?
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:39pm On Sep 20, 2009
[size=13pt]All men are not Liers. . .im here.[/size]
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by chidimarc(m): 11:46pm On Sep 20, 2009
That maybe cos u are in divided (united) kingdom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Favourite S3x Position Is........ / Naija Girl Flashes Her Pants On Badoo / Food That Can Improve Your Sex Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.