Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits (44454 Views)

Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) / A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) / Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by NairaMaster1(m): 5:28pm On Sep 25, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
Damm!!! Northern ladies are the goddesses of Nigeria. So real and natural like a water fall, so beautiful like a dove, no faking it, no bleaching of the skin, 90% of them don't put on fake hair attachment.

They are so caring and loving(I'm talking from experience)

They are the Indians of Nigeria, The only problem i have with them is not Even their religion, because religion is just a name which should not affect Love.

my problem with them are their men, 80% of their guys have the tendency of stabbing you with a dagger once they see you with their ladies, just like in India.

I don't know why GOD had to put such loving female creatures amongst vile and barbaric men.. Life is so so unfair.
just take a look at our president and his wife and daughters.

Their Love for sex is second to non.

Their sexual endurance is something else.

Their pussy is highly textured due to application of lessons learnt from their holy teachings.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by NairaMaster1(m): 5:29pm On Sep 25, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
Damm!!! Northern ladies are the goddesses of Nigeria. So real and natural like a water fall, so beautiful like a dove, no faking it, no bleaching of the skin, 90% of them don't put on fake hair attachment.

They are the Indians of Nigeria, The only problem i have with them is not Even their religion, because religion is just a name which should not affect Love.

my problem with them are their men, 80% of their guys have the tendency of stabbing you with a dagger once they see you with their ladies, just like in India.

I don't know why GOD had to put such loving female creatures amongst vile and barbaric men.. Life is so so unfair.

Their Love for sex is second to non.

Their sexual endurance is something else.

Their pussy is highly textured due to application of lessons learnt from their holy teachings.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Cr7sBabe(f): 7:06pm On Sep 25, 2018
philo04:
i have a business for you since you are into Agric

Really, I'm available.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Cr7sBabe(f): 7:09pm On Sep 25, 2018
wolesmile:

So you think you are beautiful too, abi? Keep deceiving yourself.

well, I'm just how God made me.

The Bible says "Favour is deceitful and beauty is vain, but a woman that honoureth the Lord...she shall be praised". This verse is just the description of me. Beauty is vain, so I ain't a freak bro.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Cr7sBabe(f): 7:09pm On Sep 25, 2018
eflintsone:
hello dear
hi
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Cr7sBabe(f): 7:10pm On Sep 25, 2018
Britishcoins:

But you are not beautiful, all u just wanted to be noticed?
No sir, not to be noticed, just to say what's on my mind.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Cr7sBabe(f): 7:12pm On Sep 25, 2018
Coolgent:
U are one of them kiss
Thank u sir.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Cr7sBabe(f): 7:14pm On Sep 25, 2018
henry49:
in your dream! What about Igbo girls!

let them talk for themselves
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Cr7sBabe(f): 7:16pm On Sep 25, 2018
1miccza:

Hi. You haven't responded to my mail. What's happening.
I did a long time now.
I'll d that again
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by wolesmile(m): 7:26pm On Sep 25, 2018
Cr7sBabe:

well, I'm just how God made me.

The Bible says "Favour is deceitful and beauty is vain, but a woman that honoureth the Lord...she shall be praised". This verse is just the description of me. Beauty is vain, so I ain't a freak bro.

Impressed....

Really impressed.
You are beautiful, though. Just felt like running the mouth a lil.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Cr7sBabe(f): 7:49pm On Sep 25, 2018
Ladycloud:
You try cheesy
thanks alot
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Cr7sBabe(f): 7:56pm On Sep 25, 2018
Fuckingmallam45:
Mitcheew, Yoruba Fulani dey claims real Northerner. We sabi una
chill bro, I ain't even Yoruba.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Fuckingmallam45(m): 8:06pm On Sep 25, 2018
Cr7sBabe:

chill bro, I ain't even Yoruba.
Hmmm, am just joking ni o
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by DonaTee(f): 8:51pm On Sep 25, 2018
DopeAngel:
Rubbish. Remove the make up aunty let us see your ugly and scary face. I pity guys that are deceived by make up pictures.

Northern girls and their many unnecessary make ups. I wish they spend as much energy on making up on their education, Nigeria will definitely be a better place.

Team natural rocks.

You just said my mind. With all d stay at home confinement n skin treatment given to them year in year out

For me, ibo girls are most beautiful.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 25, 2018
DopeAngel:
Rubbish. Remove the make up aunty let us see your ugly and scary face. I pity guys that are deceived by make up pictures.

Northern girls and their many unnecessary make ups. I wish they spend as much energy on making up on their education, Nigeria will definitely be a better place.

Team natural rocks.

thunder will fire you!! why are you envy? with this your attitude that's why god created your family with ugly faces... , but don't worry it is not your fault...everyone want to be looked beautiful , you are Lucky you have ugly face
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 25, 2018
Komu1048:
Rawbish, one Hausa Fulani girl don't appeal to me. Most of them their clitoris av bin removed all in the name of circumcision and this tend to make Dem release a lot during sex. Only fine for face
you don cast yourself. How can dey release anyhow when they don't have clit?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 25, 2018
Cr7sBabe:

let them talk for themselves
My Igbo girls are the bombs!
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 26, 2018
ANGELMARVE:

hope u can take care of a northern chick ocheesy. This one no go be say u go complain dat the chicken wey d babe order for was too expensive wen u took her for outingcheesy. Hausa men dont complain wen taking care of their women.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 26, 2018
Komu1048:
Rawbish, one Hausa Fulani girl don't appeal to me. Most of them their clitoris av bin removed all in the name of circumcision and this tend to make Dem release a lot during sex. Only fine for face
awon virgin crewcheesy

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 26, 2018
Donjazzy12:

They are also very very neat! They wash their pussies five times daily, good to give head. Southern girls stink terribly. Names of celebrity stinkers: Ebube Nwagbo, Linda Ikeji etc.
it was only whizkid dat alledge dat ikeji stink down dere.d man wey give ikeji belle yarn anything like dat so whizkid might be lying.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by MayorofLagos(m): 2:56am On Sep 26, 2018
This girl is exceptionally beautiful. However, it is not worth gloating over. I agree Fulanis have above average beautiful girls and is an ethnic trait, but Arewa also have highest rate of divorce in Nigeria. Beautiful as they are they do not last in matrimony. It is not uncommon to find a 40yr old that has been married three or more times. When you hear about mass weddings in Arewa these are divorcees and widows, not virgins....and they are given out in hundreds at once to suitors. So what makes them not last long in matrimony? What are the husbands not content with?

I am charmed by the beauty of this young Fulani girl, Id give a treasure to make her mine, but.....Not all that glitters is gold! grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by K9blunt(f): 2:59am On Sep 26, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
Of a truth! We northern ladies are the most beautiful in this planet

I smell lies �

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by MayorofLagos(m): 3:01am On Sep 26, 2018
Yoruba girls are average in facial beauty but have the best curvaceous and feminine dimensions. They possess the potion...the mix that makes a man loose his bearing. Per married household Yoruba have the least divorce rates in Nigeria.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by ANGELMARVE(m): 8:11am On Sep 26, 2018
lefulefu:
hope u can take care of a northern chick ocheesy. This one no go be say u go complain dat the chicken wey d babe order for was too expensive wen u took her for outingcheesy. Hausa men dont complain wen taking care of their women.
Northern ladies are not expensive.
Most of them are not leaches like ladies from other States.
simply because they have been taught how to live a responsible and presentable life from a young age, they are very well brought up, don't put on cloths that exposes their sensitive parts and they are very very enlightened (those that went to school)

So they don't badge their lovers with unnecessary bills, because of how they were raised.

And lastly, most Northern ladies are self dependent, they are business minded.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by 1miccza: 8:52am On Sep 26, 2018
Cr7sBabe:

I did a long time now.

I'll d that again

Let me check again
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by eflintsone(m): 10:04am On Sep 26, 2018
Cr7sBabe:

hi
whatsapp? (08080552228) if u dnt mind tho
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by 1miccza: 10:33am On Sep 26, 2018
Cr7sBabe:

I did a long time now.

I'll d that again

I have just responded to your mail, kindly check and respond..
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 26, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
Northern ladies are not expensive.
Most of them are not leaches like ladies from other States.
simply because they have been taught how to live a responsible and presentable life from a young age, they are very well brought up, don't put on cloths that exposes their sensitive parts and they are very very enlightened (those that went to school)

So they don't badge their lovers with unnecessary bills, because of how they were raised.

And lastly, most Northern ladies are self dependent, they are business minded.
na waoh see as u jus dey market northern chickscheesy. But someone here said they dont know how to cook and if u hv to marry them u have to employ servants to take care of them.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Cr7sBabe(f): 3:43pm On Sep 26, 2018
eflintsone:
whatsapp? (08080552228) if u dnt mind tho
What business do u do?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by ANGELMARVE(m): 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2018
lefulefu:
na waoh see as u jus dey market northern chickscheesy. But someone here said they dont know how to cook and if u hv to marry them u have to employ servants to take care of them.
The guy is obviously lying.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by philo04(m): 4:38pm On Sep 26, 2018
Cr7sBabe:

Really, I'm available.
call me 09025154246

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sadiq Saleh Jambo And Fatima Abacha Wedding Pictures / 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.