Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,421 members, 7,830,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits (44459 Views)

Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) / A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) / Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Bridget95(f): 8:30am On Sep 25, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
Damm!!! Northern ladies are the goddesses of Nigeria. So real and natural like a water fall, so beautiful like a dove, no faking it, no bleaching of the skin, 90% of them don't put on fake hair attachment.

They are so caring and loving(I'm talking from experience)

They are the Indians of Nigeria, The only problem i have with them is not Even their religion, because religion is just a name which should not affect Love.

my problem with them are their men, 80% of their guys have the tendency of stabbing you with a dagger once they see you with their ladies, just like in India.

I don't know why GOD had to put such loving female creatures amongst vile and barbaric men.. Life is so so unfair.
just take a look at our president and his wife and daughters.
you nailed it, bro.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by d33types: 8:30am On Sep 25, 2018
DopeAngel:
Rubbish. Remove the make up aunty let us see your ugly and scary face. I pity guys that are deceived by make up pictures.

Northern girls and their many unnecessary make ups. I wish they spend as much energy on making up on their education, Nigeria will definitely be a better place.

Team natural rocks.
True
Even from childhood, as early as 2yrs old, their girls are already on heavily made up faces

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Nayak100: 8:33am On Sep 25, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
Damm!!! Northern ladies are the goddesses of Nigeria. So real and natural like a water fall, so beautiful like a dove, no faking it, no bleaching of the skin, 90% of them don't put on fake hair attachment.

They are the Indians of Nigeria, The only problem i have with them is not Even their religion, because religion is just a name which should not affect Love.

my problem with them are their men, 80% of their guys have the tendency of stabbing you with a dagger once they see you with their ladies, just like in India.

I don't know why GOD had to put such loving female creatures amongst vile and barbaric men.. Life is so so unfair.

I school in the north bro. and it is far from Wat you just described.
beauty? yea...they've got that
caring and love? lie... these ladies are damn rude. don't get me wrong not all, but majority
bleaching?? don't go there... they've got special places where they go to mix creams for bleaching. when I say mixing I mean every word of it
attachment? some of them use it low key. wait until their hair is opened. I didn't say all, I said some

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by OhiOfIhima: 8:33am On Sep 25, 2018
youngberry001:
but no be that girl in pix u said she pretty ooh sad

Alaayee.. Which girl again naw.. hehehe cheesy
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Nayak100: 8:34am On Sep 25, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Beauty ....yes.

But be prepared to eat in public restaurants, get a maid to do ALL the household chores throughout the marriage.

Cooking = zero....laundry = zero.....housekeeping zero.

Babymaking is the ONLY thing you would get from the contract

lol... if they cook for you ehhh....maggi eveywhere

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Ihaveleftnaija: 8:34am On Sep 25, 2018
Melison:
which one be Grace again

Womanly character
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by nikkypearl(f): 8:35am On Sep 25, 2018
youngberry001:
but no be that girl in pix u said she pretty ooh sad
bad belle undecided
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by konoplyanka: 8:36am On Sep 25, 2018
WhiteSoup:

I wonder how men manage girls that stink down there. Gosh! ***spits***

Yoruba men Sha.

Are you potopoto pigs cursed? Why can't you get Yoruba out of your mouth? What is Yoruba about his comment?

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Ihaveleftnaija: 8:36am On Sep 25, 2018
kingmann:
have you travelled to other parts of Nigeria before making this statement

Yes , North, South East, South West, South South, middkdbet, I've seen all tribes, and I still maintain, notherners are the most beautiful.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Enigmaticprof(m): 8:37am On Sep 25, 2018
kingmann:
are you in northern Nigeria

Nah. I've been there and had dealings with them though.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Ihaveleftnaija: 8:37am On Sep 25, 2018
rock003:

Those things you call rants are important things in a marriage

Stereotyping people out of hate is not my thing.

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Ihaveleftnaija: 8:37am On Sep 25, 2018
dbynonetwork:

Your opinion bro... I guess you have never lived in the north.... You conclusion is based on online pictures

I visit a lot , so I know what I'm saying.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by itchie: 8:38am On Sep 25, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by rock003: 8:38am On Sep 25, 2018
Ihaveleftnaija:

Stereotyping people out of hate is not my thing.

Is not stereotyping; it's the truth
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Born2Breed(f): 8:39am On Sep 25, 2018
zinnyzee:
That's northern babes for you o.... The ones that will be beautiful will be to a fault, and the ones that will be uglu ehn... Chai!

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by mrjaydee(m): 8:41am On Sep 25, 2018
skelewu404:
na so una dey start we all know the format
Wetin concern u..aproko face front
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:41am On Sep 25, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Beauty ....yes.

But be prepared to eat in public restaurants, get a maid to do ALL the household chores throughout the marriage.

Cooking = zero....laundry = zero.....housekeeping zero.

Babymaking is the ONLY thing you would get from the contract
You have a strong point here, and that's what I can't cope with! I don't joke with my stomach o

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by youngberry001(m): 8:41am On Sep 25, 2018
nikkypearl:
bad belle undecided
hehehe cheesy lemme be,,u quote me to notice dat u cute ah swear u worwor pass dat girl sef grin

nikkypearl or dickypearl shift jaree
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by mrjaydee(m): 8:41am On Sep 25, 2018
WhiteSoup:

Pretty?
Ekiti people Sha undecided
grin na u be ekiti people..mugun
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Born2Breed(f): 8:43am On Sep 25, 2018
Nayak100:

I school in the north bro. and it is far from Wat you just described.
beauty? yea...they've got that
caring and love? lie... these ladies are damn rude. don't get me wrong not all, but majority
bleaching?? don't go there... they've got special places where they go to mix creams for bleaching. when I say mixing I mean every word of it
attachment? some of them use it low key. wait until their hair is opened. I didn't say all, I said some

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Naajjii: 8:44am On Sep 25, 2018
ANGELMARVE:

Can you give instances where a dagger was used by northern men on guys seen with northern ladies? The truth of the matter is the culture and discipline, contentment ,influence of Islam all these play part.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 25, 2018
[quote author=Born2Breed post=71505936][/quote] See you when i get there honey!

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Billygee2u: 8:44am On Sep 25, 2018
ANGELMARVE:

what makes them look natural,or you don't know the meaning of natural? hope nothing is wrong with your eyes?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by SajHall: 8:45am On Sep 25, 2018
ANGELMARVE:

Hate speech.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Ihaveleftnaija: 8:45am On Sep 25, 2018
rock003:

Is not stereotyping; it's the truth

Says who ?. I've lived around northern women and never experienced such. In fact I know many girls from the South who are enttlied and lazy .

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Funkybabee(f): 8:49am On Sep 25, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Born2Breed(f): 8:49am On Sep 25, 2018
zinnyzee:
See you when i get there honey!

Toast to that.. wink

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by dbynonetwork: 8:52am On Sep 25, 2018
Ihaveleftnaija:

I visit a lot , so I know what I'm saying.

OK.... I don't think northern ladies are the most beautiful in Nigeria .......i don't

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by rock003: 8:53am On Sep 25, 2018
Ihaveleftnaija:

Says who ?. I've lived around northern women and never experienced such. In fact I know many girls from the South who are enttlied and lazy .

I heard from the horse's mouth, directly from a northerner, about how their women behave

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by ChristineC: 8:54am On Sep 25, 2018
All I see is "make up"

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Ishilove: 8:56am On Sep 25, 2018
ANGELMARVE:

You sure can talk and write crap. Whew!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man / My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.