Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits (44461 Views)

Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) / A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) / Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception (2) (3) (4)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by bizzibodi(m): 8:57am On Sep 25, 2018
Wayoo!What a fantabulous beauty,only me are rudeboy can u climax ooo!
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by omooba969(m): 9:04am On Sep 25, 2018
philo04:
i have a business for you since you are into Agric

Another format. grin

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 25, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
Damm!!! Northern ladies are the goddesses of Nigeria. So real and natural like a water fall, so beautiful like a dove, no faking it, no bleaching of the skin, 90% of them don't put on fake hair attachment.

They are so caring and loving(I'm talking from experience)

They are the Indians of Nigeria, The only problem i have with them is not Even their religion, because religion is just a name which should not affect Love.

my problem with them are their men, 80% of their guys have the tendency of stabbing you with a dagger once they see you with their ladies, just like in India.

I don't know why GOD had to put such loving female creatures amongst vile and barbaric men.. Life is so so unfair.
just take a look at our president and his wife and daughters.

Yeah they are caring , but they love northerners more than any tribe. There's this attachment towards each other

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Olaolud: 9:05am On Sep 25, 2018
Northerners are really beautiful in all areas,I wonder why they have not really been crowned miss Nigeria before.trully beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by eflintsone(m): 9:06am On Sep 25, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
Of a truth! We northern ladies are the most beautiful in this planet
hello dear
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Princedapace(m): 9:06am On Sep 25, 2018
kingmann:

I am very sure you are not igbo

I am full breaded igbo.. Check my previous posts and comments where I defend my people with all my efforts..

If u av a pretty northern babe, give me o
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Ihaveleftnaija: 9:09am On Sep 25, 2018
rock003:

I heard from the horse's mouth, directly from a northerner, about how their women behave

Maybe that was his experience?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Ihaveleftnaija: 9:09am On Sep 25, 2018
dbynonetwork:

OK.... I don't think northern ladies are the most beautiful in Nigeria .......i don't

It's your opinion

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by ABBA869: 9:10am On Sep 25, 2018
Not True At All.Many Are Very Hardworking.

quote author=SarakiBukola post=71503303]

Beauty ....yes.

But be prepared to eat in public restaurants, get a maid to do ALL the household chores throughout the marriage.

Cooking = zero....laundry = zero.....housekeeping zero.

Babymaking is the ONLY thing you would get from the contract
[/quote]
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by ikezuora4689(m): 9:12am On Sep 25, 2018
youngberry001:
but no be that girl in pix u said she pretty ooh sad
no mind that ass licker
... some guys when dey see woman dey go turn mumu...ass lickers association

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Britishcoins(m): 9:15am On Sep 25, 2018
Cr7sBabe:

But you are not beautiful, all u just wanted to be noticed?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Coolgent(m): 9:19am On Sep 25, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
U are one of them kiss
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Mahsums: 9:22am On Sep 25, 2018
Proudly Fulani
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 25, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
in your dream! What about Igbo girls!
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by ttmax09(m): 9:26am On Sep 25, 2018
dbynonetwork:

Your opinion bro... I guess you have never lived in the north.... You conclusion is based on online pictures
most of them saying northern girls are the most beautiful have never even visited the place talk more of living there. When u see the beautiful ones among them, they have no rival bt when u see the ugly ones ehen
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by 1miccza: 9:27am On Sep 25, 2018
Cr7sBabe:

Hi.
You haven't responded to my mail. What's happening.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by itsCornie(f): 9:27am On Sep 25, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
Damm!!! Northern ladies are the goddesses of Nigeria. So real and natural like a water fall, so beautiful like a dove, no faking it, no bleaching of the skin, 90% of them don't put on fake hair attachment.

They are the Indians of Nigeria, The only problem i have with them is not Even their religion, because religion is just a name which should not affect Love.

my problem with them are their men, 80% of their guys have the tendency of stabbing you with a dagger once they see you with their ladies, just like in India.

I don't know why GOD had to put such loving female creatures amongst vile and barbaric men.. Life is so so unfair.

About the no bleaching, are you sure?

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by dbynonetwork: 9:28am On Sep 25, 2018
ttmax09:
most of them saying northern girls are the most beautiful have never even visited the place talk more of living there. When u see the beautiful ones among them, they have no rival bt when u see the ugly ones ehen

Exactly bro... Some people think they are most beautiful in Nigeria....
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by omooba969(m): 9:28am On Sep 25, 2018
eflintsone:

hello dear

Hello honey. smiley
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Dexy8: 9:30am On Sep 25, 2018
ANGELMARVE:

in fact I dey go kano naw
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 25, 2018
Mahsums:
Proudly Fulani
There's nothing to be of about the Fulanis: Herdsmen or the lifeless Dullard! bros, which one?

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by ziyflux(m): 9:31am On Sep 25, 2018
Indeed Northern Women are the purest.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Mahsums: 9:31am On Sep 25, 2018
henry49:
There's nothing to be of about the Fulanis: Herdsmen or the lifeless Dullard! bros, which one?
I don't engage people like you
Stay off my mention
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Dexy8: 9:31am On Sep 25, 2018
ANGELMARVE:

infact I dey go kano
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by omooba969(m): 9:37am On Sep 25, 2018
henry49:
in your dream! What about Igbo girls!

What about Igbo girlsundecided, so if a girl is light skinned she's beautiful or do you count yam legs as part of beauty?

U ppl sef. cool

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by omooba969(m): 9:39am On Sep 25, 2018
ziyflux:
Indeed Northern Women are the purest.

But is it true that they so much like preeq to the extent they hardly put on underwear?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by cardoctor(m): 9:41am On Sep 25, 2018
This is not as fine as the ones I know.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 25, 2018
Mahsums:

I don't engage people like you
Stay off my mention
Let the truth be said: Your people are holding this country to ransome! The Dullard pull Nigeria 46 years backwards! Fulanis have nothing to be proud of! or, is it Miyetti Allah? Terrorist tribe that continue killing and raping!

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Komu1048(m): 9:43am On Sep 25, 2018
Rawbish, one Hausa Fulani girl don't appeal to me. Most of them their clitoris av bin removed all in the name of circumcision and this tend to make Dem release a lot during sex. Only fine for face
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 25, 2018
omooba969:

What about Igbo girlsundecided, so if a girl is light skinned she's beautiful or do you count yam legs as part of beauty?

U ppl sef. cool
Big brother, You're A waste of SPERM!

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:46am On Sep 25, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
Mitcheew, Yoruba Fulani dey claims real Northerner. We sabi una
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 25, 2018
Born2Breed:

Toast to that.. wink
You gerrit wink

My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum / 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man