Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits (44464 Views)

Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) / A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) / Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Princedapace(m): 8:12am On Sep 25, 2018
[quote author=Cr7sBabe post=71501670]Of a truth! We northern ladies are the most beautiful in this planet[/quote

Pls give me a pretty babe from the north..

And marriage no cost for that side..

I am igbo but I vowed never to marry from my side..

I have never had the opportunity to date a northerner. They are the only ladies who can make me cheat even when I'm married..

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Hamilton1(m): 8:12am On Sep 25, 2018
de no fine pass Calabar gals

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by WhiteSoup: 8:12am On Sep 25, 2018
Donjazzy12:

They are also very very neat! They wash their pussies five times daily, good to give head. Southern girls stink terribly. Names of celebrity stinkers: Ebube Nwagbo, Linda Ikeji etc.

I wonder how men manage girls that stink down there. Gosh! ***spits***

Yoruba men Sha.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Franzinni: 8:12am On Sep 25, 2018
Igbo amaka...
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by hollistarMOB(m): 8:12am On Sep 25, 2018
Thanks for the make up artist.. if u knw u knw
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Horus(m): 8:13am On Sep 25, 2018
Beautiful outfits
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Emmafe(m): 8:13am On Sep 25, 2018
cheesy

Check my signature for phone deals
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by skelewu404(m): 8:13am On Sep 25, 2018
mrjaydee:

Babe you are really pretty I must say. Take this kiss for breakfast. grin
na so una dey start we all know the format

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by kingmann(m): 8:14am On Sep 25, 2018
Ihaveleftnaija:

Lol, you sound pained. Northerners have no match Nigeria in terms of beauty and grace. Swallow that and move on.
have you travelled to other parts of Nigeria before making this statement

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by funkymeky: 8:14am On Sep 25, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
Of a truth! We northern ladies are the most beautiful in this planet

Let's chat
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Enigmaticprof(m): 8:15am On Sep 25, 2018
DopeAngel:
Rubbish. Remove the make up aunty let us see your ugly and scary face. I pity guys that are deceived by make up pictures.

Northern girls and their many unnecessary make ups. I wish they spend as much energy on making up on their education, Nigeria will definitely be a better place.

Team natural rocks.

Lol .
Don't dare challenge natural beauty with northern ladies especially Fulani.
They're much natural than other tribes. I don't mean to be tribalistic though.

6 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by kingmann(m): 8:16am On Sep 25, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
who lie for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by profemz(m): 8:16am On Sep 25, 2018
Please check your email I think we’ve got something in common and I’m in Ilorin as well
Check out Petals4fashion on IG
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by rock003: 8:17am On Sep 25, 2018
gonagona:
mumu

But he's right.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Born2Breed(f): 8:17am On Sep 25, 2018
youngberry001:
but no be that girl in pix u said she pretty ooh sad

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 25, 2018
That's northern babes for you o.... The ones that will be beautiful will be to a fault, and the ones that will be uglu ehn... Chai!
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by kingmann(m): 8:17am On Sep 25, 2018
Enigmaticprof:

Lol .
Don't dare challenge natural beauty with northern ladies especially Fulani.
They're much natural than other tribes. I don't mean to be tribalistic though.
are you in northern Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by profemz(m): 8:17am On Sep 25, 2018
Please check your email I think we’ve got something in common and I’m in Ilorin as well
Check out Petals4fashion on IG
Email Petals4fashion@gmail.com
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by rock003: 8:18am On Sep 25, 2018
Ihaveleftnaija:

I was talking about beauty , what Is All this rant for undecided

Those things you call rants are important things in a marriage

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by philo04(m): 8:18am On Sep 25, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
i have a business for you since you are into Agric
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by kingmann(m): 8:19am On Sep 25, 2018
[quote author=Princedapace post=71505186][/quote]
I am very sure you are not igbo
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Saeed348(m): 8:19am On Sep 25, 2018
ht
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by dbynonetwork: 8:20am On Sep 25, 2018
Ihaveleftnaija:
Northerners have no match in Nigeria, in terms of beauty and grace .

Your opinion bro... I guess you have never lived in the north.... You conclusion is based on online pictures

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by melanch(m): 8:22am On Sep 25, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
Damm!!! Northern ladies are the goddesses of Nigeria. So real and natural like a water fall, so beautiful like a dove, no faking it, no bleaching of the skin, 90% of them don't put on fake hair attachment.

They are so caring and loving(I'm talking from experience)

They are the Indians of Nigeria, The only problem i have with them is not Even their religion, because religion is just a name which should not affect Love.

my problem with them are their men, 80% of their guys have the tendency of stabbing you with a dagger once they see you with their ladies, just like in India.

I don't know why GOD had to put such loving female creatures amongst vile and barbaric men.. Life is so so unfair.
just take a look at our president and his wife and daughters.

Onye bia o na edeheri
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by wolesmile(m): 8:23am On Sep 25, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
So you think you are beautiful too, abi? Keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Agugbadin: 8:24am On Sep 25, 2018
They well educated, they are not educationally disadvantage like those days, think of NPA MD, Bala USMan, Kadria Amed, Former minister of environment to mention but a few. Northern Nigeria has produced great women.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by EmekaBlue(m): 8:24am On Sep 25, 2018
I don't like those things Hausa use to write on their body like India

It's not sexy/nice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by KraticKratus: 8:28am On Sep 25, 2018
Bianca is still the most beautiful ever.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by youngberry001(m): 8:28am On Sep 25, 2018
[quote author=Born2Breed post=71505360][/quote]ehnn see preetty now nah wink
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Princedapace(m): 8:28am On Sep 25, 2018
kingmann:

I am very sure you are not igbo

Go and check out my comments on previous posts.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by youngemperor(m): 8:30am On Sep 25, 2018
my yoruba girlfriend made stew for me, now the stew pour and enter my eye... i beg wetin i go do? make i remove the eye?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum / 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.