Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

PRESIDENT JONATHAN IS A BONAFIDE IJAW - EGBESU ORACLE - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PRESIDENT JONATHAN IS A BONAFIDE IJAW - EGBESU ORACLE (6545 Views)

Egbesu Militants Join Ipob Orders FG To Releases Kanu, Dasuki Within 7days / Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave / Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PRESIDENT JONATHAN IS A BONAFIDE IJAW - EGBESU ORACLE by AndreUweh(m): 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2010
EzeUche:

He is not from a core Igbo area, so he cannot be considered a core Igbo man. If I ever became president of Nigeria, Igbos would say that I am Ibibio or a mutt due to my Aro ancestry.
The Mbadiwe's, Ikoku's etc are Aro's like you and no Igbo has objected their leadership based on the above quote.
Sorry to let some nairalanders down, Goodluck is not an Igbo man, he is not representing Igbo interest and rose to ranks as non-Igbo.
One does not become Igbo by inscribing an Igbo middle name unto his names. I know Ekpeye's are Igbo groups but Goodluck is none of that.
Re: PRESIDENT JONATHAN IS A BONAFIDE IJAW - EGBESU ORACLE by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 12, 2010
~Sauron~:

Ibime, are you really from Okrika?
What is the link between your people and second hand products?
ROTFLMAO
Andre Uweh:

G.E.J emergence as no. 1 citizen of Nigeria today is because of his south-south geo-politcal affiliation.
Even if he is Igbo, he is not the one Igbo people are expecting.
so you dont subscribe to jonathan's ascendency to the presidency.would you prefer ojukwu to him ?
Re: PRESIDENT JONATHAN IS A BONAFIDE IJAW - EGBESU ORACLE by DeepSoul(f): 10:21pm On Jul 12, 2010
~Sauron~:

Ibime, are you really from Okrika?
What is the link between your people and second hand products?

I've always wondered too. Someone once said Okrika was the first place the White men brought 2nd hand clothes to for distribution hence the name. I dont know how true that is sha.

Ibime:

Hi Miss Mary Mark. . . . hehehehehe. . . .

@ topic,
I have heard that Jonathan's estranged father is of Okrika lineage sef, and that Ogbia is his mothers town. Heavy Igbo influence in Okrika could explain his name . . . possibly.

Hello Mr Uwakwe smiley
Didn't know Okrika also had the Igbo influence. . .thought it was just the Kalabaris, Okrikas and peharps Ogonis who were exempted. . .
Re: PRESIDENT JONATHAN IS A BONAFIDE IJAW - EGBESU ORACLE by Sauron1: 10:25pm On Jul 12, 2010
Deep Soul:

I've always wondered too. Someone once said Okrika was the first place the White men brought 2nd hand clothes to for distribution hence the name. I dont know how true that is sha.

Thank you. . . .
Where's Ibime to come shed some light on this Okrika business.

I have got a truck of clothes i wanna send to Naija and i need a distributor.
Ibime, are you up for this? grin
Re: PRESIDENT JONATHAN IS A BONAFIDE IJAW - EGBESU ORACLE by Becomrich0: 10:32pm On Jul 12, 2010
If he is igbo he is only trying to hide it because of his chances at the polls. With a name as Jonathan ebelechukwu Azikiwe Goodluck his chance are not bright. So you cant blame him, because many nigerian are not going to want to vote for him. So you cant blame him.

But what is sun newspaper own in this. So because PDP rejected Orji kalu to return back to PDP, Orji Kalu also shows them he is powerful. Orji , Orji Orji Why now,
Re: PRESIDENT JONATHAN IS A BONAFIDE IJAW - EGBESU ORACLE by AndreUweh(m): 10:34pm On Jul 12, 2010
~Bluetooth:

ROTFLMAOso you dont subscribe to jonathan's ascendency to the presidency.would you prefer ojukwu to him ?
Did I say that, or is it your imagination?. I wish G.E.J well in his current post.
To represent Nigeria as a president of Igbo extraction, one has to come from those territories under Ohanaeze affiliation. For example, Abia, Anambra, Delta north, Ebonyi, Enugu, Imo and Upland Rivers state.
Re: PRESIDENT JONATHAN IS A BONAFIDE IJAW - EGBESU ORACLE by MrFire: 10:44pm On Jul 12, 2010
Ok! Let me conclude, as this is my thread. After due consultations with the Egbesus and Ijaw jujus, it has been revealed that Goodluck ''Ebele'' ''Azikiwe'' (note the quotes in the Igbo names because they are FAKE Igbo names) Jonathan is a bonafide Ijaw form Otuoke in Ogbia LGA, formerly part of Brass LGA of Bayelsa state in SOUTH SOUTH NIGERIA. He has no Igbo gene in his ancestry.

This thread is now closed.
Re: PRESIDENT JONATHAN IS A BONAFIDE IJAW - EGBESU ORACLE by tpiah: 10:45pm On Jul 12, 2010
He has no Igbo gene in his ancestry.

did you do a DNA test and found none there?
Re: PRESIDENT JONATHAN IS A BONAFIDE IJAW - EGBESU ORACLE by tpiah: 10:46pm On Jul 12, 2010
anyway @ topic

the face of ijaw, the voice of non-ijaw

i don even confuse for the matter sef.
Re: PRESIDENT JONATHAN IS A BONAFIDE IJAW - EGBESU ORACLE by drake2(m): 6:16pm On Jul 13, 2010
Is it really a curse to be a Nigerian? Why are u guys bickering over ds? Its my humble suggestion dat d so many ethnic fragmentations will never allow 4 a meaningful dialogue towards development of naija. I noticed dat d illiterate Nigerians are more tolerant of one and another. I guess d more educated Nigerian u are, d more intolerant u become. Stop showcasing ds condemnable trend among d so called informed and travelled Nigerians. Shame on u all.
Re: PRESIDENT JONATHAN IS A BONAFIDE IJAW - EGBESU ORACLE by drake2(m): 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2010
Besides, i got cameroonian families who lecture in UNN; both husbands and wives are cameroonians. But all their kids are only known by their Igbo names. 2 bad, our less educated parents had something we all have missed. Shame on u all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is Eko Atlantic Legal, And Makoko Illegal (case Of Two Nigerias) / 40 Million Nigerians Jobless - Kolade / MOPOL Makes A Daring Entry Into Mubi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.