Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

James Olekah Rents The Whole Cinema To Propose To Greg Enahoro's Daughter - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / James Olekah Rents The Whole Cinema To Propose To Greg Enahoro's Daughter (50006 Views)

Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Olekah Rents The Whole Cinema To Propose To Greg Enahoro's Daughter by Ngbeman: 3:42pm On Oct 08, 2018
Son of ex CBN boss and daughter of oil magnate okay oo
Re: James Olekah Rents The Whole Cinema To Propose To Greg Enahoro's Daughter by Feelinso(m): 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2018
drey22:
beauty lies in the eye of the beholder... Moreso, she's the son of a billonaire...na money be fine bobo
Does beauty lies in eyes or the heart mumu
Re: James Olekah Rents The Whole Cinema To Propose To Greg Enahoro's Daughter by Reference(m): 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2018
They have started again, 'son of ex-CBN governor...' is not a title, profession or can it feature on a resume'. The only thing it will do is draw unecessary attention to his father who as an ex civil servant should not and cannot support an ostentatious lifestyle if he was not a thief. What does the young man do for a living please, to straighten the story out and the legacy of his father.
Re: James Olekah Rents The Whole Cinema To Propose To Greg Enahoro's Daughter by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 08, 2018
LOVE IS SWEET WHEN MONEY ENTER grin
Re: James Olekah Rents The Whole Cinema To Propose To Greg Enahoro's Daughter by DonFreshmoney(m): 3:51pm On Oct 08, 2018
Who is his father? Ave never heard of a cbn boss named Olekah
Re: James Olekah Rents The Whole Cinema To Propose To Greg Enahoro's Daughter by Agugbadin: 3:51pm On Oct 08, 2018
Edithfavourite:
Son of former CBN Boss Mr James Olekah rents out the whole Imax cinema filled with family and friends to propose to his long time girlfriend who is the daughter of oil billionaire magnate Mr Greg Enahoro..

Congrats to them..

Watch Video HERE

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/son-of-ex-cbn-boss-rents-the-whole-cinema-to-propose-to-billionaire-girlfriend-video/

What is our business,
Re: James Olekah Rents The Whole Cinema To Propose To Greg Enahoro's Daughter by Josh44s(m): 4:14pm On Oct 08, 2018
chiommy123:
money can make you take decisions without thinking about it twice

Words

Re: James Olekah Rents The Whole Cinema To Propose To Greg Enahoro's Daughter by Skmoda360(m): 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2018
drey22:
beauty lies in the eye of the beholder... Moreso, she's the "daughter" of a billonaire...na money be fine bobo
Re: James Olekah Rents The Whole Cinema To Propose To Greg Enahoro's Daughter by gladisa7: 4:43pm On Oct 08, 2018
If 9ja money fit finish looters go don finish am b4 we were born.
Re: James Olekah Rents The Whole Cinema To Propose To Greg Enahoro's Daughter by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 08, 2018
milemimi93:
JamaicanLove where do you want yours?

I'm ready if you ready..
Cause your chats always turned me on.. Your panties are mighty fitted

Seychelles I guess
Re: James Olekah Rents The Whole Cinema To Propose To Greg Enahoro's Daughter by Codebrain676142: 4:59pm On Oct 08, 2018
Interesting

Re: James Olekah Rents The Whole Cinema To Propose To Greg Enahoro's Daughter by FOWOSHERE01(m): 5:03pm On Oct 08, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:
LOVE IS SWEET WHEN MONEY ENTER grin
WHEN MONEY ENTER, LOVE IS SWEETER
Re: James Olekah Rents The Whole Cinema To Propose To Greg Enahoro's Daughter by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 08, 2018
The rich always marries the rich.so all those who have the mindset that the only way to make it in life is hook with a super rich man or woman when u deadbroke will have to wait forever.bitter fact of life.

1 Like

Re: James Olekah Rents The Whole Cinema To Propose To Greg Enahoro's Daughter by milemimi93(m): 5:13pm On Oct 08, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Seychelles I guess
Stop guessing.. Give me the exact location.
Re: James Olekah Rents The Whole Cinema To Propose To Greg Enahoro's Daughter by kaywhy09(m): 5:15pm On Oct 08, 2018
Money is beautiful.

What am I saying self...
Re: James Olekah Rents The Whole Cinema To Propose To Greg Enahoro's Daughter by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2018
milemimi93:
Stop guessing.. Give me the exact location.

SEYCHELLES
Re: James Olekah Rents The Whole Cinema To Propose To Greg Enahoro's Daughter by milemimi93(m): 5:56pm On Oct 08, 2018
JamaicanLove:

SEYCHELLES
That's a sh!thole location..
Re: James Olekah Rents The Whole Cinema To Propose To Greg Enahoro's Daughter by Oye0404(m): 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2018
Mccullum:

Double standing fellow sighted.

Its my standing, take your own stand and stop making mine your headache, am I standing on your leg
Re: James Olekah Rents The Whole Cinema To Propose To Greg Enahoro's Daughter by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2018
milemimi93:
That's a sh!thole location..

That's what I want, if you can't give it to me then forget it. angry
Re: James Olekah Rents The Whole Cinema To Propose To Greg Enahoro's Daughter by wanapuzi: 6:20pm On Oct 08, 2018
Money Speaking
Re: James Olekah Rents The Whole Cinema To Propose To Greg Enahoro's Daughter by kerry57: 6:36pm On Oct 08, 2018
The girl na spirit wey them no dey see her face?
Re: James Olekah Rents The Whole Cinema To Propose To Greg Enahoro's Daughter by alphabern(m): 6:55pm On Oct 08, 2018
Check my signature below:
Re: James Olekah Rents The Whole Cinema To Propose To Greg Enahoro's Daughter by milemimi93(m): 8:20pm On Oct 08, 2018
JamaicanLove:

That's what I want, if you can't give it to me then forget it. angry

Baby, you can have whatever you like

I said you can have whatever you like

Late night sex, so wet and so tight

I gas up the jet for you tonight

And, baby, you can go wherever you like

I said you can go wherever you like
Re: James Olekah Rents The Whole Cinema To Propose To Greg Enahoro's Daughter by RexTramadol1: 8:21pm On Oct 08, 2018
all i see is money

abeg come test me sef
Re: James Olekah Rents The Whole Cinema To Propose To Greg Enahoro's Daughter by SamuelEzeigbo(m): 8:29pm On Oct 08, 2018
GOFRONT:
Son of Ex Cbn in collabo with Oil magnet daughter!!!!........

They can even rent the whole of the national theatre

How about renting the whole Nigeria? That would be Great
Re: James Olekah Rents The Whole Cinema To Propose To Greg Enahoro's Daughter by mrkia(m): 8:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
Only to part ways after couple of months into marriage.... Rubbish!!!
Re: James Olekah Rents The Whole Cinema To Propose To Greg Enahoro's Daughter by paix(m): 9:59pm On Oct 08, 2018
It is their time. Ours will surely come one day.
Re: James Olekah Rents The Whole Cinema To Propose To Greg Enahoro's Daughter by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 08, 2018
milemimi93:

Baby, you can have whatever you like

I said you can have whatever you like

Late night sex, so wet and so tight

I gas up the jet for you tonight

And, baby, you can go wherever you like

I said you can go wherever you like

You are possessed
Re: James Olekah Rents The Whole Cinema To Propose To Greg Enahoro's Daughter by milemimi93(m): 10:12pm On Oct 08, 2018
JamaicanLove:

You are possessed
Women are possessive. They wanna possess me.
Re: James Olekah Rents The Whole Cinema To Propose To Greg Enahoro's Daughter by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 08, 2018
milemimi93:
Women are possessive. They wanna possess me.

Definitely not me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls / I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother / What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.