Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? (5259 Views)

Must Read! How I Almost Toasted A Married Woman / How I Toasted A Female Bank Staff Today / If your girl only calls you boo or baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by jaybee3(m): 4:05pm On Jul 21, 2010
I'm 4ever ready shocked shocked shocked
They call me a sensor as i don't need much to be triggered
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by sjeezy8: 4:05pm On Jul 21, 2010
No chick is a lesbo- I dated chicks who were gay at first but they always want a guy in the end.

you just gotta be the right guy
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by yme1(f): 6:22pm On Jul 21, 2010
jay bee:

I'm 4ever ready shocked shocked shocked
why do you think i picked you? because you are ever ready kiss kiss

They call me a sensor as i don't need much to be triggered
you know this chick of yours(y me) is bad.a good stroke in that will do away the roof wink
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by follypimpi(m): 8:42pm On Jul 21, 2010
@Jaybee
shocked shocked shocked where u dey since ?
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by yme1(f): 9:50pm On Jul 21, 2010
^^^^^^do you need to ask? angry
he has been with me getting the good things of life cheesy
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by follypimpi(m): 11:13pm On Jul 21, 2010
y me:

^^^^^^do you need to ask? angry
he has been with me getting the good things of life cheesy

yes his my man now.With u ke O ga oo.Let me know when u need to be upgraded.
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by whiteroses(f): 1:56am On Jul 22, 2010
maybe your not her type, in the club if a guys is on my case i'd just grab one of my friend and tell him we're lesbos, it turns em off instantly, they'll be like safe, respect. i'd laugh so hard grin
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by 5p1naz(m): 3:43am On Jul 22, 2010
whiteroses:

maybe your not her type, in the club if a guys is on my case i'd just grab one of my friend and tell him we're lesbos, it turns em off instantly, they'll be like safe, respect. i'd laugh so hard grin

be careful who u say dat to cos im a gay/les hunter. . . id shoot u onsite. . .

SUPPORT MY CAUSE: depopulating humans with strange sex appeal. . .gayz mudafukaz
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 22, 2010
whiteroses:

sharrap dai, she is a confirmed hard core lesbo, and who de Bleep will go 4 u? grin
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by yme1(f): 10:26am On Jul 22, 2010
follypimpi:

yes his my man now.With u ke O ga oo.Let me know when u need to be upgraded.

yes he has always been with me and will always smiley if you think say i dey lie make you ask am cheesy
baybee me--- you want to upgrade me in the bed level abi? i can do with alot more skills tho tongue
but lets just hope i wont be the one doing the upgrading stuff to ya grin
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by jaybee3(m): 11:41am On Jul 22, 2010
Morning Madam teaser tongue tongue tongue
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by yme1(f): 11:53am On Jul 22, 2010
^^^^good morning pumpkin pie kiss grin
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by follypimpi(m): 4:06pm On Jul 22, 2010
^ No mind her now,always talk the talk never walk the walk.U no tell am Jaybee,me no dey show mercy oo.
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by zebra543: 4:51pm On Jul 22, 2010
whiteroses:

funny
over here you tell a guy your a lesbian, your forever done for! thay will never get off your case!
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by Nobody: 1:52am On Jul 29, 2010
hello everybody?
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by papa190(m): 2:01am On Jul 29, 2010
^^

dont disturb us, we dey sleep!! angry angry
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by Nobody: 2:23am On Jul 29, 2010
^^ehhehehehe, i go tell mukina2 o, u knw wht that means grin grin grin
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by papa190(m): 2:52am On Jul 29, 2010
^^
tell her~ cry cry
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by Nobody: 3:01am On Jul 29, 2010
ah, that na a year ban u dey call 4 grin
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by papa190(m): 3:06am On Jul 29, 2010
^^

Hmmm, Mukina!! undecided
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by Nobody: 3:09am On Jul 29, 2010
she dey cm, run run run
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by papa190(m): 3:18am On Jul 29, 2010
190 Bails,
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by Nobody: 3:20am On Jul 29, 2010
heheheheh grin
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by lookdown(f): 7:23pm On Jul 29, 2010

Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian?
« #13 on: July 17, 2010, 07:05 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mr odiaero, Next time Before you Post a topic or reply, check your grammar very well. Stop all those slangs that you cant even write correctly. Moreover, you sounded too immature with those hard currency spending of a thing. You are in Nigeria, just be simple and Stop moaning.

How much did you go to the club with? I bet €100 and the world should stand still for you. The Girl didn't like you, why not move on and try others.

I HATE FAKE PEOPLE
I TIRE OOOOOOO HE JST DEY MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN US LIKE SAY HE DON EVER GO PASS HEM VILLAGE.pls next time post what we can all learn from.
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 29, 2010
who be dis escaped slave? undecided
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by candylips(m): 8:22pm On Jul 29, 2010
@poster

it was an excuse so that u can leave her ass alone
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2010
NO, i hv to ask around only to be told she is hardcore
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by candylips(m): 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2010
hardcore as in
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2010
hardcore lesbo
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by MOBO444(f): 10:48pm On Jul 29, 2010
This is a really dumb thread, wont even bother to comment on this fame seeker. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by 1105(f): 11:30pm On Jul 29, 2010
^^
Shut up who cares~
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by candylips(m): 2:00pm On Jul 30, 2010
^^ u don open another id

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Romantic Or Crazy?? Guy Proposes To Military Officer At Nysc Camp (pic) / She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas / How Many Times Is Appropriate To Call Someone, If The Person Is Not Answering.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.