Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? (5262 Views)

Must Read! How I Almost Toasted A Married Woman / How I Toasted A Female Bank Staff Today / If your girl only calls you boo or baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by iice(f): 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2010
^ shocked grin
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by papa190(m): 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2010
iice and jaybee
I need my ID released back 2 me
what is this,
its goin to 2weeks now
and my ID is still banned,
no duration, release my ID for me cry cry
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by snthesis(m): 3:56pm On Jul 19, 2010
@OP
seems to me the girl was only trying to discharge U- probably lookin for bigger fish as ur kishi no smell reach her level
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2010
^^sharrap dai grin grin grin grin, @190, if the get together party will ever hold, i pray there will be no jay bee, because i will so dealth with him that when ever he see my name, he will clash his computer
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by jaybee3(m): 4:35pm On Jul 19, 2010
^^^^^ small doofus. what an irritant little boy
odiaero:

^^sharrap dai grin grin grin grin, @190, if the get together party will ever hold ever holds, i pray there will be no jay bee, because i will so dealth deal with him that when ever he see sees my name, he will clash crash his computer
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2010
^^ who cares, as far as am not writing formal letter, and u got wht i said into ur bump head
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by jaybee3(m): 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2010
village boi.
upgrade ur sef. . . . . . . Step up and get with time. . . . . . . .Ur pic's background sucks. . . . . . who goes to a studio for the sole purpose of taking a pic for NL if not for NL's own resident village jerk.
U berra don't let me start with u tongue tongue tongue
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by NaijaSisi(f): 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2010
@jay bee ah ah take am easy now i tink odiaero looks good in his pic, but as for the background i may have to agree wit u on that one a bit to sissyish 4 me, but warreva floats his boat i guess!
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by jaybee3(m): 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2010
I ain't got prob with the dude tongue tongue tongue just don't understand why he goes all over NL running his mouf like he is Nebraska's no1 citizen tongue tongue tongue
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 19, 2010
jay bee:

village boi.
upgrade your sef. . . . . . . Step up and get with time. . . . . . . .your pic's background sucks. . . . . . who goes to a studio for the sole purpose of taking a pic for NL if not for NL's own resident village jerk.
U berra don't let me start with u tongue tongue tongue
 May you be lucky and become a libelous war-mongering hermaphrodite who wants to be the salivating nipple and the vindictive nincompoop. muntu, i wonder who made u Mod
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by jaybee3(m): 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2010
can u see d dude is an absolute joke.
Absolutely no correlation with what you pea brain typed. why use big words when you absolutely don't understand the meaning
Village boi
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2010
jay bee:

I ain't got prob with the dude tongue tongue tongue just don't understand why he goes all over NL running his mouf like he is Nebraska's no1 citizen tongue tongue tongue
then wht is ur stress, are u the only one here?
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2010
alright jaybee, i realy dont like insulting someone, just let peace be
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by papa190(m): 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2010
odiaero u want make dem ban u abi?

ive been banned and i still havent been released for over 2weeks now~
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 19, 2010
If they ban me, i go contact seun direct, no wast of time, afterall, me na mode 4 othersites, and no be so i take dey ban people
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 19, 2010
anyway, wht is ur offence this time?
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by coalcoal1(m): 5:22pm On Jul 19, 2010
odiaero men, why you dey vex men? I wonder why you dey pose men.
men, e be like say you get plenty dollars and euros men.
a beg, I go arrange chick for you men.
you must pay me in hard currency men

have a good day men
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2010
lol grin
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by matoyeh(m): 5:30pm On Jul 19, 2010
HOLY GHOST FFFFFIIIIREEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin angry
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by papa190(m): 5:41pm On Jul 19, 2010
odiaero:

anyway, wht is your offence this time?

by passin the word filter
ive been banned for more than 2weeks now!
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 19, 2010
filter as in?
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by papa190(m): 5:52pm On Jul 19, 2010
them call am word filter
like usage of the f-word and stuffs

help me apply 2 seun 2 release me
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 19, 2010
wao, since two weeks?
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by papa190(m): 6:04pm On Jul 19, 2010
^^^

Im telling u
in my 3yrs of staying put on nland
I have never suffered this setback~
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by asofejo(m): 6:12pm On Jul 19, 2010
@odiaero, your post is funny MEN, after u know say the babe na lesbian u still won Zap am, na so she fine reach, haba she be BEYONCE abi wetin grin grin grin
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by papa190(m): 7:00pm On Jul 19, 2010
^^
Pls send me a msg on fb, or rather i wud send u a msg

its in regards to forex stufff~
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by Freiburger(m): 7:12pm On Jul 19, 2010
papa190:

odiaero u want make dem ban u abi?

ive been banned and i still havent been released for over 2weeks now~

Which one be ban! ban! ever heard of these words freedom of speech? opp! i see, it dosen't exist here on NL. i guess u probably abused yours.
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by james1(m): 9:31pm On Jul 19, 2010
Hi.noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
cos i know em when i meet em.if one has a keen eye and an observant mind;one will smell em out like rat smells out fish[no offence ment]
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by Nobody: 3:33am On Jul 20, 2010
are u sure?
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by yme1(f): 7:12pm On Jul 20, 2010
jay bee:

You still look like a bloody tout with all your imaginary euros and dollars.
Do us a favour by upgrading your profile pic.

not here to cause any trouble
but am loving this as much as it gat me LMAO grin grin grin grin
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by jaybee3(m): 6:23am On Jul 21, 2010
hahahahhha YME d serial joker tongue
we've called a truce so no yawan.
Oya meet me in ya kitchen to cook me ma fav meal
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by yme1(f): 3:59pm On Jul 21, 2010
^^^^^^you know how i love to feed that belly food-dingly and bed-dingly
you ready to get freaky with me papi? kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton / My New Girlfriend, She Slapped Me During Her Period / 8 Assured Ways To Keep Your Man And Make Him Happy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.