Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? (5261 Views)

Must Read! How I Almost Toasted A Married Woman / How I Toasted A Female Bank Staff Today / If your girl only calls you boo or baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by shollyboy2: 8:19pm On Aug 01, 2010
na wa for youu poster. well as for me i never get experence with any lesbo before. but i will like to encounter one, i bet i must enter the place, i will dis lesbain her, hahhhahhha
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by DualCore1: 9:34pm On Aug 01, 2010
tell her u r gay and be passionate about how you love rods. Now you've put you and her at par and its clear that if you two are going to be scoring any goals, you both will havd to give away penalties. Score your penalties well and you may end up making her give her lesbo partner red card. Now you are the game.
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by kilakhan(m): 10:28pm On Aug 01, 2010
@Poster
may be your raps fall your hand, i know for sure that babes claim they are lesbos when they cant stand the guy trying to chat them up, so dude try upgrade your raps, raps = looks, dressing, bucks, ambience, the whole 9 yards man,
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by lovemoi2(f): 11:24pm On Aug 01, 2010
Another childish post, talking abt a few cents he probably got frm his mama, 2 spend on an imaginary lesbian.
The whole post is so imature(the insult n d money crap)
damn NL is begining 2 suck with all this kids running around the internet
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by beebop(f): 12:09am On Aug 02, 2010
all these fellas who don't understand the meaning of the word NO!, when a girl is not interested, she's NOT INTERESTED, do you think by flashing your small dingdong money, she'll automatically become interested?

eh i've told all sorts of lies to get rid of someone, from pretending to be deaf to telling someone i was gay. whatever worked, straight telling some of this guys that you weren't interested was not enough. haba.
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by 5stars(m): 12:36am On Aug 02, 2010
Yea i have cutiest thing eva funny thing she didnt tell me she was a lesbo till i called her and then she said wanted us to have a thresome with her gf. Her gf didnt like da idea tho. To cut a long story short i go there 2 days lata and they both insisted the thre.e.some involes eating their coo.chi.es and they sucking me. I said im only here to beat anything else i dont do besides i dont know yall like that to be going down on yall but yall can suc.k on me. They said naa and kicked me out. We still friends tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tips For Guys On Why Do Women Have Attitude Problems For No Reason? / My New Girlfriend, She Slapped Me During Her Period / 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were A Lagos Brought Up Ajepako

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.