Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Please Help! How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Wrist - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help! How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Wrist (39812 Views)

I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead / How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? / See How My Wrist Looks Like 5 Months After Wrist Fracture, Is It Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Wrist by rezzy: 5:15pm On Oct 28, 2018
mykell56:
Hello Nairalanders, I have this Growth on my right wrist and i really don't know what it is or what caused it,i woke up one morning and found the growth on my wrist.

who has an idea of what this is and How do I get rid of this it's been there for a while.
it doesn't hurt but I want to get rid of it.

My sister has it. It disappears and reappears. She just decided to leave it
Re: Please Help! How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Wrist by Jesus1234: 5:21pm On Oct 28, 2018
My bother just go for surgical.
Re: Please Help! How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Wrist by Allikola(m): 5:24pm On Oct 28, 2018
Taiwo20:
a minor local surgery at your General hospital. it's should less that 5k. it could re-grow tho. You will be advised to always wear a sport band or something similar after surgery to reduce the chances of regrowth

Don't go for surgery my brother. It happens to my wife and she applied a prophetic medicine on it and it is gone.

Call 08031505760 for more details.
Re: Please Help! How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Wrist by timville(m): 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2018
That growth is called ganglion cyst. It took mine 5yrs to disappear. For 4 years now I have been free from it.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Wrist by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 28, 2018
mykell56:
Hello Nairalanders, I have this Growth on my right wrist and i really don't know what it is or what caused it,i woke up one morning and found the growth on my wrist.

who has an idea of what this is and How do I get rid of this it's been there for a while.
hospital
Re: Please Help! How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Wrist by Sandypearl: 6:18pm On Oct 28, 2018
Drink Tumeric one teaspoon a day
Re: Please Help! How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Wrist by Ficco(m): 6:31pm On Oct 28, 2018
joyblinks:

Dnt argue what you dont know.

Its Called Ganglon. Mine also disappeared on its own.... When I was told it was liquid that gathered, I had to start pressing it o. the thing left on its own.

You are right. The name is Ganglon. I advise you massage with 'ori ' shear butter regularly. It worked for me. Don't waste your money for any surgery.

Do this and thank me later.
Re: Please Help! How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Wrist by physiology(m): 7:10pm On Oct 28, 2018
Ganglionic Cyst
uote author=mykell56 post=72445838]Hello Nairalanders, I have this Growth on my right wrist and i really don't know what it is or what caused it,i woke up one morning and found the growth on my wrist.

it doesn't hurt but I want to get rid of it.[/quote]
Re: Please Help! How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Wrist by physiology(m): 7:11pm On Oct 28, 2018
Ganglionic Cyst
Re: Please Help! How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Wrist by Kenoxman(m): 7:12pm On Oct 28, 2018
Had this on my right wrist years back. Then I was a teenager. I suspected rough play which resulted to minor dislocation I neva treated,hence the growth. I hated seeing it on my wrist and it pained when i press it. I used to hit it on the wall and it flatened only to reappear in few weeks. Carried it for couple of years till it was surgically removed. This was in 2007. I hav met ppl who hav suffered same. By the scar i know them. A gud surgeon is ur best bet. Tho it can be expensive now.
Re: Please Help! How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Wrist by stonecoldcafe: 7:26pm On Oct 28, 2018
mykell56:
This is the growth

Watch Dr Pimple popper on DSTV - TLC channel. You'll get what its all about
Not a big deal. Get it removed at the hospital
Re: Please Help! How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Wrist by kidman96(m): 7:34pm On Oct 28, 2018
mykell56:

Bross I once had that thing on my wrist too. I don't know how it got there I just saw it. I was worried and I didn't know what to do. So I started massaging it with the other hand. Its was slightly painful but it started reducing and one morning I didn't see it again. I don't know if it will work for you but I don't think there is any cause for alarm....

1 Like

Re: Please Help! How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Wrist by GeorgeTheCoder: 8:03pm On Oct 28, 2018
slimjohn2k5:

The illiteracy you just displayed is that you cannot differentiate suggestive opinion from imposition of idea. You got nothing to offer yet you insult people for their opinion/suggestion. Try to be useful to your self first.

Re: Please Help! How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Wrist by kaykith05(m): 8:10pm On Oct 28, 2018
kidman96:

Bross I once had that thing on my wrist too. I don't know how it got there I just saw it. I was worried and I didn't know what to do. So I started massaging it with the other hand. Its was slightly painful but it started reducing and one morning I didn't see it again. I don't know if it will work for you but I don't think there is any cause for alarm....

I once had it too as a teen.like u said, I massaged it anytime I noticed it's a lil bit soft until it finally melted away. It's gone, finally
Re: Please Help! How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Wrist by Barbequeman: 8:11pm On Oct 28, 2018
please don't just bother ur self it will disappear on its own, I had d experience about five years ago and all of its sudden,it disappear without using any medication or surgery
Re: Please Help! How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Wrist by Leonbonapart(m): 8:19pm On Oct 28, 2018
joyblinks:

Its Called Ganglon. Mine also disappeared on its own.... When I was told it was liquid that gathered, I had to start pressing it o. the thing left on its own.
bro with what were you pressing it. I have been battling this thing for years. Now it has come to my leg. I need advice please
Re: Please Help! How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Wrist by thinkmoney(m): 8:27pm On Oct 28, 2018
mykell56:

I have seen a doctor,he said they would have to cut it off I thought there was another way to get rid of it without surgery that's way I put it up on Nairaland...perhaps this is the health section�
i have had one...maybe i still have it, because it as grown so small. there is high chance it will eventually go by itself. it may take 5years though. mine is in it third year now
Re: Please Help! How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Wrist by moniherbal: 8:27pm On Oct 28, 2018
We have a guarantee cure without sugery for such ailment and others @ MONI HERBS LTD(RC99097). Contact us on 0803-4567-342 for more nformation and direction to our offices. U might have tried the REST, now try the best.
Re: Please Help! How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Wrist by darlenese(f): 8:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
Alepa:

Lmao !
Don’t misinform the op !
This thing will not disappear on its own .
But op is not serious though. Is this place a hospital

it happened to me, I was booked for surgery , I changed , mind when the doctor informed me that it might re occur in the future , guess what it gradually disappeared on its own.
Re: Please Help! How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Wrist by DWJOBScom(m): 8:44pm On Oct 28, 2018
Alepa:

Lmao !
Don’t misinform the op !
This thing will not disappear on its own .
But op is not serious though. Is this place a hospital

Naa say what you know
I had the same growth and it disappeared on its own.
Re: Please Help! How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Wrist by Mossman1312: 8:57pm On Oct 28, 2018
mykell56:

i had it on my hand before,don’t go for any surgery.with drug it will go.please go to the hospital,in my case it was discovered I have rheumatoid arthritis.sorry I won’t tell you the drugs I took,go to the hospital please before it’s too late.it is a sign.
Re: Please Help! How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Wrist by darlenese(f): 9:00pm On Oct 28, 2018
joyblinks:

God bless u, that's the name , I can remember very well now , mine left on its own , although it took years , and within those years it will reduce like it wants to go and then it will grow bigger again , but eventually it left on its own

1 Like

Re: Please Help! How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Wrist by kmoney500: 9:08pm On Oct 28, 2018
It will disappear on it's own brother. Though it might take year(s) before that happens.
Re: Please Help! How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Wrist by abdulrazak07(m): 9:28pm On Oct 28, 2018
I have the same thing on my forehead... ds Oct will make it 3 years and it yet to disappear.

Went to see a surgeon... he advice I should let it grown d more.

Currently trying some herbal ornament ... but still yet to see a huge positive result( Thou my thought was it will start going down immediately) .
Re: Please Help! How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Wrist by MissSlimbody(f): 9:28pm On Oct 28, 2018
I also have it, but it's not as obvious as it use to be. Give it time, it will eventually disappear. Mine has been on my wrist for almost 7years now.
Re: Please Help! How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Wrist by MrMacinterchi1: 9:39pm On Oct 28, 2018
This appeared on my wrist too during my 2nd year in school then, saw a doc in our school clinic about it and he advised not to worry that It would dry up and go on itself. It did go by itself after some days though, there were some pains that came with it, and it has never resurfaced again till date.

It is called Ganglion cyst!
U should not worry much. It looks just like mine back then but, u still need a professional check up on the growth. I wish u a quick recovery bro!
Re: Please Help! How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Wrist by doctore212(m): 9:40pm On Oct 28, 2018
Ganglion
Re: Please Help! How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Wrist by MrMacinterchi1: 9:48pm On Oct 28, 2018
MrMacinterchi1:
This appeared on my wrist too during my 2nd year in school then, saw a doc in our school clinic about it and he advised not to worry that It would dry up and go on itself. it did go by itself after some days though, there were some pains that came with it, and it has never resurfaced again till date.

It is called Ganglion cyst!
U should not worry much it looks just like mine back then. U still need a professional check up on the growth. I wish u a quick recovery bro!
Re: Please Help! How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Wrist by ki12: 9:54pm On Oct 28, 2018
this same thing was growing on my wrist some years back...but every minute of d day i was pressing very hard on dat particular place...i didnt know when it disappeared....then i thought it was bone....so always use d other if ur thumplb and be pressing it whenever u are nt busu
Re: Please Help! How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Wrist by ki12: 9:58pm On Oct 28, 2018
MissSlimbody:
I also have it, but it's not as obvious as it use to be.
Give it time, it will eventually disappear.
Mine has been on my wrist for almost 7years now.

be pressing dat place very hard wit ur other thumb whenever u are nt busy....dats wat i did and fidnt know when mine disappeared many years ago

1 Like

Re: Please Help! How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Wrist by mykell56(m): 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
Thank you MOD for moving this to the front page and thanks to everyone one who gave positive suggestions and contributions I have reviewed all the comments ,i think I would have to go see a doctor but I don't think I would like it to be surgically removed I would give it some more time and keep massaging regularly as some comments suggested if it doesn't disappear on its own then I would jst have to settle for the surgery.
Re: Please Help! How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Wrist by Celsony: 10:06pm On Oct 28, 2018
my elder sister once had that similar growth on her right hand, the thing just disappeared on its own, no surgery

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rivers State Nurse Talks About Her HIV Patients, Nigerians Call For Her Sack / Jyoti Amge: The Smallest Woman In The World (Photos) / Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.