Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,110 members, 7,828,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Please Help! How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Wrist - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help! How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Wrist (39813 Views)

I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead / How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? / See How My Wrist Looks Like 5 Months After Wrist Fracture, Is It Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Wrist by Swaggzkid: 11:39pm On Oct 28, 2018
mykell56:
Hello Nairalanders, I have this Growth on my right wrist and i really don't know what it is or what caused it,i woke up one morning and found the growth on my wrist.

who has an idea of what this is and How do I get rid of this it's been there for a while.
it doesn't hurt but I want to get rid of it.
Were you handcuffed?
This happened to me but later disappeared like that, it took months.
Re: Please Help! How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Wrist by mykell56(m): 11:57pm On Oct 28, 2018
Swaggzkid:

Were you handcuffed?
This happened to me but later disappeared like that, it took months.

No i have never been....I used to lift heavy weight back then though.
Re: Please Help! How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Wrist by Swaggzkid: 12:28am On Oct 29, 2018
mykell56:

No i have never been....I used to lift heavy weight back then though.

Eeeyah sorry it will disappear wit time.
Re: Please Help! How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Wrist by shoprite: 1:26am On Oct 29, 2018
mykell56:
Hello Nairalanders, I have this Growth on my right wrist and i really don't know what it is or what caused it,i woke up one morning and found the growth on my wrist.

who has an idea of what this is and How do I get rid of this it's been there for a while.

its nothing serious . . .removed mine many years ago via minor surgery which I watched from beginning to end . . .I was only injected so I don't feel the pain while the surgery was on . . .its late now would have attached a pic of how the spot looks now after surgery . . .it never popped up again and its been like 22 years (1996 precisely).
Re: Please Help! How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Wrist by begge: 5:10am On Oct 29, 2018
It must be a spiritual wristwatch,pls go and consult baba
Re: Please Help! How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Wrist by Akinwunmy(m): 9:17am On Oct 29, 2018
It's called ganglion cyst and can pop off by itself . I've paid a thousand dollars to drain mine but shit came back after a month

Re: Please Help! How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Wrist by tammie24: 2:11pm On Oct 29, 2018
mykell56:

happened to me too

it will disappear
Re: Please Help! How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Wrist by Abita(m): 7:52pm On Oct 29, 2018
mykell56:

God Bless my Mama for this, I had the same issue, it was embarrassing but Mama never let a day go by without massaging it, said that even with surgery, it will still come back and like a miracle one day it disappeared. So keep massaging it and like some people said, change your sleeping position.
Re: Please Help! How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Wrist by Sunofgod(m): 4:34pm On Nov 01, 2018
efavour:
I had it twice and that was what I did. Pierced it the first time and it came back after about seven years. I went to the doctor and was told they it can be syringed cos it was mainly liquid. I disinfected syringe and decided to do it myself. Had a friend here in Nigeria that did surgery, the thing came back and was looking ugly with the scar. So I never entertained the idea of surgery cos the probability of coming back is high.

Ok..... try a cloth soaked in hot water and apply for 30mins daily.
Re: Please Help! How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Wrist by bakayokoko: 6:19am On Jan 30, 2019
Godmademan:
very likely a ganglion

Ganglion Cysts: This is the most common tumor in the hand and wrist. Ganglion cysts are seen frequently in the wrist but can occur at the base of the fingers or around the finger joints. The cyst is typically filled with fluid, and it will feel very firm. There are several treatment options for a ganglion cyst, including observation (doing nothing), aspiration (puncturing with a needle) or surgically removing it.
Re: Please Help! How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Wrist by Lubanko: 2:21pm On Feb 06, 2019
You can grow quite a serious muscle and greatly increase your durability while having cardio-trainings. Just add some weights to your wrists and legs. The boost this simple practice gives is hard to overestimate. And the finest thing about the wright, you can wear them on your wrists and legs interchangeably, though you should pick the proper one. Check the guide on ankle weights https://besthealthgear.com/best-wrist-ankle-weights/.
Re: Please Help! How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Wrist by ClaudiaFields: 6:24am On Nov 06, 2019
I've seen this situation before and this may grow on other parts in your body when time passes..So, consult a doctor immediately before too late
Re: Please Help! How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Wrist by Iykejp: 4:28pm On Aug 31, 2021
Thank You guys for the advice on this thread, mine is gone.
i just hit it slightly, severally with my other hand and it disappeared instantly!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rivers State Nurse Talks About Her HIV Patients, Nigerians Call For Her Sack / Jyoti Amge: The Smallest Woman In The World (Photos) / Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.