Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men (41796 Views)

Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman / Two Teenagers Beat Up Exposed Boyfriend For Secretly Dating Two Of Them (video) / My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Skmoda360(m): 9:07pm On Nov 19, 2018
EricMason:
Bro
Mission abort
I repeat
Abort abort!!!!
Gbam!!!

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by bianconerriii(m): 2:02pm On Feb 15, 2019
Oh well, after some deep soul searching and introspection, I have decided to end it for good.
Lesson learnt, moving on.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Ugosample(m): 5:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
emkz:
Please don't break her heart. Wean yourself of her and quietly end the relationship for your own sanity. I don't have any problem with what she's doing, but if you mean anything to her, she'd have the courtesy to tell you and get your permission before doing it. If you refuse, then she must make a choice to stay with you and be loyal or do what she wants but sacrifice her relationship with you.

And those women who like to string many men along, thinking you are playing smart: a woman is not built for multiple sex partners or love many people at the same time. What you people don't realize is that it tells on you physically and when you start, one of your relationship suffers. If you cannot devote yourself to one person, please don't deceive anyone and be taking advantage of people because they love you. I don't want to bash you. Communicate your needs clearly to your partner and drop your poverty mentality. By poverty mentality, I don't mean the absence of money, I mean the absolute absence of sense. BE LOYAL. It pays in the long run, especially when the guy loves you.

true sha

humans in general, not just women are not built for multiple relationships

It's not worth it, and must have its effects

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Ugosample(m): 5:55pm On Feb 15, 2019
bianconerriii:
Oh well, after some deep soul searching and introspection, I have decided to end it for good.

God save you......

If you had done otherwise, you for hear am

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by bianconerriii(m): 6:27pm On Feb 15, 2019
Skengman:
OP only u can make this decision cos nobody knows the kind of woman you are dating. My take on the issue- You shd understand that most Nigerian girls are engaged in this act u are condemning, perhaps for financial gratification and whatnot, but as soon as they get married they quit. Some however, still continue in the act. The temptations these women face everyday from these men is a lot, and the women who are easily enticed with material things fall head over heels for these men. Just recently, a Senator asked for my woman’s number and even offered her his card but given that she’s faithful to me and she’s not easily bought with luxury she turned his request down. We even jokingly talked about her playing his game to get money from him. Having said that, I think you shd have a talk with her. And again u know the person u are dating, if u think she’s materialistic and u cannot provide her with some sort of luxury, trust me, she’d go back to that lifestyle even after marriage. Shine your eye!

This is so true, most ladies are after the lifestyle and once they cant have it, game over. They look outside.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by ericbertrand(m): 6:48pm On Feb 15, 2019
bianconerriii:

You're a lucky man. Instead of regretting for the rest of your life, you've made the right albeit difficult decision to end it. Good luck man! Oh... and Forza Juve!!!! Fino Alla Fine!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by bianconerriii(m): 11:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
ericbertrand:

You're a lucky man. Instead of regretting for the rest of your life, you've made the right albeit difficult decision to end it. Good luck man! Oh... and Forza Juve!!!! Fino Alla Fine!

Thanks bruv! Forza Juve!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Jaqenhghar: 12:07am On Feb 21, 2019
bianconerriii:
Dear All,

I have been dating this girl for over a year and everything was wonderful until I moved into my own place about 6 months ago from where I was squatting.

I started noticing some things. Most times she is at my place, she turns her phone face down, chats on WhatsApp only when I’m not so close to her and on two occasions I caught her deleting text messages. Confronted her about it and she said it’s was nothing, she was trying to manage space, mind you she uses a 64G ‘iPhone 7’.

On this lovely weekend, she comes over to my place and a call came through, she hesitated to answer until I insisted. I asked who the guy was and she said he was just a friend calling to check up on her and he was married. My suspicion grew.

The following day I went through her text message with this same guy only to find out they have been seeing each other for a while even going to hotel together.

The sad part is we have planed formal introduction in about 3 months. I can honestly swear by my life, I have never cheated on her before. At this point I am in a delimma, what do I do? I have considered breaking up and moving on. What do you advise?

Many thanks.

Why are you asking what to do? Oya go ahead and marry her. Please do
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Jaqenhghar: 12:10am On Feb 21, 2019
bianconerriii:
Good
[img]https://media1./images/3629f06e2c272174a1dc277c4b6dbfd8/tenor.gif?itemid=4923666[/img]

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by bianconerriii(m): 3:06am On Feb 24, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Good
[img]https://media1./images/3629f06e2c272174a1dc277c4b6dbfd8/tenor.gif?itemid=4923666[/img]

Lool some people learn that the hard way...these hoes ain’t loyal, mayb just mayb if she is a unicorn �

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? / How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady / 12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.