Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men (41775 Views)

Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman / Two Teenagers Beat Up Exposed Boyfriend For Secretly Dating Two Of Them (video) / My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Slikbae: 3:41pm On Nov 18, 2018
Its very obvious your momma was the community harlot with a maggot infested pussy. It's no wonder you were raised to think so little of women. Such a shame.
Rextizzle:
No. like your mother bitch!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 18, 2018
Evercurious:

So sorry as a female I beg to differ...did you hear him mention the type of phone she uses? That doesn't look like someone that needs money for much more pressing issues but a GLUTTON that isn't satisfied..

I keep saying this, why date a guy that you feel or know you cant be content with his financial status? I must say this, most ladies are very vain with misplaced priorities here and there. Most of us demand for things from our boyfriends same things our parents haven't and couldn't provided for us. Neither can we provide for ourselves.. Isn't that absurd?
You have made some valid points here, I agree with you. You can't eat your cake and have it. If you must go into a relationship with someone who isn't financially okay,then you must be able to live with that while you work hard yourself.
Poster didn't tell us if she is working or if her salary is enough to get her such phone. Fact is, the truth is just half way revealed.
The bottom line is he should be man enough to confront her and demand some explanations and find the real truth himself, if he isn't comfortable with the truth, whatever it is, then he can make his decision...It's his life after all...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Shikena(m): 3:44pm On Nov 18, 2018
Guy, you are toying with early grave.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by kings09(m): 3:47pm On Nov 18, 2018
bianconerriii:
Dear All,

I have been dating this girl for over a year and everything was wonderful until I moved into my own place about 6 months ago from where I was squatting.

I started noticing some things. Most times she is at my place, she turns her phone face down, chats on WhatsApp only when I’m not so close to her and on two occasions I caught her deleting text messages. Confronted her about it and she said it’s was nothing, she was trying to manage space, mind you she uses a 64G ‘iPhone 7’.

On this lovely weekend, she comes over to my place and a call came through, she hesitated to answer until I insisted. I asked who the guy was and she said he was just a friend calling to check up on her and he was married. My suspicion grew.

The following day I went through her text message with this same guy only to find out they have been seeing each other for a while even going to hotel together.

The sad part is we have planed formal introduction in about 3 months. I can honestly swear by my life, I have never cheated on her before. At this point I am in a delimma, what do I do? I have considered breaking up and moving on. What do you advise?

Many thanks.

And u came to tell us because of.....abeg find anoda fiction give us
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Rextizzle(m): 3:47pm On Nov 18, 2018
Slikbae:
Its very obvious my momma was the community harlot with a maggot infested pussy. It's no wonder I'm this stupid and shameless. Such a shame.
K
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by slap1(m): 3:47pm On Nov 18, 2018
Saff:
What do you want us to tell you again?

I tire.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 18, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Just forgive her.

She will change.
Now that its coming from her u see how painful it is when men cheat too.

honestly its not the same ..men & women are wired to bear things differently ... women knw men will definitely cheat but what matters his how the supposed man treats her in all of these ... as long as she knows you desire her sexually above all things she will stay i swear !... that is what wives wana see i there hubbies eye
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by cardoctor(m): 3:49pm On Nov 18, 2018
U haven't found the right one yet.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Manufor(m): 3:53pm On Nov 18, 2018
The signs are there already, kindly abort mission and run for your life oooo,. I repeat Abort mission

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 18, 2018
ericsmith:

honestly its not the same ..men & women are wired to bear things differently ... women knw men will definitely cheat but what matters his how the supposed man treats her in all of these ... as long as she knows you desire her sexually above all things she will stay i swear !... that is what wives wana see i there hubbies eye

Clown.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by rame18(f): 3:55pm On Nov 18, 2018
@op you are single and searching there,are no two ways about it.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by GreenArrow2: 3:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
EricMason:
Bro
Mission abort
I repeat
Abort abort!!!!

With this statement, Lala should just close the thread. Forget any other advice anyone would give to you and follow the above.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Collins4u1(m): 3:57pm On Nov 18, 2018
CookieLaVee:

I almost didn't wan to reply but after seeing some immature replies I think I should reply you.
First of all, if she is actually dating a married man, then she is so wrong on every level. Then again, who is perfect? I myself do not condone cheating for anything but hey! Everybody is different and to some extent has a level of wrongs he/she can condone. Besides, who said there is a manual for relationship?
I noticed you said you were squatting somewhere before you moved yo your own apartment. I want to believe that you were having some problems with finance and as such, you were not helping her with some finance. A man must not carry all the responsibilities of his woman but to some extent, you should be able to help. Seeing that you were/are still lacking in that department, some things has got to give. I am a woman, a hard working woman at that but to be honest, every woman needs some sort of financial assistant especially from her man. It might not necessarily be for materialistic things, I for one isn't a fan of those but one has responsibilities especially if you are the first child and have lots of siblings looking up to you. Again, that is not an excuse to cheat...
Someone once said that if all married men should be faithful then most single ladies will have to starve. That is unfortunately, the sad reality. Please notice the word "most", this doesn't apply to all single ladies though...

Again, during my service year, I was opportune to meet a big politician who gave me my first #100k at his office after telling me he found me interesting. I knew he could have wanted to go to the next level with me if I wanted but alas, my future is too valuable to play into the hands of these diabolical politicians. I ran home with the money and never looked back. Even though there wasnt any need to share this with my bf, I told him out of trust and joy of getting some big money I never worked for or imagined to get at that time, but until after two years, I didn't know he never believed me. He told everybody that cared to know that I slept with a politician and he gave me money....
What am I driving at? Where there is love, there must be trust. If you do love her, trust her to tell you what is actually going on. Don't just deduce your conclusion from what you aren't sure about. I heard you say she has been going to hotels with the married man, confront her and trust her to tell you the real truth. I know the world has stereotyped most women as whores and what not but you have to find out the real truth.
From the truth, you can make your decisions as it fits you.

Auntie, the truth is that they can never tell the truth, they will lie, swear thunder and brimstone..if you don't have any evidence truth wil never come out.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by EricMason(m): 3:59pm On Nov 18, 2018
Azam101:
Hahahaha Bros u wicked oo! no second chance be that?
Only God they give that one
Not human
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by emkz: 3:59pm On Nov 18, 2018
Please don't break her heart. Wean yourself of her and quietly end the relationship for your own sanity. I don't have any problem with what she's doing, but if you mean anything to her, she'd have the courtesy to tell you and get your permission before doing it. If you refuse, then she must make a choice to stay with you and be loyal or do what she wants but sacrifice her relationship with you.

And those women who like to string many men along, thinking you are playing smart: a woman is not built for multiple sex partners or love many people at the same time. What you people don't realize is that it tells on you physically and when you start, one of your relationship suffers. If you cannot devote yourself to one person, please don't deceive anyone and be taking advantage of people because they love you. I don't want to bash you. Communicate your needs clearly to your partner and drop your poverty mentality. By poverty mentality, I don't mean the absence of money, I mean the absolute absence of sense. BE LOYAL. It pays in the long run, especially when the guy loves you.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by EricMason(m): 4:01pm On Nov 18, 2018
Evercurious:

Very funny but I must agreed with what he said...

Speaking as a lady, I won't say you shld confront her cos I know she ll start another round of emotional blackmail.. As hard as it may sound.. ABORT THAT. MISSION..
If the guy approach her sef
He will not know the time he will become guilty from been a victim
Then start apologizing sorry babe
Am sorry undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by onlyforchrist: 4:04pm On Nov 18, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Just forgive her.
She will change. Now that its coming from her u see how painful it is when men cheat too.
come on, you can do better than this.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by boomssey(f): 4:06pm On Nov 18, 2018
I honestly don't know y some ladies are very very stupid. Always disgracing der generation. Oga go find better babe cos if u continue with d introduction she go still cheat. Use ur brain n not ur emotions.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by frozen70(f): 4:06pm On Nov 18, 2018
So many things are involved

Both of you are dating and planning on going for introduction in 3 months time and she is still dating married men or whom ever. She is not yet ready to settle down

She is using an iPhone 7and you think her salary, that is if she is working is big enough to buy it for her and you are not the one that bought it for her.
You can't keep her.

Men should learn to keep women who are wife materials

Women who are flashy and materialistic are always not reasy to settle down

If you come across a woman who is reasy to settle down, you will see faithfulness and humbleness in her

She need time to flirt as much as she wants and she need to be allowed to continue flirting unti she is highly satisfied, of course by then her flowers has passed

If you think you can manage her and her flirt then go ahead but if you think you can't stand her double game

The is is the time to leave her and look elsewhere

It's better to break a relationship than when it is broken in marriage

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by zicoraads: 4:07pm On Nov 18, 2018
chronique:
Chai. Sometimes, this thing makes me scared of relationships. The thought of someone you intend to give your all to doubling up on you, can make trusting a herculean task. You start fearing that the next person could turn out like that. No thanks to all those who have succeeded in messing up our minds and psyche.
SMH!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by stagger: 4:08pm On Nov 18, 2018
bianconerriii:
Dear All,

I have been dating this girl for over a year and everything was wonderful until I moved into my own place about 6 months ago from where I was squatting.

I started noticing some things. Most times she is at my place, she turns her phone face down, chats on WhatsApp only when I’m not so close to her and on two occasions I caught her deleting text messages. Confronted her about it and she said it’s was nothing, she was trying to manage space, mind you she uses a 64G ‘iPhone 7’.

On this lovely weekend, she comes over to my place and a call came through, she hesitated to answer until I insisted. I asked who the guy was and she said he was just a friend calling to check up on her and he was married. My suspicion grew.

The following day I went through her text message with this same guy only to find out they have been seeing each other for a while even going to hotel together.

The sad part is we have planed formal introduction in about 3 months. I can honestly swear by my life, I have never cheated on her before. At this point I am in a delimma, what do I do? I have considered breaking up and moving on. What do you advise?

Many thanks.

If you do not know what to do, then you are fool.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by SegunAj(m): 4:10pm On Nov 18, 2018
EricMason:
Bro
Mission abort
I repeat
Abort abort!!!!
all hands on deck

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by millionboi2: 4:10pm On Nov 18, 2018
nickxtra:
One of my friends had same issue recently with his wife-to-be girlfriend. They have been dating for years and even planning for marriage soon. The guy has been suspicious of the girl's movements that he tracked the girl's WhatsApp messages. Lol and behold, all messages(including how good and sweet thier sex scenes were) between the girl and her married man lover were being copied to and read by the boy friend. Infact, the girl even aborted a baby for her married lover who happens to worship in the same church with the girl and even the choir master. My guy confronted the girl, but she denied, swearing to high heavens that any relationship like that happens. My guy explained all her recent conversations and thier schedules of movements as revealed by the messages to the girl. The next thing, the girl fainted and upon recovery, she started crying and apologizing to the guy. Although, it took the guy a long while and interventions from relatives to forgive the girl. He actually forgave the girl and now, their relationship is the most smooth and compact like never befoee. Now, they are about to get married.

What am trying to say? Please forgive her if she owns up to it and apologies.
foolish
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by zicoraads: 4:11pm On Nov 18, 2018
Saff:
the thing is, it’s quite obvious what the man should do. I don’t agree with the lady’s actions at all
The thing is, it is quite obvious you would have gone all 'voltron' if this was a man who was under discussion. Now that it is a lady, you are all gentle and meek. Beats me.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Saff(f): 4:15pm On Nov 18, 2018
Okay but aren’t men supposed to be polygamous in nature. If the a man cheats on a woman, they’ll be questioning the woman as if she’s the problem. Now that some men are getting a taste of their own medicine, we won’t hear word. Please free me ahbeg
zicoraads:

The thing is, it is quite obvious you would have gone all 'voltron' if this was a man who was under discussion. Now that it is a lady, you are all gentle and meek. Beats me.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by alen4smith(m): 4:16pm On Nov 18, 2018
bianconerriii:
Dear All,

Many thanks.

forever is too long to be unhappy the choice is yours
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by coolgb(m): 4:17pm On Nov 18, 2018
Before I opened this thread I know it will enter 6 pages Nigerians sabi break people hearts chai
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by desoul2004(m): 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2018
Op, just talk to her first. Most of those people advising you to send her packing endures more than that in their own relationship.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by openmine(m): 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Just forgive her.

She will change.
Now that its coming from her u see how painful it is when men cheat too.
Kai smh

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2018
CookieLaVee:
Void of insults, very good.
Well, I simply told the poster to follow his mind, I am not imposing decisions on him like most people are doing here. It is his life and he is an adult, at the end, it is his decision to make after finding out the real truth. I will not condone a cheating partner and I don't think I will carry on with my plans after finding out the truth, but my principles and beliefs may not be same with another person, hence my advice of him taking decisions that he best sees fit.

One question, if I was a man, would you have seen my advice as bias? I don't claim to know it all but I have seen a lot in this life to know that life isn't black and white... Thank you

If you were a man your advice will be the other way round. Humans are bias by default irrespective of who you are (even religious leaders). That's something I have come to understand about life. We always protect our own be it gender, family, nationality, tribe etc

Secondly, people give advice base on their past experience forgetting the rule of life doesn't have a manual, If I'm the OP I will listen to what everyone has said then weigh my options.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by zicoraads: 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2018
Saff:
Okay but aren’t men supposed to be polygamous in nature. If the a man cheats on a woman, they’ll be questioning the woman as if she’s the problem. Now that some men are getting a taste of their own medicine, we won’t hear word. Please free me ahbeg
Free you? Were you ever held?!

Aren't men supposed to be polygamous in nature, how? Who is 'they?' No one is getting a taste of anything. Like it or not, Africa is still a highly patriarchal society where a woman cheating is frowned upon more, than when a man cheats. Still doesn't excuse the fact that a man that cheats on his woman is also a scum, same with a woman.

You are free my dear. I just really needed to point out a certain level of hypocrisy, is all. kiss wink

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by openmine(m): 4:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
Madmoizelle:
If twas a lady that posted this, y'all will advice her to forgive and "all men cheat" blablabla.. Nig, do the same cheesy, Besides, y'all ain't married, you can't personalize what ain't legally yours. cheesy
I think the word you are looking for is "some" not "all" men!
besides,must one be legally mine before such partner stops cheating?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Pre-wedding Pics / How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? / How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.