Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men (41794 Views)

Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman / Two Teenagers Beat Up Exposed Boyfriend For Secretly Dating Two Of Them (video) / My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Odunharry(m): 4:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
mezarddinny:
introduction in 3 months, yummy

keep dating her but don't fvck or give her money, go ahead with the introduction and on the D day, don't show up and when she asks you what went wrong, tell her you caught her
My niggar

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by wakaawaka(m): 4:26pm On Nov 18, 2018
Bro but seriously. if you get girlfriend and she dey cheat on you with me, I can also make a claim she's cheating on me with you. After all you get your girlfriend and I get my own
islandmoon:

see this learner!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by openmine(m): 4:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
Madmoizelle:
If twas a lady that posted this, y'all will advice her to forgive and "all men cheat" blablabla.. Nig, do the same cheesy, Besides, y'all ain't married, you can't personalize what ain't legally yours. cheesy
I think the word you are looking for is "some" not "all" men!
I would never advise my enemy to continue in a relationship where the other partner is cheating no matter the gender involved!
besides,must one be legally mine before such partner stops cheating?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by holysaint1(m): 4:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
topedoski:

Brother That Love Na Scam
Break UP!!

As in ehhh..... The OP should use the new song by davido and kiss daniel as his new ring tone smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by dbynonetwork: 4:33pm On Nov 18, 2018
HonAdeli:

Brother be careful, no rush yourself you can quit that relationship. I was on a flight last weekend from Abuja to Lagos, you need to see how clean old men and Alhaji's were talking to this cheap hoes in the plane. They gave out their phone numbers to people older than their father.

Abuja is now the head quarters of runs babes..... Everyone needs to be very sure of the lady you want to marry..
Ladies are very very terrible creatures...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by GreenArrow2: 4:33pm On Nov 18, 2018
CookieLaVee:

I almost didn't wan to reply but after seeing some immature replies I think I should reply you.
First of all, if she is actually dating a married man, then she is so wrong on every level. Then again, who is perfect? I myself do not condone cheating for anything but hey! Everybody is different and to some extent has a level of wrongs he/she can condone. Besides, who said there is a manual for relationship?
I noticed you said you were squatting somewhere before you moved yo your own apartment. I want to believe that you were having some problems with finance and as such, you were not helping her with some finance. A man must not carry all the responsibilities of his woman but to some extent, you should be able to help. Seeing that you were/are still lacking in that department, some things has got to give. I am a woman, a hard working woman at that but to be honest, every woman needs some sort of financial assistant especially from her man. It might not necessarily be for materialistic things, I for one isn't a fan of those but one has responsibilities especially if you are the first child and have lots of siblings looking up to you. Again, that is not an excuse to cheat...
Someone once said that if all married men should be faithful then most single ladies will have to starve. That is unfortunately, the sad reality. Please notice the word "most", this doesn't apply to all single ladies though...

Again, during my service year, I was opportune to meet a big politician who gave me my first #100k at his office after telling me he found me interesting. I knew he could have wanted to go to the next level with me if I wanted but alas, my future is too valuable to play into the hands of these diabolical politicians. I ran home with the money and never looked back. Even though there wasnt any need to share this with my bf, I told him out of trust and joy of getting some big money I never worked for or imagined to get at that time, but until after two years, I didn't know he never believed me. He told everybody that cared to know that I slept with a politician and he gave me money....
What am I driving at? Where there is love, there must be trust. If you do love her, trust her to tell you what is actually going on. Don't just deduce your conclusion from what you aren't sure about. I heard you say she has been going to hotels with the married man, confront her and trust her to tell you the real truth. I know the world has stereotyped most women as whores and what not but you have to find out the real truth.
From the truth, you can make your decisions as it fits you.

Jesus! You were making sense until your wrote the last part about him making sure of what was going on. Didn't you get the part where he said he saw the messages by himself. Hard as it might hurt for the O.P to hear this, it's better he breaks up with her and save himself future pain and drama.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by chronique(m): 4:33pm On Nov 18, 2018
nickxtra:
One of my friends had same issue recently with his wife-to-be girlfriend. They have been dating for years and even planning for marriage soon. The guy has been suspicious of the girl's movements that he tracked the girl's WhatsApp messages. Lol and behold, all messages(including how good and sweet thier sex scenes were) between the girl and her married man lover were being copied to and read by the boy friend. Infact, the girl even aborted a baby for her married lover who happens to worship in the same church with the girl and even the choir master. My guy confronted the girl, but she denied, swearing to high heavens that any relationship like that happens. My guy explained all her recent conversations and thier schedules of movements as revealed by the messages to the girl. The next thing, the girl fainted and upon recovery, she started crying and apologizing to the guy. Although, it took the guy a long while and interventions from relatives to forgive the girl. He actually forgave the girl and now, their relationship is the most smooth and compact like never befoee. Now, they are about to get married.

What am trying to say? Please forgive her if she owns up to it and apologies.

Very very very rough play. Your friend tried but I can't risk my life and health with such a person. You know why? My mind would never be able to delete that kind of information about the girl and I'd continuously keep wondering what next she could be up to. It's best to separate from such a person for your sanity sake.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by omojesu202(m): 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2018
EricMason:
Bro Mission abort I repeat Abort abort!!!!
keep aborting until you hit 50 years...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by denko(m): 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2018
bianconerriii:
Dear All,

I have been dating this girl for over a year and everything was wonderful until I moved into my own place about 6 months ago from where I was squatting.

I started noticing some things. Most times she is at my place, she turns her phone face down, chats on WhatsApp only when I’m not so close to her and on two occasions I caught her deleting text messages. Confronted her about it and she said it’s was nothing, she was trying to manage space, mind you she uses a 64G ‘iPhone 7’.

There are hardly trusted ladies in today's world I will advice you to focus o your career and make it big success is the only revenge for this kind thing On this lovely weekend, she comes over to my place and a call came through, she hesitated to answer until I insisted. I asked who the guy was and she said he was just a friend calling to check up on her and he was married. My suspicion grew.

The following day I went through her text message with this same guy only to find out they have been seeing each other for a while even going to hotel together.

The sad part is we have planed formal introduction in about 3 months. I can honestly swear by my life, I have never cheated on her before. At this point I am in a delimma, what do I do? I have considered breaking up and moving on. What do you advise?

Many thanks.

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by lanskyjojo: 4:36pm On Nov 18, 2018
You are mentally lazy with low intelligence to discern when to quit a relationship and move on. You have seen the signs earlier and now you have seen the messages and text confirming that you are in love with a wrong babe. By the way how old are you and the babe in question because if you are older enough you wont even bring this kind matter here for public domain. you could have taken informed decision and common sense. "Common sense are not common anyway".

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Ugosample(m): 4:36pm On Nov 18, 2018
bianconerriii:
Dear All,

I have been dating this girl for over a year and everything was wonderful until I moved into my own place about 6 months ago from where I was squatting.

I started noticing some things. Most times she is at my place, she turns her phone face down, chats on WhatsApp only when I’m not so close to her and on two occasions I caught her deleting text messages. Confronted her about it and she said it’s was nothing, she was trying to manage space, mind you she uses a 64G ‘iPhone 7’.

On this lovely weekend, she comes over to my place and a call came through, she hesitated to answer until I insisted. I asked who the guy was and she said he was just a friend calling to check up on her and he was married. My suspicion grew.

The following day I went through her text message with this same guy only to find out they have been seeing each other for a while even going to hotel together.

The sad part is we have planed formal introduction in about 3 months. I can honestly swear by my life, I have never cheated on her before. At this point I am in a delimma, what do I do? I have considered breaking up and moving on. What do you advise?

Many thanks.

you are still asking "what do I do?"

Are you sure you are a man at all?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Ugosample(m): 4:38pm On Nov 18, 2018
HonAdeli:

Brother be careful, no rush yourself you can quit that relationship. I was on a flight last weekend from Abuja to Lagos, you need to see how clean old men and Alhaji's were talking to this cheap hoes in the plane. They gave out their phone numbers to people older than their father.

it's terrible
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Ugosample(m): 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2018
Madmoizelle:
If twas a lady that posted this, y'all will advice her to forgive and "all men cheat" blablabla.. Nig, do the same cheesy, Besides, y'all ain't married, you can't personalize what ain't legally yours. cheesy

a lady dating a married man three months to her "introduction" is not a serious lady

There is time to play, and time to QUIT.

Unfortunately, most Nigerians (male and female) don't seem to get it
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by openmine(m): 4:58pm On Nov 18, 2018
pocohantas:
Men are polygamous in nature, most adulterous men do so with ladies, not men. So, what is surprising here?

My problem now is that, you will become an alpha-male (aka anti-feminist/fear women crew) and start spitting venom all around NL. Women stop hurting men biko, we have enough angry men on our hands.
haba pocohantas...You are way smarter than such baseless and uninformed submissions nah!
Where did you come up with such analogy that men are polygamous in nature! undecided
Its like recklessly and thoughtlessly concluding that women are prostitutes by nature!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by precious1967(m): 5:15pm On Nov 18, 2018
Use don't climb for her. Ogun a benu gongo (magun)
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by mechanics(m): 5:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
Talk to her and ask her if your findings are true, then if she agrees she's dating the man and she ask for forgiveness, you forgive her and move on, still observe her, if she has not changed then, dump her and move on.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by DMBZ(m): 5:28pm On Nov 18, 2018
Bros dnt allow luv make u do sumtin u will keep regretting all ur life. let go of her peacefully bfor she traps u into sumtin u will hate her forever for. being sincere wit u rite now,just break up

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 18, 2018
Who bought the iphone7 for her?
@bianconerriii
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by darrellg9: 5:53pm On Nov 18, 2018
doctorkush:
that's just mere suspicion. why not get her red handed. on bed with this said married man or two other men before thinking of breaking up. besides, you should be able to tolerate her for her fails. no one is perfect.

just extend my greetings to her, tell her we will see again at our usual spot. cheesy

hahahahahaha
dis guy
u b fool oo
lolz
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by tkshittu3(m): 6:00pm On Nov 18, 2018
Japa bros
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by pocohantas(f): 6:12pm On Nov 18, 2018
openmine:

haba pocohantas...You are way smarter than such baseless and uninformed submissions nah!
Where did you come up with such analogy that men are polygamous in nature! undecided
Its like recklessly and thoughtlessly concluding that women are prostitutes by nature!

Who told you I am smart? Yimu angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 18, 2018
mezarddinny:

keep dating her but don't fvck or give her money, go ahead with the introduction and on the D day, don't show up and when she asks you what went wrong, tell her you caught her

grin grin I have a colleague that did the exact same thing, the lady almost committed suicide
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by ACE1010: 6:33pm On Nov 18, 2018
EricMason:
Bro
Mission abort
I repeat
Abort abort!!!!

Sharp sharp...no waisting of time!! grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by homirefacuny(m): 6:41pm On Nov 18, 2018
mezarddinny:

My correct nigga. grin

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by homirefacuny(m): 6:43pm On Nov 18, 2018
EVILFOREST:

Another Good Suggestion from a Kindhearted Nigerian.
Or better still GO to her FATHER'S COMPOUND, promise them to change their ROOFING SHEET.
Kindly mobilise Guys with pay to DEROOF their house then walk away, never to come back.

When she asks you what's stagnating the Project, tell her that FEDERAL GOVERNMENT has not released funds...
MO gbe grin

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by dilini(m): 7:08pm On Nov 18, 2018
mezarddinny:

Caught her without any evidence she knows nothing of? See advice
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by symbianDON(m): 7:14pm On Nov 18, 2018
mezarddinny:

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Chiwendi: 7:16pm On Nov 18, 2018
What kind of work does she do to have that kind of phone?have u also confronted her?what was her reply?for now I would say have all the facts and even chat evidence and the man's number to yourself so that when it blows open,she will know it is not just mouth.[sub][/sub]
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by lexy2014: 7:22pm On Nov 18, 2018
dingbang:
uefa champions league bro
cheesy grin cheesy grin champions league material won't date married men. She plays in Afghanistan league but she's going 4 trials in Singapore league hoping she will get shirt
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by gentleedu(m): 7:38pm On Nov 18, 2018
diego101:
Nigga go and make money ������
That’s my only advice to you
Leave girls alone
Make money and watch a girl write on a blog how you don’t care for her ���
Onukwu
guy if to say people no go call me gay i for say i love u. your head get network i swear

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by ChiefAlex(m): 7:43pm On Nov 18, 2018
CookieLaVee:

I almost didn't wan to reply but after seeing some immature replies I think I should reply you.
First of all, if she is actually dating a married man, then she is so wrong on every level. Then again, who is perfect? I myself do not condone cheating for anything but hey! Everybody is different and to some extent has a level of wrongs he/she can condone. Besides, who said there is a manual for relationship?
I noticed you said you were squatting somewhere before you moved yo your own apartment. I want to believe that you were having some problems with finance and as such, you were not helping her with some finance. A man must not carry all the responsibilities of his woman but to some extent, you should be able to help. Seeing that you were/are still lacking in that department, some things has got to give. I am a woman, a hard working woman at that but to be honest, every woman needs some sort of financial assistant especially from her man. It might not necessarily be for materialistic things, I for one isn't a fan of those but one has responsibilities especially if you are the first child and have lots of siblings looking up to you. Again, that is not an excuse to cheat...
Someone once said that if all married men should be faithful then most single ladies will have to starve. That is unfortunately, the sad reality. Please notice the word "most", this doesn't apply to all single ladies though...

Again, during my service year, I was opportune to meet a big politician who gave me my first #100k at his office after telling me he found me interesting. I knew he could have wanted to go to the next level with me if I wanted but alas, my future is too valuable to play into the hands of these diabolical politicians. I ran home with the money and never looked back. Even though there wasnt any need to share this with my bf, I told him out of trust and joy of getting some big money I never worked for or imagined to get at that time, but until after two years, I didn't know he never believed me. He told everybody that cared to know that I slept with a politician and he gave me money....
What am I driving at? Where there is love, there must be trust. If you do love her, trust her to tell you what is actually going on. Don't just deduce your conclusion from what you aren't sure about. I heard you say she has been going to hotels with the married man, confront her and trust her to tell you the real truth. I know the world has stereotyped most women as whores and what not but you have to find out the real truth.
From the truth, you can make your decisions as it fits you.

Shut up you be mumu. Because he is her father to cater for her responsibilities. You have siblings and who told yoh he doesn’t have his own siblings?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by instinct57vm(m): 7:43pm On Nov 18, 2018
Leave her and move on. Thank me later coz she will continue this act after marriage..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. / How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? / How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.