Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men (41795 Views)

Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman / Two Teenagers Beat Up Exposed Boyfriend For Secretly Dating Two Of Them (video) / My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Rosay15(f): 2:23pm On Nov 18, 2018
Quality20:
u can still keep ur cool, she isn't gonna jilt u, since d men are already married. Maybe she is trying her fantasy out of sleeping with an old married man who can give as much as 500k or more for just a nyt. who knows, d men might even bankroll ur wedding
.... Hope say u no get faulty?.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by neighbourhud: 2:23pm On Nov 18, 2018
Collins4u1:

Message me on whatsapp o8o31929125 lemme teach you how to catch her red handed if it's true...

I have infidelity, cheaters doesn't deserve anything good.

Omo I dey interested
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Oyindidi(f): 2:23pm On Nov 18, 2018
shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by diego101(m): 2:23pm On Nov 18, 2018
Nigga go and make money ������
That’s my only advice to you
Leave girls alone
Make money and watch a girl write on a blog how you don’t care for her ���
Onukwu

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by HolyTitus(m): 2:23pm On Nov 18, 2018
I didn't read your epistle; na only headline i get time to read..... But the bottom line advice for you is to move on from her.

Shalom

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
Fear woman... cry cry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Mace0lane: 2:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
bianconerriii:
Dear
You are in a dilemma over an olosho, well keep staying with her is you have the spirit for it.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by pocohantas(f): 2:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
Men are polygamous in nature, most adulterous men do so with ladies, not men. So, what is surprising here?

My problem now is that, you will become an alpha-male (aka anti-feminist/fear women crew) and start spitting venom all around NL. Women stop hurting men biko, we have enough angry men on our hands.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Rosay15(f): 2:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
madridsta007:
[s][/s]

I always wonder why grown men would write stuff as this.

Are you tied or something?

Confirm your suspicions and break up if it’s true. Life isn’t that hard.
.... You nailed it.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by SarkinYarki: 2:26pm On Nov 18, 2018
bianconerriii:
Dear All,

I have been dating this girl for over a year and everything was wonderful until I moved into my own place about 6 months ago from where I was squatting.

I started noticing some things. Most times she is at my place, she turns her phone face down, chats on WhatsApp only when I’m not so close to her and on two occasions I caught her deleting text messages. Confronted her about it and she said it’s was nothing, she was trying to manage space, mind you she uses a 64G ‘iPhone 7’.

On this lovely weekend, she comes over to my place and a call came through, she hesitated to answer until I insisted. I asked who the guy was and she said he was just a friend calling to check up on her and he was married. My suspicion grew.

The following day I went through her text message with this same guy only to find out they have been seeing each other for a while even going to hotel together.

The sad part is we have planed formal introduction in about 3 months. I can honestly swear by my life, I have never cheated on her before. At this point I am in a delimma, what do I do? I have considered breaking up and moving on. What do you advise?

Many thanks.

You mean you are still considering marrying a ho?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by yesloaded: 2:26pm On Nov 18, 2018
Forreellinc:
Ehn secretly date married women na.
relationship is based on balance
Wicked advise I have ever seen grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by brightalo17: 2:26pm On Nov 18, 2018
I hope you will not go ahead and fall into a grave meant for another person all in the name of ?I LOVE HER SO MUCH. Because coming here your question here alone indicate that you are not ready to kick that shameless cheater out of your life already.

She's cheating on 3 people at the same time. first you with the man, second the man to you, and lastly the wife of the man. Run Run and Run for thy life and peace of mind, do not listen to it will not happen again trash because as she is saying it she also planning a different strategy.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by johnDkay(m): 2:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
let go now cos i dont know what else you want to do. love is never enough to keep a woman, even money.sometimes i ask what do women really want.
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by STILESGANG: 2:28pm On Nov 18, 2018
Too many weaklings nowadays. See the stupid question this man is asking?.Please marry her undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by dingbang(m): 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2018
You ain't giving her the kind of money she wants..dont date outside your leaugue

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by EasternActivist: 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2018
dollyjoy:
Is this supposed to tickle me or get me angry?

Babe you're ripe and I want to harvest you grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by zicoraads: 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2018
Saff:
What do you want us to tell you again?
Really?!

No going all mad about how ladies are scum and whatnot? I can only imagine what you would have typed if this was the other way.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Dwhyte(m): 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2018
Mind you she uses iPhone 7 64Gig, where you the one that bought it for her? Is she a working class? If no, how did she get that particular phone ? This baba, I repeat, this Baba, use your head oh... am just wondering what the man below me have to say

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by jaxxy(m): 2:30pm On Nov 18, 2018
bianconerriii:
Dear All,

I have been dating this girl for over a year and everything was wonderful until I moved into my own place about 6 months ago from where I was squatting.

I started noticing some things. Most times she is at my place, she turns her phone face down, chats on WhatsApp only when I’m not so close to her and on two occasions I caught her deleting text messages. Confronted her about it and she said it’s was nothing, she was trying to manage space, mind you she uses a 64G ‘iPhone 7’.

On this lovely weekend, she comes over to my place and a call came through, she hesitated to answer until I insisted. I asked who the guy was and she said he was just a friend calling to check up on her and he was married. My suspicion grew.

The following day I went through her text message with this same guy only to find out they have been seeing each other for a while even going to hotel together.

The sad part is we have planed formal introduction in about 3 months. I can honestly swear by my life, I have never cheated on her before. At this point I am in a delimma, what do I do? I have considered breaking up and moving on. What do you advise?

Many thanks.

U better cancel any future plans u have with the lady for ur own good and move on. If she was dating a single I would try to understand maybe she’s looking for a backup plan bt dating a married guy means she has no value for marriage, is probably a serial cheat or possibly into runs. Any of these 3 reasons still spell doom. If u marry her she can still cheat on u with that guy or any other.

The only considerable reason is if she was naive bt I don’t think she is.

There is no dilemma here.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Dwhyte(m): 2:31pm On Nov 18, 2018
highqueen:
Awww cry cry

Sorry brother.
why saying sorry brother? En high queen? Hope say the high no be weed own o
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by zicoraads: 2:31pm On Nov 18, 2018
dingbang:
You ain't giving her the kind of money she wants..dont date outside your leaugue
League kó, club ní. undecided

She is a cheat. End of. OP should give her number out, let's counsel her. grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by nickxtra(m): 2:32pm On Nov 18, 2018
bianconerriii:
Dear All,

Many thanks.

One of my friends had same issue recently with his wife-to-be girlfriend. They have been dating for years and even planning for marriage soon. The guy has been suspicious of the girl's movements that he tracked the girl's WhatsApp messages. Lol and behold, all messages(including how good and sweet thier sex scenes were) between the girl and her married man lover were being copied to and read by the boy friend. Infact, the girl even aborted a baby for her married lover who happens to worship in the same church with the girl and even the choir master. My guy confronted the girl, but she denied, swearing to high heavens that any relationship like that happens. My guy explained all her recent conversations and thier schedules of movements as revealed by the messages to the girl. The next thing, the girl fainted and upon recovery, she started crying and apologizing to the guy. Although, it took the guy a long while and interventions from relatives to forgive the girl. He actually forgave the girl and now, their relationship is the most smooth and compact like never befoee. Now, they are about to get married.

What am trying to say? Please forgive her if she owns up to it and apologies.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by wakaawaka(m): 2:32pm On Nov 18, 2018
Bro. My problem with you post is also like an advice I could have given your father if I knew him back then . Your father no try. U suppose enter this world during BJ so that your mama for just spit you comot or swallow u. "INSOLENCE AND INDECENCE"

Please help. How can I like my own post??

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Teaser4(m): 2:33pm On Nov 18, 2018
bianconerriii:
Dear All,

Many thanks.

oga no think twice break up ASAP, let her go...a cheater will never change..thank yur stars say she burst sef... na just relationship oh, you never marry am... walk away bro. if na me I won't think twice though its gonna hurt, but time go heal everything, las las you'll be okay... I pity guys wey no dey occasionally check their gfs phones... trust me, you gonna be hurt but you go sha see wetin yu dey find and make decision ...life's too short for some crap
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by makinson2865: 2:33pm On Nov 18, 2018
I av bin in your shoe before ,i kept on forgiving her but she never change other than devising another strategies to cheat on me with that married man. I knew how u are feeling albeit it hurt but move on bro .she is never yours

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by dingbang(m): 2:34pm On Nov 18, 2018
zicoraads:

League kó, club ní. undecided

She is a cheat. End of. OP should give her number out, let's counsel her. grin
its a fact that she is a cheat, no doubt, but what led her to cheat? Ain't it Money? Think!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by dangoteinlaw: 2:34pm On Nov 18, 2018
That's how one of my boy was suspicious of her babe but could not get access to her phone, I jokely asked him to try "4321" as the phone password and bang!! It worked, this my friend not only discover she was cheating but the girl was a chronic runs babe..
Like imagine a runs girl that responds to any first WhatsApp message as "you need juicy pussy for the weekend"

My boy nearly faint cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by PrinceBBlack(m): 2:35pm On Nov 18, 2018
Quality20:
u can still keep ur cool, she isn't gonna jilt u, since d men are already married. Maybe she is trying her fantasy out of sleeping with an old married man who can give as much as 500k or more for just a nyt. who knows, d men might even bankroll ur wedding
so this is your perfect answer. Selling his wife out for prostitution. There is a problem with the millenial youths. So its cos of 500k or 1m. This is a very bad advise to give someone.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by TrumpDonald2: 2:35pm On Nov 18, 2018
Is your girl friend working? If yes, where? Are her parents rich? If yes, how rich? I'm just trying to understand how she's using an iPhone 7.

Last I checked, most naija girls using that is courtesy of sugar daddies. Use your tongue and count your teeth.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by islandmoon: 2:36pm On Nov 18, 2018
even the married men are saying my second wife-to-be is secretly dating younger men! cheating on me! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by toscolee(m): 2:36pm On Nov 18, 2018
End the relationship... Don't form 'I'm a man' by not grieving.... Don't jump into another relationship immediately because by so doing, you might enter into a relationship with a good girl and mess up if you don't get over the present lady. Believe me, you don't love her anymore, you only emotionally attached to her. A home breaker doesn't have conscience...she won't pity you if you if you marry her. I'm in my late 30's, I've been through a lot, I've seen a lot. Don't be ashamed to cry...draw closer to God.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by wakaawaka(m): 2:37pm On Nov 18, 2018
Abi you get your girlfriend them too get their own girlfriend, right
Please delete your comment.
islandmoon:
even the married men are saying my second wife-to-be is secretly dating younger men! cheating on me! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? / How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady / 12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.