Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men (41790 Views)

Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman / Two Teenagers Beat Up Exposed Boyfriend For Secretly Dating Two Of Them (video) / My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 18, 2018
Saff:
What do you want us to tell you again?

Saff!!! My active slime grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by openmine(m): 8:32pm On Nov 18, 2018
pocohantas:

Who told you I am smart? Yimu angry
Smh
....and if some one preferably a guy insults your intelligence and belittles you due to your gender,you will tag him as an alpha male...right?

Please be mindful of your very words before clicking the submit button...the internet never forgets!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Chiwendi: 8:33pm On Nov 18, 2018
If you are a wife to this married man how would you feel?if your husband blames you for cheating on you,how would you feel?Instead of accepting his fault.if this girl is married and the husband has financial problems is this how she would blame him?abeg she no get excuse.uote author=CookieLaVee post=73081984]
I almost didn't wan to reply but after seeing some immature replies I think I should reply you.
First of all, if she is actually dating a married man, then she is so wrong on every level. Then again, who is perfect? I myself do not condone cheating for anything but hey! Everybody is different and to some extent has a level of wrongs he/she can condone. Besides, who said there is a manual for relationship?
I noticed you said you were squatting somewhere before you moved yo your own apartment. I want to believe that you were having some problems with finance and as such, you were not helping her with some finance. A man must not carry all the responsibilities of his woman but to some extent, you should be able to help. Seeing that you were/are still lacking in that department, some things has got to give. I am a woman, a hard working woman at that but to be honest, every woman needs some sort of financial assistant especially from her man. It might not necessarily be for materialistic things, I for one isn't a fan of those but one has responsibilities especially if you are the first child and have lots of siblings looking up to you. Again, that is not an excuse to cheat...
Someone once said that if all married men should be faithful then most single ladies will have to starve. That is unfortunately, the sad reality. Please notice the word "most", this doesn't apply to all single ladies though...

Again, during my service year, I was opportune to meet a big politician who gave me my first #100k at his office after telling me he found me interesting. I knew he could have wanted to go to the next level with me if I wanted but alas, my future is too valuable to play into the hands of these diabolical politicians. I ran home with the money and never looked back. Even though there wasnt any need to share this with my bf, I told him out of trust and joy of getting some big money I never worked for or imagined to get at that time, but until after two years, I didn't know he never believed me. He told everybody that cared to know that I slept with a politician and he gave me money....
What am I driving at? Where there is love, there must be trust. If you do love her, trust her to tell you what is actually going on. Don't just deduce your conclusion from what you aren't sure about. I heard you say she has been going to hotels with the married man, confront her and trust her to tell you the real truth. I know the world has stereotyped most women as whores and what not but you have to find out the real truth.
From the truth, you can make your decisions as it fits you. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by pocohantas(f): 8:35pm On Nov 18, 2018
openmine:

Smh
....and if some one insults your intelligence and belittles you due to your gender preferably a guy,you will tag him as an alpha male...right?

Please be mindful of your very words before clicking submit button...the internet never forgets!

K...Sir
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by openmine(m): 8:38pm On Nov 18, 2018
pocohantas:

K...Sir
Na you sabi
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by badesco(m): 8:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
Thank your star and God that you know before marriage, if not I don't know your situation would have been by now. Pls stop the relationship now before you regret
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by bianconerriii(m): 9:37pm On Nov 18, 2018
Dwhyte:
Mind you she uses iPhone 7 64Gig, where you the one that bought it for her? Is she a working class? If no, how did she get that particular phone ? This baba, I repeat, this Baba, use your head oh... am just wondering what the man below me have to say

I added half of it and she is a working class girl. Thanks for the advice
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 18, 2018
nickxtra:
One of my friends had same issue recently with his wife-to-be girlfriend. They have been dating for years and even planning for marriage soon. The guy has been suspicious of the girl's movements that he tracked the girl's WhatsApp messages. Lol and behold, all messages(including how good and sweet thier sex scenes were) between the girl and her married man lover were being copied to and read by the boy friend. Infact, the girl even aborted a baby for her married lover who happens to worship in the same church with the girl and even the choir master. My guy confronted the girl, but she denied, swearing to high heavens that any relationship like that happens. My guy explained all her recent conversations and thier schedules of movements as revealed by the messages to the girl. The next thing, the girl fainted and upon recovery, she started crying and apologizing to the guy. Although, it took the guy a long while and interventions from relatives to forgive the girl. He actually forgave the girl and now, their relationship is the most smooth and compact like never befoee. Now, they are about to get married.

What am trying to say? Please forgive her if she owns up to it and apologies.
she might have resumed the the affair with the married man but on a more discrete level so her guy wont know.the thing is dat most ladies who date married men find it difficult to break away.they even continue with such men even when married to their boo.its not so easy just to break off like dat.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by bianconerriii(m): 10:09pm On Nov 18, 2018
Evercurious:

Very funny but I must agreed with what he said...

Speaking as a lady, I won't say you shld confront her cos I know she ll start another round of emotional blackmail.. As hard as it may sound.. ABORT THAT. MISSION..

Exactly my point... I know if I confront her, she will try to spin it around. She has done that to me over a trivial issue. Thanks for the advice.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by bianconerriii(m): 10:12pm On Nov 18, 2018
Laomee:
Fast track the wedding, make it next week.

Lol....I be magician like that. I like the sacarsm.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by bianconerriii(m): 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2018
na2016:

How can a human being have this thought?�����

As innnnnn....cold catch me cry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by bianconerriii(m): 10:29pm On Nov 18, 2018
omojesu202:

keep aborting until you hit 50 years...

I think it’s better to be single than to be in an unfaithful relationship
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by bianconerriii(m): 10:33pm On Nov 18, 2018
Colourich:
Who bought the iphone7 for her?

@bianconerriii

She said she saved up for it, 150k UK used.
We were both using iPhone 6 by the way.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by omojesu202(m): 11:04pm On Nov 18, 2018
bianconerriii:

I think it’s better to be single than to be in an unfaithful relationship

everybody cheats, even you. no one is perfect.
if u keep aborting, forget it, you may never find that perfect spotless one.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:18pm On Nov 18, 2018
EVILFOREST:

So you have been phucking someone's daughter without formal introduction, yet you are here swearing.

you are too blind

the girl, has she formally introduced herself to guys's wife ?

morally the three are wrong, but the boyfriend is a lesser devil than her girlfriend dating a married man and married man cheating on wife
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by bianconerriii(m): 11:24pm On Nov 18, 2018
omojesu202:

everybody cheats, even you. no one is perfect.
if u keep aborting, forget it, you may never find that perfect spotless one.

Are you married?

I’m not looking for a spotless girl, I live in the real world. It’s okay if you do not believe me, that’s your opinion.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by TruthHurts100: 11:40pm On Nov 18, 2018
bianconerriii:
Dear All,

I have been dating this girl for over a year and everything was wonderful until I moved into my own place about 6 months ago from where I was squatting.

I started noticing some things. Most times she is at my place, she turns her phone face down, chats on WhatsApp only when I’m not so close to her and on two occasions I caught her deleting text messages. Confronted her about it and she said it’s was nothing, she was trying to manage space, mind you she uses a 64G ‘iPhone 7’.

On this lovely weekend, she comes over to my place and a call came through, she hesitated to answer until I insisted. I asked who the guy was and she said he was just a friend calling to check up on her and he was married. My suspicion grew.

The following day I went through her text message with this same guy only to find out they have been seeing each other for a while even going to hotel together.

The sad part is we have planed formal introduction in about 3 months. I can honestly swear by my life, I have never cheated on her before. At this point I am in a delimma, what do I do? I have considered breaking up and moving on. What do you advise?

Many thanks.

Continue planing for the formal introduction bro.... Be with her the day before..... Fukkkkk her well that night, then don't go to the introduction. When she calls you, pick and calm her down that you're on your way.... At a point switch off your fone. Call your guys make unar go flex. You can't marry a hole narrr
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by jidobaba(m): 2:22am On Nov 19, 2018
CookieLaVee:

I almost didn't wan to reply but after seeing some immature replies I think I should reply you.
First of all, if she is actually dating a married man, then she is so wrong on every level. Then again, who is perfect? I myself do not condone cheating for anything but hey! Everybody is different and to some extent has a level of wrongs he/she can condone. Besides, who said there is a manual for relationship?
I noticed you said you were squatting somewhere before you moved yo your own apartment. I want to believe that you were having some problems with finance and as such, you were not helping her with some finance. A man must not carry all the responsibilities of his woman but to some extent, you should be able to help. Seeing that you were/are still lacking in that department, some things has got to give. I am a woman, a hard working woman at that but to be honest, every woman needs some sort of financial assistant especially from her man. It might not necessarily be for materialistic things, I for one isn't a fan of those but one has responsibilities especially if you are the first child and have lots of siblings looking up to you. Again, that is not an excuse to cheat...
Someone once said that if all married men should be faithful then most single ladies will have to starve. That is unfortunately, the sad reality. Please notice the word "most", this doesn't apply to all single ladies though...

Again, during my service year, I was opportune to meet a big politician who gave me my first #100k at his office after telling me he found me interesting. I knew he could have wanted to go to the next level with me if I wanted but alas, my future is too valuable to play into the hands of these diabolical politicians. I ran home with the money and never looked back. Even though there wasnt any need to share this with my bf, I told him out of trust and joy of getting some big money I never worked for or imagined to get at that time, but until after two years, I didn't know he never believed me. He told everybody that cared to know that I slept with a politician and he gave me money....
What am I driving at? Where there is love, there must be trust. If you do love her, trust her to tell you what is actually going on. Don't just deduce your conclusion from what you aren't sure about. I heard you say she has been going to hotels with the married man, confront her and trust her to tell you the real truth. I know the world has stereotyped most women as whores and what not but you have to find out the real truth.
From the truth, you can make your decisions as it fits you.
You nor just get talk abeg.

Shame the way EVERY woman is now conditioned to leech off men. Even the pseudo independent ones aka working class will say bring half of the money for IPhone 7.
And we wonder why politicians keep looting and the entire menfolk are a step above common thieves.
Well look no further than these greedy parasitic women that we have raised.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by ddeola: 2:51am On Nov 19, 2018
Borrow sense Bro, correct gals still dey town o.. undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by zoogy2007: 3:05am On Nov 19, 2018
Married dick and single dick...... tell me the difference?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by centboy123456(m): 7:05am On Nov 19, 2018
lefulefu:
this is why i dont trust girls that have too many uncles and daddies on their phone contactscheesy. U will ask a babe who dey hala her for phone and she will say dats my uncle... Another minute a second and third uncle will make a callcheesy. Ehn just one babe will have 80 uncles and 30 daddies on her phone contacts. U see her facebook friends all of them na old old mencheesy. Na waoh. I dey run frm such girls cos some of these old men dey use their destiny and if u happen to roll with such a girl d curse wey dey her body go enter ur bodycheesy.

oga lefulefu I always love ur comments on NL
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by centboy123456(m): 7:12am On Nov 19, 2018
DaddyNimo:

dude just keep forking that biitch and delay her till she's 29 and get a new babe of 22 to marry... why u stressing yourself over a cheat?

lol baba u wicked oh sha
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by centboy123456(m): 7:28am On Nov 19, 2018
nickxtra:
One of my friends had same issue recently with his wife-to-be girlfriend. They have been dating for years and even planning for marriage soon. The guy has been suspicious of the girl's movements that he tracked the girl's WhatsApp messages. Lol and behold, all messages(including how good and sweet thier sex scenes were) between the girl and her married man lover were being copied to and read by the boy friend. Infact, the girl even aborted a baby for her married lover who happens to worship in the same church with the girl and even the choir master. My guy confronted the girl, but she denied, swearing to high heavens that any relationship like that happens. My guy explained all her recent conversations and thier schedules of movements as revealed by the messages to the girl. The next thing, the girl fainted and upon recovery, she started crying and apologizing to the guy. Although, it took the guy a long while and interventions from relatives to forgive the girl. He actually forgave the girl and now, their relationship is the most smooth and compact like never befoee. Now, they are about to get married.

What am trying to say? Please forgive her if she owns up to it and apologies.

how did he tracked the whatapp
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by centboy123456(m): 7:32am On Nov 19, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
That's how one of my boy was suspicious of her babe but could not get access to her phone, I jokely asked him to try "4321" as the phone password and bang!! It worked, this my friend not only discover she was cheating but the girl was a chronic runs babe..
Like imagine a runs girl that responds to any first WhatsApp message as "you need juicy pussy for the weekend"

My boy nearly faint cheesy

hahahahah oh god what did I just read juicy pussy for d weekend bro tell me this is not real and how did your friend latter do did he tell her
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 19, 2018
bianconerriii:

She said she saved up for it, 150k UK used.
We were both using iPhone 6 by the way.
And you sincerely think a lady will use her 150k to buy iphone7. Think again.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by nickxtra(m): 10:55am On Nov 19, 2018
centboy123456:

how did he tracked the whatapp
Sir, I don't really know about that. I saw some of the messages too.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by nickxtra(m): 10:59am On Nov 19, 2018
lefulefu:

she might have resumed the the affair with the married man but on a more discrete level so her guy wont know.the thing is dat most ladies who date married men find it difficult to break away.they even continue with such men even when married to their boo.its not so easy just to break off like dat.
It's possible. For me, it would be hard, but we need to advise while the persons takes a position he believes in
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 19, 2018
nickxtra:
It's possible. For me, it would be hard, but we need to advise while the persons takes a position he believes in
well as for me ooo if i found out the lady i am about to take down the isle is secretly doing it with a married man i will just quietly break off from her. Most of these married men and esepecially the older men who are well off(big gods) are higly manipulative and they know how to manipulate the lady and break her resistance even if she's now married. That married man might forever be a shadow in that ur friend's marriage except if d married man gets bored with her and goes for fresher blood sha.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by GT07115: 12:48pm On Nov 19, 2018
uote author=bianconerriii post=73073589]Dear All,

I have been dating this girl for over a year and everything was wonderful until I moved into my own place about 6 months ago from where I was squatting.

I started noticing some things. Most times she is at my place, she turns her phone face down, chats on WhatsApp only when I’m not so close to her and on two occasions I caught her deleting text messages. Confronted her about it and she said it’s was nothing, she was trying to manage space, mind you she uses a 64G ‘iPhone 7’.

On this lovely weekend, she comes over to my place and a call came through, she hesitated to answer until I insisted. I asked who the guy was and she said he was just a friend calling to check up on her and he was married. My suspicion grew.

The following day I went through her text message with this same guy only to find out they have been seeing each other for a while even going to hotel together.

The sad part is we have planed formal introduction in about 3 months. I can honestly swear by my life, I have never cheated on her before. At this point I am in a delimma, what do I do? I have considered breaking up and moving on. What do you advise?

Many thanks.

End the dam relationship with her with immediate alacrity, don't think about it twice I know is not easy for u.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Elliot2(m): 1:15pm On Nov 19, 2018
Saff:
What do you want us to tell you again?
pls tell him that he is a lucky man. He just needs to hear that.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2018
centboy123456:

oga lefulefu I always love ur comments on NL
thanks grin and i hail u this evening cheesy

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by kennylawd: 8:54pm On Nov 19, 2018
If you won't mind you are the best I have even seen on Nairaland . Please Hope you won't mind me keeping in touch . Thank you
CookieLaVee:

From the truth, you can make your decisions as it fits you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships / Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. / How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.