Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari (32757 Views)

We Regret Getting Rid Of Jonathan To Elect Buhari, Northern Elders Lament / Fashola Gives Ultimatum To Berger-Kara Bridge Mechanics / Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by ngadaAwo: 10:09pm On Nov 20, 2018
python2gbera:
Would you think SW has had all its states an APC states for nothing? THINK!. Who else is as stupid as Osu people. God punish Obi and all Atiku peasants.

-python2
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy
rule 2
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by ngadaAwo: 10:13pm On Nov 20, 2018
python2gbera:
Would you think SW has had all its states an APC states for nothing? THINK!. Who else is as stupid as Osu people. God punish Obi and all Atiku peasants.

-python2
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by totit: 10:14pm On Nov 20, 2018
grin grin grin

To God be the glory. Yoruba people are becoming more daring and saying it as it is. We want more of fashola among us who say it as it is and choose SW interest above others.

Now, for these iyamirri shouting and wailing as usual, earlier today , here is a demand of theirs according to the news ;

Burning issues affecting the southeast zone will form the centre of discussions as five governors from the zone meet with President Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday.

Top among the issues are the ongoing construction of Second Niger Bridge, bad navigational and other facilities at Akanu Ibiam International Airport, Enugu, poor roads and non-representation of the zone among Service Chiefs, our reporter learnt.

Daily Trust gathered that both President Buhari and the governors had agreed to meet following wide-spread notion in some quarters that his government had paid little or no attention to critical infrastructure in the zone, a development that has made most roads impassable in the area among others.[b]

The meeting, it was learnt, would also deliberate on the 2019 general elections, among other issues.

Confirming the meeting scheduled for Aso Villa in Abuja on Wednesday, the Director General of South-East Governors’ Forum, Prof. Simeon Ortuanya, said the governors would use the opportunity to ask for increase in the release of budgetary allocation made for the construction of the second Niger Bridge in Onitsha to enable the contractors speed up work.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/southeast-governors-meet-buhari-wednesday-over-infrastructure-other-issues.html

...is that need greed above?? So, you south east people acting like angels should just shut up and stay on your lane.

It's every man for himself. .. To your tent O Israel.
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by totit: 10:16pm On Nov 20, 2018
ngadaAwo:
rule 2

Why are you reporting everybody like you are blind to see one of your own calling Yoruba , a whole tribe dirty,poor and lazy without facts Are you blind or what??

Oga just comot for here jor angry
I hate Hypocrisy!!
Shiorrr grin

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by IkpuMmadu: 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2018
This dude is disgracing his people
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Back2Daura(m): 10:20pm On Nov 20, 2018
Islie:

https://www.independent.ng/fashola-gives-reasons-south-west-will-re-elect-buhari/amp/

L

WHY ARE IGBOS IN APC NOT COUNTERING FASHOLA? NOW I KNOW THEY ARE BUHARIDEENS IN THIS GOVT AND FASHOLA AND HIS AFONJA BROTHERS ARE THE BUHARIST?
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by onez: 10:21pm On Nov 20, 2018
It's very unfortunate this is coming from a serving minister of a country and not a province. This is another low for Mr Fashola. Of what benefit has appointments been to the common masses in southwest. it very obvious that Mr Buhari has failed but people like Fashola has no other point but to play ethnic card. The current hardship has no address. it visits all. It's even hitting the north that has the presidency harder. Let's be wise and save this country before it collapses. Let's give Mr Atiku a chance. if he is not good, we change him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by python2gbera: 10:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
RTSC:
When fashola wants to run for office anytime in the future, he should come to the east with his two left legs and tell us why we should vote for him when he is not igbo.
Nna eh, Igbos love Fashola to bits, Fashola is greater than Ojukwu, Azikiwe, Ekweme combined & Igbos already know this.
-python2

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Mac2016(m): 10:25pm On Nov 20, 2018
Tribal bigots everywhere... Am yoruba... If they like make the whole cabinet be yoruba if there's no quality performance and delivery to Nigerians generally. The cabinet shd be deleted ASAP

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by fredoooooo: 10:25pm On Nov 20, 2018
0monnak0da:
Obi ko Orogbo ni

grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by OldBeer: 10:27pm On Nov 20, 2018
onez:
It's very unfortunate this is coming from a serving minister of a country and not a province. This is another low for Mr Fashola. Of what benefit has appointments been to the common masses in southwest. it very obvious that Mr Buhari has failed but people like Fashola has no other point but to play ethnic card. The current hardship has no address. it visits all. It's even hitting the north that has the presidency harder. Let's be wise and save this country before it collapses. Let's give Mr Atiku a chance. if he is not good, we change him.
You ibos should give him a chance in your region. Let him make your region great again. grin grin

Yorubas I love the way you play politics jare.
Ride on!

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by ibotcom(f): 10:35pm On Nov 20, 2018
Sirjamo:
Is Atiku your uncle?
I gave Buhari my vote in 2015 thinking he will impress me, but it is so pitiable that he depressed me and many other Nigerians and hasn't shown any performance that warrants a second term. For this reason, I have decided to try another person who may/may not impress me a chance to prove himself as a second coming of Buhari is tantamount to failure in the next level because historically, politicians perform better in their first term than their second term when they won't need our votes again. Yoruba ti pada leyin Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by tomdon(m): 10:36pm On Nov 20, 2018
midolian:
The major reason South West will re-elect Buhari is because the people from this side know what to believe and what not to.

An average person from the South west knows the difference between a rope and a snake

Ne×t Le√el

You and fashola should speak for yourselves. What has Buhari done for me?? Nothing. I have nothing to gain. It is you people who are benefiting that are sycophantic
He has done nothing for the general good. Rather he is detrimental to the progress of this nation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Carlyscales: 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2018
ericsmith:

but atiku just told us his blueprints will take 2019 -2025 to materialize i.e after 4yrs we cannt hold him accountable,except we give him a 2nd term.. #crook
voting atiku now will only add more time for north to hold on to power ... nigeria can be great in the hands of any other tribe but certainly not the northerners
I do really understand u!

But Atiku will only smell second tenure based on his performance in first term period.

It doesn't matter if de president is my father, once he doesn't perform I'll campaign against him. That's y Aisha Buhari is more than a patriot than even her husband sef.

Have u ever wondered how Dankwanbo got a second tenure in 015 in d Northeast with all the Buhari tsunami. Simple: he was paying all salaries, pension n gratuities when most APC neighbor states around Gombe were owing salaries like mad. So the people smartly voted Buhari in presidential n reverted back to PDP in gubernatorial elections. Do u know that after presidential Elections in 015, Buhari came to Gombe to campaign for d APC candidate- inuwa, saying " change sama da kassa" only for d people to stone him pure in front of d Emir's palace. Pls if that isn't patriotism what else is abeg?

This are same people we accuse that they are illiterates. Ain't they smarter than us

No state in d NE, NC and NW combined, witnessed the level of transformation n growth with such Small resources than Gombe state especially in his second term. Almost every yr he was paying his ubec counterpart fund to assess ₦2b for education. U need go see structures in their schools with teachers n everything. Ain't they smarter than us ??!

Buhari with all due respect don't give a damn about u n me. He's far more interested in d power than anything else. He budgeted billions for Aso clinic only to rush himself n family abroad for d best medical care possible. Even when his wife n daughter complained that there's no PCM, string n working x-ray machine in the clinic. What did he do about it?

What was his actions n body language when headsmen n bandits where killing in taraba, plateau, Zamfara, kaduna, Benue
Was he not busy attending wedding in kano?? Not Until nigerians began insulting him before he started visiting to commiserate with them.

He PMB has never been involved n active about happenings in Nigeria since we voted for him until now that he wants re-election. True or false

Nigerians complained that most security heads were from his side of country, hence their can't be balance in security strategies n decisions. Even with all lapses n failures in security. Did he effect any change
Isn't it same security chiefs he attended launch of next level program with
Meaning his intention of appointing them isn't to secure our life's n properties but to secure n protect the power he craves for.

Suddenly all of his economic policies n intention ( trader Moni, Npower, Paris club refunds etc) are all geared towards his re-elections. They have become so clueless n predictable.

If we are in a sane country y will he be contesting for second term @ his age n with his ill health

Even some of u supporting him now will be schocked how he will perform when he gets a second tenure.

And don't get me wrongooo. I don't believe Atiku is betterooo. Because he'll need to earn my trust by performing creditably in his first term to even smell a second one period.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by omoranmilowo: 10:40pm On Nov 20, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Except you expect them to hand over cash gifts to people on the street, which isn't possible.

This government has provided some major infrastructural facilities for the SW people and many are still in the pipeline.

infrastructure like rail and road projects which benefits will last longer than the current administration. To deceive us for their second time and the road is inconclusive as some elections used to be

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Sirjamo: 10:42pm On Nov 20, 2018
ibotcom:
I gave Buhari my vote in 2015 thinking he will impress me, but it is so pitiable that he depressed me and many other Nigerians and hasn't shown any performance that warrants a second term. For this reason, I have decided to try another person who may/may not impress me a chance to prove himself as a second coming of Buhari is tantamount to failure in the next level because historically, politicians perform better in their first term than their second term when they won't need our votes again. Yoruba ti pada leyin Buhari
Na you sabi, if you like, vote for Ezekwesili, kokan aye

1 Like

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by uthlaw: 10:48pm On Nov 20, 2018
ibotcom:
is Osinbajo your family member? What have you gained directly from him since he became vice president? Emi ti pinu lokan temi wipe Atiku ni maa dibo fun ni 2019. Emi ati idile mi.
is Atiku or obi your family member,what did you gained for 8years he was a vice president.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by dedeorji(m): 10:50pm On Nov 20, 2018
You hit the nail on the head.
[the quote author=Carlyscales post=73149572]

The simple question is:

1) Are we better of economically - personally & collectively - now than we were in 2015

2) is Buhari really in charge of his Govt n party or a set of clueless cabals running the show

3) Have PMB/PYO been able to assemble the best team irrespective of tribe, religion, party n gender in their cabinet to deliver on d job

4) Have they been able to deliver on all their promises. Or at least tried their best to deliver on all their 015 campaign promises

5) Have PMB/PYO done everything humanly possible to safeguard the lives n properties of nigerians in this first term

6) Have they by their actions n inactions been able to galvanise n unite all nigerians irrespective of tribe, religion n party

7) is this Fashola trash enough reason for a region in electing her leaders

cool Does PMB/PYO really deserve a second chance based on this their first tenure performance

9) based on PMB's performance in this first term. Does he really have d capacity to choose d right team to deliver in another term
One thing sure in this life is that either u deal with what is the reality, or u can be sure that reality will deal with u squarely soon.

I simply submit that since nijja politicians switch parties for selfish reasons n ambition. Likewise let us d masses keep switching party n president in search of our collective goods until we get it right.

We keep giving every party n president a single term until we get the one that deserves a second term. Infact we should just impeach Atiku back to jadda after 2yrs if he becomes this clueless n move on.

That's patriotism period!![/quote]

1 Like

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 20, 2018
The haters and bigots can try to malign Fashola's character but he is a man, like many Nigerians, who retain confidence in his own ethnic group while not putting down others as inferior as some do always.

Fashola knows the next time the Presidency comes to the SW, it will not fall into the hands of an egotistic, vindictive, destructively corrupt and anti-people leader like OBJ because non of the SW top Yoruba APC presidential candidate (eg Osinbajo or Fashola) are like that.

It will likely be a Yoruba technocrat who will consolidate on Buhari's achievement to make Nigeria really great after PMB has made us more stable and forward looking over the next four years. The wicked and legacy-obsessed OBJ is only worried about living to see a great Nigeria he has not helped to build and cannot take credit for.

That is why he is all over the place and supporting Atiku we all know he resents deep down and cursed as money loving and very corrupt. That OBJ is now behind Atiku shows how much he hates for Nigeria to make progress while he is alive with the glory going to another President other than himself.

Unfortunately for OBJ, the APC is strong and full of Omoluabi Yorubas. It is only a question of time for a Yoruba President to emerge who will not fail as OBJ did. This is how OBJ sabotaged Awolowo because he was scarred the man would go down in history as father of modern Nigeria. APC will be ruling party for a while because PDP is clueless and the choice of Atiku shows it.

Yorubas just need to bide their time, keep bridge-building and keep doing the right thing. The North does not fear the Yorubas gaining power as they do the SE (no explanation needed) and SS (GEJ).

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by ngadaAwo: 11:00pm On Nov 20, 2018
python2gbera:

Show me your payslip worth of the stress. Yeye!
-python2
mynd44 lalasticlala will fix you bra cool

Nairaland worth the stress

we benefit from this forum
so we won't allow people like you desecrate it
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Wahala90: 11:08pm On Nov 20, 2018
Not all Yorubas are fools!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 20, 2018
yipata:
GOD BLESS FASHOLA FOR US. DONT MIND THEM. OSINBAJO 2023
Believe this or not, Buhari may win in the North and Southwest with slim margin, as the election is going to be a "neck to neck" in the the regions, while the votes from Southeast & Southsouth will give victory to Atiku. If you know, you know. Mark my words this day.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by python2gbera: 11:13pm On Nov 20, 2018
ngadaAwo:
mynd44 lalasticlala will fix you bra cool

Nairaland worth the stress

we benefit from this forum
so we won't allow people like you desecrate it
You should know you are talking to someone who has known your ass long enough to dig up your dirts. Your notoriety rather desecrates this forum. Father of a thousand monikers.
-python2
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 20, 2018
the best way to enjoy this country is to travel to another country, then turn ur TV to nta and start watching what's going on in Nigeria.

fashola is a stupid man, infact he was born on world stupidity day.
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by 9gerian: 11:37pm On Nov 20, 2018
The SW will be fine. They are adept at being a formidable opposition and hardly complain of marginalization. But when they do complain, they do something about it without blaming anyone for their problems or success! That’s the difference between the SW and SE.

In life we must all learn the take responsibility.

RussianKGB:
Fashola playing tribal and ethnic politics. All he's interested in is what the Southwest stands to gain and not what favors the entire country. Yet these fools keep screaming one nigeria and non-negotiable unity. Funny enough i see no presidential future for the southwest in a long while to come.
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Antichristus: 11:44pm On Nov 20, 2018

VOTE SOWORE AS PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA IN 2019
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by farem: 11:50pm On Nov 20, 2018
Igbokid:

Atiku is an esan man nah...clown

...and a devout Anglican!
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Igbokid: 11:51pm On Nov 20, 2018
farem:

...and a devout Anglican!
grin cheesy
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Ganduri: 12:02am On Nov 21, 2018
Am so glad the Yorubas are coming out in braod day light to show the rest of the country just how selfish they truely are. It matters not to the likes of Fashola that the country is at a brink. Well they forgot too soon how they were relegated to their region since 1999. Well its a good thibg sha every other section of Nigeria that have suffered the burden of unchecked sporadic killings are watching. The South west thinks two region can win the Presidency, Lol Una eyes go clear by the time we send Tinubu and his gang of ethilnic jingoist back to their region of which they came, we hope they will not forget all the rubbish they have been spilling here? We hope theybwould remember they now said they dont want Restructuring? We hope they will remember they hailed the govt and gave it the moral support while Thousands of Nigerians were slaughtered on a daily basis? Finally we hope when they are relegated with Buhari and are sidelined for the next 8years, they will remember how they greedly intended to sideline the North East, North central, South south and South East in their greedy quest for power. Una eyes go soon clear. wait and see.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Revelations By International Observers On The Conduct Of The General Election / Missing Jet: NAF Dismisses Boko Haram Video As False / Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.