Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? (34097 Views)

JEGA, going! going!! gone!!! ''Clueless'' GEJ Outfoxes APC and JEGA / ACN Going! Going!! Gone!! In Ondo / Edo Line Going! Going! Gone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 29, 2010
EzeUchenna:

What the hell are you talking about? You say I don't care about the peopel that died during the war even though my father fought in the war, lost two of his brothers in that war and a host of other family members. How Nigerian soldiers invaded my village, killed the elderly, and despoiled young women. And you think people will forget what happened to their kin. You must be kidding.

You are talking a whole lot of crap.
If the former war did not solve the problem,why do you think a new one you are canvassing for will provide the solution. . . . War has never solved any problem completely !!!
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by sjeezy8: 7:04pm On Jul 29, 2010
~Bluetooth:

If the former war did not solve the problem,why do you think a new one you are canvassing for will provide the solution. . . . War has never solved any problem completely !!!

dat boy is a goat.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Beaf: 7:06pm On Jul 29, 2010
Nayah:

Beaf Rwanda succeed to destabilze the huge DRC !, Palestine keep on defending themsleves with stones but somehow has succeded to destabilize Israel so this simply cancel your comment  tongue

Did you actually check the link? Its actually quite funny. lol

After years of Belgian, French and US imperial interests, war and Mobutu; DRC is as wacked as early man, with little knowledge of civilisation, talkless of having a worthwile army (all they have are drugged up marauding gangs of despicable rap!sts), so no biggies if Rwanda could destabilise them.

You think Cameroon can destabilise even the smallest Nigerian state? Well, think again, cos MEND alone, can invade and subjugate Cameroon from Doula to Ngaoundéré. grin grin grin
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nayah(f): 7:14pm On Jul 29, 2010
Dear Beaf I'm truly as sure about my comment as you are about the fact you think my country is afraid of yours, you should know better cameroonian mentality, if you have knew them you wouldn't have shown such arrogance and verbal violence bro smiley non offense
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by jokingmary(m): 7:18pm On Jul 29, 2010
Nayah:

Dear Beaf I'm truly as sure about my comment as you are about the fact you think my country is afraid of yours, you should know better cameroonian mentality, if you have knew them you wouldn't have shown such arrogance and verbal violence bro smiley non offense

Could you just shat up angry
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Beync(f): 7:25pm On Jul 29, 2010
these cameroon is becoming too greedy, its high time Nigeria do something about this.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by kettykings: 7:27pm On Jul 29, 2010
cameroon : francophone east africa country of a population of 20 million proven

Nigeria : Anglophone west afican country of a population of 150 million unproven actually population may be 90 - 100 million

Nigeria is surounded by francophone countries to the north , east and west,

The cameroonians are doing the right thing by claiming territories which the feel will be an asset ,( the best form of defence is to attack) i wont be surprised if they are stealthly prodded by another pwerful country or some powerful countries nothing should be ruled out. this is international politics

The facts are that if nigeria took 30 months with a military casualty of more than 200,000 soldiers to defeat biafra a country of about 16 million as at 1960 even with support from cameroun, niger, egypt US , Germany Britain , Soviet Union Sudan , chad then Nigeria fighting ani ndependent country like cameroun with foreign ties with world powers like russia, china, US, france , japan and germany will have a war that will be decisive fought.

i wont be surprised in congo, Gabon and Kenya back their fellow east african country against a bully called nigeria , with ghana, liberia, gambia backing nigeria .

Most of you posting in this forum and living in Nigeria might be forced by the inept hausa/fulani controlled nigerrian army that did not even capture mere Tompolo to the war front.

I dont pray for such a war because that will further ridicule and expose nigeria to the chagrin of the world besides one wonders where nigeria will get support from is it OAU or UN since cameroon will also be working towards securing support from both, trust china and india who will show their true color by then to make sure they dont get a rival from africa.

I think in all this the igbos might play it neutral not attacking nigeria and not siding cameroon , i dont have reasons for that but judging by the posture they have adapted for 2011 and also the lessons they have learn in fighting another man's war ( doing a 1966 coup when it was obvious the north was only dealing with yorubas.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Olumogun: 7:29pm On Jul 29, 2010
Noble NIGERIANS!!!

This is a serious issue oh.
I want to believe it is just a rumor.
However, those so call Senators will not react to all of this now until its getting too late.
As for me, there is nothing wrong with WAR.
How on earth do you keep peace - the Price of PEACE is War.

OUR SOLDIERS NEED SOMETHING TO KEEP THEM BUSY RATHER THAN GOING TO SUDAN, LIBERIA, S/LONE. THEY SHOULD ALL GO AND PITCH THIER CAMP AT THE BORDER BTW NIGERIA/CAMERON.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Beaf: 7:30pm On Jul 29, 2010
Nayah:

Don't misunderstand me.

Cameroon has absolutely no need to fear Nigeria. . . Except they start lusting after Obudu. . . Then GBOA!!!! A sudden hurricane of destruction, incineration! Its called the big stick.
Cameroon must avoid that.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Ranoscky(m): 7:33pm On Jul 29, 2010
How i wish Abacha is alive, the whole of Cameroun would have been bakasi desert by now!
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nayah(f): 7:37pm On Jul 29, 2010
Well Beaf both should avoid that cause Cameroon won't be the only one to suffer trust me!
Don't like war but will defend my country as you fiercely do, but I repeat this can be a rumour otherwise even cameroonians are able to raise against our governement by doing some demonstrations, but cameroonians are naturally peaceful see our neighbours and us
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Beaf: 7:53pm On Jul 29, 2010
Nayah:

Well Beaf both should avoid that cause Cameroon won't be the only one to suffer trust me!
Don't like war but will defend my country as you fiercely do, but I repeat this can be a rumour otherwise even cameroonians are able to raise against our governement by doing some demonstrations, but cameroonians are naturally peaceful see our neighbours and us

You want to kill people with your pictures sha! Am dead already!
If that is how you want to win the war, that is very serious cheating! grin grin grin
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by EzeUchenna: 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2010
Hush up Beaf!

Take your beaf with the Nigerian gov't. Not the good people of Cameroon! angry
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by saviola77(m): 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2010
@nayah
i quite admire your spirit, you bore all the barrage of insults and comments against you. thumbs up! wink wink you sure look like one whom it will take a lot to annoy.
smiley
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by jokingmary(m): 7:55pm On Jul 29, 2010
kettykings:

cameroon  : francophone east africa country of a population of 20 million proven

Nigeria : Anglophone west afican country of a population of 150 million unproven actually population may be 90 - 100 million

Nigeria is surounded by francophone countries to the north , east and west,

The cameroonians are doing the right thing by claiming territories which the feel will be an asset ,( the best form of defence is to attack) i wont be surprised if they are stealthly prodded by another pwerful country or some powerful countries nothing should be ruled out. this is international politics

The facts  are that if nigeria took 30 months with a military casualty of more than 200,000 soldiers to defeat biafra a country of about 16 million as at 1960 even with support from cameroun, niger, egypt US , Germany Britain , Soviet Union Sudan , chad then Nigeria fighting ani ndependent country like cameroun with foreign ties with world powers like russia, china, US, france , japan and germany will have a war that  will be decisive fought.

i wont be surprised in congo, Gabon and Kenya back their fellow east african country against a bully called nigeria , with ghana, liberia, gambia backing nigeria .

Most of you posting in this forum and living in Nigeria might be forced by the inept hausa/fulani controlled nigerrian army that did not even capture mere Tompolo to the war front.

I dont pray for such a war because that will further ridicule and expose nigeria to the chagrin of the world besides one wonders where nigeria will get support from is it OAU or UN since cameroon will also be working towards securing support from both, trust china and india who will show their true color by then to make sure they dont get a rival from africa.

I think in all this the igbos might play it neutral not attacking nigeria and not siding cameroon , i dont have reasons for that but judging by the posture they have adapted for 2011 and also the lessons they have learn in fighting another man's war ( doing a 1966 coup when it was obvious the north was only dealing with yorubas.

Well I have nothing to say than you are right sad
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by saviola77(m): 7:55pm On Jul 29, 2010
EzeUchenna:

Hush up Beaf!

Take your beaf with the Nigerian gov't. Not the good people of Cameroon!  angry
naturalize already! angry angry
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by EzeUchenna: 7:56pm On Jul 29, 2010
Nigeria is nothing but a paper lion. More of a threat to its own citizens than anyone else.

Cameroonian military would use hot peppa on the Nigerian military and make them flee to the West of the river Niger. grin

If they can't handle MEND, would they be able to face a country's military?
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by goggs(m): 7:57pm On Jul 29, 2010
hey time out

This story cannot be true for the following reasons;

(i) If Cameroun were to make a move for Obudu, it would have made front page news all over the world. Haba two significant nations in Africa (Cameroun and Nigeria) almost went to war on a similar case (Bakassi)

(ii) Take a look at the location of Obudu in google earth (6'40''07'' 96 N and 9' 09'' 39''.79) its 60 km due east to the cameroun border. How in heavens name can Cameroun claim that far terrritory into mordern day Nigeria?

Remember that early last century the entire northeast voted to join Nigeria while south west cameroun voted to join Cameroun. If its to be a swap then fine. Bakassi should come back to Nigeria.

I think we are wasting our time blowing hot air over nothing  angry
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Beaf: 7:57pm On Jul 29, 2010
EzeUchenna:

Hush up Beaf!

Take your beaf with the Nigerian gov't. Not the good people of Cameroon! angry

[size=14pt]Shut up, bloody traitor![/size] angry angry angry angry angry
Did you forget your brain in the womb when you were born?
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by THEAMAKA(f): 7:59pm On Jul 29, 2010
EzeUchenna:

Nigeria is nothing but a paper lion. More of a threat to its own citizens than anyone else.

Cameroonian military would use hot peppa on the Nigerian military and make them flee to the West of the river Niger.  grin

shut up.

goggs:

hey time out

This story cannot be true for the following reasons;

(i) If Cameroun were to make a move for Obudu, it would have made front page news all over the world. Haba two significant nations in Africa (Cameroun and Nigeria) almost went to war on a similar case (Bakassi)

(ii) Take a look at the location of Obudu in google earth (6'40''07'' 96 N and 9' 09'' 39''.79) its 60 km due east to the cameroun border. How in heavens name can Cameroun claim that far terrritory into mordern day Nigeria?

Remember that early last century the entire northeast voted to join Nigeria while south west cameroun voted to join Cameroun. If its to be a swap then fine. Bakassi should come back to Nigeria.

I think we are wasting our time blowing hot air over nothing  angry
YEP YEP!
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by EzeUchenna: 7:59pm On Jul 29, 2010
Beaf:

[size=14pt]Shut up, bloody traitor![/size] angry angry angry angry angry
Did you forget your brain in the womb when you were born?

I owe no allegiance to Nigeria. And I don't want to hear you claim marginalization as your land is being r-aped. No wonder ppl say that the Niger Deltans (Ijaw) cannot make up their mind.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by jokingmary(m): 7:59pm On Jul 29, 2010
EzeUchenna:

Cameroonian military would use hot peppa on the Nigerian military and make them flee to the West of the river Niger.  grin

You're a Nigerian
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by EzeUchenna: 8:01pm On Jul 29, 2010
jokingmary:

You're a Nigerian

Do not ever call me such! angry I am a Biafran.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by udezue(m): 8:01pm On Jul 29, 2010
EzeUCHE, LOL dey come ban u? Why cant Nigerians learn to hear the truth?  grin

BTW!!! Ekpupurum' gi okpu. You are fluent in Igbo, Ibibio, English and French? ha if you dey Houston TX na u go dey teach me French and Ibibio dude.  grin I regret skipping my French classes back then coz when I went to Senegal I realize the importance being multi lingual.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by jokingmary(m): 8:02pm On Jul 29, 2010
EzeUchenna:

Do not ever call me such! angry I am a Biafran.

You might like to know that I'm an Igbo
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nayah(f): 8:03pm On Jul 29, 2010
@ Eze tu es déjà camerounais lol
@ saviola thanks for your compliments I've always think debating is important to learn and evolve and insults are only the results of frustration justified or not, for me that weakened a comment.

@Beaf loooool now you can join cameroonian think about it oh wink
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by THEAMAKA(f): 8:04pm On Jul 29, 2010
LOOOOOOOOL!
jokingmary, you want wahala oooo tongue grin
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 29, 2010
someone pleas check the back yard of cameroon, i think they are now developing Atomic Bombs, na dat one de giv dem liver grin
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by EzeUchenna: 8:05pm On Jul 29, 2010
udezue:

EzeUCHE, LOL dey come ban u? Why cant Nigerians learn to hear the truth?  grin

BTW!!! Ekpupurum' gi okpu. You are fluent in Igbo, Ibibio, English and French? ha if you dey Houston TX na u go dey teach me French and Ibibio dude.  grin I regret skipping my French classes back then coz when I went to Senegal I realize the importance being multi lingual.

I must have offended the power the malevolent mods with my post on this thread. The truth shall set them free though.

I find French very useful if someone wants to experience all of Africa. English can only take us so far.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by THEAMAKA(f): 8:06pm On Jul 29, 2010
EzeUchenna:

I must have offended the power the malevolent mods with my post on this thread. The truth shall set them free though.

I find French very useful if someone wants to experience all of Africa. English can only take us so far.
what was their exact reason for banning you? lol
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by jokingmary(m): 8:07pm On Jul 29, 2010
THE AMAKA:

LOOOOOOOOL!
jokingmary, you want wahala oooo  tongue grin

How if I may ask? angry
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nayah(f): 8:07pm On Jul 29, 2010
Sorry Eze can you tell me how to send a personal message please thanks!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Supreme Court Judgement that Upheld INEC Power to Declare Election Inconclusive / Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC / New INEC Chairman: Buhari Is A Sectional Leader, Says Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.