Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? (34096 Views)

JEGA, going! going!! gone!!! ''Clueless'' GEJ Outfoxes APC and JEGA / ACN Going! Going!! Gone!! In Ondo / Edo Line Going! Going! Gone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Beaf: 5:38pm On Jul 29, 2010
Nayah:

beaf I'm not a male, lol grin

Yeah I know, I saw your picture long since, thats the only reason I drastically scaled back my verbal warfare from the levels of my first posts.
. . .You are quite pretty sha.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Beaf: 5:39pm On Jul 29, 2010
Bandit C.:

Guys, please respect this girl Nayah because she is simply a woman. Show some respect goddamn it. She is bringing her argument with respect, even if they are flawed but you guys (Beaf, Tkb417 and the guy with 666 in his name) come accross as condescending and insultive.

I respect her here, even though i have little interest in commenting on these boards, because she once proclaimed her likeness for her nigerian friends in France.

If anything, her interest in the affairs of nigeria should tell you guys that she means no harm. Incessantly flaming her is so kindergartenish.

My 2 kobo.

Take your 2 Kobo and give it to the poor. cool
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by hilli666(m): 5:39pm On Jul 29, 2010
@Naya if you noticed I stoped responding to you a while back, so why are you still quoting me. What did I say that is still in the 50's But if you feel you need to add me to any thing you post, then go ahead. What can I say, Im Nigerian we are just so cool like that ya dig?? Sorry I cant say the same for you greedy, land theiving, Camerounians, but hey!!
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nayah(f): 5:43pm On Jul 29, 2010
Beaf first I think a forum is made for forumers to exchange and discussion even to learn. But we are in democracy  but democracy doesn't mean violence or wildness sorry bro! Now if you think I'll BE sensitive when you talk about something you don't know, and insult, well you don't know me, put your belt cause you have to do more then wink

As for Bakassi I'll never switch my opinion upon this sorry, and I would be glad if we talk about some topic without torning each other, so your comment doesn' mean anything for me. You can make understand a statement without being rude, otherwise you are in lack or arguments Anyway thanks for the compliment.

Hilliii666 theif Cameroon more than who please I has some respect for Nigeria and Nigerian people that's why I won't generalize
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by homerac7: 5:44pm On Jul 29, 2010
@ Nayah

well, no worry. first of all, i like ur patriotic zeal. but dont let emotion misguide u here (though dats an usual women thing).

nefa d less, d fact say nigeria nation is at constant bikerin no mean say dem ready to allow make vulture like una come put una beak inside their food. i dey so suer say even if civil war start for nigeria today and tomorrow cameroon trespass, dem go pause d war clean up cameroon, then come rsume their civil war. so no decieve urself abt our political wahala, we hav always been like ds and dats who we r.

second, u forget say na cameroonian gendermes first set foot fo bakkassi? then hw come say na nigerian troops dem pull out from there, where were d gendarmes?

thirdly, after we de-republicsize cameroon, we go send in peace - keepin troops , whc of course in one of our greatest hobbies. we go flood una place wt plenty of our policemen to come do their own things too under peace keepin mission. by ds time una go dey beg for second independence.

finally my dear, abeg log off and go sleep! grin grin grin grin
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by bisiaet: 5:45pm On Jul 29, 2010
Well I'm french but originally from Cameroon and as for Bakassi topic I was FIERCELY agree with our governement cause some of you need to revise HISTORY between Biafra's war Cameroon and Bakassi, now brothers I can understand you want to defend your country and its territory, and to be honest this new topic about having this new area of igbo land it's non sense. But be careful some of you(hili666) are so sure to win in case of war, and I'm not that sure as you are. And sorry I know you're about 150 000 000 people but don't forget that we cameroonians are really proud and not afraid about anybody, because we trully love our country and can die for,plus we're not used to war and don't want a war with our close neighbours. But it doesn't mean we are afraid, so HILI666 calm down with your old age and silly (sorry but this is true) Hitler stories. You are Nigerian yes but I'm a proud Cameroonian. Thanks

Heloo Poster Naya I clearly agreed with you with what you said but at a point in your statement you messed up what a hell you are talking about saying though Nigeria is 150,000,000 that you cameroun are proud and ready to fight to hell with that statement listen well and clearly Nigeria are just peace loving people if Nigeria has to descend on Cameroun it does not take a lot of hazzle is it not all you are boasting lies in France military backing? why not that same France flex muscles with Nigeria during Bakkasi saga when Buhari/Idiagbon was there and when Abacha was president and you are here ranting nonsense. Nigeria dont need UK or France to fight anybody so if you know you are that powerful why France soldiers station in your country? Do you see anywhere in Nigeria soil British soldier are? You must be a silly coward for saying what you have just said ok. So mr or madam or whatever you are better shraaaaapppp and F UC K off ok. Do you know what I regrads you all those gufamao Francophonist I regard you as COWARD AFRICANS I mean bastard Africans because Gambia as small as it is no foreign millitary present is allow in thier soil but you ass hole Francophonist keep French army all around you and worship them, pls wake up from you slumber Ass holes Africans. And you are talking shameless African who does not know the meaning of Independent. Nonsense!!!!!!!!
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by ASOGBON: 5:47pm On Jul 29, 2010
anybody wey no cameroun president should tell him dt nigerians dey ves 4 them oo bakassi don do them if dey insist on this abeg  leave them u nigerians na this na obasanjo do or die my brother. angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by EzeUchenna: 5:48pm On Jul 29, 2010
Since I was banned, it seems like I angered some of the mods with my statement concerning my dislike for Nigeria.

Anyway, why would anyone expect anyone from the East, especially an Igbo to fight on behalf of Nigeria after we suffered so much from their acts in the past? angry
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Beaf: 5:49pm On Jul 29, 2010
Nayah:

Beaf first I think a forum is made for forumers to exchange and discussion even to learn. But we are in democracy  but democracy doesn't mean violence or wildness sorry bro! Now if you think I'll BE sensitive when you talk about something you don't know, and insult, well you don't know me, put your belt cause you have to do more then wink

As for Bakassi I'll never switch my opinion upon this sorry, and I would be glad if we talk about some topic without torning each other, so your comment doesn' mean anything for me. You can make understand a statement without being rude, otherwise you are in lack or arguments Anyway thanks for the compliment.

Hilliii666 theif Cameroon more than who please I has some respect for Nigeria and Nigerian people that's why I won't generalize

Forget about Bakassi for now, that is for a future govt to sieze back. The current question is Cameroons new longing for Obudu; when that "argument" starts, you guys can talk all the democracy and "sensitive belts" you know; we'll just be replying with clouds of bombs, missiles and enraged, trigger happy young men.

. . .The compliment was genuine.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by THEAMAKA(f): 5:50pm On Jul 29, 2010
are they jealous of the cattle ranch or what? had it still been some empty forest, would they be trying to claim it?
what is it with those people? what made them want to wake up one day and try and revive some 50 year old SHIIT?
they are "bigger and better" than that. . .  according to the Cameroonians ranting here.
we are in the 21st century, 2010! why all of a sudden they wanna start knocking on Nigeria's door trying to take land that is not theirs?
if they want their own cattle ranch, let them build their own! HABA!
From Calabar all the way up to Borno State, yet Obudu is disturbing them.  undecided
everyone should respect the present borders, and MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by THEAMAKA(f): 5:53pm On Jul 29, 2010
EzeUchenna:

Since I was banned, it seems like I angered some of the mods with my statement concerning my dislike for Nigeria.

Anyway, why would anyone expect anyone from the East, especially an Igbo to fight on behalf of Nigeria after we suffered so much from their acts in the past?  angry
do you think if we moved in to Cameroon we would be treated any better? think about it!!!
do you really think they even want us?
if you personally want to reunite with your long lost brothers and sisters in Cameroon, you can do that personally. not dragging the whole east with you.
how many more lives do you want to be lost?
are you that selfish Uchenna?
if you want to fight, I hope you would be the first one in the line of battle.
HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 29, 2010
Hell NO,not this time around.bakassi was an avoidable sacrifice but we are not going to make another silly one this again.
Nigeria need to come out big against all these countries and do away with the big brother thing.what the hell do camel-rounians  govt take themselves for.rubbisss!!!
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by EzeUchenna: 5:57pm On Jul 29, 2010
THE AMAKA:

do you think if we moved in to Cameroon we would be treated any better? think about it!!!
do you really think they even want us?
if you personally want to reunite with your long lost brothers and sisters in Cameroon, you can do that personally. not dragging the whole east with you.
how many more lives do you want to be lost?
are you that selfish Uchenna?
if you want to fight, I hope you would be the first one in the line of battle.
HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

You would not understand such matters. Where is this source of patriotism coming to you, an Igbo? What has Nigeria done for you? Tell me. Is it worth getting upset with our neighbors to the East of us? You know we have more in common with Western Cameroon than we have with the rest of Nigeria. No Igbo should care about this situation. We are still marginalized in this entity called Nigeria. I am not a Nigeria, but a Biafran. Forever!
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 29, 2010
GOZILLA:

YOU ARE A ONE silly BIATCH!!

Why do you bother with that agbero called BK/Babe or some razz name like that. No one takes him seriously on these boards. I always picture him as some illiterate thug hanging around the Marcy Projects with baggy jeans, timberland boot and some du rag tied round his protruding forehead and bachhead.

He is worthless, no class at all. Ignore him (like most others do) and move on to more intelligent post.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nayah(f): 5:58pm On Jul 29, 2010
Bisiaet thanks for your statement. Just to make you remind every single African country is not really independant first of all so when you talk about french influence that makes me laugh, especially when everybody knows our relation with this country! Cameroon is not like Cote d'Ivoire or Gabon or Senegal which are purely close to (except Cote d'Ivoire because of their crisis) relations are completely different, that's why I say when you pepole don't know about something just ask rather than having fantasies. I won't allow to affirm something about Nigeria and its population without strong evidences, I hope you can do the same brothers
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by hilli666(m): 5:59pm On Jul 29, 2010
I can already hear the guys in the Ikeja cantonment cleaning their newly issued AK47, my peeps in Bori camp are sharpening their machette. Please if anybody knows the camerounian president tell him to quickly appologize and appease the Nigerians by returning Bakassi before we even forgive the coments of Obudu, because "when Nigerian boys dey vex, we dey vex! No shaking!!!
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nayah(f): 6:00pm On Jul 29, 2010
Beaf I told you from the very firstmessage this is completely insane however I'd like to know their motivation, because I like having illustrations, arguments and evidences to have a position.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by EzeUchenna: 6:01pm On Jul 29, 2010
hilli666:

I can already hear the guys in the Ikeja cantonment cleaning their newly issued AK47, my peeps in Bori camp are sharpening their machette. Please if anybody knows the camerounian president tell him to quickly appologize and appease the Nigerians by returning Bakassi before we even forgive the coments of Obudu, because "when Nigerian boys dey vex, we dey vex! No shaking!!!

Nigerians and their sense of bravado! Makes me laugh. This is what happened in the World Cup and look what happens. Keep on underestimating the Cameroonians. You never know, the French Foreign Legion may get involved as well. Yes, the French who supplied weapons for us Biafrans.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by bkbabe97: 6:03pm On Jul 29, 2010
Bandit C.:

Why do you bother with that agbero called BK/Babe or some razz name like that. No one takes him seriously on these boards. I always picture him as some illiterate thug hanging around the Marcy Projects with baggy jeans, timberland boot and some du rag tied round his protruding forehead and bachhead.

He is worthless, no class at all. Ignore him (like most others do) and move on to more intelligent post.

Youre in Frankfurt? Germany? hhooooo, I love yall Turkish and Polish hos! BUt, I bet dem hos aint giving u no play cus they know u a refugee, thus, u try to play like u American! Are u one of them Nigerian dudes, that when I was out there, kept wanting to hang around me so they could act like we was all from the States so we could bag the german chics. . . .?

Oh, b4 I go off topic. . . dont make this about me, u biyyytch! U got a war to fight wit Cameroon; forget BK for a hot minute and concentrate on your potential Masters! Oh, and worry about the traitors in your midst! Thanx in advance!
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by hilli666(m): 6:08pm On Jul 29, 2010
EzeUchenna:

Nigerians and their sense of bravado! Makes me laugh. This is what happened in the World Cup and look what happens. Keep on underestimating the Cameroonians. You never know, the French Foreign Legion may get involved as well. Yes, the French who supplied weapons for us Biafrans.
OOOOOH!!!Ooouch That was below the belt, my guy. Make I try help you out before they delete you account again and the rest of the Nigerians start to log on to Niaraland and hang you by the noose. First you insult us by thinking about taking our beloved Obudu, then you insult our prodigal sons in the Super eagles. Dont even log into Nairaland for a few months cause nobody would let you even post. You just blacklisted your self (Not a very smart move)
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nayah(f): 6:11pm On Jul 29, 2010
Eze when you talk about cameroonian defense just talk about our own, forget about French, Cameroonian pass trough a lot of things and have a non neglectable army! Laurent Gbagbo went to  our country for the 5Oth anniversary of our independence and was really surprised, as well his delegation, about how Cameroon was powerful military speaking. But some think that the fact they are  too many make them think it's easy. Germany was alomst alone against Western European countries but they where powerful, so be careful with easy conclusion. Anyway I love my brothers as well cameroonians as nigerians for wishing any war, Africa need something else tired of torning each other. Cameroon and whole Africa have been blessed but we are still neglecting it.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:12pm On Jul 29, 2010
EzeUchenna:

You would not understand such matters. Where is this source of patriotism coming to you, an Igbo? What has Nigeria done for you? Tell me. Is it worth getting upset with our neighbors to the East of us? You know we have more in common with Western Cameroon than we have with the rest of Nigeria. No Igbo should care about this situation. We are still marginalized in this entity called Nigeria. I am not a Nigeria, but a Biafran. Forever!
I do have IGBO PRIDE! but what is the guarantee that they want eastern Nigeria/Igbos? I would rather have us form our own country than propositioning to join Cameroon.
Nigeria may have done "nothing" for us. . .but what makes you think Cameroon will be any better towards us?
I know we have more in common with western Cameroon, but who cares.
and are you prepared for bloodshed? and are you willing to fight?

Bandit C.:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!

@topic, AGAIN
THE AMAKA:

are they jealous of the cattle ranch or what? had it still been some empty forest, would they be trying to claim it?
what is it with those people? what made them want to wake up one day and try and revive some 50 year old SHIIT?
they are "bigger and better" than that. . .  according to the Cameroonians ranting here.
we are in the 21st century, 2010! why all of a sudden they wanna start knocking on Nigeria's door trying to take land that is not theirs?
if they want their own cattle ranch, let them build their own! HABA!
From Calabar all the way up to Borno State, yet Obudu is disturbing them.  undecided
everyone should respect the present borders, and MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS.

Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by EzeUchenna: 6:13pm On Jul 29, 2010
hilli666:

OOOOOH!!!Ooouch That was below the belt, my guy. Make I try help you out before they delete you account again and the rest of the Nigerians start to log on to Niaraland and hang you by the noose. First you insult us by thinking about taking our beloved Obudu, then you insult our prodigal sons in the Super eagles. Dont even log into Nairaland for a few months cause nobody would let you even post. You just blacklisted your self (Not a very smart move)

You dare threaten an Igbo man. Do not make me laugh. Who is going to do the hanging? Not my fellow ppl from the East.  Will it be another person from another region? A northerner or a person from the southwest. Please let me know so I can warn my fellow Eastern brothers that my life is being threatened due to my views on Nigeira.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by saviola77(m): 6:14pm On Jul 29, 2010
@ezeuche ezeuchenna
it looks like you are alone in this 'cause' of yours. what's your beef with nigeria anyway folks are moving on with their lives, you are still stuck in the past. na wa o!
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by EzeUchenna: 6:16pm On Jul 29, 2010
THE AMAKA:

I do have IGBO PRIDE! but what is the guarantee that they want eastern Nigeria/Igbos? I would rather have us form our own country that propositioning to join Cameroon.
Nigeria may have done "nothing" for us. . .but what makes you think Cameroon will be any better towards us?
I know we have more in common with western Cameroon, but who cares.
and are you prepared for bloodshed? and are you willing to fight?

You have to understand, remember that Cameroon was once a part of us. Our brothers to the East are our kin. They would treat us better than our fellow Nigerians, who mistrust us, mock us, and blame every ill on us.

Am I ready for the bloodshed? Yes I am. I am the son of a Biafran war veteran. It is in my blood.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by EzeUchenna: 6:18pm On Jul 29, 2010
saviola77:

@ezeuche ezeuchenna
it looks like you are alone in this 'cause' of yours. what's your beef with nigeria anyway folks are moving on with their lives, you are still stuck in the past. na wa o!

I am alone for wanting a sovereign Biafra?

Come to the East and people would disagree you. Why would a people who are marginalized support the nation? Sorry but I will never consider myself a Nigeria. I am IGBO first.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by jokingmary(m): 6:19pm On Jul 29, 2010
@hilli666 (

Your are really annoying angry

EzeUchenna:

I am alone for wanting a sovereign Biafra?

Come to the East and people would disagree you. Why would a people who are marginalized support the nation? Sorry but I will never consider myself a Nigeria. I am IGBO first.

Do you mind shutting up? angry
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nayah(f): 6:19pm On Jul 29, 2010
saviola don't think that I have igbo friends and they think first as Biafra than Nigerian and feel closer to my country than Nigeria. Maybe some prefer hindding but a lot think like him
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by hilli666(m): 6:20pm On Jul 29, 2010
EzeUchenna:

You dare threaten an Igbo man. Do not make me laugh. Who is going to do the hanging? Not my fellow ppl from the East.  Will it be another person from another region? A northerner or a person from the southwest. Please let me know so I can warn my fellow Eastern brothers that my life is being threatened due to my views on Nigeira.

Stop Claiming Igbo cause you are clearly a camerounian spy with nefariious intentions. Nigerians we bind together, you on the other hand want to sell us out to the camerounians. So from now hence forth let all persons on Nairaland refer to you as "Traitor" (If we dont decide to delete your raccount first of all) you did not learn from the first time shey??
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:21pm On Jul 29, 2010
EzeUchenna:

You have to understand, remember that Cameroon was once a part of us. Our brothers to the East are our kin. They would treat us better than our fellow Nigerians, who mistrust us, mock us, and blame every ill on us.

Am I ready for the bloodshed? Yes I am. I am the son of a Biafran war veteran. It is in my blood.  
NO MORE LIVES SHOULD BE LOST! JEEEEEEZUS! WHAT IS IT WITH YOU?
it is not that serious anymore. . . for you to be discussing bloodshed like its cookies or something.
Cameroon was once part of us, so? WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THEY ARE WAITING WITH OPEN ARMS FOR EASTERN NIGERIA/IGBOS? how do you know this won't create even MORE problems?
forget being culturally similar, how far do you think that will go?
I understood you when you were talking about self-determination and all that, but to join another country? GET REAL.

hilli666:

Stop Claiming Igbo cause you are clearly a camerounian spy with nefariious intentions. Nigerians we bind together, you on the other hand want to sell us out to the camerounians. So from now hence forth let all persons on Nairaland refer to you as "Traitor" (If we dont decide to delete your raccount first of all) you did not learn from the first time shey??
he has a point tho. if anything non-Igbos/non-south south are the traitors! how can you kill close to 3 million people in the name of "peace" were we not Nigerians when they were killing my people like mosquitos? ABEG!
the only part i dont agree with is joining Cameroon. we can create our own nation. . . but to go and join another country? sounds pathetic to me.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 29, 2010
bk/babe97:

Youre in Frankfurt? Germany? hhooooo, I love yall Turkish and Polish hos! BUt, I bet dem hos aint giving u no play cus they know u a refugee, thus, u try to play like u American! Are u one of them Nigerian dudes, that when I was out there, kept wanting to hang around me so they could act like we was all from the States so we could bag the german chics. . . .?

Oh, b4 I go off topic. . . dont make this about me, u biyyytch! U got a war to fight wit Cameroon; forget BK for a hot minute and concentrate on your potential Masters! Oh, and worry about the traitors in your midst! Thanx in advance!

Lol at this trash. First, i do not think we are in the same class in any aspect of life. You can't even make a coherent statement and you want to engage me? lol. You sound like an agbero, and a bad one at that.

Yes i am in Frankfurt doing things that are not possible in the ghettoes of brooklyn where you reside. Maybe USA is such a big achievement for you but it is just a holiday spot for lots of people around here. Here in Germany, we do not entertain thugs and agbero life so i highly doubt any respectable german or naija chick that is not a skank would even look your way.

Step your grammar up, riff raff and then i could grant you the priviledge of being taken seriously.

Mumu who thinks living in public housings in the ghettoes of US with very bad way of talking is an achievement. Man you are lost.

Bring it on!!
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by hilli666(m): 6:23pm On Jul 29, 2010
jokingmary:

@hilli666 (

Your are really annoying angry

Do you mind shutting up? angry

Okay who is this again?? how did my name enter your mouth? And how have I offended you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Fact-checking Vice President Yemi Osinbajo’s Claims During #debate2019 / Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention / Supreme Court Judgement that Upheld INEC Power to Declare Election Inconclusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.