Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? (34083 Views)

JEGA, going! going!! gone!!! ''Clueless'' GEJ Outfoxes APC and JEGA / ACN Going! Going!! Gone!! In Ondo / Edo Line Going! Going! Gone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by whiteroses(f): 4:55pm On Jul 29, 2010
olabukola:

Look guys if Nigeria fight Cameroon, Nigeria will definitely lose.

1) Those that will be uncharged of procurring the arms for the war will compromise and pocket the budget abi no be Nigeria wey dey talk of again.
2)  France will fight for Cameroon and Britain will say nada.(Bakassi as a case study)
3)  Soldiers will run short of weapon when the contractor dump the money meant for the arm in his UK/US account.
4) Other African countries(Libya and Ghana and South Africa) will like to see Nigerian influence and bragging curtailed so they might be helping Cameroon secretly.

The list is endless.
not entirely true nigeria will finish them, nigerian police force are much more than their entire army, some ppl underestimate nigeria a lot
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by nomoneydow: 4:56pm On Jul 29, 2010
no way
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by asha80(m): 4:57pm On Jul 29, 2010
hilli666:

Before we were amalgamated by the British empire in 1914. the geographic region today now called Nigeria constituted of different Empires that were imperialistic and expansionistic in nature both economically and politically. Today Nigeria is still imperialistic but more neoimperalistic! conquering not by military but by share economic power and culture (and share swagga)! It can be argued that P-Square is one of our greatest weapons and so is nollywood. Our movies and music alone got every tom manliness and harry in Africa claiming to be Nigerian, Go figure!

Okay I have said my own agrument now tell me what cameroon has. I dont even know one of you artist nor have I seen any you movies. Coming to think of it, if not for geography class I didnt know you guys existed!

What makes you think i am a camerounian

Those times you are talking about where in the past when independent kingdoms operated for there own purposes including imperialistic adventures against 'fellow nigerian'.

What makes you these independent kingdoms and other people that did not operate as kingdoms that now make up nigeria will suddenly band together to be imperialstic?

As for psquare music this is a secondary school line of argurement.Awilo Logomba that ruled the nigeria airwaves around 6 yrs ago where is he from?Does it now make his country men imperialistic?
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Beaf: 4:58pm On Jul 29, 2010
leahdee:

@hili666, do u even know what a laptop is?
By d way, what is the criteria u use to compare Cameroun and Nigeria? Is it the daily kidnapping dat occur in your country?Is it d insecurity u have never known in Nigeria? Is it d constant strike and riots u ve outhere?Just ti name a few?
Why can't u face facts and say Cameroon is better?If u like, go on and on to insult Camerron but even heaven bears witness to dis, Cameroon is hundred times better than Nigeria. U go on kidnapping even in braod day light (recent case, Pete Edoche) who is like an icon and u r not ashame. Even nights of thousand laughs reveal exactly d type u guys are. Our markets in Cameroon are full of igbo people and we feel sorry for dem and buy 'cos they run away from your witch craft and insecurity in Nigeria and try to make a living here. Don't let me insult u, u better beg to have obudu cos your population has outgrown your space and u need land to stay ok?RUBBISH!!! Cheap pride.

Hmmmmm! You could have fooled me! And to think that my opinion of Cameroon had been 90% about their relentless hunting and eating of monkeys and gorillas. . .
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by bawomolo(m): 4:59pm On Jul 29, 2010
Since no one trust the Igbos in Nigeria, why not join forces with Cameroon to gain our independence.

if you read your history books you would realize the english speaking part of cameroon was onces allied with eastern nigeria then it joined the francophone part of cameron. now southern camerounians scream discrimination and are campaigning for independence. be careful what you wish for.

nigerian police force are much more than their entire army

the same Naija police force that struggled to quell fighting in jos or boko haram?

the Brits and Americans will side with us considering their oil and diplomatic interests.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by tpiah: 5:02pm On Jul 29, 2010
no biggie anyway.

most likely fueled by jealousy at the "yoruba" names popping up in russia, america and elsewhere, i'm sure.

na today africans/nigerians dey get bad belle?
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by tkb417(m): 5:03pm On Jul 29, 2010
the Brits and Americans will side with us considering their oil and diplomatic interests

we dont want no british and yankee forces

those criminals that executed the boko haram guys are enough for cameroon
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nayah(f): 5:03pm On Jul 29, 2010
@Chongaiman that's what I say insult it's for weak people
@leahdee sister don't do the same game some and I say same because I don't like generalizing, their game just calm down and give them arguments intellectually it's better!

@Beaf oh so Obasanjo could be seen as a coward according to he managed Bakassi topic could he? you and some of your brothers need to be more humble bro because arrogance is the begining of personal defeat.

@ Tkb who told you Cameroonian was economically better than Nigeria? you make me laugh for real money  ist's not everything! peace, union and stability worth more than a giant instable country, just read some igbos brothers and their comments you'll understand. And I know some who are like these nairalanders
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by leahdee(f): 5:04pm On Jul 29, 2010
@Nayah, y do u even bother urself with these guys.I have just said my own but discovered how much i wouldn't ve wasted my time to post on this thread.
U see how mean Nigerians can be?Asking us if we would fight war with matchets or what?When reasonable pple like Cameroonians divert their minds towards developments, stupid Nigerians who have only rice as staple food are geared towards arms production. Talking abt war?!!! Kai!!! too mean.By d way, how come they couldn't win us in Bakassi?That shows war in intelligence not sophisticated arms. Naija pple,wona go us those wona arms fight wona selves ok?Go ahead and make more, another Biafra war dey come, weti wona don see?
U guys talk abt stars and movies?Weti wona dey act sef?GO see "i go die" make him tell wona abt wona movies ok?
" Les hommes d'afrique va me tues sur la piste"
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by bawomolo(m): 5:05pm On Jul 29, 2010
tkb417:

we dont want no british and yankee forces

those criminals that executed the boko haram guys are enough for cameroon

abi o, even ibime and his boys go capture yaounde is two weeks  grin

silly Nigerians who have only rice as staple food

rice is a staple food all over the world, are u making fun of chinese, japanese, malaysian and indian people too?

.By d way, how come they couldn't win us in Bakassi?

bakassi was occupied by nigerian forces until the hague court handed it over to cameroun. abacha instilled fear in biya
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by tkb417(m): 5:06pm On Jul 29, 2010
leahdee:

@Nayah, y do u even bother urself with these guys.I have just said my own but discovered how much i wouldn't ve wasted my time to post on this thread.
U see how mean Nigerians can be?Asking us if we would fight war with matchets or what?When reasonable pple like Cameroonians divert their minds towards developments, silly Nigerians who have only rice as staple food are geared towards arms production. Talking abt war?!!! Kai!!! too mean.By d way, how come they couldn't win us in Bakassi?That shows war in intelligence not sophisticated arms. Naija pple,wona go us those wona arms fight wona selves ok?Go ahead and make more, another Biafra war dey come, weti wona don see?
U guys talk abt stars and movies?Weti wona dey act sef?GO see "i go die" make him tell wona abt wona movies ok?
beautiful poppycocks

arguing intelligently is not your forte in cameroon, go and bring one of your ministers
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Beaf: 5:07pm On Jul 29, 2010
leahdee:

U see how mean Nigerians can be?Asking us if we would fight war with matchets or what?When reasonable pple like Cameroonians divert their minds towards developments, silly Nigerians who have only rice as staple food are geared towards arms production. Talking abt war?!!! Kai!!! too mean.By d way, how come they couldn't win us in Bakassi?That shows war in intelligence not sophisticated arms. Naija pple,wona go us those wona arms fight wona selves ok?Go ahead and make more, another Biafra war dey come, weti wona don see?

It is this sort of foolish reasoning that made your president come and beg. All we need do is finance the freedom fighters in Southern Cameroon to do our dirty work against your gorilla eating gendarmes. grin
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Beaf: 5:09pm On Jul 29, 2010
Nayah:

@Chongaiman that's what I say insult it's for weak people
@leahdee sister don't do the same game some and I say same because I don't like generalizing, their game just calm down and give them arguments intellectually it's better!

@Beaf oh so Obasanjo could be seen as a coward according to he managed Bakassi topic could he? you and some of your brothers need to be more humble bro because arrogance is the begining of personal defeat.

@ Tkb who told you Cameroonian was economically better than Nigeria? you make me laugh for real money ist's not everything! peace, union and stability worth more than a giant instable country, just read some igbos brothers and their comments you'll understand. And I know some who are like these nairalanders

Why don't you concern yourself with images of your president on his knees in Lagos, begging Buhari for mercy?
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by bkbabe97: 5:10pm On Jul 29, 2010
Nayah:

, just read some igbos brothers and their comments you'll understand. And I know some who are like these nairalanders

We understand alright! We know the Ibos is usually traitors and snitches. . . . no biggie! Know wut tho? Say this plan of urs actually works and u take ova Eastern Nigeria, 40 years from now when yall start marginalizing the Ibos living amongst yall (cus, trust me, no one can live with those cannibals without getting a headache) guess who they'll blame for their predicament? The Cameroonians lording ova them? Hell nah! They'll blame the Yorubas. . . . always seems convenient for them!
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nayah(f): 5:12pm On Jul 29, 2010
hihihih loooooool leahdee ohhhhh

tkb beaf and you don't give a good image of intelligence of Nigerian people but  wouldn't generalized, nobody's perfect. But I've noticed that you're seem to be empty in terms of arguments, cause you spend your time insulting and shouting without having a real discussion? As for Biya is not perfect but not a coward if you know what I mean
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nayah(f): 5:14pm On Jul 29, 2010
Beaf I'll do that don't worry as soon as you would shout as you are doing here on obasanjo wink
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by hilli666(m): 5:15pm On Jul 29, 2010
But before we bomb the shit out of you guys, please kindly repay us the 150million dollar loan we gave you to contruct your highways last year. After all was in not Cameroun and Santome and Principe that came crawling begging for money? Oh and dont forget interest at 60% compounded weekly (Get out your calculator, sorry I mean abacus cause you guys are still in the stone ages) at this rate, just hand over your country and safe us wasting valuable innocent Nigerian lives in a war with you guys, cause your whole country  is not worth one drop on Nigerian blood.  we know you  cant pay us back
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by GOZILLA(m): 5:16pm On Jul 29, 2010
bk/babe97:

We understand alright! We know the Ibos is usually traitors and snitches. . . . no biggie! Know wut tho? Say this plan of urs actually works and u take ova Eastern Nigeria, 40 years from now when yall start marginalizing the Ibos living amongst yall (cus, trust me, no one can live with those cannibals without getting a headache) guess who they'll blame for their predicament? The Cameroonians lording ova them? Hell nah! They'll blame the Yorubas. . . . always seems convenient for them!
YOU ARE A ONE STUPID BIATCH!!
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by leahdee(f): 5:17pm On Jul 29, 2010
@ Nayah, you are talking nonsense with confidence. Nigeria decided to let go off Bakassi because she want to and because we are more mature and expose more than you people. Now ,to take Obudu will not only be suicidal but also bloodshed as FG will do everything humanly possible to slug it out with you. So take note you can start consulting your allies again (France) but we wont retreat this time around. Watch and see.

Really nonsense!!! Nigerians decided to bow out to the truth.
Is dat how they let go of something? After how many people died?
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by homerac7: 5:17pm On Jul 29, 2010
@ Nayah and Leahdee,

first of all, una chuk una mouth for matter wey pass una. na family matter dem dey discuss here, so u for do urselves good by just being observers at d nearest. on other matter, una fit join d bickering.

well, as per d matter, na Obas and abacha i blame. una dey ask y abi? ok, assumin say we don wooze dem with enuf shellin for douala and younde, make our boys don go sow d seeds for another 250,000 children there, we for still dey negotiate return of their cities by now and bakassi for b conceded matter. bt sha, we go shame ourself for court despite say we c skewed arrangemnt for ground.

well na true say we fit no get decisive victory for d place if we move in, bt one thin sure die, we go pull out of a region dt used to be a Republic of Cameroon that no more has effectiv national infrastructures, highly decimated population and reversed civilization.

mayb by then, nayah and leahdee go start foundations to beg money for reconstruction and rehabilitation of dem ppl. so na my own gist and and special advice for dos fine cameroonian babes b dat o! i don talk my own
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by whiteroses(f): 5:18pm On Jul 29, 2010
why the bickering on this thread i feel as if i'm in a zoo abeg stop jare
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by bkbabe97: 5:20pm On Jul 29, 2010
GOZILLA:

YOU ARE A ONE silly BIATCH!!

Sure! But the Ibo snitches and traitors in ur midst are. . . . . . ?
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by hilli666(m): 5:21pm On Jul 29, 2010
whiteroses:

why the bickering on this thread i feel as if i'm in a zoo abeg stop jare

I just saw your profile picture, I think the zoo is honestly where you belong!

So we welcome you.

1 Like

Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Beaf: 5:24pm On Jul 29, 2010
Nayah:

hihihih loooooool leahdee ohhhhh

tkb beaf and you don't give a good image of intelligence of Nigerian people but  wouldn't generalized, nobody's perfect. But I've noticed that you're seem to be empty in terms of arguments, cause you spend your time insulting and shouting without having a real discussion? As for Biya is not perfect but not a coward if you know what I mean

. . .Because I have told you the truth about your gorilla munching gendarmes and your grovelling, leprous brained president? Shame.
You are lucky not to be some Cameroonian male or you would have known what is what by now.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by pirlorain: 5:25pm On Jul 29, 2010
,i have properties in Lekki in lagos,i want to sell,its 2 plots of land each at 60m at lekki penninsula,and semi detatched duplex going for 120m,but negotiable,each unit is built on 3floors and it has four ensuites bedrooms,3 living areas,private study,fully fitted kitchen,laundry,self-contained B/Q ,a pent-house,Generating set,Jacuzzi,a sunna room,and for lease 70,000dollars minimum of 3yrs,i will call you,i just need you to help me get a contact in Abuja,people who can buy such properties,i will call you later,its limited,just 5units left,call,+2348038955600
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nayah(f): 5:28pm On Jul 29, 2010
hilll666 I think you're making a mistake we are not in the 50's bro think about it
Homerac you're really, funny hope you advice your brother concerning their behaviour as well and make them understand the instability which regns in your country. I repeat for stuberred ones, money is nothing when peace and union in not in the house.

@ beaf I didn'i know you believe in Santa Claus when people used to talk about organes sells and withcraft in your country I don't have the same reaction but as I said everybody is different!
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by whiteroses(f): 5:28pm On Jul 29, 2010
hilli666:

I just saw your profile picture, I think the zoo is honestly where you belong!

So we welcome you.
who give monkey banana tongue
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nayah(f): 5:29pm On Jul 29, 2010
beaf I'm not a male, lol grin
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 29, 2010
Guys, please respect this girl Nayah because she is simply a woman. Show some respect goddamn it. She is bringing her argument with respect, even if they are flawed but you guys (Beaf, Tkb417 and the guy with 666 in his name) come accross as condescending and insultive.

I respect her here, even though i have little interest in commenting on these boards, because she once proclaimed her likeness for her nigerian friends in France.

If anything, her interest in the affairs of nigeria should tell you guys that she means no harm. Incessantly flaming her is so kindergartenish.

My 2 kobo.

1 Like

Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by THEAMAKA(f): 5:32pm On Jul 29, 2010
@page 1
EZE UCHE, HUSH! WE AIN'T JOINING ANYBODY.
IF YOU WANNA MOVE THERE, GO! angry angry angry

how can someone want to take over land that is clearly in Nigeria? WTF do these b!tches want from us?
they better take their time.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Beaf: 5:34pm On Jul 29, 2010
Nayah:

hilll666 I think you're making a mistake we are not in the 50's bro think about it
Homerac you're really, funny hope you advice your brother concerning their behaviour as well and make them understand the instability which regns in your country. I repeat for stuberred ones, money is nothing when peace and union in not in the house.

@ beaf I didn'i know you believe in Santa Claus when people used to talk about organes sells and withcraft in your country I don't have the same reaction but as I said everybody is different!

Maybe Santa Claus gives gorillas to the gendarmes? shocked

It is the Cameroonians that have crossed the border for a better life you are talking about. We will soon send them packing. No lelel! cool
If you open your mouth on a 9ja forum to "argue" about Bakassi, don't be surprised when that mouth is rammed full of a lot more than Bakassi.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by saviola77(m): 5:37pm On Jul 29, 2010
guys una dey vex o grin grin ,  i think there is no need to break a sweat over cameroon, them too small. @ezeuche oyo lo wa o, no ibibio or efik person will help you. do you think if the bakassi people had a choice they will go to cameroon?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode’s Attack On Daily Trust Reporter: Our Stand By Editor-In-Chief / Joint Task Force Of Nigerian Army And Navy Destroy Unknown Gunmen Camp In Agulu / I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.