Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? (34098 Views)

JEGA, going! going!! gone!!! ''Clueless'' GEJ Outfoxes APC and JEGA / ACN Going! Going!! Gone!! In Ondo / Edo Line Going! Going! Gone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by bkbabe97: 6:23pm On Jul 29, 2010
hilli666:

Stop Claiming Igbo cause you are clearly a camerounian spy with nefariious intentions. Nigerians we bind together, you on the other hand want to sell us out to the camerounians. So from now hence forth let all persons on Nairaland refer to you as "Traitor" (If we dont decide to delete your raccount first of all) you did not learn from the first time shey??

Traitor seems to be a befitting name for the snitch!!!
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by EzeUchenna: 6:24pm On Jul 29, 2010
THE AMAKA:

NO MORE LIVES SHOULD BE LOST! JEEEEEEZUS! WHAT IS IT WITH YOU?
it is not that serious anymore. . . for you to be discussing bloodshed like its cookies or something.
Cameroon was once part of us, so? WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THEY ARE WAITING WITH OPEN ARMS FOR EASTERN NIGERIA/IGBOS? how do you know this won't create even MORE problems?
forget being culturally similar, how far do you think that will go?
I understood you when you were talking about self-determination and all that, but to join another country? GET REAL.

Blood has to shed for freedom. I support Biafra once and for all. If our cousins the Camerounians can make that dream, become a reality, then I shall support that. When was the last time you have been to the East? Our region lacks development, infrastructure and JOBS! Why do you think many of our youth have turned to banditry. Nigeria acts like our region as a vanquished territory, not a region that is part of a nation.
I believe in self-determination.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by EzeUchenna: 6:26pm On Jul 29, 2010
bk/babe97:

Traitor seems to be a befitting name for the snitch!!!

I prefer the term Biafran separatist.

MASSOB has it all wrong, we can't be peaceful with Nigerians only by force will ppl understand. The Biafran Revolutionary Front (BRF) needs to be created.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2010
EzeUchenna:

Blood has to shed for freedom. I support Biafra once and for all. If our cousins the Camerounians can make that dream, become a reality, then I shall support that. When was the last time you have been to the East? Our region lacks development, infrastructure and JOBS! Why do you think many of our youth have turned to banditry. Nigeria acts like our region as a vanquished territory, not a region that is part of a nation.
please explain something to me. . . cause it seems a little foggy.
what makes you think the states in the east aren't getting funding?(maybe they are, maybe they aren't) have you ever thought that maybe its the corrupt state governments that are chopping all the money and thats why we are not seeing development?
explain. . . cause that has always been foggy to me.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by homerac7: 6:30pm On Jul 29, 2010
Ezeuche! Ezeuche!! Ezeuche!!! na hw many times i call u?

e b like say dt thin wey u dey smoke don make ur condition worse pass as we dey take think am. who tell u say any true nwa-igbo go follow u for ds ur inglorious agenda? hen, gwam? henn henn henn hennn, Uchenna! ur ears na hw many? use ur hands draw ur ouw ears, u hear me?  na fly wey no dey hear word dey follow dead body enter grave o, i do warn u.

emmm, una my ppl, abeg make una forgive our pridigal rogue son for his very disturbin utterances. actually, he hs been havs some mental malaria for sometim, and as una know, his father who is also our childhood friens has not been around for some time to attend to his herbal medicinal needs, so please, hmmmmmmmm, una go just pardon am. our elder say small pikin no fit sabi chop fufu make oyel no touch hin hand, no be so? ehennn, first thin tommorow, we r sending him wt som dimkpa  to Aro Ndi Izuogwu at d place of a recommended powerful international dibia, to resume his acquired human immune mental fever therapy. again, my people from other lands, forgive and forget this our errant son behavior. biko nu, unu a nugo? sorry pls. thou we still hav bad feelins abt d civil war, dt doesnt call for d terrible thn dat our sick pikin is talkn about. we pledge our uttermost loyalty to d nation, afterall we r all NIgeria.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by saviola77(m): 6:30pm On Jul 29, 2010
EzeUchenna:

I am alone for wanting a sovereign Biafra?  

Come to the East and people would disagree you. Why would a people who are marginalized support the nation? Sorry but I will never consider myself a Nigeria. I am IGBO first.
i schooled in enugu for a couple of years and i can tell that a lot of igbos are as passionate about nigeria.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nayah(f): 6:31pm On Jul 29, 2010
Dear Ezeuchenna, I understand you because I've done some research about Biafra's war and the Igbo/Biafra problem but I can understand sister Amaka as well, war is not good and there's none advantage doing this! espacially for lost, i've read her comments and she emphasized on the human lost and for this seh's right. I think no one could dream about doing war because of its consequences, we always know when it starts but never know when it ends brother.

1 Like

Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by bkbabe97: 6:32pm On Jul 29, 2010
EzeUchenna:

Nah, trust me on this one! Traitor or snitch seems more appropriate!
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:34pm On Jul 29, 2010
Nayah:

Dear Ezeuchenna, I understand you because I've done some research about Biafra's war and the Igbo/Biafra problem but I can understand sister Amaka as well, war is not good and there's none advantage doing this! espacially for lost, i've read her comments and she emphasized on the human lost and for this seh's right. I think no one could dream about doing war because of its consequences, we always know when it starts but never know when it ends brother.
you're right. and how does he know if we (him) will come out successful? what if its just a lost cause?
i mean another 3 million lives lost for no reason?
sounds ridiculous to me.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by sjeezy8: 6:36pm On Jul 29, 2010
EzeUchenna:

I support biafra too but I also support the Nigerian Army. its no biggie you want biafra- Good but why post it on a Nigerian forum theres a Nigeria Forum for you guys- to vent out your anger.

you always say what has nigeria done for igbos abi? what has Nigeria done for hausas- whos poverty levels are though the roof or yorubas? lol
you act as if Hausa yorubas middle belters niger deltan non igbos are enjoying in Nigeria- while igbos are the only ethnic group  who are miserable - I doubt you even sabi Nigeria well, or even know any sensible people outside igboland.

Infact I dont think anyone should equate your stupidity to how all igbos feel- because go to Kaduna- igbo people LOVE kaduna, Kano and Hausa people. If you tell them to leave they will say in Hausa" Im a Nigerian and I can a have my business anywhere in Nigeria this is my land also"

Go to Oyo state or Ogun igbos have even started their own Yam festival- people will say igbos go home- they igbos will say in yoruba " Im a nigerian i have a right to stay here"

lol your lame

@topic funny as shiot tho
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:38pm On Jul 29, 2010
sjeezy8:

you always say what has nigeria done for igbos abi? what has Nigeria done for hausas- whos poverty levels are though the roof or yorubas? lol
you act as if Hausa yorubas middle belters niger deltan non igbos are enjoying in Nigeria- while igbos are the only ethnic group  who are miserable
true.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nayah(f): 6:40pm On Jul 29, 2010
I understand you sister!! as I told you Cameroon before being a peaceful country,has passed trough a lot of things even things that French are still denying. Now I can understand our brother Eze because I have some relative in Western part of my country and some of them experienced Biafra's pb,some were hidden and escape from Nigeria because of starvation? That's why many Biafras are now in Cameroon ever since. But I think discuss is more relectant than violence, so I never encourage war from any part, but yes if Cameroon my country is attacked I'll sure understand the fact they'll defend our nation
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by jokingmary(m): 6:40pm On Jul 29, 2010
@EzeUchenna

Do you really like war?
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by EzeUchenna: 6:43pm On Jul 29, 2010
We Igbos do not owe Nigeria anything. 3 million Eastern souls perished to keep this nation One.

If people want to see if the East wants to reside within Nigeira, then put it up for a VOTE.

Sorry I don't share this patriotism to this colonial made nation known as Nigeria.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:45pm On Jul 29, 2010
EzeUchenna:

We Igbos do not owe Nigeria anything. 3 million Eastern souls perished to keep this nation One.

If people want to see if the East wants to reside within Nigeira, then put it up for a VOTE.

Sorry I don't share this patriotism to this colonial made nation known as Nigeria.
sugar lump, you never answered my question. undecided
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Beaf: 6:45pm On Jul 29, 2010
Nayah:

Beaf I told you from the very firstmessage this is completely insane however I'd like to know their motivation, because I like having illustrations, arguments and evidences to have a position.

My motivation? How about I'm Nigerian? Can you instead, provide evidence that Obudu has anything to do with Cameroon? That evidence might help our President and National assembly declare the necessary war and mobilise the army quicker. cool

Nayah:

Eze when you talk about cameroonian defense just talk about our own, forget about French, Cameroonian pass trough a lot of things and have a non neglectable army! Laurent Gbagbo went to  our country for the 5Oth anniversary of our independence and was really surprised, as well his delegation, about how Cameroon was powerful military speaking. But some think that the fact they are  too many make them think it's easy. Germany was alomst alone against Western European countries but they where powerful, so be careful with easy conclusion. Anyway I love my brothers as well cameroonians as nigerians for wishing any war, Africa need something else tired of torning each other. Cameroon and whole Africa have been blessed but we are still neglecting it.

This is your airforce. . . With about 3 bicycles and one cutlass. grin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cameroon_Air_Force#Aircraft_Inventory
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nayah(f): 6:45pm On Jul 29, 2010
Eze you'd be ready to take part of Cameroon? c'est vrai ça? Mais bon évitons la guerre après tout nous partageons une frontière! Nous sommes donc frères ne fais pas attention à certains activistes illuminés.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by EzeUchenna: 6:47pm On Jul 29, 2010
THE AMAKA:

sugar lump, you never answered my question. undecided

They do not represent the Igbo people. You think my family supports TA Orji. They are not Igbo leaders. We know who our leaders are and it is not these governors.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nayah(f): 6:49pm On Jul 29, 2010
Beaf Rwanda succeed to destabilze the huge DRC !, Palestine keep on defending themsleves with stones but somehow has succeded to destabilize Israel so this simply cancel your comment  tongue
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:49pm On Jul 29, 2010
EzeUchenna:

They do not represent the Igbo people. You think my family supports TA Orji. They are not Igbo leaders. We know who our leaders are and it is not these governors.
so there you have it! lack of development cant be blamed on the whole of Nigeria. you even said those people don't represent you.
so maybe the lack of development comes from the state governments.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:50pm On Jul 29, 2010
Beaf:

My motivation? How about I'm Nigerian? Can you instead, provide evidence that Obudu has anything to do with Cameroon?
Nayah girl, answer that wink
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by EzeUchenna: 6:50pm On Jul 29, 2010
Nayah:

Eze you'd be ready to take part of Cameroon? c'est vrai ça? Mais bon évitons la guerre après tout nous partageons une frontière! Nous sommes donc frères ne fais pas attention à certains activistes illuminés.

Je suis quelquefois bouleversé avec les Nigérians. Vous tous êtes nos frères et soeurs. Nous ne pouvons pas aller à la guerre avec vous tous.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 29, 2010
EzeUchenna:

MASSOB has it all wrong, we can't be peaceful with Nigerians only by force will ppl understand. The Biafran Revolutionary Front (BRF) needs to be created.
why would i worry about your comments when you care less about your people that died during the war;hopefully i wish the killing start from your family whenever the war start and you will be happy about it.
Ojukwu had done it but failed because it wasnt the wish of a greater percentage of the ibo generation.like someone once said on the forum,why has nigeria got to lose without ibo if not armed robbery and kidnapping.youngman,wise up
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by EzeUchenna: 6:52pm On Jul 29, 2010
THE AMAKA:

so there you have it! lack of development cant be blamed on the whole of Nigeria. you even said those people don't represent you.
so maybe the lack of development comes from the state governments.

My dear you have a lot to learn about Nigerian politics. Industrial projects are not given to the East. You can only blame our governors for so long. The East is neglected compared to other regions. Why do you think the Niger Deltans are fighting for control of their resources. After we were vanquished, no Igbo has gotten close to power since Ironsi.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:54pm On Jul 29, 2010
~Bluetooth:

,why has nigeria got to lose without ibo if not armed robbery and kidnapping.youngman,wise up
HUSH UP BOY! Igbos are part of the reason why Nigeria's head is still afloat and has not sunk to the bottom of the ocean.
we are part of Nigeria's life-vest.
dont throw stones in a glass house  angry
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:54pm On Jul 29, 2010
EzeUchenna:

My dear you have a lot to learn about Nigerian politics. Industrial projects are not given to the East. You can only blame our governors for so long. The East is neglected compared to other regions. Why do you think the Niger Deltans are fighting for control of their resources. After we were vanquished, no Igbo has gotten close to power since Ironsi.
okay oooo, whatever you say. undecided
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by EzeUchenna: 6:55pm On Jul 29, 2010
~Bluetooth:

why would i worry about your comments when you care less about your people that died during the war;hopefully i wish the killing start from your family whenever the war start and you will be happy about it.
Ojukwu had done it but failed because it wasnt the wish of a greater percentage of the ibo generation.like someone once said on the forum,why has nigeria got to lose without ibo if not armed robbery and kidnapping.youngman,wise up

What the hell are you talking about? You say I don't care about the peopel that died during the war even though my father fought in the war, lost two of his brothers in that war and a host of other family members. How Nigerian soldiers invaded my village, killed the elderly, and raped young women. And you think people will forget what happened to their kin. You must be kidding.

You are talking a whole lot of crap.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nayah(f): 6:55pm On Jul 29, 2010
The Amaka and Beaf, your motivations are normal for sure but this doesn't give you right to overact like you do!
My evidence for the Obudu region well simple Cameroon was fomes and united Obudu used to take part of Nigeria unlikely to Bakassi!
Source
http://www.omoigui.com/files/the_bakassi_story.pdf
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by EzeUchenna: 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2010
Ce n'est pas étonnant le pays est un désordre. Nos voisins nous voient comme faibles. Très bizarre si vous me demandez.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:58pm On Jul 29, 2010
I still dont understand why now Obudu is disturbing them. if it had been some empty forest, would they even care?
from cross river up to born state, yet obudu CATTLE RANCH is disturbing them.
hissssss.
I ain't reading that, summarize it for moi.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by sjeezy8: 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2010
EzeUchenna:

HAHAHAHAH LMFAO- and what indurstrial projects are in the north?

kids in the north
[img]http://arewaaid.files./2008/03/almajirai-waiting-near-town-square2.jpg[/img]

kids in anambra

selfish GOAT- IT SHOWS YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT NIGERIA- To even compare regions in nigeria or ethnic groups in Nigeria.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nayah(f): 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2010
Eze ne t'énerve pas et aies une plus grande hauteur d'esprit mon frère!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

New INEC Chairman: Buhari Is A Sectional Leader, Says Fayose / How Osun Spent N11.7bn Paris Club Refund / Reno Omokri ‏gives A Caption To Buhari's Photo As He Returned To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.