Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? (34099 Views)

JEGA, going! going!! gone!!! ''Clueless'' GEJ Outfoxes APC and JEGA / ACN Going! Going!! Gone!! In Ondo / Edo Line Going! Going! Gone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by saviola77(m): 8:12pm On Jul 29, 2010
EzeUchenna:

Do not ever call me such!  angry I am a Biafran.
when you realize that you are fighting a lost cause? as i said not all igbos are in support of this madness, folks are forging ahead with their lives, not locked in the past. undecided
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nayah(f): 8:16pm On Jul 29, 2010
Eze ekiéééééééé laisse aussi non?
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by rethink: 8:16pm On Jul 29, 2010
If I were the Moderator I would have banned some people forever.

THIS SITE IS FOR FRIENDS OF NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS.

I love my green white green

God bless the green white green
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by jokingmary(m): 8:17pm On Jul 29, 2010
Nayah:

Eze ekiéééééééé laisse aussi non?

Hey Mr why don't you speak English undecided
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nayah(f): 8:19pm On Jul 29, 2010
jokingmary don't worry I'm just asking Eze to give up his comment because it's going too far! and I'm Mrs wink
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by bkbabe99: 8:21pm On Jul 29, 2010
rethink:

If I were the Moderator I would have banned some people forever.

THIS SITE IS FOR FRIENDS OF NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS.

I love my green white green

God bless the green white green

Oh, thats not how it works out here! Here on NL u gotta be part of a group that attacks people and calls them traitors all day, that way u have immunity from ever getting banned!!! I'VE BEEN BANNED 4 TIMES TODAY. . . .  WHY? CUS THE IBOS REQUESTED IT!
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by saviola77(m): 8:21pm On Jul 29, 2010
EzeUchenna:

I must have offended the power the malevolent mods with my post on this thread. The truth shall set them free though.

I find French very useful if someone wants to experience all of Africa. English can only take us so far.
and non-english speakers are falling on themselves to learn and speak english.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nayah(f): 8:23pm On Jul 29, 2010
saviola not everybody lol! spanish do not care for example and 3OO OOO millions of people used to talk it
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by mamagee3(f): 8:23pm On Jul 29, 2010
Nayah:

saviola not everybody lol! spanish do not care for example and 3OO OOO millions of people used to talk it
grin cheesy grin
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by jokingmary(m): 8:24pm On Jul 29, 2010
Nayah:

jokingmary don't worry I'm just asking Eze to give up his comment because it's going too far! and I'm Mrs wink

Sorry Mrs smiley
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nayah(f): 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2010
hihihi mama gee how are  you my dear it's been a long time! yes don't laugh spnaish people do not care for real, anyway how can you send a personal messsage to someone can you help thanks
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by hilli666(m): 8:38pm On Jul 29, 2010
@all those in support of cameroun taking over Obudu, I applaud your resilience, you have single handedly defended your ground and your country through out this post. If only the rest of you country people were more like you. But please be realistic, Cameroun does not stand a chance in a military conflict with Nigeria. Im not saying this because Im Nigerian, I saying this because you guys just can afford to fight! I mean look at your deffence budget compared to Nigerias. Even Lagos spends more annually on trash removal. So I dont know where you guys are getting all this imaginary liver from?? Dont let those people saying that they will seceed fool you, when the time comes they will remain loyal to Nigeria. We have all pleged alligience to our country, to be faithfull loyal and honest, to serve Nigeria with all our strength and to defend her unity and uphold her honor and glory so help me God!!!
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Beaf: 8:44pm On Jul 29, 2010
Nayah:

hihihi mama gee how are you my dear it's been a long time! yes don't laugh spnaish people do not care for real, anyway how can you send a personal messsage to someone can you help thanks

You can't, except you've got their IM or email.

Nayah:

@ Eze tu es déjà camerounais lol
@ saviola thanks for your compliments I've always think debating is important to learn and evolve and insults are only the results of frustration justified or not, for me that weakened a comment.

@Beaf loooool now you can join cameroonian think about it oh wink

No, I'm very faithful to my country.
. . .Can I join with a Cameroonian beau? You bet! wink
Oh yes!
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Beaf: 8:46pm On Jul 29, 2010
hilli666:

@all those in support of cameroun taking over Obudu, I applaud your resilience, you have single handedly defended your ground and your country through out this post. If only the rest of you country people were more like you. But please be realistic, Cameroun does not stand a chance in a military conflict with Nigeria. Im not saying this because Im Nigerian, I saying this because you guys just can afford to fight! I mean look at your deffence budget compared to Nigerias. Even Lagos spends more annually on trash removal. So I dont know where you guys are getting all this imaginary liver from?? Dont let those people saying that they will seceed fool you, when the time comes they will remain loyal to Nigeria. We have all pleged alligience to our country, to be faithfull loyal and honest, to serve Nigeria with all our strength and to defend her unity and uphold her honor and glory so help me God!!!

The very thought sounds like a fairy tale. It will be so one-sided, even if dem use juju sef! grin grin grin
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nayah(f): 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2010
hihihihihi really funny this guy hihihihihi hiii666 such a good comedian for real!

@beaf ok because formerly I use to have messages in my personal inbox, that's a pity,
@Eze là je te reconnais tu es donc Nigérian puisque tu dis être loyal envers ton pays
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by THEAMAKA(f): 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2010
bk/babe99:

Oh, thats not how it works out here! Here on NL u gotta be part of a group that attacks people and calls them traitors all day, that way u have immunity from ever getting banned!!! I'VE BEEN BANNED 4 TIMES TODAY. . . .  WHY? CUS THE IBOS REQUESTED IT!
NO. because you broke the rules and the rules do not bend and break for you.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nayah(f): 8:50pm On Jul 29, 2010
Eze sorry the previous response that was for Beaf!
But Beaf waht do you mean by beau? brother in law? looooool wink
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by jokingmary(m): 8:55pm On Jul 29, 2010
bk/babe99:

I'VE BEEN BANNED 4 TIMES TODAY

shocked

bk/babe99:

CUS THE IBOS REQUESTED IT!

You must be crazy angry
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Beaf: 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2010
Nayah:

Eze sorry the previous response that was for Beaf!
But Beaf waht do you mean by beau? brother in law? looooool wink

"La Belle Dame sans Merci". wink

Brother in law? No way! As for Ezeuche, I have wiped him out ninja style. Dude is dead, buried and extinct. cool
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nayah(f): 9:09pm On Jul 29, 2010
looool Beaf but if you take the "belle dame" you will have a cameroonian brother in law hihihi smileyyou can not have everything! but we cameroonians are really welcoming and such nice pepole as general rule ask your brother in our country they are many especially in Douala and Western part Bamenda
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by rethink: 9:15pm On Jul 29, 2010
@hilli666

God Bless Nigeria

So help me God also
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by ITbomb(m): 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2010
Una dey waste time.
Just send this topic to the house of represent-a-thieves dem go just vote. Those in favor of Cameroun taking Obudu cattle ranch say hi.
the HIs have it
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Litmus: 9:19pm On Jul 29, 2010
You guys don't understand. Even during the partition of Africa the French had their eyes  on the area which is now Nigeria. With the discovery of oil, French interest  increased. Moreover, with the volatility of oil market, slow progress in alternative technology, forecasts predicting future scarcity of oil, french hunger is now seething, resentful and greedy.  Analysts perhaps more wistful than factual believe the state of Nigeria is fragile. They think it will take only a little to push Nigeria into a state of chaos that would result in the sort of frontiers lawlessness seen in Liberia, Sierra Leone and Congo. They would like a situation  where the state has little power and multinationals can come  in and  hide behind proxies i.e African strong men (warlords ) to steal resources cheaply. Most of the posturing by Cameroon is designed in France. Without French backing, Cameroon could never hope for let alone demand any part of Nigeria. Cameroon and many French West African countries have never really been independent from France. Cameroon is still a colonial child.

Essentially Cameroon does not want land it wants to go to war with Nigeria because the french are behind her. If Nigeria gives up land today they will demand more and more land in future until Nigeria is pushed  to go to war with them. A bit like Nazi Germany being given Sudetenland then Poland and it wanted more until the allied powers had to take a stand.

Personally i think Nigeria should not only not negotiate any more land but Nigeria should sponsor insurgents in Bakassi. We should arm rebels or create some in that area like the American did in Afghanistan during the Russian occupation. We should not fear France, if to push their poppet into war  we should give them one.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by udezue(m): 9:25pm On Jul 29, 2010
I WONT BART AN EYELID IF CAMEROUN INVADES NIGERIA. That will be the end of Nigeria.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by hackney(m): 9:26pm On Jul 29, 2010
Those camerounians can be moved from even that bakassi if the nigeria FG just
gives only verbal support to whoever can move those rats in that region.
That is if after moving them the movers can take the spoils (mmanu  wink  ).

verbal support only.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nayah(f): 9:32pm On Jul 29, 2010
Litmus, Cameroon is not a FRENCH but a GERMAN colony and we still have relations with germans. And every single AFRICAN COUNTRY is not INDEPENDANT you think Nigeria is? well youmight be dreaming, it's not because you guys have oil and exploit it that your are in the same equal feet with westerneres thinking this would be a real fantasy. So as you can see Europe still  have a lot of children including Nigeria! And don't forget we have realtion with british as well cause we are a bilingual country, Senegal Gabon or Congo are different from Cameroon
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Ruq: 9:37pm On Jul 29, 2010
All this is happening because Abacha isn't there so the bakassi isn't enough for them? Losing that one was something painful now this one. They must be mad! Why is Nigeria being lenient? If they wanna go to war our soldiers have more advantage we should stop being nice and act fast before you know they will claim Lagos Bastards!
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by jokingmary(m): 9:41pm On Jul 29, 2010
Ruq:

All this is happening because Abacha isn't there so the bakassi isn't enough for them? Losing that one was something painful now this one. They must be mad! Why is Nigeria being lenient? If they wanna go to war our soldiers have more advantage we should stop being nice and act fast before you know they will claim Lagos Bastards!

Those of you saying war war war

When the war begins (God forbid) you will be the first to run sad
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Ruq: 9:42pm On Jul 29, 2010
Hey Nayah stop sayin shyt here Cameroon were colonized by the French!
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nayah(f): 9:45pm On Jul 29, 2010
Ruq thanks for reading this
http://www.historyworld.net/wrldhis/PlainTextHistories.asp?historyid=ad39

I know my country bro smiley
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Chongaiman: 9:50pm On Jul 29, 2010
Nayah:

Litmus, Cameroon is not a FRENCH but a GERMAN colony and we still have relations with germans. And every single AFRICAN COUNTRY is not INDEPENDANT you think Nigeria is? well youmight be dreaming, it's not because you guys have oil and exploit it that your are in the same equal feet with westerneres thinking this would be a real fantasy. So as you can see Europe still  have a lot of children including Nigeria! And don't forget we have realtion with british as well cause we are a bilingual country, Senegal Gabon or Congo are different from Cameroon

That is to say Cameroon's strength is dependent on European countries! In the 21st Century? Na which kain neo-colonialism be dis? Since Cameroon can't fight on her on, then she's not acting out her own script - she's most likely a puppet dancing to the tune of the European puppeteers. In reality we are just venting our spleen on nothing. This matter is a non-issue.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 29, 2010
jokingmary:

Those of you saying war war war

When the war begins (God forbid) you will be the first to run sad
camerounian gerdarmes have been killing nigerians off the boarder of bakassi for long. . Did you ever hear it ? Nigeria must stand its ground against any agressor and bone all these big brother stuff.enough is enough

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply)

Ibrahim Elzakzaky Is Alive, Speaks With Press (Photos, Video) / Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? / Fact Check: Picture Of Peter Obi And Seyi Tinubu Is False

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.