Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies (37559 Views)

Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) / How Do Unmarried Ladies Of 30 Years+ Cope With Their Singleness? / Unmarried Ladies Plead With Borno Government To Help Them Find Husbands. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 18, 2018
majekdom2:
define unseriousness? What do you think happened in those years?

majekdom2:
define unseriousness? What do you think happened in those years?

I have seen a situation where two grown adults were in a relationship which was supposedly leading to marriage, the guy in question claimed to be allergic to condoms, the girl felt differently about it but in other to please the guy agreed to his demands.

this same guy tells the girl at every given opportunity that if she mistakenly got pregnant, she would be forced to have an abortion knowing the girl’s stand on abortion thereby forcing Her to constantly take contraceptives with little or no regards to the damaging effect this drug had on her health and at the same time claims to love her..

Does this sound unserious enough to you??

This is just a single scenario amongst others.

somemany girls pass through a lot during the “trying to make sure she is the right one period”, some even loose their wombs in the process of having series of abortions and at end, the guy might still not end up with them simply because they suddenly realized that they need to explore more after exploring the girl for years angry

2 Likes

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 18, 2018
kandi006:

I have seen a situation where two grown adults were in a relationship which was supposedly leading to marriage, the guy in question claimed to be allergic to condoms, the girl felt differently about it but in other to please the guy agreed to his demands.

this same guy tells the girl at every given opportunity that if she mistakenly got pregnant, she would be forced to have an abortion knowing the girl’s stand on abortion thereby forcing Her to constantly take contraceptives with little or no regards to the damaging effect this drug had on her health and at the same time claims to love her..

Does this sound unserious enough to you??

This is just a single scenario amongst others.

somemany girls pass through a lot during the “trying to make sure she is the right one period”, some even loose their wombs in the process of having series of abortions and at end, the guy might still not end up with them simply because they suddenly realized that they need to explore more after exploring the girl for years angry

pls don’t misquote my explore. Explore means to see things differently not to be fucking around. Did you at anytime get pregnant? Even married couples take pills. Taking pills is not a sign of unseriousness. Tell me about when a guy is sleeping with different girls, tell me about when a guy doesn’t show concern in your matters, tell me about when a guy does not invest his time, energy and money. Then I will know he is unserious. Tell me about when a guy does not fear you or respect you! Do you have any idea that children are liabilities till they graduate, in Nigeria, till they are able to land a job that pays above 150k. This might have been his reasons. He doesn’t want a future and I am sure at some point this guy stopped demanding sex. So what did you do? This story is interesting.
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 18, 2018
majekdom2:
pls don’t misquote my explore. Explore means to see things differently not to be fucking around. Did you at anytime get pregnant? Even married couples take pills. Taking pills is not a sign of unseriousness. Tell me about when a guy is sleeping with different girls, tell me about when a guy doesn’t show concern in your matters, tell me about when a guy does not invest his time, energy and money. Then I will know he is unserious. Tell me about when a guy does not fear you or respect you! Do you have any idea that children are liabilities till they graduate, in Nigeria, till they are able to land a job that pays above 150k. This might have been his reasons. He doesn’t want a future and I am sure at some point this guy stopped demanding sex. So what did you do? This story is interesting.

majekdom2:

Like I said, amongst others meaning that there are a whole lot more signs of unserousness..

You made mention of married couple also taking pills, I need you to carry out a research on the dangerous effects of continuous use of contraceptives on a young lady, do you know what it does??

Do you have any right to object to the use of condoms on a woman you ain’t even married to just for your selfish purpose? Do you have any right to force someone’s daughter to have an abortion or continually take packs of contraceptives??

You must be a very selfish man from your write up Mr.

Until you are ready to father a child, you have no right to endanger a woman’s life for your sexual satisfaction sir!

The question is, how long can you stay in a relationship with a lady without premarital sex??

Speaking of respect, how do you define respect?
By being verbally abusive to a girl, calling her “stupid” and a whole other names at every given opportunity?
By humiliating and talking down on her at all times??
By cheating??

Speaking of investments, I doubt if someone like you has ever invested on a girl being a male chuvnist that you are.

I hate hypocrites..

1 Like

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 18, 2018
kandi006:

Like I said, amongst others meaning that there are a whole lot more signs of unserousness..

You made mention of married couple also taking pills, I need you to carry out a research on the dangerous effects of continuous use of contraceptives on a young lady, do you know what it does??

Do you have any right to object to the use of condoms on a woman you ain’t even married to just for your selfish purpose? Do you have any right to force someone’s daughter to have an abortion or continually take packs of contraceptives??

You must be a very selfish man from your write up Mr.

Until you are ready to father a child, you have no right to endanger a woman’s life for your sexual satisfaction sir!

The question is, how long can you stay in a relationship with a lady without premarital sex??

Speaking of respect, how do you define respect?
By being verbally abusive to a girl, calling her “stupid” and a whole other names at every given opportunity?
By humiliating and talking down on her at all times??
By cheating??

Speaking of investments, I doubt if someone like you has ever invested on a girl being a male chuvnist that you are.

I hate hypocrites..

did you have any abortion for the dude? How many times did you take pills, please I am sure you can count. Please mention other unseriousness... this is interesting. You actually caught him cheating .. wow, he must be a monster. What did he do, why did you stay? Did you act stupid before he called you stupid, talked you down Can you explain. Yes he might have anger issues but deep down within you answer this, do you think he loved you like no other? If he did, then you should examine yourself and stop this rant. I am happy you two are no more. I am sure he is happy and you are too. Thank you for your time!
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by pocohantas(f): 5:09pm On Dec 18, 2018
Lol @ did you act stupid before he called ypu stupid. Some people think they have monopoly of wisdom... grin
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2018
majekdom2:
did you have any abortion for the dude? How many times did you take pills, please I am sure you can count. Please mention other unseriousness... this is interesting. You actually caught him cheating .. wow, he must be a monster. What did he do, why did you stay? Did you act stupid before he called you stupid, talked you down Can you explain. Yes he might have anger issues but deep down within you answer this, do you think he loved you like no other? If he did, then you should examine yourself and stop this rant. I am happy you two are no more. I am sure he is happy and you are too. Thank you for your time!

Hmmm, I was actually talking about a couple I used to know but it sounds so much like you are very familiar with the story..

What part did you play in the whole story??
Are you the hopeless dude??

So many hypocrites on here, They hide behind their keypad typing trash, dishing out opinions whereby, in real life, they are very empty and unfortunate. Smh!
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by mhizbel(f): 9:34pm On Dec 18, 2018
1234IKECHhukwu:
keep deceiving ur self u hear.
Ok
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Hisduchess(f): 9:38pm On Dec 18, 2018
lefulefu:
lol okafor's law at its best. Anyway married ladies who cheat mostly do it with their ex. These are women who were not able to get over their ex. U can imagine a lady deeply inlove with someone but had to break up frm d guy and marry another man she doesnt like just because the other guy wasnt financially ready for marriage or hasnt a stable job. So tell me why she wont go back to get nacked by the ex even when marriedcheesy.

that's the reason while cheating becomes an endless circle

1 Like

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Osyxcel(m): 9:43pm On Dec 18, 2018
Are you the hopeless dude ke? What kind of question is that?

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 18, 2018
Mariangeles:
YOU DEFINITELY ARE INSANE !

How much do you know me to come to such a conclusion ??
You know why most people don't like you?? That's because you're CREEPY, a STALKER,a MEDDLER and a BUSYBODY !

You think it's everyone that bring their business to nairaland YOU FOOL !

NEVER, EVER IN YOUR MISERABLE LIFE MEDDLE IN MY BUSINESS AGAIN DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME YOU ??
THIS IS THE LAST TIME I AM GOING TO WARN YOU YOU CREEPY BEING !!!

NOW UNFOLLOW ME ASAP YOU MONITORING SPIRIT 'CAUSE I DON'T LIKE YOU PERIOD!!!

You showed your true colors
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Mariangeles(f): 11:41pm On Dec 18, 2018
Elder0001:

You showed your true colors
It is not about showing true colours .
Everything I said/typed is the truth, because that is the true definition of your character from what I've observed from the food thread .

You seem to be popular for all the negative things, not only on food section but also on other sections too .

WORD OF ADVICE:
Next time, when you see my comments...
DON'T READ IT!
DON'T LIKE IT!
DON'T SHARE IT !
JUST PASSOVER ASAP! angry
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Ksatriy: 9:07am On Dec 19, 2018
Mariangeles:
So he's a GIGOLO too ??
Can you even imagine the nonsense ??

Elder0001 is a 24 year old gigolo who is bin housed and fed by an older lady.. Pay no mind to him.

PS.. He's also a sacammer.. So be smart.
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Toks2008(m): 9:27pm On Dec 19, 2018
Ksatriy:

Elder0001 is a 24 year old gigolo who is bin housed and fed by an older lady.. Pay no mind to him.

PS.. He's also a sacammer.. So be smart.

WoW! how true is this?
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 21, 2018
Toks2008:

WoW! how true is this?

You sure don't believe what that bastard said, do you?
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by hopeall(f): 9:36am On Jan 11, 2019
And talking of patience, I know someone who has dated for 8 years and ended up marrying the one he dated for only 6months. Pls leave a guy after a year if saying nothing.

grin grin lol @dump him, as if the guy na trash, you think it's easy to let go of someone you deeply love?Okay about the premarital sex, you're right, but dumping a guy because he refused to say anything about marriage doesn't make sense to me sha, what if he's trying to know you more?you think it's easy to plan the future with someone you hardly know, even people that has been dating over 3yrs are not planning to get married talkless of 1yr,a lady must be patient with her man instead of rushing him, apart from trying to know her better... What if the guy is not financially stable, even mentally too, you think marriage would be the first thing on his mind, na marriage go put food on his table?Marriage is not for kids, it's for people who are ready in every aspect,, So dumping a guy does not make any sense to me, patience is golden cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year / Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" / The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.