Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies (37558 Views)

Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) / How Do Unmarried Ladies Of 30 Years+ Cope With Their Singleness? / Unmarried Ladies Plead With Borno Government To Help Them Find Husbands. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by pocohantas(f): 5:10pm On Dec 17, 2018
kandi006:

Those were my stupid naive old days dear, ain't doing that shit for any man anymore.. let's all be having sense together now grin

Lmao, Always remember... "A man knows who he wants and when he wants her".

1 Like

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Wuraola01(f): 5:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
Toks2008:
I guess this makes sense.

Absolute sense smiley smiley
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Fourwinds: 5:15pm On Dec 17, 2018
NoToPile:
Lool, I cant believe I agree with toks2008

What works and will still be the best is the old school method, thats part of what toks is saying. Not a popular opinion and 90percent wont even agree with you

Someone will come and squeeze 3 years out of the life of a lady.

I even wonder if some people see dating as a hobby or something.
I strongly support what the OP is saying....people like to be deceived.. Keep deceiving yourself in the name of dating....pursue money and leave dating, when you are ready to marry then you can come into the league..no Nonsense, no waste of time

3 Likes

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 17, 2018
pocohantas:

Lmao, Always remember... "A man knows who he wants and when he wants her".

Absolutely
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Fourwinds: 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2018
Shugavee:
rather people who agree with this,, don’t know the efforts put in growing a loving relationship thinking it’s easy to let it go just like that, do u think it’s easy getting a lady or man who gets you, n loves you. U all should stop encouraging women to date to marry!! That’s what put a lot of women in problems they r now.
so your purpose of dating is not to marry? Kai...I can see why many of you are getting this dating wrong.. Let me tell you, for everything I intend doing, there must be a reason.... While in there and there is no success or achievement, na to close shop be that.... I date because of marriage... Else I make I deal fucck for money .. Meaning relationship defined
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Fourwinds: 5:32pm On Dec 17, 2018
Shugavee:
n why do u think relationships r only about sex? R u a baby?
99% of relationship will always end up in sex because one of the parties involved will always be a devil....so where there is devil , sins are bounded
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 17, 2018
mhizbel:

I am not too rigid neither am I boring. It's just that I have my own principles... yes, I can compromise a little bit but no, I can't compromise.
ok i get u cheesy.u might lower ur rules for the guy u love and whose really worth it
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 17, 2018
Toks2008:

Lefu it's been a while..
How u dey?
toks toks grin grin grin
longest time grin grin
still creating ur controversal threads wey dey piss off babes grin grin grin grin
merry christmas in advance cheesy cheesy
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Toks2008(m): 6:27pm On Dec 17, 2018
lefulefu:

toks toks grin grin grin
longest time grin grin
still creating ur controversal threads wey dey piss off babes grin grin grin grin
merry christmas in advance cheesy cheesy

Nah guys this one piss off cos of their bad plan.

Freelance nah my passion so I no go fit leave am.

2 Likes

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Shugavee(f): 6:39pm On Dec 17, 2018
Fourwinds:
so your purpose of dating is not to marry? Kai...I can see why many of you are getting this dating wrong.. Let me tell you, for everything I intend doing, there must be a reason.... While in there and there is no success or achievement, na to close shop be that.... I date because of marriage... Else I make I deal fucck for money .. Meaning relationship defined
we all want to be married to our spouse but for the right reasons not cause we wanna marry..
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Shugavee(f): 6:42pm On Dec 17, 2018
ArmedRobber:
so you mean happiness ,companionship and love is limited to opposite sex . dating is no big deal if you re not ready for marriage .you can get happiness ,companionship love without dating a guy. marriage is not by force the point is dont commit yourself to relationship with a guy that does include you in his future plans.
and u think every guy will conclude just in a year. Yeah maybe u would but not every guy. Everybody n their timing.... and yes there is a kinda love only the opposite sex can give to you, except ofcourse u r gay .
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Shugavee(f): 6:43pm On Dec 17, 2018
ArmedRobber:
so what is the essence of growing a relationship with opposite sex without no seriousness abt settling down.
if you dont date to marry what is the reason for dating in the first place.
I hv answered this b4
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Fourwinds: 6:48pm On Dec 17, 2018
Shugavee:
we all want to be married to our spouse but for the right reasons not cause we wanna marry..
Okokobiokor....are you confusing me...you want to get married to your partner but you don't want to marry Kai....another Okokobiokor
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Shugavee(f): 7:01pm On Dec 17, 2018
Fourwinds:
Okokobiokor....are you confusing me...you want to get married to your partner but you don't want to marry Kai....another Okokobiokor
u r confusing urself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by ArmedRobber: 7:04pm On Dec 17, 2018
Shugavee:
and u think every guy will conclude just in a year. Yeah maybe u would but not every guy. Everybody n their timing.... and yes there is a kinda love only the opposite sex can give to you, except ofcourse u r gay .
just say u re addicted to dick and move on .after years of sex sessions hope you wont come and rant how a guy use and dump .
except you re dating a boy a matured guy will factor you in his future plans if he is ready to settle down with you and a year is enough to know the bearing of the relationship.
am sure before accepting to date a guy you must have done some assesment on him .maybe your own assesment is a fine boy with big dick and can spend on you not minding if he is planning to settle down with you
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Hisduchess(f): 7:31pm On Dec 17, 2018
Toks2008:

Which water are you testing? This indomie generation wont kee me with laughter. Biko explain..

If a lady falls in love with a man and the guy is ready to start sleeping with you then he should as well be ready to marry you as long as he has a roof over his head and struggling and the girls parent should encourage both parties to do a wedding they are capable of and whenever the money comes they can do a bigger and more expensive wedding.

I know this advise will not make sense to some ladies who just want to fool themselves playing their lives away with randy guys in the name of dating. The advise will make sense to ladies who understand the idea of sexual decency,it will also make sense to some virgins but not to some group of ladies who are deep into sexual recklessness.

trust me sis,its easy to dump a guy who have not had s.x with you but will be extremely difficult to leave a guy who have had his way with you countless times so i understand you.
this is sooo true especially the last paragraph
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by mhizbel(f): 7:55pm On Dec 17, 2018
lefulefu:

ok i get u cheesy.u might lower ur rules for the guy u love and whose really worth it
Exactly! cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Casemiro(m): 7:57pm On Dec 17, 2018
> it is well

Marriage sha

choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Hisduchess(f): 7:58pm On Dec 17, 2018
may God bless you @op.till tomorrow I still prefer the old method of our parents or will I say dating within a short period and getting married. dating for long periods is simply a waste of time and emotions. you see why there are plenty of infidelity in marriage, its because by the time a lady gets married she has tasted all manner of d**ks and the man has tasted all manner of puna.the effect is often on the woman cos she will often end up comparing the di*k of her husband to the different men she had slept with,if the man no measure up like tunde,ekene or Ibrahim,she will start going out to go chop from dem exes. @op I support ur yarn,plenty people no go like am but I support u 100%

3 Likes

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Toks2008(m): 12:21am On Dec 18, 2018
Hisduchess:
may God bless you @op.till tomorrow I still prefer the old method of our parents or will I say dating within a short period and getting married. dating for long periods is simply a waste of time and emotions. you see why there are plenty of infidelity in marriage, its because by the time a lady gets married she has tasted all manner of d**ks and the man has tasted all manner of puna.the effect is often on the woman cos she will often end up comparing the di*k of her husband to the different men she had slept with,if the man no measure up like tunde,ekene or Ibrahim,she will start going out to go chop from dem exes. @op I support ur yarn,plenty people no go like am but I support u 100%

Good

1 Like

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by 1234IKECHhukwu: 2:32am On Dec 18, 2018
mhizbel:

My dear you get strength o... I make sure I define my relationship from the very beginning. Oga I wee not cook for sombori who is not my husband, I wee not wash or clean anything. The least I can do is to give him some assistance while he's at it.
In fact, I wee not even go visit him at his place till the relationship is very defined and preparations are already kicking off.
Since u have refused to do all this re u then married,useless & wapt mentality.
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 18, 2018
Mariangeles:
Stop acting like you know me !

You know absolute NOTHING about me !

Your words show you're really desperate to get married.

Being desperate reduces your dignity and self respect.

Just an advice

1 Like

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Mariangeles(f): 8:23am On Dec 18, 2018
Elder0001:

YOU DEFINITELY ARE INSANE !

How much do you know me to come to such a conclusion ??
You know why most people don't like you?? That's because you're CREEPY, a STALKER,a MEDDLER and a BUSYBODY !

You think it's everyone that bring their business to nairaland YOU FOOL !

NEVER, EVER IN YOUR MISERABLE LIFE MEDDLE IN MY BUSINESS AGAIN DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME YOU ??
THIS IS THE LAST TIME I AM GOING TO WARN YOU YOU CREEPY BEING !!!

NOW UNFOLLOW ME ASAP YOU MONITORING SPIRIT 'CAUSE I DON'T LIKE YOU PERIOD!!!

2 Likes

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by AnonymousBee: 8:29am On Dec 18, 2018
Elder0001:

Your words show you're really desperate to get married.

Being desperate reduces your dignity and self respect.

Just an advice
Hshahahahaha. A gigolo is talking about dignity and self respect.
When people are talking about relationships, stay aside please.

4 Likes

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Mariangeles(f): 8:38am On Dec 18, 2018
AnonymousBee:

Hshahahahaha. A gigolo is talking about dignity and self respect.
When people are talking about relationships, stay aside please.
So he's a GIGOLO too ??
Can you even imagine the nonsense ??

1 Like

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by mhizbel(f): 10:07am On Dec 18, 2018
1234IKECHhukwu:
Since u have refused to do all this re u then married,useless & wapt mentality.
Thank you sir, but marriage is not yet in my agenda.
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by 1234IKECHhukwu: 12:46pm On Dec 18, 2018
mhizbel:

Thank you sir, but marriage is not yet in my agenda.
keep deceiving ur self u hear.
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 18, 2018
Shugavee:
u right on this. Everybody on their timing. Imagine i jus see a girl today on saturday iyam talking abt marriage omo dat one na suicide nau. What of if she's an undercover prostitute pretending to be nice.. Or she first get husband wey she murder or she get kids from other men wey she hid from me. Just a few months wont be enuf for me to know all these. At least while courting i take my time to know her and do some coded background check. Make person no rush marry monster wey go eventually kill am.
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 18, 2018
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 18, 2018
majekdom2:
another lady who has got a brain. Many relationships have gone bad, many have ended up in the hands of monsters because they want to marry. Imagine a girl loosing faith in her relationship because her friends are getting married, she couldn’t respect her man because she can see her friends doing honeymoon in Dubai. The sad part is it wasn’t like she had the resources to contribute . It’s a Nigerian thing anyways.

This your story sounds one sided sir, I don’t think any lady in her right frame of mind will suddenly start disrespecting her “man” because her friends were getting married and having their honey moon in Dubai as you said, she must have seen a level of unseriousness in the man and wanted to know where the relationship was leading to after so many years.. again, it still about intentions.. it’s only time wasters like you perhaps that are literally angered by this particular post grin
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 18, 2018
kandi006:

This your story sounds one sided sir, I don’t think any lady in her right frame of mind will suddenly start disrespecting her “man” because her friends were getting married and having their honey moon in Dubai as you said, she must have seen a level of unseriousness in the man and wanted to know where the relationship was leading to after so many years.. again, it still about intentions.. it’s only time wasters like you perhaps that are literally angered by this particular post grin
define unseriousness? What do you think happened in those years?
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 18, 2018
Hisduchess:
lol okafor's law at its best. Anyway married ladies who cheat mostly do it with their ex. These are women who were not able to get over their ex. U can imagine a lady deeply inlove with someone but had to break up frm d guy and marry another man she doesnt like just because the other guy wasnt financially ready for marriage or hasnt a stable job. So tell me why she wont go back to get nacked by the ex even when marriedcheesy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? / Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year / Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.