Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies (37542 Views)

Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) / How Do Unmarried Ladies Of 30 Years+ Cope With Their Singleness? / Unmarried Ladies Plead With Borno Government To Help Them Find Husbands. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 17, 2018
grin Is that how you date ? marriage worthiness is not touch and go.....you need time to see all their quirks to know if it’s something you can live with that’s what ends marriages quickly people unable to endure character and circumstances for life as they promised

Our character matters always and our strength even when we go wrong if you like do merry go round

We women are also competing with cross dressers too now as well remember so all this one doesn’t work again lol Ladies make your judgement based on the situation

The company you keep can ruin your relationship with their jealousy not everybody appreciates your new found happiness if in billions you found one worthy of love and trust and patience please don’t listen to the crowd

1 Like

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 17, 2018
majekdom2:
this is why Nigeri ranks top in the list of poor countries. Marry marry marry. Even those that haven’t the resource to marry wants to marry. Does marriage keep people together? No, Their understanding and maturity does. Are you not aware that same way people date for selfish reasons, people also marry for same selfish reasons. Did you not read that thread where a young woman of 25 is separated because the husband had other motives. My advice is this- make money, travel and explore the world, then check if marriage is right for you. Like my parents used to say the person you used to call baby becomes baba so so or mama so so after one kid. Marriage is not for the immatured!

Wasting a girls time, having marranton sex, decieving a girl, making empty promises, living off women is supposedly for the matured minds Abi?

Do not explore at the expense of other people's happiness, that's selfishness.. the point is, why keep a girl for years when you are not ready to settle down and still wanna explore?

Do you have an answer to that?

There are somany girls out there who are willing to offer sex for money every night, why not keep patronising those ones at the expense of your life pending when you are done exploring instead of pinning down someone's daughter for years with empty promises just for your selfish interest without remorse??

I think you should grow up man and learn how to take responsibilities, life isn't a fairly tale.. It should be only grown ups who are done exploring and ready to settle down that should have the right to go into a relationship..
Let's make this world a better place!

4 Likes

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by mhizbel(f): 7:44am On Dec 17, 2018
kandi006:

They will secretly wanna study you for years thereby secretly wasting your time?

My dear, I’ve been there before trust me.. I washed toilet and clothes tire.. it doesn’t matter how domesticated you are.. A guy can study you for 5years and still not find a reason to commit, it the cruel world we find ourselves in today. Somany unrepentant time wasters out there.
My dear you get strength o... I make sure I define my relationship from the very beginning. Oga I wee not cook for sombori who is not my husband, I wee not wash or clean anything. The least I can do is to give him some assistance while he's at it.
In fact, I wee not even go visit him at his place till the relationship is very defined and preparations are already kicking off.

1 Like

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 17, 2018
mhizbel:

My dear you get strength o... I make sure I define my relationship from the very beginning. Oga I wee not cook for sombori who is not my husband, I wee not wash or clean anything. The least I can do is to give him some assistance while he's at it.
In fact, I wee not even go visit him at his place till the relationship is very defined and preparations are already kicking off.

Those were my stupid naive old days dear, ain't doing that shit for any man anymore.. let's all be having sense together now grin
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 17, 2018
kandi006:

Wasting a girls time, having marranton sex, decieving a girl, making empty promises, living off women is supposedly for the matured minds Abi?

Do not explore at the expense of other people's happiness, that's selfishness.. the point is, why keep a girl for years when you are not ready to settle down and still wanna explore?

Do you have an answer to that?

There are somany girls out there who are willing to offer sex for money every night, why not keep patronising those ones at the expense of your life pending when you are done exploring instead of pinning down someone's daughter for years with empty promises just for your selfish interest without remorse??

I think you should grow up man and learn how to take responsibilities, life isn't a fairly tale.. It should be only grown ups who are done exploring and ready to settle down that should have the right to go into a relationship..
Let's make this world a better place!
living off, who lived off you? Wow you must have been through loads carrying the responsibility of a man. You are a strong woman indeed. Did he at sometime pop the question and asked you to plan, what was your own response? I have another post that addressed sex clearly. Sex is not the aim, it is only a benefit. There is always some person willing to have sex without any attachment or cost with your partner. Think differently
majekdom2:
what is it with sex. Sex is cheap, cheaper than food especially in a poverty stricken country like Nigeria. Stop making sex look like a big deal. How do the guys who are not in relationships cope? Why are there prostitutes? There are people in sexual relationships without any emotions attached. Stop sticking to 1960 culture, the world has changed. I can agree not to have sex with my partner, It doesn’t mean we have to rush marriage. The famous Oyedepo claims he courted his wife 6 years withouse sex. Though he started early. Sex is a benefit of marriage not the aim. The aim is to fulfil destiny and this is the point your are missing. You have got to have your future in mind before you think of marriage. This is the planning I am talking about.
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 17, 2018
kandi006:

Those were my stupid naive old days dear, ain't doing that shit for any man anymore.. let's all be having sense together now grin
mhizbel:

the problem is many of you see these things as big deal in relationship. Serving the other doesn’t make you lesser. Ask yourselves, if the same guy is able to wash my clothes, do my dishes, cook for me, why shouldn’t I do the same. This are. Or what relationships is about. Be emotionally intelligent to know the sacrifices the other person is making. Relationship is about sacrifice!

1 Like

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 17, 2018
mhizbel:

I suspect u are not married
Becus u go too Tay for your papa hux

I will not cook for him until preparation are already kicking off

I will not wash his cloths untill preparation are already taking off

Hope u will b ok if he doesn't give u money untill untill both of u are married

But I kw u are still an undergraduate,,,,,,becus na there their sense day reach

2 Likes

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 17, 2018
majekdom2:
what is it with sex. Sex is cheap, cheaper than food especially in a poverty stricken country like Nigeria. Stop making sex look like a big deal. How do the guys who are not in relationships cope? Why are there prostitutes? There are people in sexual relationships without any emotions attached. Stop sticking to 1960 culture, the world has changed. I can agree not to have sex with my partner, It doesn’t mean we have to rush marriage. The famous Oyedepo claims he courted his wife 6 years withouse sex. Though he started early. Sex is a benefit of marriage not the aim. The aim is to fulfil destiny and this is the point your are missing. You have got to have your future in mind before you think of marriage. This is the planning I am talking about.

At bolded, most guys actually do go into false relationships for this same sex, especially the broke ones that can't afford constant sex from sex workers, to them, it's easier and safer to keep a naive girl around for the same sex with empty promises than patronising the LovePeddler house.. some civilised ones define it from the beginning while the cowards just decide to play the game at the expense of the other person involved for as long as they want.

My dear, sex means a lot especially to men, how many men stay in a relationship without "sex"

2 Likes

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by mhizbel(f): 8:07am On Dec 17, 2018
kandi006:

grin
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:10am On Dec 17, 2018
doctordauda:

Toks2008 wey done reach almost 50yrs na him u dey call small boy? That guy may actually be old enough to be your father. He is actually a veteran in marriage n relationship matters but ironically, him still never marry
gringrin

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 17, 2018
majekdom2:
living off, who lived off you? Wow you must have been through loads carrying the responsibility of a man. You are a strong woman indeed. Did he at sometime pop the question and asked you to plan, what was your own response? I have another post that addressed sex clearly. Sex is not the aim, it is only a benefit. There is always some person willing to have sex without any attachment or cost with your partner. Think differently

My dear, you just won't understand.. most things I share here are from my past experience.. I am only trying to relate with some girls who might be presently making the same mistakes I made..

And yes, I am a very strong woman, thankGod we don't look like what we've been through in the past grin

1 Like

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 17, 2018
kandi006:

At bolded, most guys actually do go into false relationships for this same sex, especially the broke ones that can't afford constant sex from sex workers, to them, it's easier and safer to keep a naive girl around for the same sex with empty promises than patronising the LovePeddler house.. some civilised ones define it from the beginning while the cowards just decide to play the game at the expense of the other person involved for as long as they want.

My dear, sex means a lot especially to men, how many men stay in a relationship without "sex"
the broke ones will be the ones that give their girlfriends 1k monthly or nothing not the one that have taken it upon themselves to provide shelter, trips and gifts at different times. If I was in a relationship for 3 years and say I spent close to a million on my babe. Let’s divide it by 1000. This means I would have been able to have sex with 1000 different girls daily for that 3 years if I wasn’t in a relationship. Again, sex is cheaper and can be gotten. There are women willing to have sex with men without any cost. I don’t have relationships because I want to have sex.
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Canadianbreed01(m): 8:15am On Dec 17, 2018
grin grin lol @dump him, as if the guy na trash, you think it's easy to let go of someone you deeply love?Okay about the premarital sex, you're right, but dumping a guy because he refused to say anything about marriage doesn't make sense to me sha, what if he's trying to know you more?you think it's easy to plan the future with someone you hardly know, even people that has been dating over 3yrs are not planning to get married talkless of 1yr,a lady must be patient with her man instead of rushing him, apart from trying to know her better... What if the guy is not financially stable, even mentally too, you think marriage would be the first thing on his mind, na marriage go put food on his table?Marriage is not for kids, it's for people who are ready in every aspect,, So dumping a guy does not make any sense to me, patience is golden cheesy

Haba! You sound so young to venture into marriage. One year down and you are getting to know her better? And i guess asking for sex init? During the period, they are still young men probably old men too asking her out for marriage. Even men that just met her . Now ladies, mature men ready for marriage know within three months of courtship weather they will marry you or not.

1 Like

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 17, 2018
kandi006:

My dear, you just won't understand.. most things I share here are from my past experience.. I am only trying to relate with some girls who might be presently making the same mistakes I made..

And yes, I am a very strong woman, thankGod we don't look like what we've been through in the past grin
matured girls don’t have man problems. Maturity is not about what you post online, it is about what you do and how you handle situations.
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 17, 2018
majekdom2:
the broke ones will be the ones that give their girlfriends 1k monthly or nothing not the one that have taken it upon themselves to provide shelter, trips and gifts at different times. If I was in a relationship for 3 years and say I spent close to a million on my babe. Let’s divide it by 1000. This means I would have been able to have sex with 1000 different girls daily for that 3 years if I wasn’t in a relationship. Again, sex is cheaper and can be gotten. There are women willing to have sex with men without any cost. I don’t have relationships because I want to have sex.

My dear, trust me.. these guys don't spend anything, they even take from the girl.. 1 million Ke? Iffa hear grin

If they had 1mil.. they won't even be in a relationship at the first place, they just want free food and free unprotected sex dassal grin
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 17, 2018
majekdom2:
matured girls don’t have man problems. Maturity is not about what you post online, it is about what you do and how you handle situations.

Maturity is not defined, it comes from within.. people have different ways of expressing their thoughts especially in this world of somuch hypocrisy.
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by TheVictorious(m): 8:25am On Dec 17, 2018
This makes sense. But what entails "readiness for marriage"?
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by mhizbel(f): 8:25am On Dec 17, 2018
majekdom2:
the problem is many of you see these things as big deal in relationship. Serving the other doesn’t make you lesser. Ask yourselves, if the same guy is able to wash my clothes, do my dishes, cook for me, why shouldn’t I do the same. This are. Or what relationships is about. Be emotionally intelligent to know the sacrifices the other person is making. Relationship is about sacrifice!

You are making sense...

You see, I have learnt to enjoy friendship/being single. If it is not yet defined it is just friendship, and if it is just friendship, there shouldn't be too much expectations.
The problem some ladies have is that they allow themselves to be so tied to a relationship that is not going anywhere.
I strongly agree with op said. You are not ready to get married, what then are you in a relationship for?

2 Likes

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by TheVictorious(m): 8:25am On Dec 17, 2018

Maturity is not defined, it comes from within.. people have different ways of expressing their thoughts especially in this world of somany hypocrisy.
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by mhizbel(f): 8:26am On Dec 17, 2018
mogbojaiye:

I suspect u are not married
Becus u go too Tay for your papa hux

I will not cook for him until preparation are already kicking off

I will not wash his cloths untill preparation are already taking off

Hope u will b ok if he doesn't give u money untill untill both of u are married

But I kw u are still an undergraduate,,,,,,becus na there their sense day reach
Ok..
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Wuraola01(f): 8:28am On Dec 17, 2018
GodblessNig247:

That's wicked. The truth is a guy that is serious with a girl would talk abt marriage, she would meet up with the guys siblings and close friends, invite her for family occasions and make realistic plans of settling down with her. That's me!!! I love her. We have dated for 9months already

Yeah. Exactly smiley smiley
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Omoluabi16(m): 8:30am On Dec 17, 2018
I think people are missing the importances and those benefits that come with marriage. As far as I'm concerned marriage could be an achievement if you find fulfillment and joy in it.
To be fair, if I was with a guy and he isnt talking marriage or some sort of futuristic commitment, I may see him as unserious and move on.It's no point being with someone you can't see as part of your life over 2year

As for the sex matter.. Do what pleases you.

2 Likes

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by afroxyz: 8:30am On Dec 17, 2018
people would just post rubbish in the name of advise.
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Youngpo413: 8:33am On Dec 17, 2018
kandi006:

They will secretly wanna study you for years thereby secretly wasting your time?

My dear, I’ve been there before trust me.. I washed toilet and clothes tire.. it doesn’t matter how domesticated you are.. A guy can study you for 5years and still not find a reason to commit, it the cruel world we find ourselves in today. Somany unrepentant time wasters out there.
unfortunately,those wasters are very rich and some ladies will flock around and they find it very difficult to pick the right one,so it is not their fault,it is the cruel world we find ourselves in today.
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by mungoparks: 8:46am On Dec 17, 2018
grin grin lol @dump him, as if the guy na trash, you think it's easy to let go of someone you deeply love?Okay about the premarital sex, you're right, but dumping a guy because he refused to say anything about marriage doesn't make sense to me sha, what if he's trying to know you more?you think it's easy to plan the future with someone you hardly know, even people that has been dating over 3yrs are not planning to get married talkless of 1yr,a lady must be patient with her man instead of rushing him, apart from trying to know her better... What if the guy is not financially stable, even mentally too, you think marriage would be the first thing on his mind, na marriage go put food on his table?Marriage is not for kids, it's for people who are ready in every aspect,, So dumping a guy does not make any sense to me, patience is golden cheesy
i ignore every other comments for this one,this were it stopped, its so good to be true ,nice write up and a very big kudos.
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Shugavee(f): 8:50am On Dec 17, 2018
Toks2008:

i honestly understand your quest to justify the fact that you are terribly damaged by your present guy and leaving him after all the sacrifice you have made is tantamount to suicide for you. I honestly understand your plight but leave this advise for the younger ladies who are still growing and have not found themselves in your situation ok.

Pray hard that this guy eventually put a ring on it and dont try justifying your point with lies cos i can see through your posts how hard you are trying to justify your situation.

It is only an advise and you dont have to take it but please stop condemning it.

Have a good night rest my lady
ur advise is dumb dear....don’t destroy people’s relationship with trash epistles, not like the guy is treating you bad or something, just cause he isn’t mentioning marriage? Like u gonna get them another man!! Marriage isn’t an achievement, we should aim for genuine love and companionship not marriage. Sex is nothing to me.... I am collecting a good D . I love it. It’s damaged with happiness.
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by panmunium(m): 8:51am On Dec 17, 2018
Imaging dumping guys after a year each after ravaging your kpekus,let's say it takes you 10yrs to finally see the main guy, I just pity ur kitten, na you loose oo
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Shugavee(f): 8:55am On Dec 17, 2018
panmunium:
Imaging dumping guys after a year each after ravaging your kpekus,let's say it takes you 10yrs to finally see the main guy, I just pity ur kitten, na you loose oo
happiness is all that matters to me n should be what matters ,, not marriage, n so what if u been with a guy for 10yrs, r u happy yes!! So what’s the problem,, are all the women who r married happy? Please everybody n their own life.
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 17, 2018
majekdom2:
another lady who has got a brain. Many relationships have gone bad, many have ended up in the hands of monsters because they want to marry. Imagine a girl loosing faith in her relationship because her friends are getting married, she couldn’t respect her man because she can see her friends doing honeymoon in Dubai. The sad part is it wasn’t like she had the resources to contribute . It’s a Nigerian thing anyways.
smileysmileysmiley
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by ArmedRobber: 9:12am On Dec 17, 2018
Shugavee:
rather people who agree with this,, don’t know the efforts put in growing a loving relationship thinking it’s easy to let it go just like that, do u think it’s easy getting a lady or man who gets you, n loves you. U all should stop encouraging women to date to marry!! That’s what put a lot of women in problems they r now.
so what is the essence of growing a relationship with opposite sex without no seriousness abt settling down.
if you dont date to marry what is the reason for dating in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by AryEmber(f): 9:17am On Dec 17, 2018
ArmedRobber:
so what is the essence of growing a relationship with opposite sex without no seriousness abt settling down.
I tire oh!
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Shugavee(f): 9:17am On Dec 17, 2018
ArmedRobber:
happiness, companionship , love. Etc they can get married why not,, but don’t pressure urself, like jeezz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. / Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? / "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.