Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:23 AM

Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire (21818 Views)

Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) / Woman Tattooed Herself From Head To Toe – Including Her Private Parts (photos) / Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khia: 8:24am On Oct 03, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Lol

@khia take a look at this response. I don't even know how to be pissed off at this guy. I mean I'll been called a lot of things in my time but this one is way out of the bracket.

I told you he's not mine, say what you need to stay to him. grin
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khia: 8:42am On Oct 03, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Your darling this your darling that, does the motherfucker not have a name? I told you before and i say it again...I'll only sing carols with him can't you trust an innocent guy on NL?

You are being disrespectful to my darling ❤️ STOP. angry
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by Bigcowhorn: 10:20am On Oct 03, 2019
khia:

You are being disrespectful to my darling ❤️ STOP. angry

Disrespectful? Common babe, you know I'm being a gentleman here, don't you? When i'm really bad people run for cover. Let have this sweet heart of yours that can't protect you on NL. We'll see who's is the girl... you or him.
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by Bigcowhorn: 10:21am On Oct 03, 2019
khia:

I told you he's not mine, say what you need to stay to him. grin

Bye bye to him, that's about it.
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khia: 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Disrespectful? Common babe, you know I'm being a gentleman here, don't you? When i'm really bad people run for cover. Let have this sweet heart of yours that can't protect you on NL. We'll see who's is the girl... you or him.

You called him a mothafukr and you were crossing the line. I suggest you keep him out of your mind and move along. angry
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by Bigcowhorn: 1:35pm On Oct 03, 2019
khia:

You called him a mothafukr and you were crossing the line. I suggest you keep him out of your mind and move along. angry

Now, now, babe, calm that fine ass down and listen. A good babe like you has no business with fools who cannot defend you. If you carry on with this baby bullshit I may just move along as you wish. You may not want to come to Lagos but I could be within the same time zone as you before Easter, which means you could be pregnant before the end of next year so you may want to be very nice too me.
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by Datguybilly97(m): 1:39pm On Oct 03, 2019
Oh! wow! baby! yes
khiaa:

Let me paint the picture for you. wink

You come home from a hard days work, you are feeling tired and overworked and pissed at your boss. angry You walk into your house/apartment, you smell the aroma of lavender in the air and soft music playing in the background. Your woman calls you, "Honey come to the upstairs bedroom." You enter the bedroom and the scent of lavender is getting stronger, she whispers:" Sweetheart I'm in the bathroom, come to me." smiley

You open the door, you see the glow of candles burning, a bottle of wine chilling and two wine glasses. The bathtub is filled with warm water, lavender oil and bubbles. Your wife/woman is in the tub looking at you seductively, "Honey take off your clothes and join me." wink You un-dress in 5 seconds flat, you are now in the tub. Your wife/woman pours you a cold glass of wine. She picks up the bath sponge, put the bath gel on it and softly washes your body. You are getting turned on because she is touching those erogenous areas. You are starting to moan, "mmmm,mmmm! "Something rises. grin She looks lovingly at you and says "Oh honey" as she blows out the candles.

Now use your imagination to complete the bath. grin grin grin Luminouz, bejeria101, Martin0 Truckpusher, Kingtom are you ready for your bath? grin (Alezy I will finish the story for you privately.) kiss

1 Like

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 2:22pm On Oct 03, 2019
Datguybilly97:
Oh! wow! baby! yes

So you enjoyed my little scenario? grin
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by Datguybilly97(m): 3:29pm On Oct 03, 2019
Most definitely. And I want that, shit! Will ya? For me wink
khiaa:

So you enjoyed my little scenario? grin
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by Truckpusher(m): 4:08pm On Oct 03, 2019
khiaa:

You come home from a hard days work, you are feeling tired and overworked and pissed at your boss. angry You walk into your house/apartment, you smell the aroma of lavender in the air and soft music playing in the background. Your woman calls you, "Honey come to the upstairs bedroom." You enter the bedroom and the scent of lavender is getting stronger, she whispers:" Sweetheart I'm in the bathroom, come to me." smiley

You open the door, you see the glow of candles burning, a bottle of wine chilling and two wine glasses. The bathtub is filled with warm water, lavender oil and bubbles. Your wife/woman is in the tub looking at you seductively, "Honey take off your clothes and join me." wink You un-dress in 5 seconds flat, you are now in the tub. Your wife/woman pours you a cold glass of wine. She picks up the bath sponge, put the bath gel on it and softly washes your body. You are getting turned on because she is touching those erogenous areas. You are starting to moan, "mmmm,mmmm! "Something rises. grin She looks lovingly at you and says "Oh honey" as she blows out the candles.

Now use your imagination to complete the bath. grin grin grin Luminouz, bejeria101, Martin0 Truckpusher, Kingtom are you ready for your bath? grin (Alezy I will finish the story for you privately.) kiss
Me right now. grin

2 Likes

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 3:49am On Oct 07, 2019
Truckpusher:
Me right now. grin

LMAO grin You are so crazy. How have you been, and how is the wife and baby girl?
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 3:52am On Oct 07, 2019
Datguybilly97:
Most definitely. And I want that, shit! Will ya? For me wink

You have to ask your girl to do it for you, as a matter of fact you and she can bathe each other.
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khia: 10:27am On Mar 05, 2020
khiaa:

You come home from a hard days work, you are feeling tired and overworked and pissed at your boss. angry You walk into your house/apartment, you smell the aroma of lavender in the air and soft music playing in the background.

Your woman calls you, "Honey come to the upstairs bedroom." You enter the bedroom and the scent of lavender is getting stronger, she whispers:" Sweetheart I'm in the bathroom, come to me." smiley

You open the door, you see the glow of candles burning, a bottle of wine chilling and two wine glasses. The bathtub is filled with warm water, lavender oil and bubbles. Your wife/woman is in the tub looking at you seductively, "Honey take off your clothes and join me." wink You un-dress in 5 seconds flat, you are now in the tub.

Your wife/woman pours you a cold glass of wine. She picks up the bath sponge, put the bath gel on it and softly washes your body. You are getting turned on because she is touching those erogenous areas. You are starting to moan, "mmmm,mmmm! "Something rises. grin She looks lovingly at you and says "Oh honey" as she blows out the candles.

Now use your imagination to complete the bath. grin grin grin Luminouz, bejeria101, Martin0 Truckpusher, Kingtom are you ready for your bath? grin

Kingsteve use your imagination. grin

2 Likes

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by Kingsteve(m): 11:19am On Mar 05, 2020
[quote author=khia post=87183108][/quote]
Interesting...
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by Nobody: 1:12am On Mar 06, 2020
I will rather bath a woman head to toe rather than the opposite
#Proudly_Sub
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 2:30am On Mar 06, 2020
kelvinrhs:
I will rather bath a woman head to toe rather than the opposite

#Proudly_Sub

Are you submissive?
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by SavageResponse(m): 5:06am On Mar 06, 2020
czarina:
Bathing your husband with clothes on? You no sabi anything.

check my profile if you live in Jos smiley

grin
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 06, 2020
khiaa:

Are you submissive?
I am.
And I know most women don't like a submissive guy
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 7:40am On Mar 06, 2020
kelvinrhs:

I am.

And I know most women don't like a submissive guy
In what ways are you submissive, give examples.
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 07, 2020
khiaa:

In what ways are you submissive, give examples.

I am not exactly submissive, I am simply a gentleman, one who will put a woman's need first in every situation

More like how I will put a woman satisfaction first before mine in the oza room

I am submissive in nature because I always do what ever a lady asks me to do

https://www.nairaland.com/3754750/young-guy-big-dick-searching#55778636
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by Martin0(m): 5:35pm On Mar 09, 2020
[quote author=khia post=87183108][/quote]

gringrin
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 09, 2020
ubunja:
and your point is what exactly?
Stop preaching rubbish pls
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by ubunja(m): 6:22pm On Mar 09, 2020
Janewoo:
Stop preaching rubbish pls
one man's rubbish is another man's treasure. Just remember that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Difference Between A 'caro' And An 'ada' / 5 Reasons Why You Should Avoid ‘slay Mamas’ / My Husband Mistakenly Shared This My Nakked Pic On His Staff Page (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.