Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,303 members, 7,864,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:37 PM

Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire (21811 Views)

Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) / Woman Tattooed Herself From Head To Toe – Including Her Private Parts (photos) / Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by ubunja(m): 5:52pm On Jan 02, 2019
MissRaine69:

Both of you are ex’s
and your point is what exactly?
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by Martin0(m): 5:56pm On Jan 02, 2019
khiaa:

You noticed that I purposely ignored that question, didn't you? grin

100% correct grin i don't know how far i should go just to know more of what i sick forgrin maybe I'm too weak to crush your smartness, or is there something i missed?grin don't worry i will get every answer at the right time, it just 4year's now i got to know you, maybe in 6tears time i will know everything!
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by Martin0(m): 5:59pm On Jan 02, 2019
khiaa:

You noticed that I purposely ignored that question, didn't you? grin
100% correct grin i don't know how far i should go just to know more of what i sick forgrin maybe I'm too weak to crush your smartness, or is there something i missed?grin don't worry i will get every answer at the right time, it just 4year's now i got to know you, maybe in 6tears time i will know everything!
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by MissRaine69(f): 6:01pm On Jan 02, 2019
ubunja:
and your point is what exactly?
Is a point always the ultimate goal ?
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 6:02pm On Jan 02, 2019
Martin0:

Why are you interested in my past relationships?
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by ubunja(m): 6:08pm On Jan 02, 2019
MissRaine69:

Is a point always the ultimate goal ?
I figured you wanted to enlighten me somehow and make me realize something.
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by MissRaine69(f): 6:23pm On Jan 02, 2019
ubunja:
I figured you wanted to enlighten me somehow and make me realize something.
I did but you did not have a your third eye open.
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by Martin0(m): 6:35pm On Jan 02, 2019
khiaa:

Why are you interested in my past relationships?

see look khiaa I'm not interested in any either!

OK let me tell you what I'm searching for, see I have met ladies from various races, countries, continents, region's, tribe's right here on Nairaland and at a point in time we share reason why we are still here on Nairaland, some good and funny reason's, but yours you told me you are still here coz of the fun, well it hard for me to believe coz i know not only that has kept you here, maybe something else, that what i want to knowgrin
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by ubunja(m): 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2019
MissRaine69:

I did but you did not have a your third eye open.
lol I get you.
But how is your year this far?
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by MissRaine69(f): 7:42pm On Jan 02, 2019
ubunja:
lol I get you.
But how is your year this far?
It’s early days ....hard to tell which way the wind will blow
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by ubunja(m): 9:06pm On Jan 02, 2019
MissRaine69:

It’s early days ....hard to tell which way the wind will blow
but I can tell you where to blow tongue
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by MissRaine69(f): 10:54pm On Jan 02, 2019
ubunja:
but I can tell you where to blow tongue
You would not be able to survive that
FACT.
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by ubunja(m): 3:42am On Jan 03, 2019
MissRaine69:

You would not be able to survive that
FACT.
I will make it rain on your face and make your name come true.
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by MissRaine69(f): 3:31pm On Jan 03, 2019
ubunja:
I will make it rain on your face and make your name come true.
My name means Queen wink
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by ubunja(m): 3:43pm On Jan 03, 2019
MissRaine69:

My name means Queen wink
every Queen needs her King. WhatsApp me and we make it happen.
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by MissRaine69(f): 7:55pm On Jan 03, 2019
ubunja:
every Queen needs her King. WhatsApp me and we make it happen.
Not quite true ....some queens had kings kneel before them.
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khia: 11:58pm On Sep 28, 2019
khiaa:

Let me paint the picture for you. wink

You come home from a hard days work, you are feeling tired and overworked and pissed at your boss. angry You walk into your house/apartment, you smell the aroma of lavender in the air and soft music playing in the background. Your woman calls you, "Honey come to the upstairs bedroom." You enter the bedroom and the scent of lavender is getting stronger, she whispers:" Sweetheart I'm in the bathroom, come to me." smiley

You open the door, you see the glow of candles burning, a bottle of wine chilling and two wine glasses. The bathtub is filled with warm water, lavender oil and bubbles. Your wife/woman is in the tub looking at you seductively, "Honey take off your clothes and join me." wink You un-dress in 5 seconds flat, you are now in the tub. Your wife/woman pours you a cold glass of wine. She picks up the bath sponge, put the bath gel on it and softly washes your body. You are getting turned on because she is touching those erogenous areas. You are starting to moan, "mmmm,mmmm! "Something rises. grin She looks lovingly at you and says "Oh honey" as she blows out the candles.

Now use your imagination to complete the bath. grin grin grin Luminouz, bejeria101, Martin0 Truckpusher, Kingtom are you ready for your bath? grin (Alezy I will finish the story for you privately.) kiss

BIGCOWHORN, do you consider this flirting because he is the only man that I flirt with? smiley
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by Bigcowhorn: 3:53am On Sep 29, 2019
khia:

BIGCOWHORN, do you consider this flirting because he is the only man that I flirt with? smiley

Who's this he? Just a name and a number is all i ask
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khia: 5:05am On Sep 29, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Did you read the bath scenario? smiley
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khia: 5:06am On Sep 29, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

I told you already.
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by Bigcowhorn: 11:14am On Sep 29, 2019
khia:

Did you read the bath scenario? smiley

Put a moniker to the tired man so we see how it fits for size, Quit joking around. Is it bobokeshington or not? Just admit it so i can sing Christmas carols with him, nothing more.
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khia: 4:42am On Oct 01, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Put a moniker to the tired man so we see how it fits for size, Quit joking around. Is it bobokeshington or not? Just admit it so i can sing Christmas carols with him, nothing more.

Sure it is. smiley
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by bobokeshington: 11:56am On Oct 01, 2019
khia:

Sure it is. smiley

You're spot on
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khia: 3:08pm On Oct 01, 2019
bobokeshington:

You're spot on

grin grin You know I was only joking.
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by bobokeshington: 4:56pm On Oct 01, 2019
khia:

grin grin You know I was only joking.

Don't lie! You ain't joking!! No come dey form for me abeg grin
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by Bigcowhorn: 6:38pm On Oct 01, 2019
khia:

Sure it is. smiley

bobokeshington:

You're spot on

Yeah, keep deceiving yourselves..... like I'm interested.
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khia: 8:07pm On Oct 01, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Yeah, keep deceiving yourselves..... like I'm interested.
Of course you are interested that's why you keep asking me who my baby is. grin

1 Like

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by Bigcowhorn: 8:25am On Oct 02, 2019
khia:

Of course you are interested that's why you keep asking me who my baby is. grin

I may have shown some interest in passing but I'm sure as hell not interesting in you and this bobokeshington fellow deceiving yourselves above having an affair. If he likes let him travel to Alaska and come back with pneumonia then you attract him to the toilet with salty hamburger and fries from MacDonalds.
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by bobokeshington: 1:40pm On Oct 02, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

I may have shown some interest in passing but I'm sure as hell not interesting in you and this bobokeshington fellow deceiving yourselves above having an affair. If he likes let him travel to Alaska and come back with pneumonia then you attract him to the toilet with salty hamburger and fries from MacDonalds.

Abeg park well jor grin

I don't even do your type... Judging by your comment, I think you're just one of those teenage girls seeking for attention grin
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khia: 10:36pm On Oct 02, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

LMAO grin Do you really think I would tell you who my sweetheart is? I just told you it was him to see your reaction towards him because I knew you would wish him harm. My darling ❤️ is protected in my heart.
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by Bigcowhorn: 7:52am On Oct 03, 2019
bobokeshington:

Abeg park well jor grin

I don't even do your type... Judging by your comment, I think you're just one of those teenage girls seeking for attention grin

Lol

@khia take a look at this response. I don't even know how to be pissed off at this guy. I mean I'll been called a lot of things in my time but this one is way out of the bracket.
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by Bigcowhorn: 7:55am On Oct 03, 2019
khia:

LMAO grin Do you really think I would tell you who my sweetheart is? I just told you it was him to see your reaction towards him because I knew you would wish him harm. My darling ❤️ is protected in my heart.

Your darling this your darling that, does the motherfucker not have a name? I told you before and i say it again...I'll only sing carols with him can't you trust an innocent guy on NL?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

American Woman Looking For A Nigerian Man / Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women / Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.