Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,460 members, 7,864,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:36 AM

Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire (21828 Views)

Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) / Woman Tattooed Herself From Head To Toe – Including Her Private Parts (photos) / Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by ositadima1(m): 11:44pm On Dec 09, 2018
khiaa:

There is something that I have to take care of right now but I will be in touch with you, ok darling. smiley

No profile pictures? I am so frustrated.
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by Alezy(m): 11:45pm On Dec 09, 2018
luminouz:

Lol..
Yes naaaa!!!
three na crowd guy.....
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 11:49pm On Dec 09, 2018
ositadima1:

No profile pictures? I am so frustrated.

Use your imagination. smiley
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by ositadima1(m): 11:58pm On Dec 09, 2018
khiaa:

Doesn't work that way, I know you are pretty. Question is what kind of pretty, banana, apple or pear? it's a dilemma.

1 Like

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by bejeria101(m): 12:17am On Dec 10, 2018
khiaa:

Thank you luv, I'm looking forward to the naughty but clean things that we can get into. grin

*coughs,sips water* you were saying lol
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by Alezy(m): 12:56am On Dec 10, 2018
khiaa:

she is encouraging?
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 5:44am On Dec 10, 2018
ositadima1:

Doesn't work that way, I know you are pretty. Question is what kind of pretty, banana, apple or pear? it's a dilemma.

It doesn't matter what I look like, that little scenario wasn't from me, it is something that you should get your woman involved in, something you two can do together to spice up your life every now and then. wink

1 Like

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 5:48am On Dec 10, 2018
bejeria101:

*coughs,sips water* you were saying lol

lol, grin grin I'm talking about those situations that I was telling you about, you know, writing what my passion leads me to write. Sometimes trolling when I'm bored, that's what I meant about naughty. grin

1 Like

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 5:54am On Dec 10, 2018
Alezy:
she is encouraging?

No, I'm not encouraging. I told him to apply what I wrote to him and his woman. kiss
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by ositadima1(m): 6:15am On Dec 10, 2018
khiaa:

It doesn't matter what I look like, that little scenario wasn't from me, it is something that you should get your woman involved in, something you two can do together to spice up your life every now and then. wink

The scenario were I bend you over and slide my tool in? You know that is not what I meant, stop making suggestions like that, I just want to be enlightened.

1 Like

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by Alezy(m): 8:09am On Dec 10, 2018
khiaa:

No, I'm not encouraging. I told him to apply what I wrote to him and his woman. kiss
m still waiting for u
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 8:27am On Dec 10, 2018
ositadima1:

The scenario were I bend you over and slide my tool in? You know that is not what I meant, stop making suggestions like that, I just want to be enlightened.

If you use that scenario on your woman, maybe she will stop seeking excitement in other men. That's not what I meant, stop getting me confused. I'm just here to enlighten you. undecided

1 Like

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 8:29am On Dec 10, 2018
Alezy:
m still waiting for u

Baby, I'm coming, be patient. smiley

1 Like

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by ositadima1(m): 8:45am On Dec 10, 2018
khiaa:

If you use that scenario on your woman, maybe she will stop seeking excitement in other men. That's not what I meant, stop getting me confused. I'm just here to enlighten you. undecided

There is chemistry here, don't you feel it? You wanting to enlighten me, me wanting the same, the whole thing can work you know.

2 Likes

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 8:55am On Dec 10, 2018
ositadima1:

There is chemistry here, don't you feel it? You wanting to enlighten me, me wanting the same, the whole thing can work you know.

Alezy will not stand for that, so back off. angry
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by ositadima1(m): 9:02am On Dec 10, 2018
khiaa:

Alezy will not stand for that, so back off. angry

Alezy is not here right now, I am. Because you have had vanilla doesn't mean you can't have chocolate.
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 9:11am On Dec 10, 2018
ositadima1:

Alezy is not here right now, I am. Because you have had vanilla doesn't mean you can't have chocolate.
He is my chocolate. cheesy Goodnite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by ositadima1(m): 9:15am On Dec 10, 2018
khiaa:

He is my chocolate. cheesy Goodnite.

lol, your loss then.
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 10, 2018
I pray to have a woman like thischeesy. Baff me everyday pweaseecheesy

1 Like

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by bobokeshington: 10:43am On Dec 10, 2018
Alezy:
I didn't realize u re now alezy
lol.... no be only you fo dey chop better thing na
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by bejeria101(m): 12:59pm On Dec 10, 2018
khiaa:

lol, grin grin I'm talking about those situations that I was telling you about, you know, writing what my passion leads me to write. Sometimes trolling when I'm bored, that's what I meant about naughty. grin

I know dear lol! We going have fun on this platform.
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by bejeria101(m): 1:00pm On Dec 10, 2018
Alezy:
omg....seriously?
Omg what? Dude get into the bathroom biko lol
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by bejeria101(m): 2:54pm On Dec 10, 2018
Alezy:
I didn't realize u re now alezy
No mind am! Vaseline crew member lol
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by bejeria101(m): 2:56pm On Dec 10, 2018
Alezy:
obviously not here.

@khiaa you know about palmwine? Alezy must have brought you up to speed lol. Nice

1 Like

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by Alezy(m): 12:32am On Dec 11, 2018
bobokeshington:

lol.... no be only you fo dey chop better thing na
lolz....funny dude

1 Like

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by Alezy(m): 12:34am On Dec 11, 2018
ositadima1:

guy wetin u wan do? Well I trust her, she won't do such

1 Like

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 6:19am On Dec 11, 2018
bejeria101:

@khiaa you know about palmwine? Alezy must have brought you up to speed lol. Nice

Nigerians here speak about palm wine, especially on holidays. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by bejeria101(m): 7:54pm On Dec 11, 2018
khiaa:

Nigerians here speak about palm wine, especially on holidays. smiley

Its usually used for important festivals and traditional marriage rites in some cultures.
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 11:13am On Dec 15, 2018
ositadima1:

I am sorry for defending Alezy because he doesn't give a damn about me, all he cares about is women who present their bodies for the world to see.
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by Alezy(m): 9:05pm On Dec 15, 2018
khiaa:

I am sorry for defending Alezy because he doesn't give a damn about me, all he cares about is women who present their bodies for the world to see.
jeez.....where did this come from?
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 15, 2018
I will try it when I'm married.

1 Like

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by bejeria101(m): 3:12pm On Dec 16, 2018
[quote author=Alezy post=73878869] jeez.....where did this come from?[/]

@khiaa whoa slow down girl. What's happening To you two?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Husband Mistakenly Shared This My Nakked Pic On His Staff Page (photo) / Why First Love Is Always Special / Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.