Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,318 members, 7,864,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:45 PM

Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire (21814 Views)

Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) / Woman Tattooed Herself From Head To Toe – Including Her Private Parts (photos) / Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by ubunja(m): 4:31pm On Jan 02, 2019
LordSaints:
And they are not needed here.
then keep NL in Nigeria.
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 4:31pm On Jan 02, 2019
LordSaints:
some people are just obsessed about Nigerians.

You are way off base, the only ones obsessed with Nigerians are Nigerians. Instead of making your baseless statement why don't you read the comment posted to find the answer to why I asked him was it a Nigerian thing. undecided
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2019
ubunja:
no.
I wanted to go to work. Not have sex.

Ok, that sounds real. undecided
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 02, 2019
ubunja:
then keep NL in Nigeria.
I'm sorry did seun force you to be here?
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 4:35pm On Jan 02, 2019
ubunja:
quote me saying push gift is a Nigerian thing.

grin grin grin
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by ubunja(m): 4:36pm On Jan 02, 2019
LordSaints:
did someone forces you to be here?
you are the one forcing me to leave, small brain.
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 02, 2019
ubunja:
you are the one forcing me to leave, small brain.
you can always deactivate your account thou,it's as simple as abc.
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by MissRaine69(f): 4:46pm On Jan 02, 2019
ubunja:
she got old. I needed to upgrade.
I am sure she upgraded from you that’s what grown women do.
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by Martin0(m): 4:56pm On Jan 02, 2019
khiaa:

Were you fully clothed when she bathed you? grin

what kinda question is this nau?grin come khiaa were you fully clothed when your ex boyfriend bathed you
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by ubunja(m): 4:57pm On Jan 02, 2019
LordSaints:
oh you have brain lipsrsealed, so why are you not using your brain to developer your country? but you are running away from it. grin grin dumb mother fvcker.
so your problem is with ubunja or Zimbabwe? Don't get confused.
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by ubunja(m): 4:58pm On Jan 02, 2019
MissRaine69:

I am sure she upgraded from you that’s what grown women do.
either way she is an ex.
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by ubunja(m): 4:59pm On Jan 02, 2019
JjBankys:
you can always deactivate your account thou,it's as simple as abc.
joke of the year.
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 02, 2019
ubunja:
so your problem is with ubunja or Zimbabwe? Don't get confused.
dude get the fvck off my mention you are useless. go and use your brains and develops your country, that's what people who have brains do.
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by ubunja(m): 5:01pm On Jan 02, 2019
Martin0:

what kinda question is this nau?grin come khiaa were you fully clothed when your ex boyfriend bathed you
lol I didn't even take it seriously myself
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by ubunja(m): 5:03pm On Jan 02, 2019
LordSaints:
dude get the fvck off my mention you are useless. go and use your brains and develops your country, that's what people who have brains do.
stay away from ubunja if his replies irritate you.
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 02, 2019
ubunja:
stay away from ubunja if his replies irritate you.
lol you are a weak punk grin grin
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by Martin0(m): 5:05pm On Jan 02, 2019
ubunja:

hahahahahahah I'm asking her in reverse just as she will ask me if i was to be her asking that questiongrin
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by ubunja(m): 5:08pm On Jan 02, 2019
LordSaints:
lol you are a weak punk grin grin
do you feel better now? Having vented against ubunja. Just breathe baby boy.
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 5:11pm On Jan 02, 2019
ubunja:

Wait a minute, you are the one who told me that your girl was clothed so what are you talking about? I am the one who said it was stupid. undecided
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2019
Martin0:

He said his girl was fully clothed, so I was wondering what was the point in the bathing. They were supposed to bathe each other but he's kind of slow. grin
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by ubunja(m): 5:22pm On Jan 02, 2019
khiaa:

Wait a minute, you are the one who told me that your girl was clothed so what are you talking about? I am the one who said it was stupid. undecided
this is the thing I didn't take seriously:

khiaa:

Were you fully clothed when she bathed you? grin
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by ubunja(m): 5:23pm On Jan 02, 2019
khiaa:

He said his girl was fully clothed, so I was wondering what was the point in the bathing. They were supposed to bathe each other but he's kind of slow. grin
slow? You sound too thirsty.
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 5:23pm On Jan 02, 2019
ubunja:
this is the thing I didn't take seriously:

I think you made it up because it didn't make any sense.
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 5:25pm On Jan 02, 2019
ubunja:
slow? You sound too thirsty.

Thirsty? I'm supposed to be thirsty for my man, you sound boring, which is a turn off for every girl. undecided
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 5:28pm On Jan 02, 2019
Martin0:

hahahahahahah I'm asking her in reverse just as she will ask me if i was to be her asking that questiongrin

It was a sarcastic question. undecided
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by ubunja(m): 5:29pm On Jan 02, 2019
khiaa:

I think you made it up because it didn't make any sense.
but it's the same as what's on that pic by OP. So why does it not make sense now? Coz it's from ubunja?
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by ubunja(m): 5:30pm On Jan 02, 2019
khiaa:

Thirsty? I'm supposed to be thirsty for my man, you sound boring, which is a turn off for every girl. undecided
you seem to find problems with people everywhere. First it was my GF, now it's me...
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by Martin0(m): 5:31pm On Jan 02, 2019
khiaa:

khiaa you and i know very well, I'm interested on line along my sentence!

but all the same it a good thin you wonderd and asked! my dear i don't know if you are smart or what but I'm wondering how you manage to escape my shoots! please let me just ask you the question direct! Is there an ex boyfriend before now?
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 5:33pm On Jan 02, 2019
Martin0:

khiaa you and i know very well, I'm interested on line along my sentence!

but all the same it a good thin you wonderd and asked! my dear i don't know if you are smart or what but I'm wondering how you manage to escape my shoots! please let me just ask you the question direct! Is there an ex boyfriend before now?

You noticed that I purposely ignored that question, didn't you? grin
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by MissRaine69(f): 5:34pm On Jan 02, 2019
ubunja:
either way she is an ex.
Both of you are ex’s
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by Martin0(m): 5:51pm On Jan 02, 2019
khiaa:

It was a sarcastic question. undecided
OK! I knew grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women / Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures / Difference Between A 'caro' And An 'ada'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.