Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,542 members, 7,865,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:33 PM

Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire (21831 Views)

Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) / Woman Tattooed Herself From Head To Toe – Including Her Private Parts (photos) / Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by luminouz(m): 1:28am On Dec 09, 2018
khiaa:

Oh my gosh, you are as crazy as ever, I love it. grin
kiss
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 1:37am On Dec 09, 2018
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 09, 2018
khiaa:

I didn't complete it because I didn't want you, men, to explode on Nairaland. grin

pls let us explode .......let us keep d sabbath day hoely
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 12:38pm On Dec 09, 2018
Manpoly:

pls let us explode .......let us keep d sabbath day hoely

This is not the place for your sexcapades. grin
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 09, 2018
khiaa:

i could come to d dm tho
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 12:51pm On Dec 09, 2018
Manpoly:

i could come to d dm tho

Do you want me to finish the story? smiley
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by bobokeshington: 1:31pm On Dec 09, 2018
khiaa:

Let me paint the picture for you. wink

You come home from a hard days work, you are feeling tired and overworked and pissed at your boss. angry You walk into your house/apartment, you smell the aroma of lavender in the air and soft music playing in the background. Your woman calls you, "Honey come to the upstairs bedroom." You enter the bedroom and the scent of lavender is getting stronger, she whispers:" Sweetheart I'm in the bathroom, come to me." smiley You open the door, you see the glow of candles burning, a bottle of wine chilling and two wine glasses. The bathtub is filled with warm water, lavender oil and bubbles. Your wife/woman is in the tub looking at you seductively, "Honey take off your clothes and join me." wink You un-dress in 5 seconds flat, you are now in the tub. Your wife/woman pours you a cold glass of wine. She picks up the bath sponge, put the bath gel on it and softly washes your body. You are getting turned on because she is touching those erogenous areas. You are starting to moan, "mmmm,mmmm! "Something rises. grin She looks lovingly at you and says "Oh honey" as she blows out the candles.

Now use your imagination to complete the bath. grin grin grin Luminouz, bejeria101, Martin0 are you ready for your bath? grin (Alezy I will finish the story for you privately.) kiss

omo you don kill me finish
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by bejeria101(m): 2:10pm On Dec 09, 2018
khiaa:

You come home from a hard days work, you are feeling tired and overworked and pissed at your boss. angry You walk into your house/apartment, you smell the aroma of lavender in the air and soft music playing in the background. Your woman calls you, "Honey come to the upstairs bedroom." You enter the bedroom and the scent of lavender is getting stronger, she whispers:" Sweetheart I'm in the bathroom, come to me." smiley You open the door, you see the glow of candles burning, a bottle of wine chilling and two wine glasses. The bathtub is filled with warm water, lavender oil and bubbles. Your wife/woman is in the tub looking at you seductively, "Honey take off your clothes and join me." wink You un-dress in 5 seconds flat, you are now in the tub. Your wife/woman pours you a cold glass of wine. She picks up the bath sponge, put the bath gel on it and softly washes your body. You are getting turned on because she is touching those erogenous areas. You are starting to moan, "mmmm,mmmm! "Something rises. grin She looks lovingly at you and says "Oh honey" as she blows out the candles.

Now use your imagination to complete the bath. grin grin grin Luminouz, bejeria101, Martin0 are you ready for your bath? grin (Alezy I will finish the story for you privately.) kiss

You want to hurt somebody? Lol
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by bejeria101(m): 2:14pm On Dec 09, 2018
khiaa:

I have plenty of more surprises where that comes from. grin Some people get upset with some of the things that I post, I guess they think that I am too open, but my passion leads me to post the words that I'm posting at the moment. It might be anger, excitement, disappointment, humor, or even sensual, if I feel it I'm posting it. grin

I understand dear. You are one amazing person.glad to have you as a friend.
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 09, 2018
khiaa:

sure na in d dm where additional content is allowed lol
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by bejeria101(m): 5:32pm On Dec 09, 2018
khiaa:

Lol
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by bejeria101(m): 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2018
khiaa:

Lol
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by bejeria101(m): 5:39pm On Dec 09, 2018
khiaa:

I didn't complete it because I didn't want you, men, to explode on Nairaland. grin

*faints* lol
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by bejeria101(m): 5:42pm On Dec 09, 2018
khiaa:

Are you ready for your bath? wink
Lol this bath is getting steamy!
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by bejeria101(m): 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2018
khiaa:

I have plenty of more surprises where that comes from. grin Some people get upset with some of the things that I post, I guess they think that I am too open, but my passion leads me to post the words that I'm posting at the moment. It might be anger, excitement, disappointment, humor, or even sensual, if I feel it I'm posting it. grin
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 10:49pm On Dec 09, 2018
bejeria101:

Lol this bath is getting steamy!

Did you and your lady take yours? cheesy
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 10:52pm On Dec 09, 2018
bobokeshington:

omo you don kill me finish

Did the bath refreshen you? smiley
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 10:52pm On Dec 09, 2018
bejeria101:

*faints* lol

wink
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 10:54pm On Dec 09, 2018
bejeria101:

I understand dear. You are one amazing person.glad to have you as a friend.

Thank you luv, I'm looking forward to the naughty but clean things that we can get into. grin

1 Like

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by Alezy(m): 11:12pm On Dec 09, 2018
khiaa:

Thank you luv, I'm looking forward to the naughty but clean things that we can get into. grin
walks pass
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by Alezy(m): 11:16pm On Dec 09, 2018
khiaa:

You come home from a hard days work, you are feeling tired and overworked and pissed at your boss. angry You walk into your house/apartment, you smell the aroma of lavender in the air and soft music playing in the background. Your woman calls you, "Honey come to the upstairs bedroom." You enter the bedroom and the scent of lavender is getting stronger, she whispers:" Sweetheart I'm in the bathroom, come to me." smiley

You open the door, you see the glow of candles burning, a bottle of wine chilling and two wine glasses. The bathtub is filled with warm water, lavender oil and bubbles. Your wife/woman is in the tub looking at you seductively, "Honey take off your clothes and join me." wink You un-dress in 5 seconds flat, you are now in the tub. Your wife/woman pours you a cold glass of wine. She picks up the bath sponge, put the bath gel on it and softly washes your body. You are getting turned on because she is touching those erogenous areas. You are starting to moan, "mmmm,mmmm! "Something rises. grin She looks lovingly at you and says "Oh honey" as she blows out the candles.

Now use your imagination to complete the bath. grin grin grin Luminouz, bejeria101, Martin0 Truckpusher, Kingtom are you ready for your bath? grin (Alezy I will finish the story for you privately.) kiss
omg....seriously?

1 Like

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 11:17pm On Dec 09, 2018
Alezy:
walks pass

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Come back here. You are misunderstanding, I'm talking about the trouble/trolling that I do sometimes. You are my only baby. kiss kiss kiss Where have you been?
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by Alezy(m): 11:18pm On Dec 09, 2018
luminouz:

So only alezy will get to enjoy the rest of the story abi
u want to hear?
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by Alezy(m): 11:20pm On Dec 09, 2018
ashewoboy:

then you are bi.......
who z this?
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 11:20pm On Dec 09, 2018
Alezy:
omg....seriously?

Yessssssss! I will contact you when I finish it. You know that I can get pretty explicit, so have your glass of palm wine ready. wink wink
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by Alezy(m): 11:21pm On Dec 09, 2018
bobokeshington:

yes i am fully ready baby
I didn't realize u re now alezy

1 Like

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by Alezy(m): 11:23pm On Dec 09, 2018
khiaa:

Yessssssss! I will contact you when I finish it. You know that I can get pretty explicit, so have your glass of palm wine ready. wink wink
obviously not here.

1 Like

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by Alezy(m): 11:24pm On Dec 09, 2018
khiaa:

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Come back here. You are misunderstanding, I'm talking about the trouble/trolling that I do sometimes. You are my only baby. kiss kiss kiss Where have you been?
we need to talk. Send me a mail or call
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 11:29pm On Dec 09, 2018
Alezy:
we need to talk. Send me a mail or call

Yes, we do. I will.
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by Alezy(m): 11:30pm On Dec 09, 2018
khiaa:

Yes, we do. I will.
okay
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by luminouz(m): 11:35pm On Dec 09, 2018
Alezy:
u want to hear?
Lol..
Yes naaaa!!!
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 11:40pm On Dec 09, 2018
Alezy:
okay

There is something that I have to take care of right now but I will be in touch with you, ok darling. smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) / Is Love Enough To Stop One From Cheating? / Average Dick Size By Countries.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.