Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Election Results: Nationwide - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Results: Nationwide (28556 Views)

Official Thread for Elections Results Nationwide / Revelation Prophet Reveals Election Results.. / INEC Will Announce Election Results Within 48 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: Election Results: Nationwide by dblock(m): 2:42pm On Apr 21, 2007
It seems to me that Kano is the place with the most stability and fairness. I'm listening to BBC right now and voters are happy with the situation there.
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by DTruth1(m): 4:00pm On Apr 21, 2007
that is life. some would be happy some would be sad. grin
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by bioye(m): 4:08pm On Apr 21, 2007
Repeat Elections to be held in 5 states in Nigeria namely Edo, Ondo, Imo, Enugu and Delta. Can anyone confirm if the Governorship elections in these states have been formally cancelled?

http://www.inecnigeria.org/newsview.php?newsid=307
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by Mamajama(m): 6:37pm On Apr 21, 2007
Yes they are cancelled and will be re administer
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by otokx(m): 10:04pm On Apr 21, 2007
Says who? They are singing another song now o that only courts can order another re-election. This democracy na wayo, the yeye character or our leaders chei yeparipa
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by 9ja4eva: 5:10am On Apr 22, 2007
Any news on the presidentials?
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by star01(m): 5:12am On Apr 22, 2007
yaradua slumpED and died, although he won the elctions but due to the devastating loss, they had to give the royalty to second place which is BUHARI,
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by 9ja4eva: 5:13am On Apr 22, 2007
LOL

U so funny
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by star01(m): 5:17am On Apr 22, 2007
lol,

if u think am flattering you check STARRY_BBC.COM

NOW obasanjo was seen changing ballot papers in favour of PDP, he been arrested but latter  on released, now he's charged with PAPER ABUSE WITH CRIMINAL ACT, if convicted he's going to be in jail for 365 YEARS, if he died before completion, his immediate brother or 1ST son is going to make it up
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by aloib(f): 5:36am On Apr 22, 2007
be serious abeg
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by star01(m): 5:36am On Apr 22, 2007
check BBC THEN
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by aloib(f): 5:45am On Apr 22, 2007
link i cant start searchn bbc and if ure just kidding eff out abeg
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by star01(m): 6:06am On Apr 22, 2007
aloib:

link i can't start searchn bbc and if ure just kidding eff out abeg
hmmmmm if u can, then do it
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by Horus(m): 12:35pm On Apr 22, 2007
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by DTruth1(m): 12:47pm On Apr 22, 2007
wrong caption, the expression on their faces does not march the words. funny though.
Who won the Election
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by 9ja4eva: 5:21pm On Apr 22, 2007
Who is winning?
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by atiku07(m): 5:48pm On Apr 22, 2007
WELL WE ARE STILL IN THE DARK OGA IWU SAID TILL TOMMORROW.

I THINK IS JUST TO GIVE THEM TIME SO DEY CAN MANIPULATE THINGS WELL WEELL
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by 9ja4eva: 5:50pm On Apr 22, 2007
LOL

Lets c oh.Obj said he will grant Nigerians deir wish.Hopefully he does dt.But who do u think will win?
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by atiku07(m): 6:00pm On Apr 22, 2007
SEE IF THE ELECTION IS NOT MANIPULATED I BET U IT IS BETWEEN BUHARI AND ATIKUBUT I PDP COME UP WITH THEIR YEYE WAYO THE WILL BE BETWEEN THREE MAJOR PARTIES OF WHICH PDP WILL COME OUT CLEAR WILL THREST PARTY LIKE PPA,DPA AND SO ON WILL WILL BE DOMBFOUNDED

SO TO BE SINCERE NA PDPD GO WIN BUT ME DON DO MY BEST FOR OGA ATIKU I VOTE AM YESTERDAY AND I MAKE SURE REST OF MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS DID THE SAMETHING AS WELL SO NA YARADUA GO WIN WITH THE POWER OF ALMIGHTY RIGGER OBJ
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by DTruth1(m): 6:23pm On Apr 22, 2007
I dont think anybody has the right to say anybody rigged or would rigged the election. What are u proofs
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by atiku07(m): 6:33pm On Apr 22, 2007
i hope u are not living in the space. abi u be one of the obj croonies well back to ur question the evidence are there all in ur face or what do u say about a deputy who stole a ballot box
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by atiku07(m): 6:34pm On Apr 22, 2007
BREAKING NEWS PDP WON IN ABUJA

ANPP SECOND AC THIRD
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by Horus(m): 6:50pm On Apr 22, 2007
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by Douzy(m): 6:54pm On Apr 22, 2007
atiku07:

BREAKING NEWS PDP WON IN ABUJA

ANPP SECOND AC THIRD

This is what I rahter got:

Buhari Wins in FCT
Written by Jonathan Elendu
Sunday, 22 April 2007

Gen. Buhari and All Nigeria Peoples Party (ANPP) is the winner of the presidential election in the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). According to results so far announced, Gen Muhammadu Buhari scored 91,217 while his closest rival, Gov. Umar Yar'adua scored 74,882.
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by 9ja4eva: 7:10pm On Apr 22, 2007
Hmm i tire oh.Any site following this?
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by feelgood(m): 8:31pm On Apr 22, 2007
ANPP won Abuja.
Atiku 07 is wrong
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by Ikomi(m): 10:13pm On Apr 22, 2007
This election result so far has shown a bit of credibility, I think we should start looking at the way forward and let trouble mongers stop calling for a rerun. Hosnestly even if the presidency should be hand picked I would say Buhari and Atiku had had there time, we have seen wat they are capable of in the coridors of power and also in power. Why dont they give new comers a chance.

I know anyone without ulterior motives will not get my views wrong, all am saying is, let change continue for that is the only constant thing, and lets hope it will lead us to a better future, but to go back to what we've tasted which did not produce any good result initially, is simply another waste of precious 4 year term.
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by Ikomi(m): 10:26pm On Apr 22, 2007
This election result so far has shown a bit of credibility, I think we should start looking at the way forward and let trouble mongers stop calling for a rerun. Hosnestly even if the presidency should be hand picked I would say Buhari and Atiku had had there time, we have seen what they are capable of in the coridors of power and also in power. Why don't they give new comers a chance.

I know anyone without ulterior motives will not get my views wrong, all am saying is, let change continue for that is the only constant thing, and lets hope it will lead us to a better future, but to go back to what we've tasted which did not produce any good result initially, is simply another waste of precious 4 year term.
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by 9ja4eva: 11:02pm On Apr 22, 2007
Any other update
Re: Election Results: Nationwide by dtwo(m): 9:29am On Apr 23, 2007
Alarinka, are u actually based in Ife? if yes, where?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11)

Kemi Olunloyo Hits Back At Femi Falana / Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks / President Buhari's Twitter Negotiation Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.